Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
Fire and Ice Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 145 146 147 148 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:14 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Don't judge a Black Ice by it's cover...

Thorn wasnt sure but he thought he saw a light blush on Leons face and he ended up smiling a bit. He watched him closely then. "Don't worry, take all the time you need, I can even help you if you want."

...I'm a lover not a fighter.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 5:24 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Do not be fooled by my calm deamenor

"Thanks " Leon said but waved his handsinfront of him "I got it though." He said and was quiet for a moment and blushed again, forgetting how to host " Can I offer you anything to drink though?" He asked. "I uh.... i would offer something to snack on...... but i dont have any fruit...... unless you like frozen food and chips....?" He said unsure and let out a nervous laugh " i have a bunch of that." He mentioned walking overto the small kitchen area. The only transition from living room to kitchen was linoleum and no wall. "I can offer you bottled water.... soda.... juice, coffee and tea..... as well as alcohol " he said blushing again and ruffled up his hair suddenly feeling like some teenager instead of an adult.

-

-

For inside me burns flames that even your feared demons cannot handle

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 5:34 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Thorn watched Leon with a slight tilt of his head, were humans always this nervious sounding? He watched him walk into what was apparently the kitchen and then ruffle his hair and it was at this that Thorn walked into the kitchen after him he reached up and gently took hold of Leon's hand from ontop of his head and held it gently in his own hand. "Relax Leon." he said with a slight smile. "I'm here to help you, you don't need to accomidate for me okay?"

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 6:36 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Leon looked up at Thorn when he told him to relax. Taking in a deep breath he slowly let it out " Yeah, okay" he quietly said. When it hit him that Thornshand was very gentle on his, and that he was holding it, his blush became brighter "Um...make your self at home though, Im only packing my clothes,..... i guess Ill donate the restof my stuff " he said as he brushed his hair back with his other hand as he looked around Thirn at his few belongings "It not mutch but im sure it will help someone. " he added in pouting in thought.
A small smile spread appeared on his lips "and i knowe the perfect peoe to give this to." He added in.

-

-

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 7:00 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Thorn found Leon's blushing rather endering and he ended up smiling. He listened to the human ramble about only packing a few things and planned to give the rest of his things away but he grew concerned when he saw Leon pouting at the thought and he glanced around the place himself before he looked back at Leon and the lifting his other hand he put it under Leon's chin and had the human look up at him as he looked down at him smiled. "I won't stop you if you want to give your things away but you know you don't have to. I can send someone here to get the big stuff." Thorn was surrised at himself, he was being so kind and gentle with Leon that he wondered if what was it about Leon that made him act this way. He actually had a suspicion but the only way to find out was to act on it and he didn't want to somehow embarress Leon to the point that he didn't want to move in. That thought alone made him realize he should probabbly let Leon go and so he gently let go of Leon's hand and put his other hand that was under Leon's chin down and put the one in his pocket as he somehow found it shaking.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 7:47 pm
]
User Image
The Demon Arion

Leons eyes went wide when Thorn lifted his chin for him, he could feel his ears getting warm. When Thorn finally let him go, Leon walked to the living room in an attempt to clear his suddenly steamed up head " i figured you could get someone to do that." He said " but your home has everything i need and more....theres no real beed for me to take this stuff with me" he said qith a small smile before walking over to the bedroom, stepped in and tried sslowing down his heart out of sight. Hiss heartbeat thundering in his ears and his heart raced in his chest.

-

-

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 8:01 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Thorn stayed in his spot watching Leon walk into the livingroom and away from him and he frowned. Did he already scare the human off? He listened to Leon talk about his home already having everything Leon needed and he looked at the floor with a frown. He looked up when the human walked into another room and out of sight and for a moment he stayed put and then put a hand to his forhead and groaned a bit. He waited a moment to calm himself down before following Leon he paused at the doorway. "While it's true I could provide you with everything you need I also want you comfortable. I know they are mearly poseccions but they are your's I don't want you regretting giving anythigng away when you don't have to."

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:01 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Hearing Thorn in the room all of a sudden scared Leon, turning around he had his hand over his chest in an attempt to calm his heartfrom before.
Realizing that his hand was atill over his heart he shoved it into his pocket hoping Thorn didnt read into it.
"The only big things ill be leaving behind would be the bed and couch." He said"maybe a couple of kitchen utensils....but i dont have much....the only reason I would miss the bed, its because its the first big thing i bought with my own money" he said wide eyed.
" i really dont mind giving them away" he said and smiled once more a small blusdh on his cheek " theres a family one floor down....i was planning on giving my stuff to them." He said "shes a single mom with 3 great kids" he added in his voice a little quieter "she reminds me of my mom" he mumbled blushing thinking that he sounded childish.

-

-

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:28 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Thorn saw Leon jump, and even saw the human's hand on his chest. He quickly put his hand down and Thorn had to wonder why. He listened to him ramble on about who he planned to give his things to and in the process noticed his face slightly flushed he had to think.
Either Leon was getting sick, or it was something else. He wanted to test it out, he was oh so tempted, and as his eyes scanned over towards the bed he found his mind went to a rather unorthodox direction and he had to close his eyes and sighed heavily to calm his nearves. Opening his eyes he looked at Leon again. "Well, if you are sure Leon." he said to him lightly and he smiled a bit.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:45 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Leon smiled again "I am. I know my mom would have appreciated someone helping out when we were younger. I dont mind being the one helping someone else out ua know?" He replied and looked at the ground "ssoubd childish doesnt it?" He mumbled out a bit embarrassed.

-

-

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:48 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

"Nope, not childish at all Leon" Thorn said lightly as he walked into the room more and over to him. "Now lets get your clothes packed." he said, trying to distract himself by saying outloud of the real reason they were even there.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2018 12:25 am
]
User Image
The Demon Arion

For some reason, Thorn saying that that wasnt childish made him relieved, making him smile.
"Yeah " he replied and went to the closet, first thing he took out wa a backpack and a couple of suitcases. "I dont kno how i feel about letting you help pack" he said biting his bottom lip " i mean youre already doing so much for me...... " he said feeling like he wa kinda over stepping.

-

-

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2018 12:37 am
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Thorn ended up raising an eyebrow at Leon and he folded his arms at him. "Are you sure you arent just saying that becasue you don't want me to see what kind of underware you wear?" he bluntly askd outloud without thinking about it much

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:21 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Without so much of a word, Leon walked over to his dresser next the the door, pulled open the top one and pulled up some black boxer-briefs showing them to Thorn "No, thats bot why" he said "you've already seen me naked.....so you seeing my underwear doesnt really bother me." He said with a shrug.

-

-

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:09 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Thorn watched Leon walk over to the dresser and pulled out some black boxer-breifs showing them to him and for a moment he was surprised he did such a thing his eyes slightly wide too, atleast until Leon explained that he had already seen him naked, so seeing his underware was not a big deal and he grinned a bit as he closed his eyes and chuckled a bit. "You have a point Leon." The whole exchange was reaching Thorns limit and before he could stop himself he stepped closer to Leon and put his face closer to his. "I've also given you mouth to mouth, does that mean you wouldnt mind if I were to suddenly kiss you right now?"

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 145 146 147 148 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games