Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Official SERIOUS Naruto Anime and Manga discussion Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 4:49 pm
Shikalee
Captain Verd
Oh yeah, I'm not saying they all agree with Leader. But Itachi, even though he has a different agenda, clearly wants something from them, otherwise he wouldn't bother. The same goes for Hidan, I think. He didn't even know why they were capturing little pokeemanz, he just wanted in on whatever nasty plot was going around.

But I think Orochimaru being selfish makes him less evil. By going along with Leader, the Akatsuki guys are saying they'll do anything to get ahead, get what they want, kill whoever. Orochimaru only really wants one thing, so he doesn't put up with the other crap he doesn't want. He too would be affected if Akatsuki tried to take over the world, since he owns a village and all.
That's true. I just think they vary in "evilness" where Orochimaru and Kabuto are just plain evil.

Maybe. Orochimaru has no apparent goal thus far, and seems to just like to terrorize people. D: Wait, what does he want?

that and abduct little children.

I believe I stated before that he is the Michael Jackson of Naruto?  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 6:53 am
liz_bliz
Shikalee
Captain Verd
Oh yeah, I'm not saying they all agree with Leader. But Itachi, even though he has a different agenda, clearly wants something from them, otherwise he wouldn't bother. The same goes for Hidan, I think. He didn't even know why they were capturing little pokeemanz, he just wanted in on whatever nasty plot was going around.

But I think Orochimaru being selfish makes him less evil. By going along with Leader, the Akatsuki guys are saying they'll do anything to get ahead, get what they want, kill whoever. Orochimaru only really wants one thing, so he doesn't put up with the other crap he doesn't want. He too would be affected if Akatsuki tried to take over the world, since he owns a village and all.
That's true. I just think they vary in "evilness" where Orochimaru and Kabuto are just plain evil.

Maybe. Orochimaru has no apparent goal thus far, and seems to just like to terrorize people. D: Wait, what does he want?

that and abduct little children.

I believe I stated before that he is the Michael Jackson of Naruto?
That would be a very accurate description. xd  

Syndactyly

CrabappleRed

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 5:34 pm
Shikalee

Complete with bad plastic surgery. . .  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 7:45 pm
CrabappleRed
Shikalee

only his is self done  

liz_bliz_inc

Captain Verd

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 7:48 pm
liz_bliz
CrabappleRed
Shikalee

only his is self done
Kabuto helps.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 7:58 pm
Captain Verd
liz_bliz
CrabappleRed
Shikalee

only his is self done
Kabuto helps.
Haha, that's right. Kabuto does that funny stuff, eh? xd Why does Kabuto choose to look like a complete nerd, anyway? Less threatening, perhaps?  

Syndactyly

Captain Verd

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 8:06 pm
I always thought it was because... he had bad eyesight. *confused as to what you mean otherwise*  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 8:18 pm
Captain Verd
I always thought it was because... he had bad eyesight. *confused as to what you mean otherwise*
Just overall. He looks like a dork. xd Bad clothes and everything.

Trust me, I wouldn't insult the glasses. I'm blind as a bat without mine. *adjusts them with nerdy intent*  

Syndactyly

Captain Verd

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 8:20 pm
Shikalee
Captain Verd

Trust me, I wouldn't insult the glasses. I'm blind as a bat without mine. *adjusts them with nerdy intent*
Oh psh, everyone in Narutoland has awful taste. Look what Orochimaru makes his minions wear.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 8:55 pm
Captain Verd
Shikalee
Captain Verd

Oh psh, everyone in Narutoland has awful taste. Look what Orochimaru makes his minions wear.
That's true... but I love the Chuunin/Jounin look... x0x;; Okay, MAYBE I'm just kissing their asses... well, not so much. I really love those vests... even though they have boob protectors (which are actually pockets, I know). xd  

Syndactyly

Captain Verd

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 9:08 pm
Shikalee
Captain Verd
Shikalee
Captain Verd

That's true... but I love the Chuunin/Jounin look... x0x;; Okay, MAYBE I'm just kissing their asses... well, not so much. I really love those vests... even though they have boob protectors (which are actually pockets, I know). xd
Oh, I forgot about the vests. Those are hot stuffs.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 10:13 pm
Captain Verd
Shikalee
Captain Verd
Shikalee
Captain Verd

Oh, I forgot about the vests. Those are hot stuffs.
*thumbs up* YARLY.  

Syndactyly

attila the fun

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 6:02 am
Yabut Jiraiya has amazing geta. AMA-ZING. And can we talk about Itachi's fabulous miracle mascara? But for real, they need a Ninja Marcus around there or something. LOLOLOL. OL.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 6:37 am
if we are talking about shemxy clothings we have:

Temari
Anko
Tsunade  

Pekora

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 6:52 am
attilathefun
Yabut Jiraiya has amazing geta. AMA-ZING. And can we talk about Itachi's fabulous miracle mascara? But for real, they need a Ninja Marcus around there or something. LOLOLOL. OL.

;0;  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games