Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
Yaoi Drama RP : The s**t is still to come =o Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 111 112 113 114 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like the Rp thus far?
  Yes, it's the most succesful RP in here.
  Nah, not really... *is bashed into a deep sleep*
  I don't know/care
View Results

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 5:46 pm
The driver hesitated. Should he tell his boss that the stocks actually went up while he was on vacation more than normally? "Well for one thing," he started delicately, "I think that the general public apreciates that you took a day off for yourself. Maybe it helps them picture you as more of a family man... I mean," he chuckled to himself, "You do make games for their kids and all...Since the stocks jumped...you might think that some employees lost motivation in your absense... it was only a few days but really we're chugging along just fine! Oh, and, of course, this isn't anything official since I don't really get inside the office as much, but my wife tells me that they had a few new ideas on how to improve the latest holographics for some OMRPG?" He trailed off and looked in the mirror again. Seto was looking out the window, so he looked back to the road before he got hit, landed Seto in the hospital, and then got fired.

(*clears throat for the next post*)  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 5:47 pm
INU! MOKUBA IS DISINTEGRATING IN YOUR LACK OF PRESENCE!  

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

May La Nee

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 8:21 am
*is not very present either*
>.>;

I'll reply! Soon! but I've got homework!

>.>; Lame excuse I know.
heart heart heart
but I'll reply soon! At least now yuo know I didn't forget!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 7:47 am
((meep.))  

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 5:40 pm

((So sorry you guys, you have no idea all the stuff that has happend these past few weeks. Firs tit was the week of exams, then I had to go to Disneyland overnight for Grad Night, Then I was hanging with my cousin, Im graduating tomorrow and my best friend who I have not talked to in forever cause she is pregnant and working two jobs for money just came to town today. *sigh* So a lot has been happening, but I promise I will get on the ball soon. You can tell me what has been going on so I can save time to write rather then reading into past posts. If that is okay.))

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 11:35 am
((HA! I graduated before you!!! *earlier this week* lol. Our Project Grad we went to a sports complex and a comedy joint. It was amazing. In short. ;p

Nothing has happened with Yuugi and Mokuba. They're still asleep at the mansion. Kaiba went straight to work, then back to Yami's house, and then is on his way back to work again. Keigo has decided that he's going to like, forget about the message that Mokuba gave him until he's either late or too late. Yuugi will still go with Moki to the therepist, however.))  

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 7:50 pm

The ticking of a clock that hung on the side of the wall began to make Mokuba anxious. He kept his gaze on the twiddling thumbs in his lap, this whole thing was insane. There was no way some therapist was going to get rid of Kane, he already knew the way to get rid of him and that would never happen. Soon the silence was broken by the woman in front of him. Her voice was calm and collected, this was probably a common case for her.

"So Mokuba, how long have you had this disorder, can you remember?" she asked pushing her glasses up her nose softly.

"Well..since I was about six. He wasn't there for awhile though, that is...until me and my brother started having problems." he choked slightly.

"So, your brother is the trigger to this split?"
"Yeah."
"I see."she replied as she took notes on her notepad."What effect does your brother have in order to bring out this side of you?" she asked looking back up.
There was no responce, talking of the subject made him feel disgusting and hate himself.
"It's alright Mokuba, you have plenty of time with me..I'm here to help not judge." she explained with a gentle tone.
Still nothing.
"Would you feel better if I guessed? You can answer yes or no until I understand." she suggested setting her pad aside.
Mokuba gave a soft shake of his head, it would be better just to get it over with.
"I...I think it's because I have feelings for my brother." he replied.
"I see. And does he have these feelings too?"
"No..he wants to kill him..at least..that what I have come to believe." he replied, staring back to his feet.
"Do you think it's alright if I talk to him? We need to discuss about Seto." she explained.
It was then that Mokuba began to feel strange. Setos name was enough to send out Kane, it happend at the hospital also. Before he knew it, everything went black.

Once he opened his eyes, he had no idea where he was. Yugi was beside him on a couch, there was a lady across from him, and the room made him feel he was at a doctors office. Mokuba must have went through with his therapist plan. Seto had cause his little brother to end up here, and of course he was nowhere in sight. This was a major disappointment, he wondered why Mokuba even bothered.

"Whats your name?" the therapist asked, causing Kane to turn his attention to her quickly.

"My name is Kane." he replied.
"It's good to know your name. Let's start with the cause of your anger, why do you hate Mokubas brother so much?" she asked, taking her notebook and pen from the table.
"He's a horrible brother, not to mention a horrible person, whatelse is there to say. I say that because if he cared, why is he not here now?" he asked with a grin on his face.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 8:31 pm
Yuugi didn't say a word for what was being spoken. This time was for Mokuba as he understood it. His purpose here was to be here for Mokuba. He didn't believe that Seto Kaiba was an all around bad guy, but he didn't want to argue with Kane. He was actually surprised that Kane was talking to this woman at all. He half expected him to balk in the doorway.  

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 10:46 pm

"I'm sure your brother..parden, Mokubas brother has a reason for not being here." she replied.
"Pssh..that's what everyone else thinks. But Seto was not there for Mokuba back then and he's not here for him now. Sure, Yami's blind..but his brother should be the upmost importance, especially in a case like this. But I believe I have said enough, maybe too much. I think it's time I should go." Kane said before getting up from the couch and heading for the door.
"Kane..Mokuba came to me for help. It would be best for him to get this resolved rather then let your hate progress." she explained, causing Kane to stop in his tracks.
"Mokuba came here to get rid of me...I'm no fool." Kane replied without even turning around. Leaving only the sound of the ticking clock upon the wall.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 6:18 am
"I don't think he wants to get rid of you, Kane," Yuugi peeped, "I believe that he just wishes that you weren't as aggressive around people he cares about. I know that you're saying that Seto is a waste of time, but Mokuba loves him, regardless. You can't change his heart. You're trying to chase away Seto, but then what will that leave Mokuba with? Just you and I? Or will you chase me away once you're done with Seto?" He tried not to seem like he was yelling at Kane by keeping his voice down, but it aggravated him that Kane would just get up and leave, deserting something that Mokuba had put together for himself.  

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 4:11 pm

Kane turned toward Yugi, a little surprised by his reaction. Yugi just didnt understand that he knew why he was here. Mokuba wanted him gone, for that reason, so there would be no aggression toward Kaiba. He was going to let Seto walk all over him and let him go on ignored and not getting the love he believed Mokuba deserved. He had no intention on getting rid of Yugi, because he was the only one that he really cared for, other then his little brother.

"I have no intention on getting rid of you, but Mokuba has every intention of getting rid of me. I have no plans on having Seto in the picture, he doesn't deserve what Mokuba gives him." Kane said turning full circle to Yugi. "Your always on Kaibas side, but you must see how he loves Yami more then Mokuba! And even with Mokubas message to him he's still only catering to Yami. He has no reguard for Mokuba what so ever!" Kane shouted.

Then, he stopped suddenly. He didn't want to yell at Yugi, but it seemed that nobody understood how he felt about Seto. And of course, they didn't understand that Mokuba wanted him gone, now that his hatred for Seto grew to plotting his death.

"Kane, I understand your fustration, but we need to find a way to channel your anger. If not for anyone else, do this for Mokuba, be the bigger person here. If Seto wont be here, you need to be." she stated calmly, fighting would only make Kane more restless and violent.

Kane turned to face her now, his eyes looking defeated and restaining tears. No one was going to listen through, Mokuab was planning on getting rid of him, the only source of a true brother he had. Overall however, if Mokuba wanted to see this woman, then he had to respect Mokubas wishes. He was the only one there to be a role for him now, his faith in Seto. Kane took another seat at the couch, just looking at the therapist awaiting any other questions.

"Now, tell me what are your exact feelings toward Seto."
"I want to kill him..I want to finbd a way to get him out of the picture. Though now it may be easier now that he loves that Yami." Kane spat.
"Who is this Yami you keep mentioning?" she asked looking from her notepad.
"He's Setos new lover, and he's more clingy to him then a high school dits." Kane replied.
"And Mokuba has told me that he has feelings for Seto, when did those feelings start?"
"He always had a crush on Seto, but they did not progress to a passonate crush until he got molested by his stepfather. It was then that Mokuba felt that if he was going to go through that, he would rather have Seto do it, then it would at least be less painful and more enjoyable." Kane replied as silence fell.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 4:20 pm
Yugi sat down quietly, his heart rate going back to normal. He hated it when people yelled at him. It always made him cringe because usually they were a lot bigger than he was. When Kane was yelling at him, it made him uncomfortable because it almost felt like Mokuba was yelling at him--but he knew he wasn't, so he didn't feel bad.

He wasn't on Seto's side, he just wasn't on Kane's side. He couldn't tell now if Kane adored Yami's attentions or if he loathed them. Before he thought he hated the guy, but now he seemed almost amused by him.

He had been unaware about the molesting* though, and it made his eyes snap to Kane's. He looked cold and bitter sitting there with his arms crossed over his chest. The older boy hoped that they'd be able to do something about him, because although he'd always cherish Mokuba's company, he knew that he wouldn't be too excited about Kane's.

((*Right? I forget))  

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 7:06 pm

((Poor Kane is unloved gonk Didn't Kane and Yugi have sex, not Yugi and Mokuba?O.o..I hope Yugi is just mad.))

"When did these molestations start?" she asked, breaking the awkward silence.
"A week or two after Mokuba arrived at the mansion, that's when I came along. I had to protect Mokuba after the times with his stepfather." Kane explained, his voice begining to crack slightly.
"How did you help Mokuba with his incounterments? Where was Seto?"
"He was too busy, I helped by being there as a brother. I would be there to recieve the pain instead of Mokuba, I protected him. And after Seto played that stunt to fool Gozaburo, that's when I took all of Mokubas anger, hatred..fustration...pain..I took it all. I was created for the soul purpose of protection and to be the one to feel nothing but Mokubas hate. He could never bare to hate his brother, so I did it for him." Kane explained.
"So, you were a vent, a person to hold all Mokubas negative feelings?"
"That's right. I never felt love for anyone, other then Mokuba. To be honest it's more a duty of protection. It has always been hard for me to feel love for anything. The only one I ever felt love for, passionate love for, was Yugi." Kane admitted, finally meeting eyes with Yugi.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 7:44 pm
((I don't remember. We never played it out. When I said, 'not on Kane's side,' I didn't mean he was against him. I just meant that he didn't agree with killing Seto. He's just not choosing sides at the moment.))

When Kane was so honest and blunt to the therepist, Yuugi's ears burned and a healthy pink blush appeared on his cheeks. It wasn't that he was ashamed, but he didn't know if the therepist would ask him questions about their relationship...which, she might...and would she tell them that they shouldn't be gay?

He turned his blushing face down towards his lap, wringing one of his fingers gently. So Kane did have some feelings for him then... it wasn't completely as he'd been led to believe... That Kane only 'didn't mind' him because Mokuba liked him.  

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:15 pm

It was easy to tell that this boy beside Kane was Yugi, his face lite up like a Christmas tree. The therapist smiled as she wrote a few more things down.
"Well this is some good news. Let's stay on this subject. How is your relationship with Yugi?" she asked looking back and forth between the two.

Kane turned abruptly toward the therapist, he was shocked that she wasn't giving him the lecture that being gay meant there was something ******** up with his mind. The hint of rose on Yugis cheeks made him grin with amusment, he just looked so scrumptious; his cheeks reminded him of candy. Though his confusion now kept him focused on the therapist.
"So..your not going to tell me that being gay is the root of Mokubas issues?" he asked with a hint of distrust.

"Oh no, that would be complete ignorence. Mokubas problem here is not his sexuality. Besides, I'm not here to judge, but only find a way to make Mokubas, yours, and the people around you lives a little easier." she replied.
"So, go on and tell me a little bit about how your relationship is." she said bringing focus back to the topic., "And I wouldn't mind if you would like to say a few things as well Yugi."

"Well...it's alright so far...I mean..we just got together. We have been through a rough time, and he helped me and Mokuba relax. He came to me when noone else would. He actually was the only person who I feel cares about me."Kane replied, he was beginning to feel like his walls were coming down; that's when he began to get more shy.
"He was the first person that made me think that maybe I can feel more then just hate...it's a little wierd and uncomfortable." he admitted.

"Why do you feel like that Kane?"

"Because all I have ever done is hate people. I hate Seto, I hate Yami, I hate some of the things Yugis friends do, they just annoy me. I hate Gozaburo and the people who were in the mansion, everyone. Then Yugi came along...and filled me with confusion." Kane replied.

"But it seems that Yugi is an important person to you, and you don't need to worry that someone is showing you that you are more then just a creation to hate. I think, that Yugi will be a major help to curing you of your anger." she said fiddling with her glasses.

"Maybe..but I already know what will cure Mokuba, and it will never happen. What it is that will make Mokuba feel less of these feelings is for Seto to get a clue and become a better brother. Besides maybe Yugi....I'm the only thing that has made him feel like he's important. No matter what, even if he knows Seto does things for him, it's either his job, his ego, those rediculous cards, and now Yami, all seem to be more important." Kane said with little to no emotion.

The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 111 112 113 114 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games