Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)
Get to Know the Members! (Old) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark Lord Edward

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 11:45 am
Name: Dark Lord Edward
attending school at: South Tahoe High School
Employment: Currently none
Favorite parent: FAther
Father's Job: Trucker
Mother's job: house keeping
Hobbies: Gaia (duh), anime, RPing, games of most sorts, using semantics to confuse peopl

Favorite System: PS2
Favorite Game Series': Final Fantasy, SSX, Super Smash Bros, Kingdom hearts, DDR, Megaman
Favorite anime: Fullmetal Alchemist, Bleach, Naruto, Fruits Basket
Favorite Manga: Fullmetal Alchemist, Bleach, Naruto, Fruits Basket
Best Anime movie ever: Fullmetal Alchemist
Favorite Food: lengua and for those who don't speak Spanish cow tongue
Favorite Movie (Non-anime): Anaconda
Favorite Instrument: drums
Favorite Store: walmart
Favorite Bands: Evanescence, DDR Music (Yeah, not a band, I know), Werid Al Yankovic, and anything really just not country
Other Hobbies:making my friends feel weird
Current Characters:  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 1:14 pm
New to the guild and looking to cause a little chaos twisted and meet new people. My bff x-Sheori-x told me about it so here I am.  

xXxSpeakNoEvilxXx

Shirtless Fairy

The living book

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 9:54 pm
I am new to the guild as awell. And I would like to get new friends/rp buddies. And maybe spread the lurve~~ whee

Anyway my name is TLB, I live in NYC, I am 13, and I would like to be... A little crazy, at time's you see, cause I love my mommy and I am not an employee,yet.My mommies job is taking care of me, my daddies job is leaving me here you see, my hobbies are gaia of course, making videos sims. And er I dun know what else.(Oh right rping)

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 9:58 pm
names Tommy, both in rp and in real life. i like master/slave roles... i can go both ways. im quite a sadistic master who loves to break down a strongwilled pet. it works the other way, too. usually human/vampire stuff. (straight... made a huge mistake one time... half way through the damned rp i find out its a gay guy with his avatar in girls clothes.)

up for anything new, thats just the usual for me, i guess. i like to think myself a literate rper, and i appreciate literate rpers as well, more than 1 line, at least >_>  

TKBruiser

Pure Indigo

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 10:19 pm
My name's Spencer. I'm a huge band geek. I like marching band, anime, drawing, fantasy literature, Magic, and DND-type stuff. I'm big into fantasy role play. The dark, vampire, suck-your-blood type thing used to appeal to me, but now it just seems like it's everywhere; it's kinda tired.

As for my role playing level, I really have no idea; however, I would consider myself experienced and literate(seeing as I'm in Honors English).

Usually, I role play as an elf-mage named Raspharen, but I've been playing as him for .. 3 years now. So I've been trying to come up with some new ideas.
Pm me. heart  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 10:21 pm
Dark Lord Edward
Hobbies: Gaia (duh), anime, RPing, games of most sorts, using semantics to confuse peopl

Favorite Game Series': Final Fantasy, SSX, Super Smash Bros, Kingdom hearts, DDR, Megaman
Favorite Bands: Evanescence, DDR Music (Yeah, not a band, I know), Werid Al Yankovic, and anything really just not country
Current Characters:

Dude, we're like the same person...  

Pure Indigo

MrsMica
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 10:22 pm
Pure Indigo
My name's Spencer. I'm a huge band geek. I like marching band, anime, drawing, fantasy literature, Magic, and DND-type stuff. I'm big into fantasy role play. The dark, vampire, suck-your-blood type thing used to appeal to me, but now it just seems like it's everywhere; it's kinda tired.

As for my role playing level, I really have no idea; however, I would consider myself experienced and literate(seeing as I'm in Honors English).

Usually, I role play as an elf-mage named Raspharen, but I've been playing as him for .. 3 years now. So I've been trying to come up with some new ideas.
Pm me. heart

GOOD. So then, join the event. xd

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

You are invited to join the School of Dedicated Roleplayers in our 3 year anniversary RP event, held in a thread in Barton Town and in a guild dedicated to the event. Attendees are encouraged to don beach wear and put our banners in their signatures, but this is not required. You do NOT have to be a part of the guild. Come join for random RP, automated side quests, and chatter!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 4:40 am
Heyz!!

whee

You can call me Choc, as most people do since I do not allow them to call me my name.

Or gum... Or.. marshmallow, if you like to type..

I seriously don't care..

ninja

Anywayz.. Ya..

I lurv you all!!! heart heart

Chocolate marshmallow gum

Chocolate marshmallow gum

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 4:43 am
Pure Indigo
Dark Lord Edward

Current Characters:

Dude, we're like the same person...

Scary.

Yet, not..

:/

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 5:42 am
Hello I am Roselle

XxrosellexX

yuribirds

Devoted Star

12,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Cheerleader 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 6:54 am
Hi, my real name is megan its nice to meet you all! ^_^  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 8:08 am
Yo, I'm Richard.

My Roleplay characters vary depending on timeline and world.
Most of my existing characters don't exist out of their own worlds simply because they cannot (mostly because their creator is too lazy to try to integrate stories of how they got anywhere else but where they were in the first place.)

All my characters have backgrounds, including the made-up-on-the-spot ones, they all have Gods they answer to and know other characters.

My only ever-present characters are:
Kiriaga (Ultimate Evil)<- He's got an interesting story
Entrope (Ultimate Neutrality) <- Ditto
With (Entrope's Servant (Good/Evil))
Without (Entrope's Servant (Evil/Good))

Although I can't roleplay as any of those because they are God characters, they do effect some (if not most) of my character's storylines.

I'm a big RP geek, complete with my own world, timeline, functions, orders, Gods, false gods, races, etc.

I'd consider myself very good at what I do!

PM me for more, or if you wanna RP...  

Jikial

Distinct Hunter

Angelous_De_Maricous

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 8:32 am
Hello I'm Ryan;
Well I my charaters are many;hundreds used in differant places. I'm new to gaia so it'll take some getting used to but it's a good way to spend some extra time that I have.

Now as for my role play abbilities: I am literate in my opinion but like everyone else I have spelling errors from time to time. My best type of roleplay is Romance; I'm a hopeless romantic and hope to write my own books some day. My specialty is ancient worlds: Rome, Greece.. that type but also I am into the supernatural.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 9:35 am
Hello! I'm new. You may call me whatever you like.  

[P u n k i n] 3.14

Anidzuki

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 9:36 am
Hi, I'm fairly new to the guild. My name is Kevin, I'm a Junior Software Developer currently working for a Independent Game Company in Canada.

My interests are Dancing, RPing, Anime, Traveling and Collecting Music.

I've been RPing for at least 5-6 years now, and I have a bachelor's degree in Literature. My favourite subject about Roleplaying is teaching new RPers how to develop stronger story-telling, and to help develop Beginner roleplays.

I look forward to meeting, if possible, all of you.  
13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games