Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Soleil Park Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 151 152 153 154 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2019 1:46 am
x
x
x
x
{ ② ωєєк тιмє sкιρ }

мσиםαч, נυℓч ②③яם

םαч ① σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ②⑧⑧
( ⑨ мσитнs, ⑮ םαчs )

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2019 4:29 pm
User Image

xxxx ☾ Benjamin Harris ☽ xxxx
xxxxThe Demonic Water Magexxxx

”The waters will obey me... with just a flourish of my hand.”

Residence: 1304 Ombre Housing DistrictOccupation: Bookworm's Sales Associate

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

While it was much of a shame that the rainy weather was gone after a while, Benjamin wouldn't mind a change of pace, more so when today's his day-off from work. Right now, he was at the park, sitting at a bench while reading a book. There were several sounds of cheering, more so from the few families who went there first below him. While it was nice to hear such happy sounds, he was in no mood to comment about such demeanor, more so when he was too immersed in that book. After all, the blond male still wanted a distraction after what happened between him and Erin during the stormy season. A smile crept up his lips, knowing that he was close to the epilogue of the novel. So far, he was content being in his own company. Not to mention that he should go out somewhere once he was done with the book. Maybe going to Moonbucks would sound good, unless he might change his mind.

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Mood: in solitude
Company: mostly himself
Money: $30.00 (Wallet); $1400.00 (Bank)
OOC:

KawaiiYukiHime

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Butterscotch Faerie Tales

Sweetest Sweetheart

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2019 1:23 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
╭---❦---╮
ᗩIYᗩᑎᗩ
╰---❦---╯

Shifted 1323 Ombre $200 on hand

►----------------------

Another season, another city, that was just how Aiyana was used to living her life. She never seemed to stay in the same place for more than three months. Being akin to a nomad wasn’t all bad though; the petite shifter treated every move as a new vacation. It was never ending. Not to mention the positive signs she received after having learned of all the heavy flooding a week prior to her arrival. It was great luck that by the time she moved in she had managed to miss it entirely. Her first few days in the city were rather sunny and thankfully she had a breeze arranging her house.

What she spent the most time on was her makeshift shop inside her living room. The rest of the house was meager in comparison, but being able to bring customers home as quick as possible was all part of her livelihood. She didn’t doubt she could find a “real” job but with how often she moved around she never saw it as being practical. She made enough money somehow doing fortunes, and she found it much more enjoyable. The freedom of being able to uproot at a moments notice was not only pleasant, but also something she considered a necessity. She needed to take it into consideration for whenever she could possibly be run off again.

For now, the coyote was just trying to enjoy the bit of new scenery around her. It may not have looked it with the way her brown eyes seemed to lack amusement and her lips stayed pinched into a thin line, but she was indeed content with herself. She had settled herself into the grass with the sun beating down on her tanned skin. In her lap rested two things; a small silk pouch filled with various gemstones, and a plastic ring twisted in string she was turning into a dreamcatcher. Beside her she had her tarot cards sprawled out in the grass, waiting for whenever she finally deemed herself ready to read into her own life. She wasn’t ready though, thinking it wiser to feel better connected to the nature all around her, or at least have a less active mind.

----------------------◄

Cᴏᴍᴘᴀɴʏ: None
                                      Mᴏᴏᴅ: Content
                                      Oᴜᴛғɪᴛ: simple

“Lord Hedo”

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2019 7:05 pm
User Image

User Image

1310 Ombre Housing District

【Location:】Soleil Park 【Company:】Benjamin【Outfit:】Nice Day【Funds:】$936.75 【Job:】N/A

┏━━━💔━━┫💀┣━━💔━━━┓

Ozwald let out a sigh as he shielded his eyes from the sun as he walked through the park. After what felt like forever the rain had finally let up. While he didn't mind the rain, the lighter periods had allowed him some peaceful rest, he was really happy to have the sunshine back. With that in mind the normally gloomy man was in a good mood and decided to spend the day out and about. So he decided to go to the park as that had been quite a relaxing and reliable place to hang out. He noticed that it was quite lively with all the people around enjoying the sun after so much dreary rain. As he neared some benches Oz caught sight of a familiar blond man. He hadn't expected to find Benjamin here but he didn't mind it. It had been a while since he'd seen his.. friend? He supposed that they were friends. Shaking the thought off he approached slowly, "Hey Ben, long time no see eh?" he greeted with a low rumbly laugh.

┗━━💔━━━┫💀┣━━━💔━━┛

【Items:】Canvas Bag 【Status:】Single【Mood:】Content 【Thoughts:】It's a nice day.【Profile:】See Here

【OOC:】

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Quote:

Quote:

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2019 7:41 pm
User Image

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Benjamin was done with the last chapter before the epilogue would come by next. While epilogues were mostly time skips to what happened after the conclusion of the current plots, at least there was proof that something was still ongoing, whether it was life after the major events or a problem that was far from over. It was when Oz called out to him that baby blue eyes looked away from the book, inspecting the other's look. He smiled and gave the other a wave before pointing to the empty space beside him, meaning his friend's free to sit down there if he would like to. "Indeed, it has been a long while, more so with the weather finally being cleared. Perhaps, we both deserve some catching up after everything that occurred during the rain," he said while putting the book down. Indeed, Ban had no plans aside from the usual trip to Moonbucks after the park, so he was up for anything Oz might want to do to spend some time with his friend. "So, how's life coming along for you?" he asked, crossing one leg over the other.

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Mood: mostly good
Company: Oz
OOC:

KawaiiYukiHime

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2019 11:16 pm
User Image

❛He had known he wanted her, that for all time, but he hadn't realized what was between them.
He knew it was more than his body and mind, more than his heart..
She was entrenched in his soul.❜

▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

I'm feeling hungover. || I'm speaking to no one. || I'm wearing something casual || I have $200 on me and $800 stashed in the bank. || I am currently dating Rina Sohane.

Having planned only to have a guy's night out at Neon Lights with his visiting group of friends, the least he expected was to find himself joining a group of rather.. odd company, though it hadn't gotten in the way of them partying into the early hours of dawn. The club had been dark, accompanied by the loud bass and flashing neon lights, and like a small bubble it had completely shut the crowd away from existence of 'time'. Seth hissed at the discomforting pain sprouting along the back of his head, vaguely remembering the way his surroundings spun, and the way his large frame crashed against the soft, light coloured couch of his cozy living room, reeking heavily of alcohol, cigarettes, and the vague lingering scent of Hugo Boss' cologne.

He straightened his back, and rolled his shoulders, feeling the tight knot of tension lingering within the depths of his shoulder blades, and the audible pop of his bones that followed. His breath was caught within his throat for a split second, before he released a quiet, and relieved breath. Reaching for the bottle of cold ice tea to his side, slender fingers were quick to pop off its cap, drowning his mouth in the sweetness he had disliked, yet was quick to dismiss when the cold drink eased his semi-throbbing head. A quiet, yet satisfied groan escaped his semi-tensed jaw, half refreshed from the coldness the drink had brought about, like a can of ice cold beer on a hot summer's day, like the way cold ocean waves washed up against his semi-tanned skin, or even the way ice cubes felt upon the tip of his tongue. Despite the overbearing sweetness, it felt absolutely splendid trickling down the dried desert that was his throat.

Ruby gaze cast upwards to the skies that was a brilliant hue of sky blue, breathing in the soft scent of dried wilderness that no longer reeked of rain, or muddied soil as he finally leaned his back against the warm, wooden park bench. He had been quite a sight for passers by, dressed only in a pair of dark jeans and a white button up shirt, with three buttons left undone, revealing his prominent collar bone. Resting against his half bared chest was his mother's silver wedding ring, attached to his silver dog tag necklace Rina had gifted him on his twentieth birthday. Usually styled into a messy slick back, his grey locks were now unruly, still half damp from the late morning shower he took just a few minutes ago, falling loosely against his forehead. His complexion was pale, ruby hues bloodshot when he struggled to look at the brightness of the outdoors beyond his living room window. His eyebrows furrowed, knowing he looked no different than the local hoodlums within said moment. Heaving a sigh, and deciding against tidying himself up, Seth reached into his pocket and brought the opened box of cigarette to his lips, drawing out a stick before tossing it to the side of the bench.

With a snap of his fingers, a small flame of in hues of purple and blue danced upon his fingertips. He'd cast his hand in a side-ward shook, taking in a deep puff before letting it seep through the small gap between his lips with a quiet breath.

Goodness, has his cigarettes always taste this bad?

Out.Of.Crocodiles:

AnnoyedPanda

PUMMMY

Trash

AnnoyedPanda

Adorable Lightbringer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2019 11:23 am
yo punny nut

User Image

•·················•·················•

Austin stretched his stiff body. Staying at home normally didn't bother him so much, in fact, he preferred it. People were not his thing, so staying away from hem was much better in the long run. However, with the way the weather had been the last two weeks he needed to get out of the house for a little. Being stuck with that woman had been enough to drive him crazy! While she had been uncharacteristically accepting of his appearance, he needed space. She was so...philosophical, something he also didn't particularly care for. He wasn't trying to turn his life around, or be more open to letting people in his life, listening to her talk his ear off about feelings made the blonde cringe. She had explained her power to him, but that didn't mean he appreciated her trying to understand him. If he wanted that from her, he would talk to her himself!

In frustration, he pulled out a cigarette from his back pocket. He always made sure to carry a pack around with him if he went anywhere! At home it was easier to go without because he was away from the public and the packs were readily available. Outside his home, he had to deal with people and all the judgement the world had to offer. Having his cigarettes and juice box on hand were essential! Sure, he occasionally for one or the other, or both, on those days he was not to be trifled with because he had no way of coping. Without his self-medicated items, he was nearly a neurotic mess of guilt and hatred. "Sh*t..." he sighed heavily as he tossed the pack into the nearest trash. The one he was about to light up was his last. He would need to either buy a new pack or bum one off a stranger. So far though, he noticed not many seemed to smoke around here. Who doesn't have vices? It seemed strange to think that these people liked to think they were perfect.

"Are you f*cking serious!?" he grumbled loudly as he pat himself down looking for his lighter. Rolling his eyes behind his sunglasses, the frustrated blonde looked around for anyone that may look like they have a lighter. The only one he saw was another guy actually smoking. That was even better! Normally he wouldn't approach a random person, but he was desperately seeking his nicotine fix and thus made his way over. "Hey," he called to get the guy's attention. "You got a spare lighter I could borrow? I forgot mine." Biting the butt of the cigarette, his words were a little muffled so he didn't lose his last 'medication'. Hopefully the guy was willing to share because he was trying to forget the girl that spent nearly the last two weeks at his house.

•·················•·················•
                            Money: $960.65 // Mood: Annoyed // Outfit: Finally Out // OOC:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2019 11:35 pm
User Image

User Image

1310 Ombre Housing District

【Location:】Soleil Park 【Company:】Benjamin【Outfit:】Nice Day【Funds:】$936.75 【Job:】N/A

┏━━━💔━━┫💀┣━━💔━━━┓

Ozwald was happy to take a seat next to Benjamin. His eyes briefly glanced at the book in the other man's hands before looking back to his friend. He'd inquire about what the book was about later. His lips quirked up in a half smile as he nodded, "Yeah I can agree with you there. Honestly I never expected the weather to get so bad, not that I particularly mind." he said, stretching a bit with a sigh as he scratched his dark locks. "It's been coming along pretty good. I've been feeling more motivated to get out and socialize lately even if my skills in such things are a bit lackluster." He let out a slightly nervous laugh before turning the question back on Ben, "How's life coming along for you?"

┗━━💔━━━┫💀┣━━━💔━━┛

【Items:】Canvas Bag 【Status:】Single【Mood:】Content 【Thoughts:】It's a nice day.【Profile:】See Here

【OOC:】

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Quote:

Quote:

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

Lord Hedo

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Novice Striker 150
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 2:00 am
User Image
Ryan Martinez Torrez

Two weeks have passed since that chance meeting at the aquarium and since then Ryan had some conflicting feelings. While he enjoyed the company of the long onyx haired woman he had answered her last posed question somewhat honestly. The long onyx haired woman explained she was at the aquarium to seek shelter much like him, but he added that he was also there for clues to himself. It was a rather vague explanation but Ryan told her how he couldn't fully recall his memories and that the chunk of himself he was missing had to do with this city. He wanted to go into details but he wasn't sure quite how to. I mean, the situation was already confusing enough as it is for himself. But with the rain letting up (or at least not pouring as hard as a deluge) Ryan excuse himself and told the woman he needed to be on his way to search some more.

Two weeks had passed, Ryan search for more clues to his past within that time, and still he had not been able to fully unlock his own memories. It was slightly frustrating not knowing what you desperately wanna remember but at least a few places seemed familiar. He found navigating the streets easy and thankfully he's unlocked a little more of his relationship with Skye. A fated meeting in a city and a hand holding memory at the park; This is what he recalls and recalls them sweetly. If even gave him the courage ask out Skye for a bite to eat before he went job hunting; even though it was to no avail.

Yes, a small date with Skye was something he liked and needed...But for now Ryan had other things to focus on; One of which being his living situation. He had been staying up in the Amour de la Mer hotel for a while but he seen how it was being a big withdrawal on his wallet. It was lavish but the issue was he couldn't keep up the lavish lifestyle anymore; How or why he had this type of living in his mind stayed a mystery. (68$ x 14 = 952$) So for now Ryan tried looking for a new place to rent while walking the city when his journey brought him to the park.

His eyes looked upon a certain spot on the pathway, and when he reached the spot he froze right there. A bitter memory of heated passion flashes through his eyes and he raises a hand to his cheek; A slap to the face he'd never forget. Though it wasn't the most pleasant memory to have regained it was very much a real memory, and a flash of truth to how deep her feelings are for him. While he zoned out for a moment he snapped back to reality, the people passing him shattering the spell, when he noticed through a break of the crowd a woman sitting on the grass. There looked to be an aura to the tan woman who had a sprawl of interesting objects laid before her, the sun like a soft ray of hope braking through the shadow of the trees. Too intrigued by the sight, Ryan shortly stepped forth and inquiries about it all; Her blue top complementing her skin quite nicely. "That's a cool thing you're making there. And your cards look cool too. Is it to a game or something?"

Company:: Tan woman
Clothing:: In picture
Feeling:: Curious
Condition:: Healthy
Wallet:: 4,490$-952$=3,538$
Items:: Fake I.D, Grendel P30 and Prepaid cellphone
Wind Hime Princess
Sorry for the delay with my post. Total fail. v.v

oOo Tragic Melody OoO
Hope you're okay with how I mentioned Skye. If not let me know and I'll edit. Also, I blame the awesome hotel for making Ryan broke, lol.

Whiters4
I blame the awesome hotel for making Ryan broke, lol.

Yummy Galaxxy"
I blame the awesome hotel for making Ryan broke, lol.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 4:07 am
User Image

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Ben chuckled; improvements, even if they were just small steps, were indeed for change, but it would depend on the situation entirely, "That's good." Truly, Ben was proud of the other's progress, though at the question, he was contemplating on what to say. Saying that he met his ex would be awkward, so instead, the half-demon would go for something close enough, "Had an interesting reunion with an old friend of mine. Quite delightful and interesting, to say the least." Honestly, it was a half-truth; it actually left him empty once more, but he knew that it would be quickly filled with more interesting encounters along the way. With that, he went along for the next topic. "So, what do you wanna do today, lad? Thinking of heading to Moonbucks soon but after that, it's your call," he crossed one leg over the other while waiting for the response from Oz. He even slung both his shoulders close to the top of the bench, trying to looked relaxed.

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Mood: mostly good
Company: Oz
OOC: Sorry for multiple quotes. Edits galore bdcwdjkwkjdwdkjw

KawaiiYukiHime

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2019 2:46 am
User Image

❛He had known he wanted her, that for all time, but he hadn't realized what was between them.
He knew it was more than his body and mind, more than his heart..
She was entrenched in his soul.❜

I'm feeling hungover. || I'm speaking to a stranger. || I'm wearing something casual || I have $200 on me and $800 stashed in the bank. || I am currently dating Rina Sohane.

He'd let the cigarette hang loosely from his thin lips, only pulling it away when the burning smoke had grown to be just a tad overwhelming for the nose. Clasped between the tips of his thumb and middle finger, he'd lightly tap the ash, watching it fall to the stone pavement, by the side of his black sneakers. While he'd usually roll his own cigarettes, Seth had settled for store bought ones after waking up to find his cigarette box drained and dried. The taste of smoke was heavy against his tongue, laced with bitterness, accompanied by a dryness that followed at the small huff of his breath. Ruby locks fluttered shut, tightening his lids when the sunlight had eventually left his head mildly throbbing, like hard knocking against the depths of his mind, like the constant sounds of car honks like a high pitched screech against his ears. Seth knew staying home was the best choice, with the lovely company of his girlfriend of nearly eleven months, yet he found the silence of his house suffocating, having been stuck for a full week and a half within the small enclosed space of his living room.

How he'd kill for a bowl of pho by the Chinese restaurant downtown.

Scrolling through his Charmblr full with new-found embarrassment of his drunken pictures posted by a long acquainted friend, the dragon heaved a heavy, and low grunt, dissatisfied, yet at the same time finding his drunk expressions quite amusing. Pearl grey locks were brushed backwards in a messy slick back, with stray strands falling loosely against his forehead, like a stark contrast against his heavily flushed cheeks, accompanied with an expression completely out of character. White undershirt was drenched with the glass of hard liquor he held horizontally in hand, and he'd briefly recall the words he'd speak to the silver fox. Half flirty, and half which was complete gibberish. ”What the ********> a small snort escaped his lips, reading through the remedy Carmen had been kind enough to leave him. And just perhaps mingling with strangers had been one of the best decisions he made this far, though he knew it wouldn’t have been possible if not for his friends' insistence.

He had been ready to draw another light from his full packet, until a deep voice had drew him out of his own thoughts. “Hey.” The address was sudden, causing ruby hues to sideway glance at a bulky lad that stood around the same height as he, with a head of short blonde locks, and two diagonal scars starting from his left jawline, to the centre of his left cheek. While he knew he had looked no different from the hoodlums causing trouble around downtown of late, surely, he'd like to think he had at least looked just decent enough to pass as a regular citizen. Features that were tensed by the throbbing of his head turned to face the stranger, accompanied with a mild, permanent furrow of his eyebrows, and despite the unwelcoming look of his face, Seth held little to no malice for this man emitting a half annoyed vibe.

”Don’t have one, but,”

With an unlit cigarette loosely hanging from his lips, the dragon pushed his back off the bench and leaned forward to rest his right elbow against his knee, while he motioned the older male closer with his free hand. With a snap of his finger, flames of brilliant hues danced upon the tips of his fingers once more, like the gentle sway of rustling leaves in mid spring, like the gentle fluttering of golden paddies in the field during harvest season, pulling away when the tip of their cigarette burned a light neon orange and he'd light his own in return.

Out.Of.Crocodiles:

AnnoyedPanda

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 151 152 153 154 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games