Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Create Your Own Twilight Person!~BEING REVAMPED~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 138 139 140 141 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think I should revamp my other Rps?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Bella Cullen7676

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 9:44 am
Edward was born in what year: 1901
Bella's last name is: Swan
Edward hates who: Mike, James, and Jake or people who do any harm to Bella
Bella truck is year: 1989
Edward has had what car: volvo
Bella is friends with female Cullen member, who is she: Alice Cullen
Emmette likes what meal: grizzly bear  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 11:57 am
Karissa laughed at Rachel's comment, but then they both arrived at school. "See you in class," Karissa said, as she headed off towards her locker.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Double Helix Felix

Dangerous Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 12:47 pm
In class, the teacher was drawling on about some boring subject. Then Felix had an idea and she turned to Bella, whispering, "Do you already know what he's talking about?" Bella nodded and Felix smiled, Edward read her mind and smiled too. Felix said quietly, "Pack up your stuff. We're getting out of here." Bella packed up her stuff and then Felix used her power on the teacher, saying, Let Bella, Felix, and Edward out for the rest of the class. Make up some excuse. The teacher turned around, his eyes slightly glazed over, and said, "Bella, Felix, and Edward are excused. They need you in the office." Bella looked like she would have a seizure by trying to prevent herself from smiling hugely. Bella and Edward got up and walked out the door, Felix behind them. Everyone was staring again so Felix, right before leaving and after the teacher had turned back around, glared at the students and gave them the middle finger.

Once a bit farther away from the building, Felix, Bella, and Edward broke out laughing. Through her laughter, Bella asked, "How...did you...do that?" Felix replied and said, "My power. It won't work on you...so I'll demonstrate on Edward." Edward's smile vanished, but Felix's widened. He said, "Bella...back away..." Felix though to Edward, Kiss Bella. He was resisting. Do it! Now! Edward couldn't always resist, and he didn't now. He yanked Bella back and kissed her. Bella looked surprised, but that then melted into amazement, then dizziness. Edward finally stopped and then tried to punch Felix in the face, who caught his fist and said, "Now, now, didn't Esme ever teach you not to hit girls?" She turned to Bella and said, "I made him do that, by the way. I could have made him do something bad...like kill you. But one, I like you too much and two, he would never do it." She laughed and walked to her car, the others following, Edward still fuming,

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 2:33 pm
Rachel pretended to pay attention, she was good at that. But her ears perked at the sound of the Cullens and Felix outside. Deciding not to mess with it, she put in her iPod headphones and listened to Linkin Park. It wasn't on very loud, anything louder than lowest volume would hurt her ears. She twiddled around with the pencil on her desk, using her mind to make it doodle.  

kanangirl123

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 3:05 pm
Arianna sat in class, her mind wandering. She was quite grateful when the bell finally rang. Jumping up she headed to her locker to grab some things and put some things away before her next class. Getting everything she needed and putting away the things she didn't need she slammed her locker shut and headed on to her next class which was with Rachel and Karissa.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 4:14 pm
"Hey there stranger, long time no see." Said Rachel, nudging into Arianna.

kanangirl123

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 6:13 pm
Arianna nudged back, smiling. "Sure has been. What did I miss while I was gone? Oh, by the way, I'm going back to Ohio after school so... I shouldn't be gone to long and you and Karissa can come. You'll just have to take your car seeing as how I took my corvette and that..." Arianna said.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 6:34 pm
Estelluna ran to the school as the others stayed behind.  

Denki Nasu

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 8:00 pm
"Not much, depending on when you left. Felix's dog Black demonstrated his power...on me....not much fun on my part but whatcha gonna do?" Said Rachel, shrugging. "Ohio sounds fun, what do you intend to do there?"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 9:06 pm
They went to her Lexus and Edward was about to slip into the front passenger seat but Felix said, "Nope, girls in front. My car rule." So Edward got into the back and Bella sat in front. "Let's see...next class is Biology. The bell already rang...care to take the rest of the day off? I'm sure Black would love it if I came home early." Bella nodded excitedly and Edward, from the back seat, sighed and said, "Such a bad influence on Bella. Shall I force you to leave?" Bella gasped but Felix just chuckled and said, "Puh-lease, you couldn't even take on Black. Remember his powers? One lick and you're finished." Felix started the car and drove out of the school, but not before thinking to Alice's current teacher, Let Alice go home for the day. Tell the office that Edward, Bella, and Felix have gone home because they're violently sick.

Felix chuckled quietly to herself then contacted Alice, Hey Alice, bring the Volvo home. Edward, Bella, and Felix will meet you there. Felix sighed contentedly and whispered, "I love my power." She then turned to Bella and Edward, her eyes off the road she was speeding down, and said, "Despite the blood sucking prospect, I can't help but love what I can do. Most people believe it to be...a curse. But I love what I can do, even if it cuts me off from some things, you know?" Bella nodded and seemed to understand, while Edward made a Tch! sound from the backseat. "Oh," Felix said, "right, I'm helping to convince Bella that being a vampire is a good thing. Bad me..."

They then arrived back at the Cullen's house, Felix and Bella chatting absently, Edward's skeptical silence radiating from the backseat. They got out, and Black came running, doggy vampire speed, at Felix, almost knocking her over. Felix laughed and said, "Down puppy!" They got inside and sat down, Bella beside Edward at the piano, Felix on a different chair with her guitar, playing together while waiting for Alice to get back. The other Cullens weren't in.

Double Helix Felix

Dangerous Explorer

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 1:17 am
"I seen that part" Arianna admitted. "And I just want to get things that I purchased earlier today. I also need to go visit the graves, not particulary something I like to do but I need to do it and I also need to put some new flowers on the graves too" she said, sobering up when she talked about her dead family members.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 11:36 am
(Kanan, glad you like the game. I haven't beaten it yet because I can't kill Sephiroth! Tell me if you have better luck.)

Karissa, unlike Rachel, chose to pay attention to the activity she heard going on outside. While Rachel and Arianna talked quietly during class, she was listening in disapprovingly on Felix's plans to skip school with the Cullens.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 12:11 pm
"Okay, graves." Said Rachel absentmindedly. Turning to Karissa, she noticed her expression. "I wouldn't give much notice to the Cullens, at least not lately. They seem to be acting differently around Felix."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 2:20 pm
"I don't like it, they're never like this. Something's up with her and I want to find out what" Arianna muttered so only they could hear her.  

Arriana_lynn

Double Helix Felix

Dangerous Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 5:55 pm
(heeeey! don't gang up on Felix! xP)

Felix looked at Alice's surprised face as she walked in the door and laughed. Alice looked a bit mad, after the surprise, and Felix said, "No worries. This won't happen all the time. I just need a day to tell Bella about myself. You know that a crowded lunchroom is not the ideal place to tell secrets about you being a vampire." Felix got up, set her guitar down, and walked over to a couch, falling hard on it. She then sighed and said, "I was born in France in the year 1904, turned into a vampire in 1922. My last name was Badeau, but I don't use it anymore unless I enroll in a school. Otherwise, I just go by Felix. My father, Piere Badeau, married my mother, Amelia, in the year 1901. I have no idea why she married him though, he was insane. Anyway, three years after their marriage, they had me, and my mother dies while giving birth, like many mothers back then. Perhaps my father went insane after her death, I'll never know. Anyway, somehow, he convinced people that above the U.S., there was a spit of land that hadn't been discovered, and it had gold in it. Of course, the gold in Alaska is black, but whatever. He took me and four other men to Alaska to explore. They beat me one night and I was stupid enough to run out into the cold Alaskan night. I was found 24hrs later by a vampire. I was almost dead, ten more minutes and I would have been. Anyway, Black found me and stayed with me. When the transformation was complete, I refrained from killing him, and found something else to feed on. I somehow knew what I was. Later, I found Tanya, and they eventually directed me to the Cullens, where Carlisle helped me make Black a vampire in the year 1932. The end."

Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 138 139 140 141 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games