Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
The Black Lake Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 174 175 176 177 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 5:35 am
Storming through the party like my name was El Niño
When I'm hangin' out drinking in the back of an El Camino
As a kid, was a skid and no one knew me by name.
I trashed my own house party ‘cause nobody came.
Cause we like having fun at other peoples expense and,
Cutting people down is just a minor offence then,
It's none of your concern, I guess I'll never learn.
I'm sick of being told to wait my turn.
𝕮hristian 𝕭arrett

User Image

𝕮rash
𝔘nsorted 𝔉irst 𝔜ear

Big brown chocolate eyes wavered between each face as they turned to acknowledge him, and in the end, he grinned and climbed aboard beside them, but instead of sitting in the seat amongst them, he slid his tiny frame down on the floor of the boat and crossed his legs and propped his skateboard over his lap. He couldn’t risk accidentally getting the wheels wet—he’d have no idea how he’d get more while in school.
”It’s nice to meet yall,” he grinned, glancing to see who their “captain” was, and laughed. Wait—hadn’t he just been biting his knuckles? Crash blinked. Whatever? And Mikey was the only one who extended hands to shake, so he obliged happily. ”What’s up? I’m Christian—but everyone calls me Crash—I don’t think I even answer to the name Christian anymore…” He thought about it for a second before he shrugged his shoulders.

Chuckling, he glanced up at Theo and gave him a wry smile.
”So what’s the prognosis capt’n? How far away are we?” Meh. It was a dumb question, sure, they could all see how far away they were, they’d barely just pushed off into the lake after Crash climbed in. But still, it was nice just to joke around.

╔════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄══════════════╗
Height: 5ft 4in Weight: 125lbs Age: 11
Hogsmeade Station
With Danni, Mikey, Theo, and Bristain
Suit and… board?
╚══════════════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄════╝

User Image User Image

Maxx Disorder
x-Grim_Robot-x
nathan122394
Rawwk N Rawwr

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 2:14 pm
Theodore Tyler West

|First Year|Unsorted|Eleven|Single|

"Fidelis ad Mortem-Faithful unto death"

User Image

Did the new kid seriously just play along with his captain joke? Heck yeah, he did! Theo was starting to like Crash more and more every second. Theo cleared his throat, rubbing his sore knuckles on his thigh, and said in an exaggerated lisp; "Well, shee here fellah, we be shettin' shail towardsh the Norph from here, and we'll be at the cashle in no time at all!" He brushed his hair out of his face, his bright green eyes boldly looking out over the water. His dad told him stories about what lived in the lake, and it was clear he wanted nothing more at that moment than to jump in and search for all those creatures.

Maxx Disorder

Invisible Prophet

4,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

nathan122394

Hilarious Hunter

3,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 7:37 am
Rawwk N Rawwr
x-Grim_Robot-x

Maxx Disorder
Essy ze Ninja

User Image Micheal Corven ~ Unsorted First Year ~ Pureblood

'graaaahhrr' Oh my gosh as that my stomach? that was loud enough that every one could probably hear it, Mikey thought to himself. although mikey knew it was like a one time joke but crash played along with the captain joke so Mikey decided he would to just this once. "capt'n I don't think we're gona get there quick enough, cause I dont know about you all but I'm starved and I'm ready to eat a real meal!". mikey continued to admire the view of the castle and seen that theo was looking over the edge of the boat in to the water, so Mikey move closer to see what. he set there to for a few seconds then said to him "well just jump in already...... actually that probably isn't a good ideal I have heard that the creatures that are in there can be very dangerous".because he could tell Theo was really wanting to jump in so he decided to warn him it wasn't a good idea and then he went back to his spot.  
PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 1:26 pm
Theodore Tyler West

|First Year|Unsorted|Eleven|Single|

"Fidelis ad Mortem-Faithful unto death"

User Image

Theo laughed, then grinned at Mikey. Cute kid, he thought. No idea what he's talking about, though. "Shee here, laddy," he said in the same lisp, skimming his fingers over the water. "On'y shome of theshe creaturesh are dangeroush. Shome are jusht shy." A snicker past his lips, running his hand through his hair. "We'll be at the cashle in no time, jusht shtay sheated and relaxsh." He was clearly entertained by being the captain. It gave him a feeling of power, a feeling of being in charge. A feeling of being a leader.

Maxx Disorder

Invisible Prophet

4,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

nathan122394

Hilarious Hunter

3,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 8:48 am
Rawwk N Rawwr
x-Grim_Robot-x

Maxx Disorder
Essy ze Ninja

User Image Micheal Corven ~ Unsorted First Year ~ Pureblood

Mikey decided to take Theo's addvice and just set there and thought to himself with a concerned look on his face, soon we all will be sorted and possibly in different houses,well the most of us will probably be in different houses and will all of us still be friends?We'll all be in different houses and wouldn't having friends in a different house be weird.I have heard stories about friends that get sorted in opposing houses and they turned from friends to enemies, and just because of the other people in their house! will that happen to us?I dont want to loose friends I just made! having a friend that you only see a few times a month, or less, is better then not having them at all isn't it? So Mikey just set there pondering those thoughts with a blank look on his face that could only meen deep thought and eyes staring at his feet, listening to the sound of the water splashing lightly aginst the boats side.  
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 7:59 pm
User Image

User Image

And now I walk a lonely road...

Chris stood at the edge of the lake, his hands nervously in his pockets. Well, he was standing on the same grounds as his sister had for the last four years. He wasn't sure what he felt about being here finally, but strangely enough, it wasn't resentment for being born the way he was. Huh, strange world, he guessed. Maybe it had more to do with the fact he was something more than what his family was now. He wasn't sure. Besides, he wasn't here to actually ogle the castle anyway. He was waiting for Gracie, wondering if she would show. Lotus was... Okay for talking to? Honestly, he was shocked that Angel hadn't kicked her out yet. In any case, other than Phantom and Angel, there wasn't that many people to talk to. He sighed, running a hand through his hair. Well, he was here. Hopefully he wouldn't get chased off the grounds by some angry caretaker.

With no light to guide my way.

--------------------------
State: Nervous
OOC: ...

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 8:24 pm
User ImageUser Image
You can't quit until you ҭгұ. You can't live until you ∂ιε.☭ 
You can't learn to tell theҭгยҭђ, until you learn to ℓιε.☭ 
-------------------------------------①. . . ②. . . ③. . . ☭

Gracie easily slipped from the castle walls. She never was seen anymore. She could sneak through the castle in the middle of the night and no one ever seemed to notice. She figured it was because of her ability to be silent now and hear anything practically a mile away. She sighed, and just started running, because hell why not. She could, and she liked it. She spotted Chris in the distance and slowed down to a stop when she reached him. "Hey Chris." She said, smiling up at him, and bouncing on the balls of her feet. She was in a good mood... but then again she was often in a good mood recently. She blamed most of it on Dominic.

I know some things that you ∂øи'τ. I've done things that you ωøи'τ.☭ 
There's nothing like a trail of вℓøø∂to find your way back нøмε.☭ 
-------------------------------------③. . . ②. . . ①. . . ☭

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 8:46 pm
User Image

User Image

Chris didn't even so much as blink as Grace materialized from the shadows. He did however give the younger teen a smile. "Hey Gracie. I take it school's been good so far?" It wasn't like he would know, after all. He didn't go there. Then again, it probably was a lot harder on the purple-haired girl since she had to do all her classes at night. That was just rough.

State: Nervous

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 2:45 pm
User ImageUser Image

Gracie smiled at Chris and ran her hands through her wind blown purple hair. She shrugged at his question. "Eh. I mean the two classes I can attend are interesting enough, and I get to see Dom in one of them, but studying and making up work is soooo boring. I'm surprised I actually get it done." Her smile had brightened slightly at the mention of Dominic, but dimmed at the idea of make up work and studying. "Ghost and Ghouls is pretty interesting now though, because it's funny to listen to Professor Moreau teach as if he's perfectly normal when really he's a vampire just like us, and it's weird seeing him in class after spending the summer in Hogsmeade near him."

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 8:01 am
User Image

User Image

Chris gave a low chuckle as he imagined what it would be like if he saw Cinq inside of a classroom. He had to admit, it would be kind of odd. Maybe it was just because he had been around the guy when he wasn't one of his students? That probably made sense. Then again, he did see the man before at a concert, so that also added to the weird factor. Who would have figured that chance encounter wouldn't be the last he would have seen of Eretria's old flying instructor? "Try meeting him at a concert, and then later finding out he got turned a few years later. Trust me, that was weird." He crossed his arms, considering the expression on her face. "Sorry to sound like an older brother, but who's Dom, and is he a good guy? Yeah yeah, probably none of my business, but I'm just curious."

State: Curious

XxXDevil-Chan

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 2:21 pm
User ImageUser Image

Gracie blinked as she tried to imagine her professor at a concert.... nope to weird. She laughed at the image though and just shrugged at Chis. And then, of course, he was asking her about Dom. She hadn't even really realized she had mentioned the Slytherin until Chris asked about him. "Dominic Montague." She said quietly, fidgeting a bit, and digging her toe into the ground. She looked up at Chris and ruffled her hair. "He's sorta.... er... my boyfriend?" She said sheepishly, curling a piece of purple hair around her finger and blinking bright blue eyes awkwardly. She nodded though at Chris' other question. "He's a great a guy, and..... honestly I don't mind the whole older brother act thing.... I've never had siblings, and always wanted them." She shrugged again and smiled slightly. Her parents had always thought about having more kids and just lost track of time with her uncle and cousins showing up at the door that one day, and then they died.... and now she was here, undead and... her family dead. It was nice to have her clan, and Chris, at least.

Diamond_Wales

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 8:40 pm
User Image

User Image

He gave a slight smile to that, suddenly thinking. How long had it been since he'd seen any of his family? He knew Chalmes probably freaked, and he wasn't sure about his sister or father. A hollow pang entered his chest, and his smile faltered for a moment. He might have come to terms with being a vampire, but not with the fact he and his family hadn't seen each other. "I guess I must be missing them a lot more than I thought, my family, I mean. No offense, I just wish things weren't so complicated with the whole undead thing. Still not sure how they'd react to it." He smirked suddenly, knowing a very older-brother response to hearing about a younger sibling date. "Well, if you don't mind the older brother routine, then I have to warn you. Usually older brothers tend to threaten to break limbs of their baby sisters' boyfriends." He gave a slight chuckle at that. Not that he wouldn't give Dom a piece of his mind, but the threatening with violence part was Chalmes's area of expertise, not his

State: Teasing

XxXDevil-Chan

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:25 pm
User ImageUser Image

She blinked as he brought up his family and shrugged with a small smile. "No offense? None taken. I miss my family too.... and not just my parents. I mean... I don't see my cousins or anything at school very often, what with me being up at night and them being up in the day... and none of the know, about the whole... undead thing. " She shrugged and ran her fingers through her hair, curling strands around her fingers and braiding them together, before letting the braid fall out once again. "But... I try not to dwell on things that get me down." She blinked and then burst into laughter at his response to her and Dominic. It did sound very older brotherish. "Well... if you ever happen upon him. Interrogate him as much as you like, but do try to keep him in one piece... I kinda like him like he is." She looked up at Chris, still chuckling quietly. She preferred if her Slytherin staid just as he was.

Diamond_Wales

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 9:44 pm
Yukina101

User ImageUser Image

Photographer || Half Blood || Single

Ah Springtime, the time when the fields were filling with flowers and the animals where out and about. An owl flew low over the lake, a good shot. Bradley snapped a picture with his camera, the familier puff of smoke, the smell of the film getting the image imprinted on it. Ah the boy was at ease. Filled with joy at doing his passion. It took all his anger and annoyance at Tobi and Luke away. "It's so nice out." he said as he snapped more pics of the scenery and the area. And no Luke and Tobi to ruin things. The rumor had run even more wild lately, and that made the Ravenclaw very unhappy.

He had even taken on ignoring his friend Annabeth, despite being in the Newspaper Club together, since she said he was jealous. He bloody hell was not! Why in the world would he be. Its not like he had feelings for Tobi. At that thought Bradley suddenly felt odd, not happy, not sad, more like disappointed in himself. He tried to shake the feeling but he couldn't. Why was he suddenly feeling this way? Suddenly he wanted to see Tobi. Ok maybe he did have some sort of feeling for the boy. But he would never admit it. Especially since he was with Luke.

This is the part of me that you're
never gonna ever take away from me, no
Throw your sticks and stones
Throw your bombs and your blows
But you're not gonna break my soul
This is the part of me that you're
never gonna ever take away from me

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:08 am
Never had much faith in love or miracles
Never wanna put my heart on the line.
But swimming in your world is something spiritual
I'm born again every time you spend the night

User Image
User Image

✮Unknown OriginsSingle❤♬ Musician by NightHufflepuff☢BeaterLionel

▂▃▅▆█
Tobi was completely confused, and had been for the past few weeks. Ever since the first day of classes Bradley had been giving him the cold shoulder and when he tried to make it up to him it only made things worse! And now he found out that he even stopped talking to Annabeth and they were in the same club, what was wrong with his raven? He had had to reconsider admitting his feelings before the holidays because of the coolness he was showing him but he hoped that like Spring all the cold would disappear. He was ready, finally ready to tell his friend, he even had a gift and everything! Now the only problem was finding the elusive boy.

It took him awhile but Tobi finally located his friend by the Lake and watched as he took pictures of the scenery making his heart beat harder and faster. I can do this, I can do this, I can do this.... was his silent mantra as he walked over to him. He stopped a few feet away to not scare him and cleared his throat. "H-hey Bradley, long time no see." Gah! Could he be anymore awkward?!
█▆▅▃▂
Wearing
[OOC:]

Sir Spazalots

Cause you make me feel like, I've been locked out of heaven
For too long, for too long
Yeah you make me feel like, I've been locked out of heaven
For too long, for too long
Can I just stay here?

The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 174 175 176 177 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games