Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
The Pokemon Center(OOC Chat Thread) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 270 271 272 273 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:02 pm
I would take that if Ter were in the Team instead of out in Unova being a lazy a**.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:46 pm
I'm working on being a bit more bold with that as well. <3 Still adjusting though. Quite a few people here I don't know and it seems that the team isn't quite as active as it use to be. That's good for me though since I'm a lot busier now in life then I use to be.

Which reminds me, I'm not sure how much I'll be around this weekend. I'm going to try and log in through my cell phone and if I do I'll post from there, but please excuse the grammar and spelling in my posts if I do. The phone auto changes words at times and it's hard to type on a touch screen. >_<  

RhymeJW

RhymeJW

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:56 pm
Ok testing this out from my phone now and it seems to be working just fine. Yippy!!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:56 pm
Oh wait Ter is out and about thanks to Kaya. May just do that then. xD  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 3:29 pm
Phew, finally settled down from a busy day, was mine and my spouse's three year anniversary.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 3:40 pm
SubonicXP
Phew, finally settled down from a busy day, was mine and my spouse's three year anniversary.

dawwww :O but as it is pretty early in the day on my end, I doubt the anniversary funtyms aren't 100% done ;D ( crouching Pyro, hidden creeper )  

Otternavy

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 3:46 pm
Pyro_gigas
SubonicXP

dawwww :O but as it is pretty early in the day on my end, I doubt the anniversary funtyms aren't 100% done ;D ( crouching Pyro, hidden creeper )
Oh ho ho, and I'm usually the one with the suggestive mind.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 3:50 pm
SubonicXP
Pyro_gigas
SubonicXP

Oh ho ho, and I'm usually the one with the suggestive mind.

hurrhurr I have absolutely no idea of what you could be talking about! My ideas are 100% pure and high class.  

Otternavy

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 4:03 pm
Pyro_gigas

hurrhurr I have absolutely no idea of what you could be talking about! My ideas are 100% pure and high class.
Oh of course, what else could they be?  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 6:45 pm
SubonicXP

congrats :3

also, I'm back for good this time (had been lurking a bit) but now that I've adjusted with school. I'll keep an eye out for RPs, may I keep using the character I had before? (with the pokemons I mean)  

DignityPower

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 6:58 pm
DignityPower
SubonicXP

also, I'm back for good this time (had been lurking a bit) but now that I've adjusted with school. I'll keep an eye out for RPs, may I keep using the character I had before? (with the pokemons I mean)
Thank you very much. And of course you may.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 6:59 pm
DignityPower
SubonicXP

This. Glad to know you're happy, Subboss.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:40 pm
DignityPower
((would you be willing to.. like... be all the gym leaders/opponents for the kanto gym badges -or at least for the first two since I think brock would be easy xP today or tomorrow I guess
+time skip ninja ))

To answer your question, I would be glad to be the Kanto gym leader's for you. <3  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:45 pm
SubonicXP
DignityPower
((would you be willing to.. like... be all the gym leaders/opponents for the kanto gym badges -or at least for the first two since I think brock would be easy xP today or tomorrow I guess
+time skip ninja ))

To answer your question, I would be glad to be the Kanto gym leader's for you. <3

at the last minute I thought 'maybe i should be posting this elsewhere' XD and I'm glad :3 this way I don't feel like I'm cheating or something XD should I just go ahead and approach the gym?
I've been writing but gotta practice roleplaying and stuff again.  

DignityPower

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 8:14 pm
DignityPower
SubonicXP
DignityPower
+time skip ninja ))

at the last minute I thought 'maybe i should be posting this elsewhere' XD and I'm glad :3 this way I don't feel like I'm cheating or something XD should I just go ahead and approach the gym?
I've been writing but gotta practice roleplaying and stuff again.
Sure, go right ahead.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 270 271 272 273 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games