Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto RP-10 years later.... ((Now open!)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 157 158 159 160 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 4:45 pm
"We know not to go there anymore." Ai said watching the restaurant fade away.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 4:54 pm
Sira nodded as they headed back to the manor. He looked up at the quickly darkening sky. A few stars were out and the moon was becoming clearer. 'We better get back soon...' He thought not wanting to get attacked out there that late.  

Remelz
Vice Captain

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 5:00 pm
Ai watched the sky not paying attention to where she was walking. "Ahh!" She tripped over something and quickly sat up, rubbing her forehead, to see what it was. It was a strange looking rock. "I wonder who put that there?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 5:09 pm
"I don't know.." Sira muttered kneeling down beside Ai. "Are you okay?" He asked after glancing at the peculiar rock. 'It's definitely a strange rock..' He thought to himself.  

Remelz
Vice Captain

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 5:23 pm
"Y-yeah, my head just hurts a little." Ai answered rubbing her head, which was a litle red, and standing up. "That's one weird rock." She pointed out staring at it, examining it.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 5:33 pm
((imma rp later))

Sira looked at the rock. He turned back to Ai. "Yeah it is.. Wonder what it is.."  

Remelz
Vice Captain

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 5:45 pm
"It doesn't look like it's native here." Ai said looking at Sira. Could it be Akatsuki? No, I don't think so. I wonder why it's here, in the middle of the street of all places.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:33 pm
Sira shrugged picking up the rock. He ran his hand's across it. The rock had a smooth slick surface. It felt cold in his hand almost like water. "Wow it feels weird.." He muttered looking at the rock in awe.  

Remelz
Vice Captain

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 8:03 pm
"It does?" Ai asked as she looked at the rock closely. She ran her hand over the rock. "It does. Maybe we should leave it here." She suggested, even though she wanted to keep it.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 8:06 pm
"You're probably right we should leave it here.." Sira said in agreement as he reluctantly set the rock back down. He really did want to keep it but had no idea why. He stood back up and helped Ai up.  

Remelz
Vice Captain

wastelandjunkie

Blessed Waffles

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 12:33 am

<>

"So Deidara what else do you use those palm mouths for.." Hidan asked smirking as they walked around Konoha.

"...." Deidara didn't answer and gave Hidan a dangerous glare.

"Tch. Lighten up, blondie, it was just a joke." He muttered rolling his eyes and resting the large three-bladed scythe on his shoulder. "So where's that strange puppet-man partener of yours Sasori.."

"I don't know. Perhaps looking for that girl that is about 5 years younger than him yet he still likes her, hm.."

"Poor Sasori. Too bad he's a puppet.. He lacks--" Hidan was cut off when Deidara elbowed him roughly in the ribs, breaking two of them."Wow... That hurt..." Hidan cracked as a hiss of breath was released "Damnit, b*****d! That hurt like a ******** b***h!" He growled, violet hued eyes now searing down at Deidara.

"Don't ever make fun of Danna like that. hm." Deidara muttered, not the least bit scared of Hidan's usual rude pissy attitude.. "Lets just keep walking. There isn't much more to do, and I haven't seen Kisame and Itachi yet..Not that there's anything to say.. Itachi will most likely tell us to go find more Jinchuuriki elsewhere and Kisame will only smirk and look all high and mighty..hm"

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 7:08 am
Ai stood up and kicked the rock to see what would happen and it just sat there. She bent over and rolled the rock on the ground, almost like a child, and picked it up bouncing it in her hands. "But someone might trip over it like I did, so...why don't we keep it?" She asked not wanting to part with the strange stone.  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 9:26 am
"S-Sure.." Sira said for some reason wanting to keep the stone as well. He stroked the stone again liking the feeling of it against his hand.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 9:30 am
"But where would we keep it? I don't think it should just sit in the dirt outside." Ai asked rubbing the smooth, cold stone.  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 9:37 am
"I don't know...." Sira muttered still gently stroking the stone. He stared up at the sky the individual stars reflecting off the stone. 'This thing could be dangerous... but for some reason I want to keep it fully aware of the danger..'  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 157 158 159 160 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games