Welcome to Gaia! ::

~The Slave Market!!!~

Back to Guilds

Come and be either a slave or a master. What happens is for your characters to decide. 

Tags: Slave, Master, Market, Role playing 

Reply The Every Thing Slave Market!!!
Slave Market Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 200 201 202 203 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXDead girl 666Xx
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:45 pm
"I'm glade I got you out of there then." Ayama said happily and looked at him. "Why did you do that?" She asked. (I'm making it now)  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:48 pm
"I keep something from them to remember the deaths"He said takling the guards knives and cutting off his shirt"What is your first order?"  

Gostin

xXDead girl 666Xx
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:52 pm
"Thats nice of you." Ayama said smiling not understanding. "Order?" She asked tilting her head. "Well first order is go home and have fun." She said happily and giggled. (House is ready but I gtg. Bye...Oh and shes only 8 ^^ Have fun)  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:35 pm
Mage smiled, and sat down int the now empty cage. She sighed a little, and put her bunny on the cold stone floor.  

94bubbles94
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100

StarShineFox

7,050 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 9:19 am
Ishuri sat in his cell, his eyes slowly returning to normal. He looked at the dead guards, clutching his head in his hands, staring at them.

"What have I done.."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:37 pm
User Image

Valaeus sat within his hands and ankles chained, his ears folded down as he awaited fo a Mistress to take him in. His tail swayed about behind him slowly, a light sigh escaping his lips. "How long must I be chained up like this? It's been far too long since I've had a Mistress...", he said softly to himself. His bright white Angel wings glistened in the sunlight, his uniquely colored eyes slowly looking up at the passing Mistresses and Masters, his mind racing with the thought of being taken in by one of them. "Damn it all... why can I not simply be taken in?", he said as he gripped his fur tightly, "I hate being this way... covered it fur... it's like... being a beast in their eyes..."  

The Darkest Omen

Panda Cuppy Cake

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:20 pm
User Image

Skilar was chained, in a cage. She had been quiet the entire day, hoping someone to come and take her home. Her ears fell back slightly, and her tail swayed back and forth. She brushed her a piece of her dirty blond hair out of her face with her free hand, and sighed softly, cheeks turning a soft pink. Looking down with her slightly purple eyes, she bit her lower lip, mind wandering. As she looked down, the charms from her collar let out a soft jingle, the gem on it flashing softly. She was wearing a short dress, it was a light, bright blue, tight at the bust, and flowy beneath it. It had thick spaghetti straps, and her feet were bare but clean. She looked up once more, watching and waiting for someone to take her home. A strap from her dress slid off her shoulder, and her cheeks turned light pink.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 6:12 pm
Rain walked through the market and stopped by a store with two dead guards and walked around a bit...  

Gostin

InSanity893

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 6:41 pm
Panda Cuppy Cake
User Image

Skilar was chained, in a cage. She had been quiet the entire day, hoping someone to come and take her home. Her ears fell back slightly, and her tail swayed back and forth. She brushed her a piece of her dirty blond hair out of her face with her free hand, and sighed softly, cheeks turning a soft pink. Looking down with her slightly purple eyes, she bit her lower lip, mind wandering. As she looked down, the charms from her collar let out a soft jingle, the gem on it flashing softly. She was wearing a short dress, it was a light, bright blue, tight at the bust, and flowy beneath it. It had thick spaghetti straps, and her feet were bare but clean. She looked up once more, watching and waiting for someone to take her home. A strap from her dress slid off her shoulder, and her cheeks turned light pink.

Lehran walked in the market and saw a girl in a cage and walked over and noticed her face with a sad expression and bright pink. "hello there, you don't look very happy in there my name is Master Lehran and who might you be?"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 6:49 pm
User Image

She looked up at the male who had actually noticed her. She pulled up her dress at the front, which was slipping, and blushed softly. Her ears slowly stood up straight, her tail still swaying back and forth slowly. "I-It's very nice to meet you, sir. My name is Skilar." She nodded, making her charms jingle softly on her collar. [Check which charms and what they mean in my slave profile.]  

Panda Cuppy Cake

Gostin

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 6:52 pm
Rain noticed the two talking...
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 6:57 pm
Panda Cuppy Cake
User Image

She looked up at the male who had actually noticed her. She pulled up her dress at the front, which was slipping, and blushed softly. Her ears slowly stood up straight, her tail still swaying back and forth slowly. "I-It's very nice to meet you, sir. My name is Skilar." She nodded, making her charms jingle softly on her collar. [Check which charms and what they mean in my slave profile.]

Lehran looked at her and smiled. "that's a nice name, you know I would like to have company like you around my house you just strike me as someone who would brighten someone's day at any given moment, I like that and those are very nice charms where did you get them?"

(I did, she should really like Lehran then)  

InSanity893

Gostin

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:00 pm
Rain looked at the knocked out man ragaining consesnous and hit him in the fave with the end of his scyth"Lethrane!"Rain yelled throwing him the cage keys.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:00 pm
User Image

Skilar smiled a bit, letting her two, small white, tiny upper fangs show. She nodded and bit her lower lip. "You would..?" She asked, tilting her head to the side a bit. "I got them from the last slave market I was in. I was there for months, and they passed me on over here. They don't give them out here. But, I think it's a smart idea." She said with a nod, crawling a bit closer to the front of the cage to talk to the male.

[Okay. ^^ Shall we keep going until they leave, and start a house form?]

Panda Cuppy Cake

InSanity893

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:05 pm
Panda Cuppy Cake
User Image

Skilar smiled a bit, letting her two, small white, tiny upper fangs show. She nodded and bit her lower lip. "You would..?" She asked, tilting her head to the side a bit. "I got them from the last slave market I was in. I was there for months, and they passed me on over here. They don't give them out here. But, I think it's a smart idea." She said with a nod, crawling a bit closer to the front of the cage to talk to the male.

[Okay. ^^ Shall we keep going until they leave, and start a house form?]

He smiled. "it does help to get to know people better, but then again I tend to trust my judgment of character" he opened the cage and walked in and undid the chains. "there that should be better for you, I don't believe in the use of chains myself" he brough something to sit on so he could scratch her ear. "the paper outside says you really like to have your ears scratched." he smiled.

(works for me, and I have a house forum already made there are others on there too I'm trying to get an even number of people posting regularly so that at any point someone can post something in the forum and nobody has to wait on something in particular to happen, at least that's what I hope will happen.)  
The Every Thing Slave Market!!!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 200 201 202 203 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games