Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
Ideas, Questions, Suggestions? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 156 157 158 159 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marushii
Vice Captain

Enduring Loiterer

12,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 3:21 pm
Random Artist
Marushii
Random Artist
are hunter coats allowed to have ruffles at the end or is that a no-go? <3

What do you mean? Like a shirt beneath it with ruffles or the edge of it is ruffled or...? ?_? If you could be a bit more specific or find a visual representation of what you mean that'd be great!

SORRY ;; the edge of the coats are ruffled! Its a regular coat with ruffle trim?

but since you bring up others, are these doable? biggrin

Ruffle Style 1

ruffle style 2

I can tell you that something UNDER the code with ruffled edges is doable. As for the coat itself... idk. PAGING AGENT ZOO.

zoobey

Ice Queen

Roch is plotting (off screen atm, I'll post it soon) to go and visit Fang in prison--and since you do most of the boogie stuff, I thought I'd ask--do I need your help with this plot/writing up the prison setting when I get to it, or can I just assume it's like a usual prison setting -- glass window between them, telephone on the side, etc?

Go ahead and create a prison setting yourself, as there's lot of different prisons and holding facilities based on location/what's to be contained/etc. That is, a Boogey HQ in a cold area might have bars and cells made out of icicles whereas a fire-based location might have open cells surrounded by sprinkler systems to keep their prisoners inside. 8D  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:42 am
An inquiry about the Fright Night event in terms of quest RP: is it for quest students only, or might quest Horsemen also be played? (I have one of the latter, but not the former.)  

Sosiqui

Enduring Muse

Marushii
Vice Captain

Enduring Loiterer

12,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:50 pm
Sosiqui
An inquiry about the Fright Night event in terms of quest RP: is it for quest students only, or might quest Horsemen also be played? (I have one of the latter, but not the former.)

Answered in the Fright Night FAQ but yes! Quest Amityville and Horsemen characters can be played; question Hunters may not!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:52 pm
Can hunters do rps--no students involved--in the haunted house? Like they run into those tasks/strange situations that the students faced back in the HH meta?  

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:06 pm
After chatting with a friend a bit, I got curious: do Halloweeners bleed typical red blood (if their species can bleed), or can it be dependent on their Fear (ie. Pyromancer leaks out orange oil, mermaid bleeds out seawater, whatever color, etc.)? I ask because we ran across an old bit of info in the guild that said students' Fears bled out different colors than normal, and I remember (if I didn't read wrong) during the Trance meta in the past it mentioned human blood was much brighter and smelled funny.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:00 am
Ice: Non-fighty, non-student things are okay ~ the house is worth studying for its own unique properties~ as for re-using the HH rooms ~

marushii

let us ask the lovely show runner ~

OL: Those subspecies that bleed generally bleed blood of some sort ~ colour/smell/consistency/flavour may vary ~ and blood should be appropriate for their species. Non-blood substances like water would be more appropriate to an elemental spirit, while oils would be appropriate for a more mechanical student ~ a scarecrow would loose hay ~ reapers would bleed slightly more "normal" blood, but it is very much not the same as human in it's shade of red, contents, taste, or smell  

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

Marushii
Vice Captain

Enduring Loiterer

12,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 6:31 pm
Ice Queen

lizbot
Ice: Non-fighty, non-student things are okay ~ the house is worth studying for its own unique properties~ as for re-using the HH rooms ~

marushii

let us ask the lovely show runner ~

All rooms from the HH meta are off-limits, sorry! This includes the Domains of Space, Time, and Couch. Those areas are ICly sealed off permanently.

As for the puzzles themselves, those are also no longer available.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 4:25 pm
Recently my zombie character lost his eye in a haunted house fight. It was after his fear shield had been broken, and he was still conscious so he was able to get away before dissipating (the eye loss was consensual) Would he, because he is undead, be able to replace the lost eye with a new one? Would it work, or be completely useless (like a glass eye)?  

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:20 pm
What would happen if the cut off/burnt/tattooed over the horseman symbol?

Zoobey

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:26 pm
Ice Queen
What would happen if the cut off/burnt/tattooed over the horseman symbol?

Zoobey

Its physical appearance would indeed be hidden!  

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:28 pm
Blade Kuroda
- Roll a 100-sided dice:
1- 2: You manage to find a shelter with old, elderly people. They are easily scared by your movement, as they think they see shadows, something moving in the corners. The Fear Virus seizes them easily and you gain your first victims. +2 virus points.
3- 4: You see some livestock milling around, well, the human livestock sort. Some strange dull cattle-like creatures. They are easily spooked by your presence and succumb easily to the virus. This is good news, it means the humans will directly consume your virus. +3 virus points.
5 - 6: You try to scare a group of Humans that look very busy in their household but they pay you absolutely no attention. They look way, way too happy, chatting with each other as they work. You cannot even evoke simple Fear here.
7- 8: You see a group of children, and they see you immediately, screaming. Human children are the most susceptible to Fear after all, with their wild imaginations. Their parents don't seem to be as susceptible though, the virus does very little for them as a whole. +1 virus points
9-10: You find a broken-down, decrepit place that resembles a haunted house. There are young Humans who are keen on exploring the inside. You scare them easily, and it is only a matter of time before they succumb to the virus as well. +2 virus points.

From the conquest lair task - are we supposed to roll 1d10 instead of 1d100? Just wondering since the numbers there are kinda strange for a 1d100 roll. XD

Also.. speaking of that, it doesn't look like the first part of the task really does anything? Is that just for flavor for how effective the virus itself is?
Zoobey

Yes i put in an extra 0 lmao! Roll 1d10, also first part is just flavour texr!  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:30 pm
ramenli
Working on the famine lair task and just looking ahead at what to do...and I'm completely lost. Where its getting confusing for me is Step 2.

Roll 2d6-sided dice: Famine clan members can get a natural +2 attack modifier to their creature/parasite. You need to roll three times.
- The FIRST dice roll determines the attack of your creature, the SECOND 2d6 the attack of the human. You need to help by making your creature strong too!

My question is, what is the third roll for? Or do we roll three "sets" like Creature Attack/Human attack 3 times for a total of 6 rolls? Does each person roll all of these rolls or just total as a group?

Then there is this part:

Add a + 2 modifier for each team member on your team (so instead of 0-3, it would be 2- 5)

Is this for total creature deaths? So instead of "less than 2 creature deaths" because we have a group of 5 it would be "less than 12 creature deaths" to get Fear points? Or does the modifier go somewhere else?

Sorry, I'm just a bit bewildered with the second half of this task. Thank you for your time~

The third dice has no reason xD just take thefirs two dice, i was going to add a mechanic that I never did.

And yes indeed @ part 2!  

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:32 pm
What would FEAR healers say if asked about the trackers in the students that were captured?  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:32 pm
xoxomenai
Regarding leaving minipets in the Experiment Room/Lair, how do we go about doing that ICly?? ... Do we post a solo of our character leaving their minipet there and then wait til the next available PRP (that falls under the restrictions) to use it as a distorted battle mini if we so choose?? Is there a set length of OOC time before our mini can ICly be considered distorted?? aka I need some clarification D: Thank you!

Yes literally takin a minipet for a nice walk in the Lair will do the trick, they also has experimental minipet pens in the Lair! Mmmm..... Radiation!!  

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:34 pm
The cut should be as close to a coat as possible. Keep ruffles minimal, as the point is to hae the coat be efficient and slightly military, not be the hot trend in the next designer fashion party***

*** Excluding certain div leaders

random artist

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 156 157 158 159 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games