Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The River/Waterfalls Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 9:14 pm
Sora heard yelling,as she looked towards the direction of where they walked off,and she stood up clenching her fists.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 9:35 pm
Kaoru looked at Jin through tear filled eyes, still shaking.

Jin's eyes widen and he quickly let Kaoru go, making him fall to the ground. Jin backed off and looked down, "I know how you feel but crying won't make time turn back....you have to move forward..." he looked at Kaoru, who was in a heap on the ground, "Thats what she would have wanted..." he adds.

Kaoru lays there and listens, his eyes widen abit and the return to normal. Getting up slightly he keeps his head down, "You think so.." he asked his voice almost gone.

xXSir_Integra_Hellsing_Xx

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 9:37 pm
Sora sighs again and turns around her back,facing the direction if the voices.As she grabbed the arm that had the burn,and just held on to it...standing there.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 9:55 pm
Jin kneeled down and pulled Kaoru up, looking at him, "Don't you remember anything? All those times when wolves were dying...she stood there and said if I die then move on...I don't want you guys to mope around like all these other wolves..I want you guys to live on ..."

Kaoru felt more tears come, he looked down, "I know but....she ....I was so close to her..." he said as his voice cracked. Then he smiled, "Your right.."

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 9:57 pm
Sora continued to stand there and she looked at the ground.Letting one lone tear fall down her face,as she watched fall on the ground and dissapear in the grass.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 4:37 pm
Jin nodded and pulled Kaoru to his feet, "You too were like the twins of chaos.." he said with a grin, "Now then dry your eyes, you women..." he joked and walked off heading back to the others.

Kaoru was pulled, he laughed at Jin and nodded, "We were.." Then listening to Jin he wiped his eyes and watched him walk off, he smiled hearing his joke, "I would make her proud...." he yelled at him and sat down. Wiping an eye,"I don't want to look sad when I go back..." he mumbled.

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 4:51 pm
Sora sighed,
"No use of crying now when I have good friends..",
she whispered happily as she smiled happily to herself.
But she still stood there.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 5:00 pm
Jin walked back into the clearing and looked at Sora, then sat down with a sigh.  

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 5:08 pm
Sora heard movement and turned around to see Jin,and she smiled.
"Is Koaru okay?",
she asked guilty.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 8:49 pm
"Just a bit upset...Kaoru won't be coming back for awhile.." Jin thought before he talked again, "Atleast we found out about the pack ahead of time..." he says and closed his eyes.  

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 8:52 pm
Sora nodded as she looked forward again,sitting down.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 9:05 pm
Jin opened and eye half way and looked at Sora , then he turned away.

Kaoru stood up, feeling himself relax, he smiled and walked to a small puddle and looked in, "Well I don't look to good but at least I don't look bad.." he laughed and started back toward the group.

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 9:07 pm
Sora leaned on a tree and closed her eyes,as she sensed someone coming closer to their camp.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 5:50 pm
applz
applz
Kalten took a step back, unable to take his eyes from Malequer's demonic form. He attempted to yelp for help, but no sound was able to escape from his petrified mouth. He felt his own heart beat quickly as Malequer drew closer, his spirit-like form beginning to swirl about him as if to devour his body. Kalten then found energy within himself to move, and he sprang backwards, running to the edge of the cliff, trying to escape from Malequer. He did not want to call for aid, for he did not want to put his beloved friends in danger.

Malequer snarled, glaring at Kalten, and then began to travel swiftly towards him.

Kalten panicked, staring at the demon and horrified at how life-like it had suddenly became. He looked behind him, seeing that he was standing at the edge of the waterfall and would be injured greatly (if not killed) if he should fall. Kalten then quickly turned back to Malequer and without much thought, charged right into him.

Malequer had disappeared, the remains of his spirit form simply a few collections of mist in the air. The mist gathered in a farther area, and Malequer looked back at Kalten, watching the young wolf fall to the water unconsious. Malequer smirked, expecting the wolf to be carried away by the water and to his death at the bottom of the waterfall.
Then he left Kalten, disappearing into the wind as if he had entered a hidden doorway.

and Kalten was slowly being carried to the edge of the waterfall...

((ehhh.. i feel so left out xD))

Tharran got up from his spot in the cave, limping his way towards the entrance where the water fell down like a curtain. The scent of his brother grew strong, and he was able to catch the scent of another...
'Kalten?!' he called out, stepping out of the cave and looking up towards the waterfall. He saw the black and white fur of his brother just about to fall over the edge, and he panicked. He leaped into the waterfall as Kalten (his brother) fell, and collided with him. They both fell into the water, farther from the strong waters at the bottom of the waterfall.
Tharran then swam his brother to shore, lookign him over and calling to him, 'Kalten! Kal! Are you alright?'.

Malequer was invisible in the air, watching the two with great interest. He looked to the sky, noticing it would be night soon.. the night of a full moon, and their friend Almirrah would return to the waterfall as soon as possible... though she will meet Kalten on her way... in his werewolf form...
A terrible grin emerged on his face, and he took off to search for his master, Krad.

applz

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 5:44 pm
Kaoru walked back into the clearing and sat down next to Jin. Resting his head in his palm that rested on his knee, "Sorry for the scene.." he says smiling lightly.

Jin looked over at him

</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games