Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
SW Games Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rodyn

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 4:46 pm
elvisnake
X-play gave it a 2/5, if you listen to them.

X-Play sucks at grading games.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 4:56 pm
I disagree, but we've had this conversation before... I made the comment for Theris' benefit, not to start a discussion on the merits of X-play.  

elvisnake

Rodyn

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 5:13 pm
I still like Jedi Outcast. Wheather X-Play gives a 2 out o' 5 or not.

I don't even watch G4 anymore since it's become a men's entertainment /PopCultar channel. Plus, they got rid of Cory Rouse, Diane Mizota, Tommy Tellirico, and Victor Lucas, my favorite hosts. They added shows like, The Man Show, Street Fury, those crappy shows in "Midnight Spank" (how many times are they gonna change that name?), and that show with the under cover cops.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 5:23 pm
I agree with most of that statement. I loved judgement day, and while I like X-play just as much, I miss that show, and hate all non Tech/Game aspects of the show, of which there are many, unfortunately.  

elvisnake

Rodyn

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 5:50 pm
Yeah, I liked the arguments Vic and Tommy got into. I looked Judgement Day up on Wiki not too long ago and it said that the show still airs in Canada, but it's called "Reviews on the Run."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 8:12 am
elvisnake
I disagree, but we've had this conversation before... I made the comment for Theris' benefit, not to start a discussion on the merits of X-play.

Thanks. I didn't feel like reading 90 back pages of conversation.  

Theris Faan

[System-Crash]

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 10:56 am
Jakar0

I hate being at the rank of General in BF2. The power-ups piss me off. I hate hearing the sound from when your shots get more powerful. I also hate it when you're a normal soldier class and you switch to your secondary weapon, then back and you automatically get the three-shot gun. I hate it in Halo 2 and I hate it in BF2.

I hate the beam rifle, the sniper rifle you get after attaing so many headshots, I get the rifle, then throw a grenade to see how far I fly.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 10:59 am
Welcome to the guild verbo.  

Sol Walker
Crew

elvisnake

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 8:49 pm
I suck at sniping too much to get that medal in BF2. Haven't even got it once...  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 10:24 pm
So, you think thre'll be BF3?  

FrozenPhoenix32

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 10:25 pm
Dunno.
Probably.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 5:20 am
i dout it i dont really see any new features they could add like they did for bf2 apart from more planets unless they added kotor or eu stuff in  

NickCpointless

elvisnake

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 5:22 am
That'd work... Plus they should expand the story mode to make it so that there is a story for each of the groups... That'd kick butt. Plus they could put the Vong and crud in, I guess.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 6:48 am
Yea. It'd be nice to have a campaign for more than simply a shoddy attempt at showing the life of a stormtrooper.

More specific objectives, new classes (medic would be awesome), etcetera.

And Good maps. Bring back the ones from BF1. Whores.

Though chances are you'd probably see an expansion of BF2, like BF2: Jedi Order or something where you do the jedi missions.

Though it'd be cool to have hero units like Wedge Antilles for space battling.  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

NickCpointless

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 4:22 pm
oh space heros were a major lack in bf2 of course there ships would have to be better armed than normal ones  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games