Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 9:09 pm
SubonicXP
"Well you guys do that. I accomplished my job...well, sort of. Momma or daddy was caught, now all that's left is to corral the younglings, take 'em out. So if you'll excuse me I'm going to go see what Cera discovered in the vents. Maybe she found another whopper for me to cash in-...I'm just gonna go, later!" Sub said as he dashed off, ruffling the hair on Tristen's head before he did.

-----

Now in the main area of HQ. "Cera! Where are you, you disgusting pink creature straight out of the Distortion World!?"

Tristen winced once his head was rubbed quickly as Sub made the mad dash off to another part of the headquarters. "Uh...eh..." he stared at the Pokeball again then back at the Doc. "...did I...do something wrong?"

"Boy, you have a lot to learn still. Come on. Assist me in the med lab, will you?" Doc said.

"Okay." Doc said, guiding the boy back to the lab.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 6:44 am
Leslie would be on the ground next to Cera, covered in what looked like a combination of white silly string and a green, milky substance. "I hate bugs some days. So, are we free of them now or do ya think there's more?" The hybrid questioned from where she laid, staring glassy-eyed up at Sub.

Beau would find himself now alone with the multitude of cobwebs, insect remains, and generally unclean area they called a basement. This did not bode well for anyone involved at the moment, so the Vivillon hybrid began his journey upstairs before quickly turning back to gather up some of the webbing. He was gonna have some fun with Larry's room today.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 5:09 pm
Blizzard120

I looked down towards Torchic for a second, only for Torchic to look back at me, tilting his tiny head. "Tor?"

"......" I gave a sigh. "Alright, fine." I said to Darts.

Requiem of Whyspers
With the wager made, Trish pumped her fist in the air with a look of delight on her face. "I've been hoping to for a good chance to really train Idina. She's an eager one to fight and didn't seem all too fond of her old trainer." She said as she picked the fox up and hugged her to her chest.

"Fen fennek! Kin fen nekkin!" Idina agreed, beginning to squeal ever so softly as Trish's hug reached strength levels that could pop anything less plushy than her like a balloon.

"Do your best, Idina!" Trish told the fox as she released her kung-fu grip death hug on the tiny fire fox.

"Kinfen!" Idina agreed, sparks radiating from her ears along with small vents of scalding air.

"Glad to hear it." Darts says sincerely, looking back and forth between Blizz and Trish, nodding amicably. "So here's what we're going to do. each of us is going to take a different part of the vents in HQ. Seeing as we need to keep air funneling around this place at a fair bit, living in a mountain and all, this place is lousy with the things." He gestures over his shoulder with a turn of his head in the direction he could hear noise coming from, near Cera and Leslie. "We have a better shot of clearing out the things than that bunch does, anyhow. We'll meet back up here after we're reasonably sure we've driven out the last of this infestation, and depending on the status of our training we'll divvy up favors." The gambler turns around the corner and, with a slight strain as he grips the thing, rips the cover to one of the nearby vents off and gives a cheery wave. "Best of luck to you guys."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 6:41 pm
"We'll be fine for now." Sub said in reply to Leslie. "Of course, they are stronger than what I previously assumed...probably from the reactor coolant from the Zapdos Heart that used to be here. We used to just dump it right back into the mountain, I mean, it's just water. I guess all that extra chi suped up some of the Pokemon here. I'll have GRAY find a way to reverse it, or maybe see if it's temporary. Until then we'll have to bat them away." Sub said with a shrug.

"But as for me, I'm going to be in my office. Hopefully there are no spiders there. Have fun!" Sub said to his teammates with a smile before dashing off.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

KomradeKarina

Dapper Raider

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 10:52 pm
Kain would be flipping back over the small garbage, seeing spiniraks freaking out unsure of themselves. Kain like them at the moment tried to see what was happening when the angry.... mother? Was still flailing her arms at him. Kain had no way of defending himself from the beast, Ioch was not strong enough. Kain would take a moment and stop, he wasn't skilled enough to wield Ioch to beat this beast, but what if Ioch led Kain. "Ioch guid my hand and body and defeat this grotesque offender!" Ioch would lead Kain in ducking under swipes and punches landing blows in a way Kain could never. The smaller one was launching poison but its aim was mostly terrible, so Kain had little to worry. The Garbodor slammed its fist cracking the concrete floor below its massive pole arm, shaking all around. Ioch was slammed out of Kains hands flying off way behind the trash beast. "Ioch use slash!" Kain called to his sword. The sword would cut the back of the beast knocking it on its face. The glittering blood sword would swing around slashing at its fallen back, as Kain went to handle something else.

Kain would grab a large garbage back dumping out what was in it, it may of been a trubish, kain had no idea. He grabbed the spiniraks quickly tossing them in the bag, hoping they don't bite him, filling it up a fare amount. Not tying the bag but throwing it over his shoulder, kain let out a whistle to a surprise.

Ioch haveing the harder job would not risk this titan getting up he kept slashing, damaging the trash pile to no end. Ioch is easily frightened and will do almost anything in a panic, and the way he never even used a move beside slash back and forth, Kain took this solely as panicking, and decided to call his blade. The gabodor was not getting up at any moment and he was sure that its defeat was assured, Ioch needed to come back and save this creature its life. "Ioch return!" Hearing his masters voice the blood swam through the air back into his sheath. With a click Kain headed upstairs to empty the bag out the nearest window or door and hope those bugs never return.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:25 am
Sub and GRAY had done some research on the strange spider plague the HQ had fallen under. It seemed Sub's theory was correct, the coolant from the Zapdos Heart's reactor was consumed by a local Spinarak colony via straight from the source or through their prey. The coolant apparently had large amounts of raw chi in it, excess released by the Zapdos Heart. Thus the Spinarak and Ariados had their own chi levels increased drastically, making them much stronger than normal. Fortunately the effects appear to be temporary so once the source of the dumped coolant can be relocated and destroyed the local Spinarak and Ariados should return to normal.

As for the Joltik, they were purposely released on the mountain by Sub thinking that any excess chi radiating back into the mountain from the Zapdos Heart could be consumed by them. Unfortunately this plan worked too well and the Joltik were able to breed in mass numbers. The rather large Galvantula discovered was a result of this as well. Apparently GRAY failed to alert anyone that a Joltik had gotten into HQ a year ago and had been feeding off the massive Thunderstone. This spider would eventually evolve and grow extremely large thanks to the amassed chi. Wasn't that nice of GRAY?

Regardless, that matter was solved for the time being. Sub would sucker someone into locating that pool of coolant and destroying it, whoever was unfortunate enough to get that job might be greeted by a bunch of addicted super spiders. No thanks. For now Sub was now back in the main area of HQ, a drill in hand as he hung up a large monitor on the wall, GRAY helping him figure out the wiring part. Once the man was done the monitor would click on and display 'sheets of paper' on the screen. Apparently each one of these was some sort of mission. Sub would test out the monitor by tapping the screen and looking down at his SNAG. The 'piece of paper' he tapped would disappear from the monitor and appear on his SNAG's screen, having taken up the mission.

"Anyone who hasn't been eaten by spiders, come in here!" Sub shouted.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

KomradeKarina

Dapper Raider

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 12:01 pm
Just finished emptying the bag, the tall man in his coats snag would go off. He wondered what was up, and hopefully nothing else has gone wrong.

Kain would make his way to the dark leader. "Greetings" Kain said with a gentile smile "how is your first day going mate?"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:04 pm
In the time between reporting her findings and Sub taking off to do research, Cera had gone off to deal with the poison coursing through her. She managed to make use of an Antidote, but being kinda paranoid now that she knew just how it really felt to be affected by poison in the first place, she ate more than a few Pecha Berries for good measure.

Eventually, she'd return and go to where Sub was, but still looked a little worse for wear. She wasn't exactly up for potentially becoming spider food again.

Likewise, Sol and Amaranth would be close behind, followed by Aden a short bit later. Unlike the two Ho-oh hybrids, parts of his clothes looked slightly tattered, as if a few of the spiders got too close to him and actually managed to chew through small parts of it.

"Sub... not... funny!" He said as slow as he could, making sure he heard him clearly enough. But then, how was he to know the spiders could chew through nearly anything beforehand?  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:46 pm
"Kain, Cera, Aden! So nice to see you!" Sub said with a smile. "Hm? Need some new clothes, Aden? Or is that a new style you kids are wearing these days? Can't say I don't like it..." He laughed. "Any who! Check this out, it's a giant touchscreen which displays urgent, time sensitive missions for members to take on. You can download any one of them to your SNAG and GRAY will be sure to let you know when time is running out. Why did I make this? Well you see, I didn't want to alarm anyone but we're broke. Broke broke. We are in desperate need of money so I've decided that we need to seek more gainful employment other than saving the world. Been even looking into establishing us as a known mercenary unit. Regardless, if we want to keep this place running we need to start making money and quick." He explained to them.

"I actually got a client lined up for a certain task..." Sub said as he stared at the new 'bulletin board', his smile reflecting off its surface. "Fortunately it doesn't involve toppling oppressive regimes or taking down mad scientists. Anyone interested? They are offering to pay top dollar in fact."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 2:39 pm
Kain would reach up at the bored looking quite puzzled. "Okay I guess I'll do this one, Looks complicated, but doable. Ill be back." Kain said walking out the Head quaters with his mission in SNAG. He lets out a grin as he heads out. Ioch by his side.  

KomradeKarina

Dapper Raider

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 4:02 pm
Odd walked into the main room with Entr'acte on his back the Honedge still sealed within it's scabbard when not in use. The thing still attempted to slice him to ribbons when he didn't keep it distracted by a constant tug-of-war between their souls. "What's this about a mercenary contract? I think I could get behind this...." He commented. "And I just might be able to feed a few of my hungry minions in the process..."

He referred, of course, to Entr'acte and Adagio. The Honedge and Lampent both fed on spiritual energy of people and Pokemon so why not let them feed to their heart's content on criminals?

"Let me look at that thing...."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Trish nodded to Darts and gave a cheerful 'Good luck!" To the hybrid before grabbing Idina and climbing into a different ventilation shaft. She had decided it was time to eliminate a few bugs and she had every intention of winning this competition in the process.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 6:04 pm
"Reno! Where are you!?" Sub shouted suddenly, ignoring the other Snagems for right now, until he replied to Odd. "You'll have plenty to feed off from now on." He smiled.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 6:32 pm
Wandering into the room would be the summoned man, stretching his robotic arm out as he applied another whack to get it moving around more liberally. "Hey Sub. Whatcha want? Hope I can help with whatever it is."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:08 pm
I made my way down the hall and started banging along the vents at various spots through the HQ, trying to get some sort of idea where to start.

"Torrrrr...?"

"Patience, Torchic." I said. "Besides, this is just to humor Darts for the time being, though I still feel like I'm being suckered into something."

"Tor. Chic."

Another couple of bangs along the vent. A lot of scurrying. "There we go..." I said, going to a nearby grate and popping it open. "Now be careful in there, it's a lot closer confines than in the hall, okay?"

"Tor chic!" I picked the little bird up and put him up in the grate.

"If you feel you're getting in over your head, just run back here, alright?"

"Chic!" The tiny bird made its way into the vent and started running down, gung-ho. Quickly, I ran off for a second to grab a step ladder and a flashlight then made my way back to the grate opening, stepping up it to get a view of the insides.

"Torchic, are you doing alright?"

"Tor chic!" The bird called out from down the vent, the tiny birds voice echoing all the way down the vent. "TORCHIIIIIC!" I saw embers spark from down the shaft and hearing a lot of frantic moving.

"Huh..."  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:08 pm
From deep within the vent that Trish had entered, sounds of battle began to erupt. Sparks and embers could be seen around the next corner of the duct from where she'd followed her Pokemon in. "Go, Idina! Incinerate!" The girl's voice echoed through the shaft soon after, followed by the little Fire-type fox's voice. "Feeeeeeeennn!"

The Red-hot glow of the blazing inferno lit up the ventilation system for a few seconds. "Great job, girl!"  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games