Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Clearing Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FallenAngelShishiro

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 9:44 am
Thorn stalked up behind the female hidden in the bushes. She looked thin and fragile and most of all, hungry. "Hey" he whispered "Your in no condition to be attempting to steal a packs prey" the loner stated with a smile. "If you wan't I could help you out?" His green eyes searched hers for an answer.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 10:05 am
Startled, Neira spun around, teeth flashing as she snarled. Why am I being so mean to the first person who's shown me kindness? She composed herself and sunk into a submissive posture. 'I'm sorry... If you can help me then I'd be very grateful, thank you.' She lowered her muzzle to the dirt and rolled over showing her gaunt belly. She whined helplessly and cringed as she awaited his judement.  

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

FallenAngelShishiro

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 10:32 am
Thorn smiled at her and nodded "It's alright, I forgive your inital hostility, I mean. Loners have to be wary." he watched passively over the clearing and spotted a doe. She was of fair size, enough to feed them. He stalked closer, quietly making sure his foot falls didn't make a sound. When he was close enough he ran with speed fasted than a normal wolf's and quickly took down the doe. He knew he was probably spotted and dash into the brush, dragging the meal with him. He trotted quietly back to Neira and dropped the kill. "So whats your name?" he questioned taking a bite out of the doe.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 10:46 am
With a shy whisper she approached the male wolf. 'I'm Neira,... um thanks! It's just been so long since I've eaten that I'm a bit on edge.' With a lowered head she walked up to the kill and started ripping into the tender flesh of the doe. 'So you're a loner too... I've been alone since the rest of my pack died during a really harsh winter a few years back. It's really hard hunting all alone...' She looked up, her steely blue eyes meeting his emerald gaze.  

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

FallenAngelShishiro

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 10:58 am
Thorn nodded "It's understandable. I've never belonged to a pack. Both my parents were loners and I was the only pup that made it. Once I grew up, my mother told me to live my own life. haven't seen hight nor hair of them since." He looked indifferent and continued to eats. "I'm not sure if the pack in this area is hostile or not. Buy I can tell you this, it's very large." he took another large bite and then sat down.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 11:12 am
'It sure is! Everywhere I go there are so many wolves, I've never seen so many in one place!' Realizing her outburst she looked down and continued eating, blushing [do wolves blush? I don't know!] 'I was pretty much always a loner even in my pack because I'm a changeling....'  

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

FallenAngelShishiro

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 11:17 am
Thorn raised his eyebrows (or whatever lol) in surprise. "A changeling? Thats interesting" he smiled at her gently. "What forms can you take? Any you choose?" he asked cocking his head to the side.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 11:25 am
'I can change any where between my wolf form and human form, I can enhance my agility and heighten my senses, but not much more than that.... I've seen a lot of demonic wolves in the pack lately, I'm not sure if they're friendly or not, but I think I'll just keep my distance from them anyways. It wasn't smart to try to steal a kill from one of them either.'  

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

FallenAngelShishiro

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 11:29 am
Thorn shrugged "What can I say, I live on the edge" he laughed. and stood back up. "I've only been here a little bit longer than you have, and these wolves don't seem to mind. As long as I keep myslef hidden, I'm as good as a ghost to them. He smiled walked closer to her. "You're the first loner I've seen for a long time." he whispered.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 11:39 am
O.o 'Um...' Neira swished her tail as she thought of what to say, the black tip brushing through the grass. Instead she decided to sit up and started to lick her paws clean, even if they were black she liked to be clean.... 'Wait, I never found out why you're here, how long have you been watching me?'  

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

FallenAngelShishiro

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 11:47 am
Thorn sat back down and smiled again. "I havn't been watching you I just spotted you on my way to the clearing. I mean, your white coat isn't exactly the best camouflage." he teased and flicked his tail back and forth. This girl was interesting, unlike the boring pack wolves.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 11:53 am
Neira's ears went down, she liked her pretty coat, but it was true she hardly ever blended in. 'I guess, but my mom told me it made me special, she was the only one in my pack that didn't think I was a freak....' She looked up at Thorn with a sad smile. 'I'm just happy someone likes me....'  

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

FallenAngelShishiro

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 12:02 pm
Thorn smiled sadly "I wasn't saying it was bad! My mother had a coat as white as fresh snow and she was the most beautiful wolf you've ever seen." he stated and moved next to her.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 12:08 pm
>.> Neira hesitantly nuzzled Thorn. 'Thank you....' Never had she met a wolf so kind, she was truely happy being in the moment.  

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

FallenAngelShishiro

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 12:13 pm
Thorn smiled and nuzzled her back. He was very wary of the pack wolves though. If he had been spotted it wouldn't be long before one of them found him. If that happened he would have no choice but to lead them away from Neira. "So, you came here to join the pack?" he asked.  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games