Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Slytherin Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Digital Static

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 8:13 pm
User Image

Amory Goodwin

User Image

First Year ~~~~ Slytherin House ~~~~~ Eleven Years Old ~~~~Slytherin table

User Image

Taking a seat at the Slytherin table for the feast, the hall had been decorated for Ravenclaw, considering they won the house cup this year. Amory found herself having mixed feelings about the end of the school year. She did want to be back home, but home wasn't what it used to be. It hadn't been for awhile anyway, without her father. It was what it was unfortunately. She glanced up and down the table to see who else had arrived yet. Amory recognized one of the prefects so far, not that she talked to him at all really. There were some other familiar faces, but only those she saw in passing of the halls, in the common room, the like. She glanced towards some of the other tables, which looked more lively so far.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 2:28 pm
Who's gonna FIGHT for what's RIGHT
Who's gonna HELP us SURVIVE
We're in the FIGHT of our LIVES
And we're not READY to DIE
Who's gonna FIGHT for the WEAK
Who's gonna MAKE 'em BELIEVE
I've GOT a HERO
LIVING in ME

MARINA EUGENIE ALDRED
PROUD HALFBLOOD
SLYTHERIN FIFTH YEAR PREFECT
User Image

It's just another war: Neutral | Just another family torn: He looks happy... | Just a step from the edge: Damien | Just another day in the world we live in: Slytherin Table |

Marina took her seat at the Slytherin Table, next to Damien. She was considerably more relaxed than she had been at the start of the year. There had been no creepiness from her stalker for a good long while, though she didn't think things were over, not at all. They'd try something again in the future, but she would be ready for them. She had to be. And now that the pressure of OWLS was over, she was no longer frantically studying. She hadn't gotten her grades yet, of course, they wouldn't come until she was back home. But the redhead was confident that she'd done well. She gave Damien a smile. He seemed much more chipper than usual for it being the end of the year. Usually he was a bit gloomy, what with what he was going home to. But not tonight.

"Can't wait to leave me?" she teased, leaning into him comfortably, her head full of red curls on his shoulder. "You've got quite the grin on your face, love." she laughed quietly, glancing up and down the table. It was relatively empty; most people were just starting to come into the Great Hall for the end of term feast. Marina had mixed feeling about going home. Going home meant seeing her family, of course, and hopefully getting some answers from her mum, but it also meant being away from Damien. Of course they would be visiting each other and sending letters, though. And he was taking her to that ball the Brightons' were having. So she'd probably be seeing more of him over the summer holidays than she ever had.

INTELLIGENCE without AMBITION is a BIRD without WINGS

I'm gonna FIGHT for what's RIGHT
Today I'm SPEAKING my MIND
And if it KILLS me TONIGHT
I will be READY to DIE
I've gotta FIGHT TODAY
To LIVE another DAY
SPEAKING my mind TODAY
My VOICE will be heard TODAY

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 2:55 pm
User Image
Damien is...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // Looking Smart in the Great Hallspace
CURRENTLY // single // crushing // loving Marina Aldredspaces
CURRENTLY WITH // Housematesspacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Happyspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Going home is actually going to be... nice. First time for everything, I guess.' spacespac
'I know you don't like how I feel,
but please, try to remember,'

═════════════════════════════════

Damien immediately put an arm around Marina when she joined him, leaning over to plant a light kiss on her cheek. He gently laid his head atop hers and gave her shoulder a light squeeze, just taking a moment to relax and enjoy her presence. After all, they wouldn't be together everyday starting tomorrow, for the entirety of the summer. And while they'd get to see each other often enough, they would likely always be under the watch of either his father or her parents. Wesley Edgeworth might like the two of them together, but he was still a proper gentlemen, and expected his son to be one as well. There would be little in the way of affectionate touching or even the most chaste of kisses with him nearby. As for her parents... well, Damien would rather get a scolding from his father for stepping a bit over the line than even risk the two of them thinking he'd done so. Marina said they liked him, and he believed her, but that didn't mean they wouldn't be extra watchful of his behavior. And knowing what was going on in his head... he couldn't say he blamed them. That thought brought a light smirk to his lips.

He straightened his head then, and gave her a smile.
                                                          "I hadn't had a chance to share the news yet. My mother finally did it. I dunno what it is, but she did it. Father kicked her out. She's not even allowed on the grounds anymore. He's got wards up. Dunno what she did, but it must have been bad. I'm a little scared to know what, given how the letter sounded, but the fact of the matter is, she's out. It's just going to be me, Father and Brownie." The thought of their rather large house being so empty might have bothered some people, but given that the presence that had left had only done more to make it feel like an echoing, empty tomb, Damien was quite pleased. He hoped that, with her gone, his father would continue to open up, and perhaps the two of them and their House-Elf could feel more like a family. His mother had always felt like a tumor, growing and clinging to them, forcing them apart when they were trying to grow closer. Now that she was gone... he had a feeling things would be much better at home.

'It's natural for a thing like me...'

User Image

(( OOC: ))

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 3:11 pm
Who's gonna FIGHT for what's RIGHT
Who's gonna HELP us SURVIVE
We're in the FIGHT of our LIVES
And we're not READY to DIE
Who's gonna FIGHT for the WEAK
Who's gonna MAKE 'em BELIEVE
I've GOT a HERO
LIVING in ME

MARINA EUGENIE ALDRED
PROUD HALFBLOOD
SLYTHERIN FIFTH YEAR PREFECT
User Image

It's just another war: Neutral | Just another family torn: He looks happy... | Just a step from the edge: Damien | Just another day in the world we live in: Slytherin Table |

Marina's expression was one of delight. "He did?! Good for him! I mean, I hope she didn't do anything really horrible to get kicked out, but now you won't have to put up with her." And neither will I if I come round to visit. "Damien, that's great! You three will be almost like a..." she hesitated. "Like a real family." She hoped she hadn't offended him with that. But he had never really had much of a family, with his father pretty much ignoring him for so long and his mother being the piece of work that she was. "You'll have to tell Brownie I said hello, when you do get home. Thank her again for what she did last summer." Really, the House Elf had Marina's utter and permanent respect for standing up to Dahlia the way she had. It must have taken a whole lot of nerve, and plenty of courage.

INTELLIGENCE without AMBITION is a BIRD without WINGS

I'm gonna FIGHT for what's RIGHT
Today I'm SPEAKING my MIND
And if it KILLS me TONIGHT
I will be READY to DIE
I've gotta FIGHT TODAY
To LIVE another DAY
SPEAKING my mind TODAY
My VOICE will be heard TODAY
[/  

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 3:40 pm
User Image
CURRENTLY // Looking Smart in the Great Hallspace
CURRENTLY // single // crushing // loving Marina Aldredspaces
CURRENTLY WITH // Housematesspacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Happyspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Going home is actually going to be... nice. First time for everything, I guess.' spacespac
'I know you don't like how I feel,
but please, try to remember,'

Damien smiled. His father might be a bit of a slave to appearances at times, but really, he was a smart man. Surely things hadn't gotten too bad before he decided to do the right thing. He felt like something awful must have happened, given his tone, but how awful could it have been? He gave Marina's shoulder a light squeeze before letting his arm trail down hers to rest at her hip, pulling her in closer. He pressed a kiss to the top of her head. He caught her hesitation, knew that she probably felt a bit awkward for saying such a thing, but he'd had the exact same thought only moments before. "That's what I'm hoping for. I mean, Father's been trying, but with Mother around, things were always... strained. There was no way of opening up without risking her coming in and putting her foot in her mouth. Now... it'll just be us."

Her sending a greeting to Brownie made him smile. That House-Elf had always been his best friend, and his confidant. She was actually one of only two people he'd told about Marina kissing him third year. He'd written home that night, not to his father, still afraid of the man, but to Brownie. She'd not gotten to write him back until he was already at Dom's and had already made his decision. Her words had echoed with the thoughts in his head, telling him that, as much as she loved his father, she felt he was a bit too stuck in the old ways. That she was sure Damien wouldn't feel affection for just any girl, and that if he felt so conflicted, she must be worth it... and she was. His smile broadened. "I'll do that. She's quite fond of you, you know. Probably more so now that Mother's gone. She'll give you credit for that; after all, if not for you and I, my parents would still be... whatever they were, before. Complacent, I guess. Certainly not happy, but they thought they were." Damien had never understood that about his parents; even when he'd felt obligated to find a pureblood bride to wed as soon as they graduated, he'd not ever considered marrying a woman just because she fit the criteria. Maybe it was seeing Adalaide's parents, and how happy they were, but he'd always rather hoped he could fall in love with his future wife. He didn't understand marriage as a business transaction, a pleasing match of two people with the proper credentials but nothing in common and no feelings between them. It seemed... wrong. And like it would be uncomfortable. Luckily, he wouldn't have to worry about that.

'It's natural for a thing like me...'

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:18 pm
User Image

Headmistress

ιηαяι εvεяηιgнт

мσσ∂ ---& {refreshed}
<--- sтяιρ мε ηαкε∂

❝I'm just a bad girl, that's why we get along❞

❝Won't make excuses for anything I'm doing wrong❞

❝I'll pull the trigger in a flash❞

User Image

The high heels clicked as she strutted into the great hall. She was in a great mood now that things had worked out. She had stressed all year trying to figure out what had happened to the students and staff but now it was all going well once again.

She walk up to the podium and the owl stretched out its wings signaling it was time to get quiet.
"Well here we are once more. Thankfully all of us are up and around for the great food we are about to have. Now let us get to the awards as I'm sure you are all waiting to hear. First I'd like to say congratulations to a first time professor winning this year, Luella Huckabee!

So well done! I would also like to announce that we have another double win this year. It seems this house was having a great year. Congratulations to Ravenclaw for taking the house and quidditch cup!"
Inari announced clapping her hands and making the Hogwarts banners change to blue and bronze.

"Now that we have reason to celebrate, let us eat!" and then food appeared on all of the tables. Inari smiled out at the students and then left the stand to return to her large chair. Taking a seat she decided to enjoy her time and forget about the trouble of her past and try to enjoy her future.

User Image

❝Watch out honey, step back❞

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 10:31 pm
User Image
CURRENTLY // Looking Studious in Locationspace
CURRENTLY // single // fancying // loving Marina Aldredspaces
CURRENTLY WITH // Marinaspacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Calmspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Let's hope there aren't any creepy letters this year...' spacespac

∳ ∳ ∳ For my entire life I never knew what love was like,
But now I've felt it's touch, and it's far too much for me to hold inside.
∳ ∳ ∳
═════════════════════════════════════════════════

Damien sat at the Slytherin table, his bearing calm, but he was on his toes all the same. Everything was fine... so far. But last year had seemed fine, too, and then Marina had gotten that weird letter. He hoped there weren't any more this year. He hoped everything was normal. But, he wouldn't hold his breathe. He was prepared for the worst, and hoping for the best. His eyes were roaming, looking at nothing in particular, just taking in the Great Hall. It was nice to be back at school... his father had been a bit strange with him after he'd gotten his OWLs. Disappointed but understanding but angry but accepting all at once, and Damien could never predict was the man's mood would be like. He'd evened out close to the end of Summer, but it'd still been strange... and he'd still had these random moments were he'd just suddenly seem furious. Damien had felt like he was walking a tightrope for months... and being at school was relaxing after that. He hoped the sorting didn't take too long; he was hungry.

═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          ∳ ∳ ∳ Feels like I'm on top of the universe, on a shooting star
                                                          Well, life feels so wonderful and every thing is by far so spectacular.
                                                          ∳ ∳ ∳

User Image

The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 11:22 am
User Image
So what am I not supposed to have an opinion
Should I be quiet just because I'm a woman
Call me a b***h cos I speak what's on my mind
Guess it's easier for you to swallow if I sat and smiled

User Image

Eretria sat at the table, her eyes already scanning the new students. Some of them seemed to be interesting, others, not so much. Of course that meant that some of them would end up in her house. Always ended up there, at least. Now it was a matter of seeing which ones they were, and whether they would be a good addition. Her eyes flickered to a spot of green amongst the blue of the table next to hers, and she cocked an eyebrow, not saying anything, but realizing that he was doing what he did last year. Well, if he decided to choose to be at another table, fine. She didn't expect to give him the password, though. She sighed, tapping her fingers on the table. She was now waiting on Amanda, and hoping the other Slytherin didn't take too long.

----------------------------------
State: Observant
OOC: ...
----------------------------------

Fenris

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

So what am I not supposed to say what I'm saying
Are you offended by the message I'm bringing
Call me whatever cos your words don't mean a thing
Guess you ain't even a man enough to handle what I sing

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Squeeky Luff

1,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 11:48 am
User Image

User Image
"Broken glass,
shattered shards.
As my sweet relents,
my bitter comes forth.
Prepare for the end."

Claire was confused, what did the sorting hat mean when he warned her about the path she was treading?
Was there something...horrible he had read in her mind?

Shuddering some Claire looked up as she reached the Slytherin table, her indifferent gaze spotting a seat as she sat in it.
At least she made it into Slytherin, she would have blasted that hat to smithereens if it put her in Gryffindor, which her father said she'd go into.

At least Claire was with one of the decent houses.

Spotting her cousin Victor at the Hufflepuff table she smirked, it was easy enough to pick him out with his bright pink hair.
Glancing around she noticed Catherine too, who seemed quite mad at being in Gryffindor, "Pfft...serves her right."

My feelings? I'm pleased you know?
Precious thought of mine, "Seems the little...Cat is a bit frazzled~"
I'm a Slytherin.
Did you know that I'm a first year?
My strings are being pulled. "..." Out of character.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 3:48 pm
User Image
User Image

First YearSlytherinHalf-BloodSingleWearing

Joshua sat down, a proud smirk on his face. Of course he got what he wanted. He always got what he wanted, one way or another. It was the gift of being the heir to his family. Grey-Blue eyes turned to look at the Sorting of his peers, even though he particularly didn't care. At all. His cheek was still stinging a bit, but he'd decided it wouldn't matter much longer. He was at a school of hundreds of magical students. One of them would see his poor, poor injured self and help him immediately.

{OoC:}

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Squeeky Luff

1,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 4:01 pm
User Image

User Image
"Broken glass,
shattered shards.
As my sweet relents,
my bitter comes forth.
Prepare for the end."

Claire's smirk widened a bit as she noticed Catharine stare back, she wasn't sure if the plebeian knew that she was staring.
Plebeian? Wow she sounded like a rich douche-bag.

Looking away from the table and still laughing inwardly at Catharine's misfortune, she noticed someone join them.
He was at the boats right? Claire then frowned, that memory, that weak pathetic her clinging to that keeper of the keys.

A horrible act really.

"Welcome to Slytherin..." Claire then raised a brow at the shiner on the males cheek, "Looks like you got quite a welcome."

My feelings? I'm amused you know?
Precious thought of mine, "...Wonder who got him?"
I'm a Slytherin.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 4:50 pm
User Image

Amory Goodwin

User Image

Second year Year ~~~~ Slytherin House ~~~~~ Eleven Years Old ~~~~Slytherin table

User Image

We fear rejection..
Prize attention..
Crave affection..
Dream, dream, dream of perfection..

Amory slipped into a seat shortly after arriving. The sorting was already starting it would seem, but she didn't much pay attention to the announcements. It was unfortunate that she left for school before she was able to see her Uncle come back home. She was hoping she could have visited with him. At least she could now look forward to going back home for the holidays. At least, that's what she hoped. Mory hoped that he would put her sister in her place, make her leave her alone. Giving a heavy sigh she finally glanced down the table to see who had chosen to sit by who. She saw many familiar faces and some new. The ones that had just been sorted of course. There were more to come, she was sure. She probably wouldn't talk to many of them. Mory watched them, however, silently judging them.

Salt and Swear
I am up to no good
Get out now, if I
were you I would

User Image

Digital Static

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 5:42 pm
User Image
User Image

First YearSlytherinHalf-BloodSingleWearing

Joshua glanced over as another student, another female student, welcomed him to the house. He lifted an eyebrow at her as she commented on the bruise under his eye. "Thank you, I suppose." He gently touched at the darkening bruise, leaving soft white marks from his fingers. "Ah, just some crazy bird who didn't know it was rude to randomly grab someone's face. Weird gal too. Bleedin' hit me!" It was obvious to tell he had yet to forgive her. In fact, he was doing the opposite. Holding a grudge. He glared off toward the Ravenclaw table, where the girl sat, then rolled his eyes dramatically.

{OoC:}

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 5:53 pm
User Image

User Image
"Broken glass,
shattered shards.
As my sweet relents,
my bitter comes forth.
Prepare for the end."

Claire smirked, "Seems like I wasn't the only one who had a miserable time on the way here." She then stared out as she noticed more kids come up for sorting.

Not like she cared about them anyway, they didn't seem to outstanding.

Claire then arched a brow at the grabbing, "Really? I'd have blasted her with a hex for that." Claire then put some hair that had gotten in her face behind her ear, "Or something..."

Noticing the glare, Claire shrugged, so she wasn't the only one who currently held a hatred towards someone in the place.
That made her laugh inwardly some, "You know what they say. Don't get mad, get even."

Claire then glanced at the sorting hat, it was still going on?
Huh...

"Oh...Names Claire. Claire Alexandrie."

My feelings? I'm decent enough you know?
Precious thought of mine, "At least he isn't annoyingly happy go lucky."
I'm a Slytherin.

Squeeky Luff

1,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Porcelaine Ivory

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 7:24 pm
User Image
User Image
Hayden's lack of interest in the night's sorting event was openly plastered on her pretty, porcelain face as she entered the great hall. Her destination was obvious—anyone could see it based on her expression, let alone her freshly-ironed tie laden with a repeating pattern of silver and emerald green. Her plain, yet fashionable black high heels clicked melodically against the marble floor, the Slytherin clearly uncaring of the tiny details in the Hogwarts dress code.

With an impatience in her venomous green irises, Hayden walked the length of the house table until she reached an empty seat along the bench. Grabbing her robes in one hand near her thigh, she swung each leg over and patted her uniform neatly around herself as if she were wearing an expensive ball gown at some sort of formal.

The longer she sat, the more her attitude grew, and the less she bothered to keep it from showing in every one of her carefully articulated movements. Her arms were crossed firmly across her chest, the bright green polish on her nails reflecting the light from above. Despite her desire to just eat and make her way to the common room, the blonde beauty sat with her back straight, and her glare continually scanning the faces of the other other students that invaded the space around her.

User Image

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games