Welcome to Gaia! ::

◇ Xtreme Skilled Knights ◇

Back to Guilds

An army of many is more powerful than an army of one. 

Tags: everything, anime, poetry, clan, gold, fun, knights, skilled, RP, games, music, advice, vending, webcasts, booty grab, contests, art, music, zOMG, Wii, Xbox, Playstation, PC 

Reply Houses Around the Castle __-__ Chatterbox (Insert Randomness Here)
Bored Meeting Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sid the Bear

Kawaii Friend

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 5:51 pm
Wa-onderer_1

That royally sux. =( emotion_hug
=^_^=

Ended up not meeting up with my friend...but at least I managed to go see the doctor.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 5:54 pm
Celebiest
Guys, I'm quite distressed and sad about something I've come across in the Voltron tag on tumblr.

So there's a story there called Dirty Laundry, and there are people who sent hate mail and death threats to the writer of this story to the point where they suffered a nervous breakdown. And not only that, turns out that the author is also a MINOR.

Yeah, they gave a minor a nervous breakdown. Can you believe this? and over what? Just because they wrote something that doesn't cater to the pallette of the internet? They even wrote in a post about how they can't seem to enjoy writing as much as they used to after this incident.

Words don't even begin to describe how disgusted I am with this kind of behaviour.

It's unfortunate but know that there are many more good people even if it's the bad behaviors of some that stand out. Hope you feel better~

Sid the Bear

Kawaii Friend

Wa-onderer_1

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 9:56 pm
Sid the Bear
Wa-onderer_1

That royally sux. =( emotion_hug
=^_^=

Ended up not meeting up with my friend...but at least I managed to go see the doctor.

emotion_hug
=^_^=

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 9:01 am
Wa-onderer_1

emotion_hug
=^_^=

My mom is having a going-away dinner tonight for my uncle and aunt-in-law since they're moving to Toronto. Seems like all my weekends this month will be super busy leading up to my vacation. So much to do, so little time...
User Image  

Sid the Bear

Kawaii Friend

Wa-onderer_1

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 8:13 pm
Sid the Bear
Wa-onderer_1

emotion_hug
=^_^=

My mom is having a going-away dinner tonight for my uncle and aunt-in-law since they're moving to Toronto. Seems like all my weekends this month will be super busy leading up to my vacation. So much to do, so little time...
User Image

Best of wishes and luck to you!
Also, safe journey for them!
3nodding
=^_^=

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 3:42 pm
idea
Wa-onderer_1

3nodding
=^_^=

Thanks!

Sid the Bear

Kawaii Friend

Wa-onderer_1

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 10:17 pm
Sid the Bear
idea
Wa-onderer_1

3nodding
=^_^=

Thanks!

Quite welcome!
=^_^=

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 5:47 pm
Wa-onderer_1

Quite welcome!
=^_^=

Felt like smacking the new guy today. He thinks he can learn stuff without putting any effort on his part.
User Image  

Sid the Bear

Kawaii Friend

Wa-onderer_1

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 9:36 pm
Sid the Bear
Wa-onderer_1

Quite welcome!
=^_^=

Felt like smacking the new guy today. He thinks he can learn stuff without putting any effort on his part.
User Image

Baka guy. uu;
Should Video Tape him and show it to all on just how USELESS this so-called "Genius" is. uu;;;
emotion_hug
=^_^=

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2016 5:57 pm
Wa-onderer_1

Baka guy. uu;
Should Video Tape him and show it to all on just how USELESS this so-called "Genius" is. uu;;;
emotion_hug
=^_^=

No need. Manager has experienced first hand how incompetent the new guy is. Too bad our summer student is leaving at the end of the month and I'm taking vacation at the same time or else we'll use the summer student or find/train someone else instead and fire the new guy. It's kinda sad when the summer student does better work and learns so much faster than someone who has 20 years of experience. Manager said he'll fire the new guy after everything settles later this year when my coworkers will have more time freed up to take on other work (we're going to get getting rid of some properties).

Sid the Bear

Kawaii Friend

Wa-onderer_1

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2016 10:55 pm
Sid the Bear
Wa-onderer_1

Baka guy. uu;
emotion_hug
=^_^=

No need. Manager has experienced first hand how incompetent the new guy is. Too bad our summer student is leaving at the end of the month and I'm taking vacation at the same time or else we'll use the summer student or find/train someone else instead and fire the new guy. It's kinda sad when the summer student does better work and learns so much faster than someone who has 20 years of experience. Manager said he'll fire the new guy after everything settles later this year when my coworkers will have more time freed up to take on other work (we're going to be getting rid of some properties).

emotion_hug emotion_hug emotion_hug
=^_^=

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 4:39 pm
Wa-onderer_1

=^_^=

Well, new guy basically shot himself in the foot by saying he didn't care to learn since he's only here for another 9 months (even though manager was going to fire him anyways at the end of the year). Maybe manager will fire him earlier after I get back from vacation.
User Image  

Sid the Bear

Kawaii Friend

Celebiest

Valiant Gentlewoman

31,575 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Avant Garde 200
  • SpoOOokie Cookie Camp Trickster 100
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 9:12 pm
So many items yet so little time to co-ordinate outfits with them... any ideas on themes?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 5:38 pm
Celebiest
So many items yet so little time to co-ordinate outfits with them... any ideas on themes?

Can't really give suggestions unless I know what you have in your inventory...sorry...

Sid the Bear

Kawaii Friend

Wa-onderer_1

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 9:01 pm
Sid the Bear
Wa-onderer_1

=^_^=

Well, new guy basically shot himself in the foot by saying he didn't care to learn since he's only here for another 9 months (even though manager was going to fire him anyways at the end of the year). Maybe manager will fire him earlier after I get back from vacation.
User Image

He would've been fired, on the spot, if he said that in front of me and management. uu;;;
emotion_brofist emotion_hug
=^_^=

Houses Around the Castle __-__ Chatterbox (Insert Randomness Here)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games