Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Player's County

Back to Guilds

People of all kind who love Role Playing (( RP )) (: 

Tags: Role Play, Acting, Community, Friends 

Reply Romance // Drama
Even the undying need undying love.. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadowing Death
Crew

Distinct Conversationalist

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 1:36 pm
Oblen shrugs his shoulders. "A number of things... like... about any kind of meat... er... hm... salad?... and... well... a lot of hot foods... I can't do dessert, that tends to be very hard to do for me because a lot of em require to be COLDER... I don't know how to "negative cook" something..."  
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 1:41 pm
Mira burst out laughing and shook her head "Not even a cake?" She chuckled and watched as Shadow started eating hs food.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 2:04 pm
Oblen shrugs his shoulders. ”I don’t know… never baked too much… but I’m pretty sure I could bake a cake… but… the icing part would give me trouble…”  
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 3:39 pm
[colr=blue]Mira chuckled and shook her head slightly "Nah, icing is better melted anyways, thats how you get sticky buns."  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 4:16 pm
Oblen blinks, thinking for a moment before asking with an eyebrow raised and a small smirk ”Is that some sort of… sexual reference or… what?”  
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 7:44 am
Mira stared at him in shock and amusement "Actually no, sticky buns are a type of food.Though they aren't healthy for you like most snack foods."  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 10:33 am
Oblen chuckles and nods, looking down slightly with a small shrug. ”Alright... then I... uhm... well, now I've got a little something else on my mind than cooking because of... of sticky buns... then again, I'd probably be hungry afterwards... hm..." Oblen stood thinking for a moment before shaking his head to get it off his mind. "Sorry, so what were we talking about?...” He asks, as if coming back to the conversation after an interruption… like as if the two were talking and someone butted in to talk about something else then leaves and then he turns back to try to get back to were they had left off.  
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 12:48 pm
Mira's face turned a light shade of pink and she turned away from him "One of us cooking something to eat.But since you can't really do anything cold I'll do it..." Opening the frig she pulled out some lunch meat and cheese before reaching up to grab the bread.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 4:31 pm
Oblen shrugs. "Well... I can… make cold things hot, but… can’t do the opposite.” He said before looking down into his open hand. He then brings it up to make a small sum of fire spark to life in his palm and looks into the flames. ”… sort of hard to make things colder and or keep things cold when fires start because of your hands…”  
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 4:09 am
Mira rolled her eyes slightly and started making the sandwiches "Have you ever tried not concentrating on fire or your hands while you eat?Maybe that's why they catch fire."  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 2:17 pm
Oblen shakes his head, keeping his eyes on the flame within his hand. "Never said they catch on fire while I make anything or eat anything... I can control that... just... I don't know how to really... make cold foods... like... frozen stuff... because they are sort of messy and I'm not sure how I'm suppose to freeze something to a certain degree..." He said as he shrugged his shoulders a bit. "If I had trouble not catching things on fire... that cat would of been on fire... and... possibly you... and the house... and about every step I took would leave a "fire footprint"..."  
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 4:00 am
Mira smiled slightly and shook her head "Okay then...Try and concentrate on the cold things and maybe it'll keep you from melting them." She handed him one of the sandwichs before taking a bite of her own.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 1:59 pm
Oblen shrugs his shoulders a bit, grabbing his sandwitch with the hand he currently had a fireball in and was looking into. He rolls his eyes a bit. "Yeah, that's like if I tell you "Try focusing on space, maybe then you'll be able to survive without oxogen."..."  
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 3:23 pm
Mira let out a little snort of laughter and swallow "Okay, Mr. Logical, you come up with something."  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 3:57 pm
Oblen shrugs. "Well... I could... try to... practice with ice or something... try to keep it from getting too warm in my hands and melting all over... or just vaporizing..." He suggests with a shrug before finally clutching closed the fireball to put it out then taking a bite of his sandwich.  
Romance // Drama

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games