Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Gryffindor Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xistund

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 1:11 pm
User ImageUser Image

FifteenWerewolfRavenclawChaser

Rufus looked at Remy a bit concerned. "Are you not feeling well?" He pressed a hand to her forehead to check if she was having a fever or something. "Maybe you should go lie down."
{OoC:}

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 2:20 pm
User Image

User Image
♫Sixth Year♪Prefect♫Captain♪Werewolf♫Chaser♪Gryffindor♫
Ⓡⓔⓜⓨ glanced at Rufus when he asked if she wasn't feeling well. "What? No... I feel fine. I'm just not hungry." She gently moved his hand off her forehead, then laid it lightly in her lap. Her own hands wrapped around his, gently squeezing. "I'll be okay. I'm just not hungry." At this point, she was willing to blame it on anything... other than her mood. She wasn't ready to confront that just yet.

UT
f
HARACTER

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 4:53 pm
User Image

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Great hall - Gryffindor Table

David on one hand was glad that the school year was over but on the other he was wishing he didn't have to go home. Although quidditch was less than wonderful he did enjoy his electives. Since Shayna had been making him study or lack thereof he'd been doing fairly well. Potions still wasn't his strong suit but at last he hadn't blown anything up this year.

Although Gryffindor didn't win either cup this year David was happy that it was Shayna's house that came out on top. It sure was a good year for Ravenclaw. Looking around the room David was glad that everyone was awake from whatever was the cause of it in the first place. One of his good friends Tevye was asleep for most of the year and was glad to see the Gryffindor back. "Nice to see you've worked up an appetite." he taking a seat next to him.

With: Tevye

List of Knowledge: Progress

OOC: ---

User Image
Ashton the Barn Owl

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 8:47 am
User ImageUser Image
Blood Status: Muggleborn
Wand: Inflexible//13 inches//Laurel//Dragon Heartstring
Current Age: 12
Year at Hogwarts: 2nd year
Height: 5'3"

➳ ➳ ➳

[Wearing:Uniform]
Company: ...

➳ ➳ ➳

Feels kind of weird for this to be my second year...to be an upperclassman

➳ ➳ ➳

Ronna was the first one to get to the Gryffindor table and she shrugged, figuring punctuality was a good thing. Smiling she took a seat near the middle center of the long table so she had a good view of the sorting, though with her height it was probably not needed. She smiled as she watched all the first years go through the same thing she did.

From her readings she had known she was pretty much a shoe in for Gryffindor with a slight possibility for Hufflepuff because of her loyalty and wanting to do good. She wondered what this year of first years would bring.

User Image

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

StudiousDemoness

Intellectual Shapeshifter

2,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:08 am
Well, that was done. Catharine blinked as the hat was taken off and the next was called. She wasn't sure what she was suppose to feel. Happy? Sad? She wasn't sure what she felt at first. She was pleased that the hat hadn't said she didn't belong at the school at all. She was happy to have a place in the school for the next 7 years. Yet...

She had been placed in Gryffindor, while Kas was in Ravenclaw. A simple fit for him, but she wasn't sure about herself. She had heard tale of Gryffindors, brave folk with great deeds, blah, blah, blah. Yet did her willingness to break rules place her there or was it because she was dumber or less intelligent then Kas. Had the Hat truly insulted her? She had a wonderful memory and prided herself on her intelligence. Yet she hadn't even been considered for Ravenclaw. Not a peep of it. Worst was that her friend was in another House.

A House that if her ears didn't lie, David had also gotten into. Which was great for him, given his everlasting fear of being a Slytherin. Yet Catharine couldn't help the small bubbling worrying that was now growing. That they'd forget about her. As she settled in, she ignored everyone at the table. She didn't need to be friendly with a group that according to all she'd read had a Hero complex and so many toe totters that they could do no wrong. She'd had her fill back in Primary of those sort and she didn't need them now.

BLASTED HAT! This whole thing was rubbish. She refused to believe she was lesser than in wit or less loyal or less intelligent. Especially intelligent. But most of all, she hated the hat for separating her from her friends. Who would no doubt come to realize that, like many others had, they might be better off without her. Sinking into these dark thought, she allowed one to bubble up and fill her chilling rage. She hoped, prayed rather, that where ever they rest the hat that evening. That it'd burn. That it would burn to cinders and never be allowed to tear up someone again.

In the meantime, she had a point to prove. David might like to study and Kas maybe smarter than her, but she'd rein top of their class and graduate with so many O's that even the stupid hat would have to admit it made a mistake. No one insulted her intelligence. Especially not a stupid Hat.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 11:17 am
User Image

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Hogsmeade Station -> Great Hall - Gryffindor Table

David walked Shayna to the Ravenclaw table before heading to his own. He took a seat joining Ronna at the table. "Hey Ronna ready for another year?" he asked her before looking over at the sorting. He waited to hear Leonette's name to be called. He hoped there would be another Gryffindor in the family besides everything about her said she was a lion. Of course at times she could be a real Hufflepuff.

Looking over at the newest first year of the bunch David was confused. Why did she seem so upset about being a Gryffindor? It seemed to him like Luke all over again and he wasn't getting involved with that. Better to stay out of her way and let her get over things.

With: Gryffindors

Wearing: School Robes

User Image
Ashton the Barn Owl

mc2

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 11:23 am
User ImageUser Image

➳ ➳ ➳

Company: David Clarisse

➳ ➳ ➳

Oh yeah there was his relative Leo... hopefully she gets Gryffindor. Hmm... that first year looks upset at the placement.

➳ ➳ ➳

Ronna turned at David's address and smiled brightly, "Yeah. Went over all my text books this year and have been practicing my swing. Hopefully we won't get dead last in well... everything again this year."

"Leo it was that I met that was hoping to be a Gryffindor, right?" Ronna said with a smile. "With a name like that she has to be a Gryffindor right. It would just be weird otherwise."

"How was your summer beyond when I saw you in Diagon Alley?"

User Image

murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 11:42 am
User Image
ȷᴀsoɴ ҭʜʏɴᴇ

| ғɪʀsᴛ ʏᴇᴀʀ | ɢʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏᴏʀ | ρuʀᴇʙʟᴏᴏᴅ |
| ℩℩ ɪɴ, ʜoʟʟʏ wɪᴛʜ ᴅʀᴀɢoɴ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ sᴛʀɪɴɢ, ɪɴғʟᴇxɪʙʟᴇ |
| sɴow ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴀʀɴ owʟ |

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Gryffindoor! the hat shouted. It had barely touched his head! Jason was so happy it had put him in Gryffindoor right away. It had always felt like the right house for him. He took an empty seat next to some older students and for once he felt shy and didn't know what to say. The other kids he had talked to earlier hadn't yet been sorted, and besides, Alexander would probably end up in Ravenclaw. "Oh, well" he thought "I'm supposed to be brave." He took a deep breath and put on his big smile. "Hello everyone. I'm Jason. The new guy."

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Sariwa

Shadowy Lunatic

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 11:53 am
User ImageUser Image

➳ ➳ ➳

Company: David Clarisse and Jason Thyne

➳ ➳ ➳

And a firstie happy about his sorting.

➳ ➳ ➳

Ronna glanced over to Jason and placed her chin on her folded hands and said with a smile, "One of the new guys. We have others sorted into our house, you know." She glanced over at the girl who seemed to be sulking about her house placement.

"Anyways," She said her freckled face breaking into a genuine smile, "I am Veronica Kiss or Ronna. I am a second year." She glanced back at David and figured he would answer her at his leisure but it was good to welcome the first years who wanted welcomed.

User Image

murruelecreuset
Sariwa

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 12:05 pm
User Image
User Image

I am at the Gryffindor Table
I am with Ronna and other students.
(OOC)
I am thinking missed these guys.

-----------------------------------------

Missing all of her fellow Gryffindor students she floated over by the Gryffindor table. She smiled as she looked at all of the new faces and waved and all of the familiar faces. She couldn't remember if any of the upperclassmen could recognize her since she didn't really haunt much the last year. "Ello Rona," Gwen said when she floated above the table. She was just a few feet away from the food and she looked like she was just laying in the thin air.

mc2

-----------------------------------------

You are always with me,
even when you are gone.
I will always love you,
but I know you never will!

hjcoffman2881

Sariwa

Shadowy Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 12:28 pm
User Image
ȷᴀsoɴ ҭʜʏɴᴇ

| ғɪʀsᴛ ʏᴇᴀʀ | ɢʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏᴏʀ | ρuʀᴇʙʟᴏᴏᴅ |
| ℩℩ ɪɴ, ʜoʟʟʏ wɪᴛʜ ᴅʀᴀɢoɴ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ sᴛʀɪɴɢ, ɪɴғʟᴇxɪʙʟᴇ |
| sɴow ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴀʀɴ owʟ |

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

He gave himself an mental slap at his clumsy introduction. "Well thus far it looks like I'm the only new guy." he grinned. He glanced at the silent sulking girl, the only other first year yet at the table. He never knew how to approach quiet people so he let it be for the time being. His glance stopped at the ghost floating above the table. He knew there were ghosts at Hogwarts, but he was still surprised to see one. Realizing he was staring he turned his head back at the sorting ceremony.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

mc2

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 2:26 pm
User Image

Many deep breaths and a few seconds calmed Catharine. The ideal chatted also helped calmed her tempered. This House didn't define or represent all of her. She'd just prove to all that she was just as smart and witty. That she could match anyone. Seriously, the whole thing was barmy and probably a load of rubbish, but it sort out the students. Which she supposed was better than just sticking all the girls on side of the Castle and all the boys on the others. It still upset her that her friends were growing apart from her, but she contented herself with the knowledge that she could make new ones. If my sour face has scared off this lot, she thought rubbing her face with her hand. I know this house is known for it's saints and self-righteous prats, but there has to be a few in this lot who are troublemakers. I mean, the hat placed me here because of it...Though if this whole thing is rubbish than that counts for nothing.

She want to whack her head and get her thoughts in a straight line. Yes, she was once again alone. Yes, she felt a touch abandoned. Worst, she knew it had all come down to a Hat. Yes, she should have cared more. Sure she shouldn't hate her house. She was sure there was much to be proud of, but she couldn't personally remember any of them. All she thought of was the people back at school and how they would rejoice. Finally she was what they had always wanted for her, she was on the right track with the right people. She felt like breaking something just to show herself that she wasn't some model student, but sadly the empty plates were made of what seemed to be solid gold. Well, at least the school isn't poor...

Pulling her hands away from her face, she rested her elbows on the table and head upon her upturned palms. Sighing, she took in the sight of the Hall from her seat. It seemed Kas and David were chatting with a great many people at the table next door. While the far across the room, she noticed Claire had fallen into Slytherin and a part of her was pleased that she hadn't ended up there. No matter the description of the House she didn't think she could deal with Claire and her sugary falseness. It was just sad that the House had to put up with the nutter. Still it wasn't her problems. She had to handle her own problem with her own House. The House wasn't the problem, but the stupid idea that she wasn't smart enough. That somehow her willingness to break rules for what she wanted made her Gryffindor by default. Never mind her flawless memory and her intelligence, her pride and joys. Still, a simply plan could cure that whole problem. She'd prove, without a shadow of a doubt that her House of brawn's had the great fortune of gaining impeccably and impossible brilliant brains this year. Part of her was keen to start to the school year already, though only to begin the seeming challenge ahead. At the moment however...

"Ruddy hell, I'm hungry." she muttered as she glanced up towards the sorting. Partly wondering what other mistakes the Hat was making.

[{o.o.C }]

mc2
Greycast

StudiousDemoness

Intellectual Shapeshifter

2,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Wall Street 200

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 4:40 pm
User Image

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Great Hall - Gryffindor Table

David couldn't have agreed more. "Yeah no kidding but it's a new year so anything can happen." he said hoping that by some miracle things would work out. "Yep that's right." he answered her. "That's what she keeps saying her name says it all." he told Ronna. It was ironic.

"Summer was good practiced my flying, my catching, and my stealing. I even looked over a few classes a little. All part of a plan for this year really made a deal with a friend that I would up my grades." David told her. He hadn't decided whether to try out of chaser or seeker but he wanted to be prepared regardless of what position he choice.

David looked over at the new guy as he called himself. "Hello Jason I'm David four year." he introduced. "That is true." David agreed looking over at Gwen. "Hey Gwen how have things been in the castle over the summer?" he asked her. He would have asked her how life or rather death was treating her but it was a tough question to ask without bothering a ghost it seemed.

With: Gryffindors... Ronna, Jason, Gwen

Wearing: School Robes

User Image
Ashton the Barn Owl

mc2
Sariwa
hjcoffman2881

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 4:54 pm
User ImageUser Image

➳ ➳ ➳

Company: David Clarisse and Jason Thyne and Gwen the Ghost

➳ ➳ ➳

And ghosts still... well I'm not used to them, I'm not sure how to put it.

➳ ➳ ➳

Ronna looked up when she heard her name called to see the Gryffindor Ghost Gwen Tudor who specifically decided to say hello to her. Being Muggleborn, she still hadn't gotten used to ghosts flying around: it wasn't that they scared her it was just well they were... she wasn't sure she just wasn't used to it yet. She smiled, relieved David greeted the ghost and she could get away with a simple, "Hello Gwen."

The first year seemed distracted by the sorting, and it was understandable, these were his classmates, so she turned her attention back to David. He agreed with her about Leo, of course anyone would have to, and she listened to him as he talked about practicing flying which made her envious because she lived in a Muggle area of Hawkage where flying wouldn't work and then she end up spending half her summer in London where flying was also not an option.

She smiled and said, "I'm envious, there's no place for flying for me, but by buying all my robes and new clothes second hand I was able to scrape enough to get a nice second hand broom. Dad doesn't know but it won't kill him. Actually it should be coming in right before try-outs. I am not doing try-outs or Advance Flying on school brooms. I mean it isn't the best but it is a major improvement."

She frowned and she said, "Actually come to think of it I think Dad would pretty much freak out about the beater thing... I mean a bludger hit isn't exactly easy and didn't someone get a thigh bone broke last year?"

User Image

murruelecreuset
Sariwa

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 5:00 pm
User Image

User Image
Never win first φɬɐȼȩ
I don't support the τэӑϻ
I can't take ɖɩяɇҁҭῑσὴ
and my socks are ȵεѵȅɍ clean

Everyday I fight a war against the mirror
I can't take the person starin' back at me
I'm a
Ӈӑʑᾀȓδ Ϯɸ Ӎɣϛҽɭʄ

Remy had a soft, motherly smile on her face as she watched the sorting, clapping politely for all the students, not just those in her own house. Her gold eyes shimmered in the candlelight, making her seem almost non-human.... well... more so than usual. Her short hair was fluffed up around her headband, something she had been wearing more and more often. Vaguely she noticed a few first years sitting near her, but they were both engaged in conversation. The seventh year sighed. This was the last time she would watch the sorting, or eat at the first feast of the year. The thought was more than enough to bring a tear to her eye, but she refrained, instead clapping for the next student.

Don't let me get me
I'm my own
ϣѳɹʂț еȵɘϻӱ
Đόɳ'τ ʍαɴπӓ ϐѯ
my friend no more
I wanna be somebody else
Teachers ʛяɑɗəȡ me
My parents ҕᾅҭӭɖ me
I was always in a ϝῗɠђҭ
cuz I can't do ήӫȶӈȉᾐ' right

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games