Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Lune Beach
Beach Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 1:12 pm

User Image
Quoth The Raven: "Nevermore"
═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═
✗ N/A ||| ✗ Gym ||| ✗ Is wearing Summer Festival
✗ Journal: Updated 04/17 ||| ✗ Driving ||| ✗ Shared Link Easy Listening
✗ Last Location: 1201 Pasadena ||| ✗ Sela is Present and Pretty

Tyrese parked his car at La Mer and made his way onto the beach from there, letting Sela carry her backpack and bounce along somewhat ahead of him as he text his uncle that he had arrived. Hakem was keen on seeing a live performance, something he said he hadn't done for quite a while. They didn't spend time together almost at all, so Tyrese was hoping he liked the experience. Was he bringing Victoria along as well? He was told the red head might have plans already. Aubrey knew about the event, but may or may not come in favor of working a bit more. The bar wasn't the only business under her name right now, and now that she was doing better he knew she'd be tackling that task as well. The wolf glanced at Sela, making sure she wasn't getting too far ahead. Isabella, he wanted to see, and make sure she was doing okay since their last meeting- but would she behave in front of Sela? He wanted to assume confidently that she'd cut back on the flirting and the subtle teasing, but honestly he wasn't sure. The wolf shook his head, rubbing the back of his neck and tucking his phone away. He'd consider it again in another hour. "Don't get too close to the water, baby. We aren't getting wet today." Now, as he saw a stage about five minutes walking distance ahead, he wondered if that was the location where Solaris would perform. He'd been under the impression she was just starting out, so it would certainly surprise him if all that equipment and all those people were for her. Hm.

Estate #: 1504 Lumiere ┋Funds: $462.75』

Temper✎✎✎✎✎┋Stress✎✎✎✎✎┋Happiness lvls✎✎✎✎✎』
"My words are useless if they don't deconstruct the limitations that keep the creativity in you from flourishing." -TY Havens

User Image
Out Of Chamomile:
oOBookwormYumiOo"

Y

Kurisuchin Saiyuki"

X

Z

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 1:34 pm
▶ ▶Joel Rolando

User Image
( ►where: Beach ) // ( ►with: Others ) // ( ►thoughts: Wow... )
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

The brilliant orange globe above painted the blue sky with warm colors of summer as its beautiful rays shined upon the radiant man.The bright light of the day cascaded in hampered waves from the water splashing rapidly, abated by the brightness of the sun and its ever-shifting reflection in the glistening waters lying there near the ocean shore. The sound of waves and summer breeze was audible even over the cacophony of thunderous humanity, the menagerie of individuals creating their own peculiar noise which merely added to the symphony of day. It was soothing and acted as a remedy to his delicate ears.

"What a beautiful day." A voice let out a sound what came to be a stunned whisper, "Wh-... s**t?" He noticed a seagull floating beside him.

Joel was sitting on his Channel Island surfboard in awe, his feet in the warm salty water as he looked over the horizon. The length of his surfboard stood taller than him, standing to approximate height of six feet and four inches long. As of now, Joel was simply taking a breather, resting his legs while he was dragged along with the calm waves. Plundering the comfort out of this smooth surface of the board, a sudden wave hit him and the young male fell off his board. Naturally, his body floated up above water but instead with a look of surprise written all over his face, he looked quite happy. The taste of salt water is as distinct as though Joel was eating a bag of potato chips. In the water, in the ocean, Joel really felt he could be himself. Free from all distractions and stress. This was absolute true freedom. The overwhelming feeling of it burned his eyes similar of that of hot lava. The man got on his board and turned his attention over to the crowd.

It was only moments later when Joel decided to resume his surfing routines. Waiting for an upcoming, he quickly laid his stomach on the board before paddling to a nearby wave. Once he caught up to it, he slowly rose from his laying position and planted his feet and bend his knees while letting his arms hang loose. Thanks to the wax he bought from some local store, it was easier to lean and control the direction he wanted to go. Turning his board to hover right, the waved guided him slowly. The sensation of gliding through a wave felt like ecstasy. An addiction that he couldn't get enough of.

"Raaaaaad!" He yelled.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

]  

Luxuriously

Friendly Friend

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 4:18 pm
User Image

xxxx ♫ Solaris Windstorm ♫ xxxx
xxxxThe Fallen Angel Violinistxxxx

”My song can be a hymn accompanying your victory, or an elegy chronicling your demise… ”

Residence: 1100 Etoile Housing DistrictOccupation: Violinist / Amour de la Mer Chef

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

The violinist was taking another sip of the drink as the fox woman, known as Vixen, and the human guy, named Dylan, introduced themselves. She smiled when the buxom lady accepted the compliment, though her green eyes took in the crucial details of the other lady's figure. She must be a few inches taller, but she couldn't pinpoint the exact measurements on the height spectrum. The violinist then looked at the gesture towards the fluffy tails and blushed faintly. "You see, I hadn't seen a fox like you in real life so... it's a pleasure to meet you at this fine moment." She had to admit, Vixen was just too damn beautiful. The fallen angels that their own definition of beauty, but for fox people, they were alluring with a generous dash of mischief.

Dylan then questioned if she was the face in the flyer and Solaris cheerfully replied like a little kid. "Yep! That's me! I'm a violinist for a long time and I have moved into Soleil more than a month ago. Expect classical music with a little modern flare." She was truly pleased to find another potential enthusiast. Her eyes were then cast on Xander who was shaping something out of ice, a beautiful hibiscus, alongside another stranger who was having fun with the waves with the surfboard. The fallen angel then spotted her boss, Tyrese, together with a little girl as his companion. Eager to catch the wolf man's attention, she waved at him with an arm raised to the air. "Hey! Tyrese!"

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Mood: very enthusiastic
Company: Xander, Dylan, Vixen, Tyrese (and his child), a surfer (Joel)
Money: $201.00 (Wallet) ; $825.00 (Bank Account)
OOC:

Eridan Grimm

Amour1568

Smexi-hexi123

Master Kiro II

yo punny nut

whiters4

Luxuriously

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 4:23 pm
User Image

Xander Ice
Wallet- 1,000 grand

Ice is my life engraved in my DNA by blood and love

User Image

Xander sighs letting the ice flower drop onto the sand as he puts on his coat and began walking back towards his manor a bit angry (exit)

User Image

User Image
Kurisuchin Sayiyuki

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

awesomecacy

Thirteenth Lover

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 7:51 pm
JoelX Salway

User Image
Why were you digging ?
XXXXXXXXXXXX What did you bury ?
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX Before those hands pulled me .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX From the earth ?

The sun was bright and the air was warm as Joel picked her way across the sand, skirting around the crowd that was gathered, to a quieter part of the beach. Despite being at a beach she was dressed modestly in a loose T-shirt and some shorts. Though she had no intention in actually going in the water she did wear a bathing suit under her clothing, just in case. It was always better to be prepared for an unforeseen circumstance than to be caught off guard, which was probably the reason her bag held so much junk in it, like pet food, ketchup packets, and duct tape. It was more of a messenger bag then a purse, and Joel made sure to take it everywhere she went.
Joel sat down at the edge of the water, just close enough for the warm waves to lap at her feet, and pulled a book out of her bag. Though she hadn’t been in school since graduating high school she studied topics that interested her in her own time. Normally it was astrology and mythology, since there was so much to learn about those topics and so many legends to read up on. Today she had grabbed a book about Greek mythology. She knew most of the stories by now, since she had read them so many times, but they never failed to entertain her.
Mostly she just wanted an excuse to go to the beach and to sit out in the sun a while before retreating back home and spending her time there, like she normally did. As much as she loved the safety and security of being at home she did crave the water and sunshine from time to time. She had never been particularly in tune with the outdoors and wildlife, as she had been raised in a large city, so she didn’t get to enjoy it like others did. Moving to Solei had been in part for the vast change in sights and the chance to actually enjoy the outdoors, but she hadn’t actually spend much time actually enjoying them. Old habits died hard, she supposed.

I will not ask you where you came from .
I will not ask you , neither should you .

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 9:14 pm
▶ ▶Joel Rolando

User Image
( ►where: Beach ) // ( ►with: Others ) // ( ►thoughts: Wow... )
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

After countless hours of being in the ocean, Joel's entertainment eventually came to an end. His legs were fatigue from putting some much pressure onto his calves in work of staying balance on the surfboard as he glide through the water. Once he got out of the ocean, the permanent marking located on his left torso depicted a reflection of his belief which was a tattoo of a snowy owl that signifies the idea of wisdom. Those around who noticed were not only aroused of the art imprinted on him but also his defined abs that complemented it. Sauntering over to the shore, his wet body glistened within the glow of the sun, water slowly dripping down his red board shorts, his feet buried into the hot sand. As he continued to walk, he noticed a female nearby with glasses and short hair. Initially at first sight, Joel mistaken the female as a male, but given by her outfit and physique, he knew it was a female. However, before he could ever make another step, the young surfer suddenly slipped. "Sh-s**t!" He mumbled as he then quickly threw his board aside before falling on the female. Green emerald eyes slowly opened after the impact. His vision was a bit blur and so to get a better look of the scene, he pushed himself up with his two arms only to notice he was laying on top of the female with glasses. His sight traveled up from her waist to her eyes, his own radiant orbs naturally locking his gaze with hers. During that moment, it seems as if fate had brought something in store for him. He was speechless.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

]

awesomecacy

Luxuriously

Friendly Friend

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 9:21 pm
User Image

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ Vixen Guardian Spirit
                                                                          ❛I read once that the ancient Egyptians had fifty words for sand and the Eskimos had a hundred words for snow.
                                                                          I wish I had a thousand words for love but all that comes to mind is the way you move against me while you sleep.

And there are no words for that.❜

▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

I'm feeling: Amused | I'm with: Dylan and a woman | I'm wearing: Swimwear | I have feelings for: No One | I have: $1000

"Thank goodness, I was worried I might have missed any performances. I'm glad I haven't."

It hasn't begun, it seems. With that, the fox smiled. She was glad. She didn't want to miss any performances now but to think of someone having a concert at the beach, that was just quite spectacular. The amount of audiences, the eyes that are looking straight at the performer throughout the entire time, Vixen couldn't imagine the pressure. When Dylan spoke once more, her gaze slowly lifted, meeting his emerald orbs with her golden ones once more. His eyes were alluring, there was something pulling her towards the depths of his pool of green. So.. curious. So.. mysterious. What do those green orbs hold? What kind of emotions are they capable of showing? Vixen's petite hands reached forth and cupped his cheeks, her fingers gently brushing against his bottom lid, her touch nothing but a mere graze across the skin. "Your eyes.. so mesmerizing." she stated, a coy smile slowly curving her lips in the process though it faded away as soon as it had appeared. Mixed emotions swirled through her golden irises. He, too, had emerald irises. He, who once existed. She lowered her gaze and pulled away. Not wanting to get reminded of such things at such a moment. The fox didn't want to ruin the atmosphere. "Dylan." she called out, liking the way his name rolled across her tongue. "Dylan. I like it." countered the fox. It was the first time she was told of having a nice name. Normally it would be ironic. A woman, a fox called Vixen.

It appears the woman has yet to encounter a fox like being such as herself. There were but they didn't feel comfortable leaving their fox-like traits out and about. Under normal circumstances, foxes would disappear from the town straightaway if they were found out by others but now, with the evolution and thenslowly growing population of non-humans, she had grown accustomed to show herself. There was no use in hiding, after all. "The pleasure is mine." she answered, taking notice of the faint blush upon the woman's features. How adorable, she thought, before her thoughts were cut short the moment Dylan addressed her as the performer for this show. Vixen's eyes widened ever so slightly out of surprise and gave a quick nod, a look of amusement smeared across her features as she anticipated what sort of performances she had to offer. "My apologies, I didn't know. Then I wish you all the best for your performance. I'm looking forward to it very much." the fox chuckled, taking her hand as she murmured her small words of encouragement. The woman's hand was petite, around the same size as the fox's. They were soft, so were her fingers. The fox let go after giving her a gentle pat on the back of her hand, her gaze returning to the horizon. She wanted to go for a swim, a nice dip in the water.

Out.Of.Crocodiles:

Master Kiro II

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 9:45 pm
JoelX Salway

User Image
Why were you digging ?
XXXXXXXXXXXX What did you bury ?
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX Before those hands pulled me .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX From the earth ?

Joel was in the middle of reading about Hades and Persephone, a story she could almost quote word-for-word as she had read the tale many times, when a shout caught her attention. Her gray eyes lifted from the pages just long enough to see someone tumbling an arm’s length away… Right into her.
A yelp escaped Joel’s lips as she was bowled backwards by the shirtless man that she hadn’t noticed before that moment. Her books left her hands and her back met the wet sand. She opened her gray eyes to find herself staring directly into his green eyes. His arms were on either side of her as he propped himself up, hovering just above her. The closeness of his face caught her off guard and she found herself staring into his face and watching his eyes for longer than she cared to.
She was quick to regain herself, however, and moved her hands to his bare chest, pushing him off of her and to the side so that she could sit up. Thankfully she wasn’t weak for a woman and so moving him wasn’t a real problem, at least not when he was caught off-guard and not actively fighting against her. Her initial shock morphed into frustration. “What the hell?” The exclamation was both to him and to the fact that her book was now in the water, making its way away from the shoreline. A look of dismay marred the anger that had crossed her features and she moved to her feet, splashing noisily through the water to retrieved the now waterlogged book.
“I’ve met toddlers who can walk better then you can.” She growled as she sloshed through the shallows and back to the sand, knowing that she was being harsh but finding no reason to give him any mercy. Why had he been walking so close to her, anyhow? Now her book as well as her clothes were wet and her mood, which had been decent, was soured. It seemed that the outdoors really didn’t want her around.

I will not ask you where you came from .
I will not ask you , neither should you .

Luxuriously

awesomecacy

Thirteenth Lover

Master Kiro II

Wealthy Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 9:58 pm
yo punny nut

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

User Image

Dylan Chase

Dylan completely froze once he felt her hands on his cheeks, her touch made his cheek warm up as he looked right back into her's he even felt his heart beat change. He simply did not expect it. "Y-Your eyes are quite alluring too." He said, a bit embarassed that he stuttered, he felt like she completely disarmed him. What was this feeling? He never recalled this happening to him. After a few seconds he snapped out of it and smiled at her before they both had turned their attention to the performer. "Goodluck out there." He said to her saince he knew what it was like to perform infront of crowds of people.After Vexen's interaction with her she seemed to call a friend and Dylan turned his attention back to Vexen. He watched her as she stared into the horizon, it was almost like watching a painting or a picture, the sun was set perfectly and the angle he was watching her in. This was probably the most beautiful woman he had ever seen to the point he was almost mesmerized by her. He walked forwards and stood next to her. "Its a nice view isn't it?" He said before looking at her a gentle smile on his lips as the wind moved against his dark brown hair.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 11:03 pm
User Image

❛I read once that the ancient Egyptians had fifty words for sand and the Eskimos had a hundred words for snow.
                                                                          I wish I had a thousand words for love but all that comes to mind is the way you move against me while you sleep.

I'm feeling: Amused | I'm with: Dylan | I'm wearing: Swimwear | I have feelings for: No One | I have: $1000

A light shade of pink dusted his cheeks and the fingers that once brushed across his skin felt hot, as if there were little specks of flames dancing around her fingertips. She gasped, finding the sight quite adorable to look at though she knew full-well men weren't too fond of being called 'cute'. He stuttered and the fox chuckled while she kept her eyes downcast, her cheeks tinted a soft shade of pink though it was barely noticeable. Her eyes were alluring, he said. Indeed. That was what foxes are good at: luring people in. But receiving such compliment still felt a little strange; however, she didn't dislike it. "If that's the case.." she murmured as she gently tilted his head towards her by his chin, her golden orbs fixated onto his. "Then don't look away." a devious smile curved her lips as she gently brushed her index finger against the bottom of his chin. It was amusing to tease him, wanting to know just what sort of expressions he was capable of making. She concentrated on the horizon, walking towards the shore once more as he started conversing with the performer. The beach was getting to her. The view, the smell, the sounds of the ocean waves, the coldness when the waves hit her feet. She took it all in, enjoying everybsingle aspect of the beach.

"It's a nice view, isn't it?"

The fox turned her head, watching the soft rays of sunlight illuminate his chiseled features. "It sure is. Makes me want to swim all the way to the end though it's not quite possible to do so." she chuckled as she made a cheeky remark. If it was possible, she'd want to reach all the way to the horizon. She wondered where exactly the end was, if it was possible to reach the end at all. The waves crashed against her feet, the damp sand seeping into the gaps of her toes. The fox looked at him for a short second, a devious thought crossed her mind. With a handful of ocean water, she splashed it at Dylan and she chuckled. An obvious sign that she doesn't feel guilty at all. "Oh my, your clothes are wet-" she gasped dramatically. "You should take them off and join me for a swim now." the fox chuckled, tossing her shirt to the side as she made her way into the water. The fox turned around and crooked a finger and mouthed the words "Come.", an invitation for him to follow after her. Swimming alone is enjoyable but today, she craved for a companion.

Out.Of.Crocodiles:

Master Kiro II

Name

PUMMMY

Trash

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 11:18 pm

User Image
Quoth The Raven: "Nevermore"
✗ Solaris ||| ✗ Beach ||| ✗ Is wearing Summer Festival
✗ Journal: Updated 04/17 ||| ✗ Driving ||| ✗ Shared Link Easy Listening
✗ Last Location: 1201 Pasadena ||| ✗ Sela is Present and Pretty

Tyrese walked over and lifted Sela away from the edge of the water, dancing backwards himself as it came rushing forward. She had very little concept of how waves retracted and lapsed forward again, and he quickly had to retrieve her when she hadn't backed away enough to be out of the sea foam's reach. Sighing deeply, the wolf pecked a kiss on her cheek and sat her down. "Now stay away from the water like Daddy said, hm?" He flicked her brow lightly, watching her hands shoot to her forehead with an stunned look on her face. "Daddy!" She swang at him, disoriented by the slipping sand and stumbling forward as he dodged her and laughed. She chased, her backpack bouncing until she grasped at his leg and wrapped her little body around his calf. The father heard his name and looked up, having the slightest trouble in spotting Solaris. That wasn't a camera crew he was seeing afar off, was it? Was it really that kind of thing? Sparing a weak wave, he let his arm drop again and picked up Sela. He was more recognized in England than here, so he was taking a bet he wouldn't be recognized. He would be somewhat unhappy if his daughter ended up on the cover of a tabloid. The wolf cleared his throat and slowly made his way over. "So how do you feel now?"

Estate #: 1504 Lumiere ┋Funds: $462.75』

Temper✎✎✎✎✎┋Stress✎✎✎✎✎┋Happiness lvls✎✎✎✎✎』
"My words are useless if they don't deconstruct the limitations that keep the creativity in you from flourishing." -TY Havens

User Image
Out Of Chamomile:
oOBookwormYumiOo"

Y

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

X

Z

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 11:31 pm
yo punny nut

User Image

Dylan Chase

Dylan had looked at her straight in the eyes once she tiled his head toward her's. He had a light grin on his lips as she did. After his small conversation with the artist and he had stared at the horizon with Vixen she mentioned she would like to swim all the way to the end which made him chuckle lightly, he found the statement cute. His train of thought soon stopped when she splashed a handful of water at him, getting his shirt all wet. Dylan now laughed before giving her a soft grin and taking his shirt off, tossing it aside with her's soon after. He slowly made his way into the water with her, accepting her invitation. "Sly aren't you?" He said to her with a small chuckle as he approached her more. He was quite sly himself but he never expected it from a girl but then again she was a fox

Master Kiro II

Wealthy Seeker

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 12:08 am
User Image

I'm feeling: Amused | I'm with: Dylan | I'm wearing: Swimwear | I have feelings for: No One | I have: $1000

His laughter was pleasant to the ears, very soothing to listen to. A soft chuckle escaped her lips as he removed his shirt and joined her in the water. His body was well defined and nonetheless, still very much taller than her. The fox frowned and huffed at that particular aspect. She may appear tall to others but that was all due to her ears. If they weren't present, she'd stand only as tall as five foot four. In other words, she still had to crane her neck ever so slightly just to catch a glimpse of his features. "You do know it's illegal to be tall!" she splashed him once more, clearly unamused but as much as she complains, they were but mere childish whining in which she would get over in less than a minute.

Sly? He said. Vixen simply smiled and shrugged. "Am I now? I'd like to believe you're the sly one here." countered the woman as she stepped just a little closer.

Out.Of.Crocodiles:

Master Kiro II

Name

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 8:26 am
User Image

xxxx ♫ Solaris Windstorm ♫ xxxx
xxxxThe Fallen Angel Violinistxxxx

”My song can be a hymn accompanying your victory, or an elegy chronicling your demise… ”

Residence: 1100 Etoile Housing DistrictOccupation: Violinist / Amour de la Mer Chef

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Solaris smiled at Vixen's compliment about her upcoming performance. "Thanks so much, Vixen. I'll make sure to do my best." The truth was, performing at her best was her forte. Amadeus had been her ally at such moments, the only memoir of her past self but also the reminder of what her dream was mostly about aside from her current life in Soleil. At the gentle grasp of her hand, she could sense the warmth, the tenderness, the serenity. But nonetheless, the touch was brief but the violinist would always recall that moment forever. As Dylan and the fox lady continued conversing with each other, her eyes searched for Xander but he was no longer there.

That one aside, her current focus was with Tyrese and the child, now carried into his arms after the little playtime. At the question about her current condition, she put the cap back on her water bottle. "Hectic because of the preparations and the interview, but otherwise, I'm good. And also, the child looks cute. Is she your child or...?" If not the daughter, then the kid may be a niece or younger cousin, though her guesses were mental. Solaris then heard the crash of the waves at the scenery of the surfer and it turned out there was a female who became drenched with sea water. She frowned at the two; someone was definitely not feeling happy about getting wet.

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Mood: thankful, curious, feeling bad
Company: Xander, Dylan, Vixen, Tyrese (and his child), a surfer (Joel), and a girl (also Joel)
Money: $201.00 (Wallet) ; $825.00 (Bank Account)
OOC:

Eridan Grimm

Amour1568

Smexi-hexi123

Master Kiro II

yo punny nut

whiters4

Luxuriously

awesomecacy

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Master Kiro II

Wealthy Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 12:04 pm
yo punny nut

User Image

Dylan Chase

Dylan chuckled as he walked towards her and she mentioned that it was illegal to be that tall. It made her look quite cute, almost like a child. "Is it now? Are you going to arrest me?" He said with a sly grin on his lips as he said that. He looked at her in the eyes once she mentioned she thought he was the sly and and he gave her a smile and a shrug imitating the same gesture she made. "Well you aren't wrong." He said to her before sinking his body into the water and then bringing himself back up so the rest of his body would be wet. Droplets of water droping down from his hair now and sliding down his skin.

☼ Lune Beach

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games