Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
O'Conner's School for the Light challenged Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 5:18 pm
"Alpha Female doesn't really mean much when you're not a lycan or follow their roles," Luna commented before going to address the people, who seemed enthusiastic about joining Emma's kingdom.

It would be a good change of pace, and perhaps the start of something unbeatable. Luna then turned to Lauchlain, "You can make someone else the alpha female. When we join our half-sister's kingdom, we will have say over only our people as Scarlette and Sebastian will have say over only theirs. It's merely joining the family together. That Kate girl seemed like she would be a good alpha female, maybe she would like it."

Celia had Lucas follow her to Scarlette's kingdom where she was greeted warmly. Word traveled fast of her new title. It still seemed weird to have it instead of just serving as the captain. She was guided to where she found Scarlette and Sebastian speaking with Nyx, "Glad to see i've got you three in the same room. Sorry for the short notice, but there was a feral lycan infestation at our kingdom. Alexei...he did not make it... Mother anoitted Luna and I as queens over the kingdom so that she may remain in retirement. As our first act as queens, we would like to propose the Great Unification. We join our kingdoms, reign over both our own people, but live in harmony with each other as family. We shouldn't have to be separated any longer."

Nyx was relieved to see that her siblings hadn't changed like she had feared. She smiled towards them before saying, "I will make sure both of you get what you want. Astrid will return shortly and Keagan will love you again, Scarlette."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 5:25 pm
Lauchlain sighed. He was going to have to talk to his mate about the title. The fact of making Kate his Alpha female would insult the whole pack and humiliate Luna. He would not do that. "We'll talk about it later." He said. "I will not have this conversation until we are alone." Something, hurt, flashed across his face. But he didn't let her know.

Sebastian stared blankly at Celia. He'd been devoid of emotion the moment Astrid left him. "The fact we had been trying since Oscar was king, to reunite the kingdoms is moot." He stated. "Your want to be one with us again is noted. However the Queen is busy with her mate at the moment. I'll let her know you're here." He pressed a kiss to Nyx's hair. "I want you happy little sister, Locke has missed you."

Scarlette sat by Keagan's side, praying he would awaken okay.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 5:34 pm
"That's it?" Celia's infamous temper flared that rivaled Conrad's revealed itself as she went after Sebastian, "You'll just let her know? Have you any idea what devastation our kingdom has been put under? You're our family, we need help, and this is what we get? Your uncle was murdered! And Scarlette is having relationship issues and apparently that's more important!?"

"It's because Astrid isn't here yet," Nyx turned to her aunt, "When she's here, he'll be a little more helpful."

"As if she'd come here," Celia crossed her arms, a knowing look in her eye, "She's been helping my mother before the infestation broke out."

"What?" Nyx raised a brow, "But, she's my-"

"She's your mother's servant as well," Celia stated, "Crystal has asked her to remain with the other witches until further notice. She has asked that you remain here to be protected by Oscar's people."

Keagan stirred before waking with a massive headache. He glanced up to see Scarlette sitting next to him. Something seemed different. Did she get a new haircut? He sat up as he rubbed his eye, "What time is it? Is it too late for a hunt or something? I'm starving?"

He then noticed that he wasn't wearing much of any clothing. A few faded memories flagged in his mind as he recalled their romantic moments before, "So...as your first, was I bad? Trying to make love to a lycan woman isn't exactly like sleeping with a human woman."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 9:42 pm
Sebastian just stared at his aunt blankly. "The same as ours." Sebastian replied. "We have to take care of so many. Keagan is only one of them." His look showed a tiny bit of emotion at the thought of Astrid no coming. "I will let Scarlette know you are here. As the new Queen she will be busy, taking care of Keagan, getting the council off her back, and now you. She's new to this. Not groomed. Like Jamie was. She's learning how to handle things. However, If you wish to discuss, I can talk with you. So can the council. Unless they've lost mates. You need to think Celia." He said. "You're not the only one that lost family in this war."

Scarlette gave him a ghost of a smile. "You were perfect." She replied. "It's not too late no." She added. "However I need to tell you something." She bared her neck to him. showing him her bite. She knew, his Lycan senses would awaken again soon, he'd scent that was his bite. "Not long after our first time, war broke out. I tried to hide you, I wanted to talk to you about maybe changing you again soon. But, a feral female lycan turned you. I killed her and in turn you took me again, then two other already mated girls." she stared at the ground. "The males are freaking out. Nyx removed your feral tenancies." She sniffled, wiping her eyes. "But I wanted to do it. I wanted to change you. I love you, I wanted to be the one to change you when you wanted it but she took that choice from me, and from you. Someone took that choice from you again." She cupped his cheek. "I love you Keagan. And I'll do everything to protect you. . . if you still want me."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 3:04 am
"There is more to life than having a 'mate'," Celia stated, "There's feeding those who are hungry, taking care of the weak, and standing up for the people that honor and serve you. When we are in the position of leadership, we have to give more than just care for those who only keep us warm at night. We have to put the good of our people first."

She then approached Sebastian, "I was sent to begin the process of our unification, and I will be damned if Luna has to leave as well just to finish what our brother wanted. And, if you and your kind are adamant on mates and mate's galore, the only way to see Astrid is if these kingdoms unite."

"No one took that choice from anyone," Keagan sat up as he took hold of her hands, "Nyx did the right thing and help me not be a feral. It was the best way. She's a girl with a very sweet, loving heart that only wants to help people. You and I should thank her for this gift."

He then pulled her closer and kissed her forehead, "I love you too, Scarlette. Now that things are back to normal we can protect each other."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 3:19 am
Sebastian sighed. "That's the thing," He said, his expression soft. "It's not about mating. It's about family. Protecting them, loving them, feeding them, making sure their environment is safe to live in. They aren't our subjects Celia, they're our family. Having a mate helps bring families together, unite them. Scarlette is working on her family. I will help you with yours."

Scarlette nodded softly and snuggled close to him. "She is." Scarlette replied. "And we should." She kept close to him. "We can keep each other safe." She cupped his cheek pecking his lips. "You did so well protecting me." She continued, her finger trailing down his cheek to his throat, smiling. "So gentle, and kind."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 3:35 am
"You're making it sound like all you care about is porking up someone and calling them 'mate' for the sake of having kids," Celia sighed as she ran her fingers through her hair, "There are more important things than family sometimes."

She knew all too well from years of training and working her way up through the guard to be the captain. It's what kept her busy from starting a family with Lucas, who had tried many times to convince her otherwise. The day he finally gave up was the day that she became Captain and now she actually had time. Celia then glanced back at Sebastian, "Our subjects are those we love more than our family. My mother did not take the throne from Oscar for the sake of a pretty crown and neither Luna and I are taking these positions lightly. If it became the choice to either keep our people safe or keep Lucas or Lauchlain safe, we would choose our subjects every time. Could you and Scarlette say the same for yours?"

This shouldn't be a fight. Then again, she had to recall that though they were still family, they were different people at this point. She then glanced over at Lucas in the corner. He didn't need to get involved, but it did certainly give her little comfort knowing that he was going through it all again. Now that she was Queen, she probably could have children one day.

"Scarlette, I would love to make you feel beautiful again," Keagan pulled away slightly as he held her cheek softly, "But my body feels like it has been beaten by several trees and a house somewhere in between. I'm just glad that you and I are safe. Nothing like that should happen again."

He held her close to him, wincing at the electric pain his body had been through. Transforming into a beast, then sprawling around as a feral, then taken back to a normal lycan his body had been through enough as it was. He tilted her head so he could kiss her deeply. Everything felt right and as it should, and for the first time in a long time he felt truly happy with everything around him.

There was a knock at the door, but Keagan didn't pull away. Nyx opened the door and quickly turned away with a bright blush on her cheeks, "I-I'm sorry! I-I'll come back later!"

Continuing to kiss Scarlette, Keagan chuckled as he heard the door click shut. He would thank Nyx later for the gift, but for now he just wanted to enjoy his time with his mate.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 3:45 am
"You're putting words into my mouth Aunt Celia." He said, his tone neutral. "Scarlette will not take this situation lightly. You want to unite with us? Then understand that you will be merging with a culture built on protecting their own. Family is all that matters to them, that family is their pack. There are no subjects. If a group of family is in trouble we go to their aid. Scarlette would not sacrifice her mate for the family because he would be right by her side, protecting them with her. As I would do the same. There is no one person here. There is the Family-"

Lucas stood up at that point. "I do not like the attitude in which you're talking to my woman with." He said, his eyes red.

"I am displaying multiple attitudes Lucas." Sebastian replied frowning a tiny bit. "To which are you referring?"

Scarlette smiled softly. "You can make me feel beautiful later." She said giggling at his thought. "I just want you well. And-" He kissed her. She felt complete, happy. The way it was before all this happened. Her arms held him close to her not hearing the knock nor her sister gush about intruding. She just wanted to be with her Keagan. "You should rest." She said eventually breaking the kiss. "I'll have Nyx come with me and tell the Council they are out of line in their ruling."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 3:56 am
"The one that has the stick up your butt."

Astrid morphed into the room from shadows and crossed her arms, "The unification isn't joining both kingdoms, it's sharing the roof both of them will be under. While you two reign over your kind, the two remaining witches will be complacent with both since neither of us associate each other with either kingdom."

Celia, confused on how Astrid came out of the blue, shook her head, "What about Crystal?"

"She is still the High Witch for our kind and has went with your mother to find peace," Astrid explained with a shrug, "Leaving Nyx in her place to call the shots for me since i'm the only other witch here."

Celia then turned to Sebastian, "That's what the unification means. We are not sharing power, just sharing a home. Luna and I will not dictate to your kind and you and yours will not dictate to ours. We will just share the same bathroom down the hall. To make things easier, we also offer to leave our broken castle to here."

Keagan picked up on the yelling and glanced around, "Are there others here? There are a few scents that don't seem familiar."

Another meek knock on the door and it cracked open, Nyx's tiny voice echoing in, "Is it safe to enter?"

"Yeah," Keagan threw on a shirt real quick.

"Scarlette, Aunt Celia and Uncle Lucas are here to talk with you. It's about the unification," Nyx then turned to Keagan, "Astrid is back as well."

"Then fancy pants will be happy," Keagan chuckled as he tugged on his pants, "But she's your servant right? You're probably happy too."

"Very much," Nyx smiled as she put her hands behind her back, "Thank you, Scarlette, but i'll leave the council in your safe hands. I'm not one for the politics anyway."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 4:04 am
Scarlette shook her head. "No. I need you, you changed him from feral the only way they won't try to kill him is if you tell them you changed him back, they won't believe me." She trembled a little snuggling near him. "My Aunts and Uncles have come to talk about things. No doubt they'll want to see me, the queen."

Sebastian raised his brow at his Aunt, opening his mouth speak when Astrid entered the room. His heart started to beat again. "This conversation is starting to circle, meeting adjourned." He grumbled turning to find which room his sister was in so he could palm off his infuriating family to her. And to distance himself from Astrid. He still grieved that he caused her pain. Still grieved that she thought it better to stay away from him then understand that his words were not his own. He couldn't face her. It hurt too much.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 4:14 am
"You should probably talk some sense into him," Celia nudged Astrid, "I swear he's as stubborn as-"

"And you are not as stubborn as Conrad?" Astrid raised a brow, "Wait here with Lucas, I need to find Nyx. Sebastian...i'm not ready to face him."

She walked down the halls where the lycans grunted at her before going about their own business. Just like before, they acknowledged her life but didn't go further or less than that. Astrid found Nyx speaking with Scarlette and Keagan, "M'lady."

"Astrid," Nyx smiled as she looked up at her, "You're back!"

The young witch hugged Astrid tightly before saying, "Then you and Sebastian-"

"We're not together anymore," Astrid covered Nyx's mouth so she didn't have to continue further.

Nyx glanced back over at Scarlette, she'd go to the meeting if it meant helping her sister, but she also wanted her brother to be happy as well. She raised a hand, only to have Astrid raise hers, "There isn't enough magic within both of us that can change what has been done. My sole purpose is to protect you, and that is the only reason I exist."

"That's so sad though," Nyx looked defeated, "You should also be happy, and he made you happy."

"He also threatened your life," Astrid added as she put her hands behind her back, "And as my duty states, I protect you above all else."

Celia paced in the room as she balled her fists, "Luna should have come. She's married to that dog she should be the one who does this!"

Finally standing in place, she crossed her arms tightly, "It's no wonder father was so hard on Emma when she was the queen. But even he would have wanted us all to live under the same roof. They should be grateful that we are offering to live together and not take control over what's theirs! Don't they see that if we band together that their family will be even more protected? Luna and I would give our lives for our people."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 4:21 am
"And do you think they would not for theirs?" Lucas asked in a soothing tone. "Sebastian told you love, they are all a family. Not by blood though thankfully." He smirked a little. "But you know deep down Emma and her children would protect us the same as she would anyone else. Family is important to them." He held her close, hoping she didn't resist him. "Scarlette is a slightly less intense version of her mother, I'm sure she holds the same thoughts."

"That's the thing though," Scarlette replied smiling softly. "He didn't. It wasn't him, nor his thoughts or words. It was the script of a young witch desperate to save her people. Sebastian's been devoid of all emotion since he woke from the poison in his system. Knowing he has lost you has killed him inside. The only thing keeping him alive is his want for my happiness. He'll never feel anything again." Scarlette snuggled with Keagan some more. Her lips pressed on his temple. "Give it time Astrid. one day you'll know the truth."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 5:17 am
"The only truth I need to know is that Nyx is safe, beyond that is out of my job," Astrid shrugged before walking off.

Knowing Nyx was safe was fine for now. She went to Nyx's old room to tidy up the place. Just because she allowed Nyx to be a wild, care-free girl didn't meant she wouldn't let her live like an animal.

Keagan kissed the top of Scarlette's head and said, "Perhaps now is the time we should go to the council."

Nyx felt sad for Astrid, knowing that even though Sebastian did not truly mean those words she wouldn't let him back into her heart. She wouldn't push her though. If that is what Astrid wants then that was her choice. Nyx turned to her sister, "After the council meeting, I think i'll go outside for a bit."

"I'm not worried about my family, I worry for my people," Celia looked to Lucas as she returned the hold, "It was different when I was just a captain. All I had to do was fight along side my guards. Now, as a Queen, i'm not just fighting to fight. I fight for my people."

She gave him one last hug before pulling away, "If it were just as easy to protect everyone, then I would in a heart beat. But if something were to happen to Luna or you or anyone that was actual family, I would honor my title and make sure my people were safe first before going to anyone else's aide. That is the price we pay for taking on such a task."

Celia cupped Lucas' cheek, "I know we didn't get to talk about all of this and the sacrifices that had to be made, and I understand if you're upset with me."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 4:08 pm
Lucas smiled at her, his expression nothing but pride. "No my love." He said pulling her in for a deep kiss. "No, I have nothing but pride for my beautiful Queen." He was always so supportive of her. Never doubting her. "How about this," He suggested. "I work on my combat skills so I can protect the family. And you keep being your sexy, badass self yes?" Now he was trying to make her feel better.

Scarlette nodded. Saddened that Astrid wouldn't give Sebastian another chance. But, she had hope one day she would. "Yes, let's go." she stood up and rubbed her eyes turning a pecking Keagan's lips then turned and gave Nyx a hug. "I missed you little sister." She whispered then took them both to the council chambers.

"What is this?!" The older Lycan general growled. His eyes flashing ice blue. "You dare bring a feral into the Council Chambers?! Are you deranged?!"

"First," Scarlette purred smiling just a tad too coldly. "Speak to me in that tone again and you'll spend the rest of your life without a tongue, second, he's not a feral. My wonderful little sister soothed him back to normal. He is of no threat to anyone! Well. . . maybe to my-"

"Ahem!" The young vampire growled. "Language," His eyes flashed red. "I still do not trust him, and those men will demand punishment."

"It doesn't matter if you don't trust him, James." She purred watching the vampire sit up straight. "He's my man. He stays. I'll deal with the angry men. My man will be punished." She turned and winked cutely at him. "And you can all continue rotating on the sticks that are so far up your butts you'll be vomitting them out soon." She was feelin' mighty sassy and empowered right now and nothing the council could say or do would change that.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 8:07 am
Nyx stood proud next to her sister, she was happy to see that they were putting aside all that had happened and were starting to form a new familial bond. Plus, she was happy that Scar and Keagan were finally acting like a couple now. She would do anything to help her sister. Nyx watched as the Elders squirmed in their seats and gingerly nodded, allowing Keagan to survive and would calm the two other men down about their women.

Once the meeting was over, Nyx went in search of Astrid to find her cleaning their room with her magic. Astrid seemed colder than before. She reached out and took Astrid's elbow, "Things are changing, Astrid. There is no need to hold onto past grudges."

"I am simply your servant," Astrid sighed as she turned around, bending her knees slightly so she could talk with Nyx, "I will always protect you, but I cannot let my heart overrule me like it has before. It is unwise."

Nyx's heart fell as she allowed Astrid to continue her cleaning in peace. Perhaps now wasn't the time to discuss how she was breaking Sebastian's heart, but she didn't want her brother to be in pain. Clearing her throat, Nyx then stated, "Sebastian is just as cold as you are now. Both of you need each other to become better people. He won't find happiness without you and...neither will you if you don't forgive him."

Astrid didn't respond. Nyx sighed as she left the room to go outside. Even in her vampiric state, the sun still didn't harm her like other vampires. She went straight to the pond where she usually played and sat by the bank. Dipping her feet into the water, she played with her magic to turn the water into a beautiful array of colors.

Keagan had an arm around Scarlette's hip after her sassy show. He watched as the Elder's left and he held her tightly against him. Showering her face with his kisses, Keagan then pulled away softly and whispered, "There is nothing I want more now than to just be like this with you. As long as you are by my side I see nothing wrong with the future ahead."

He took her hand and left the room only to see that there were a group of lycans outside the doorway, they all must have wanted to hear what was going on. Each had a smile on their face to see Keagan and Scarlette hand in hand before giving a respectful nod or bow. Keagan gave them a show as he dipped Scarlette very low before softly gracing her lips with his own. There was a grand applause before he helped Scarlette back on her feet and hugged her tightly before saying, "Even your people seem happy for us."

An older lycan woman then approached, "So, when can we expect some wee pups running about from you two?"

This made Keagan blush a bright red as he glanced away, "Well...ugh..we..."

"Ach, calm yourself down," the older woman smiled and smacked his back, "There be plenty of time for pups in yer futures."

Keagan gave a slight chuckle before watching the crowd start to walk off in different directions. He then turned to Scarlette, "So what's exactly going on with you and Sebastian? Are you both king and queen or how is that working out?"  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff