Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE LINUS FOREST RP! (It has begun!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Having fun?
  YES!
  No...
  You're weird... I'm just here for the poll gold.
View Results

AxelNekko

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 4:40 pm

KaosAngel012
AxelNekko
Aprilbaby1
walks in "hey umm your...juno..right?"

Juno: Yes! *holding the dove* Juno's the name, my friend. Oh.... now that i've been thinking about it.... i've been wishing to speak with you.. .both of you. ... Your father keeps thinking the world about your security here... *sees the guards coming and going*... neh.... ok, how's about this: lets' just go to that balcony.. it's lonely, peacefull, and doesn't have a guard on it. They make me quite nervous... .oh yes, they do. If any of them has a wooden stake on their person i'd be creeped out. ...

"Erm... okay! Sure!" she smiles toward him. "C'mon then!"

Juno: Heh.... well.. i think that your father is.... erm.... being a bit nutty on the side of this peanut butter sandwich. The thing is, i need volunteers for a mission of mine. You both make excellent recruits, but he won't take that at all. .... You see this place? This lovely forest? The forest the great Merlin, with his great beard and greatness-ecity, of.. you get my point. This forest is our sanctuary.. .a damn fine looking one at that.

... *stands in the balcony* ... And we're at risk of losing it. I've been readijng the daily scrolls ... the wars are getting worse... and brute force isn't enough. Even the Wise Men of the Lynels,... *shudders a bit* .... even they are right. *looks at them, his eyes shining a crimson red* Caos could come soon, if the Beautifull towers that hold the Forsest itself are tainted. It's time we made a party of each kingdom.

Holds the dove softly* ... I'm asking you both if you can help me. Simple as that. Also, there's absolutedly no charge. Just in case.. *smirks* ... .*sits on the edge*....What do you think?
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 4:45 pm

AxelNekko
KaosAngel012
AxelNekko
Aprilbaby1

Juno: Yes! *holding the dove* Juno's the name, my friend. Oh.... now that i've been thinking about it.... i've been wishing to speak with you.. .both of you. ... Your father keeps thinking the world about your security here... *sees the guards coming and going*... neh.... ok, how's about this: lets' just go to that balcony.. it's lonely, peacefull, and doesn't have a guard on it. They make me quite nervous... .oh yes, they do. If any of them has a wooden stake on their person i'd be creeped out. ...

Juno: Heh.... well.. i think that your father is.... erm.... being a bit nutty on the side of this peanut butter sandwich. The thing is, i need volunteers for a mission of mine. You both make excellent recruits, but he won't take that at all. .... You see this place? This lovely forest? The forest the great Merlin, with his great beard and greatness-ecity, of.. you get my point. This forest is our sanctuary.. .a damn fine looking one at that.

... *stands in the balcony* ... And we're at risk of losing it. I've been readijng the daily scrolls ... the wars are getting worse... and brute force isn't enough. Even the Wise Men of the Lynels,... *shudders a bit* .... even they are right. *looks at them, his eyes shining a crimson red* Caos could come soon, if the Beautifull towers that hold the Forsest itself are tainted. It's time we made a party of each kingdom.

Holds the dove softly* ... I'm asking you both if you can help me. Simple as that. Also, there's absolutedly no charge. Just in case.. *smirks* ... .*sits on the edge*....What do you think?

"Well..... I think... that you're really... weird," Tomoe said, looking at him and giggling. "But if what you're saying is true, then we got no other choice but to help you. 'Sides.... we never do what daddy tells us to do!" Tomoe giggles at this. "Well... sometimes we do... but not all the time.."

La Petite Ange

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 4:47 pm

AxelNekko
KaosAngel012
AxelNekko
Aprilbaby1

marcus comes up behind him
i think i would help
{lol im back}
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 4:48 pm

lupinewarrior
AxelNekko
KaosAngel012
AxelNekko
Aprilbaby1

i think i would help
{lol im back}

(lmao! He's back from the ded!)

La Petite Ange

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 4:50 pm

KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior
AxelNekko
KaosAngel012
AxelNekko
Aprilbaby1

i think i would help
{lol im back}

{lol im a zombie werewolf lmao}
{so what did i miss during my drowining in rp's}
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 4:50 pm

KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior
AxelNekko
KaosAngel012
AxelNekko
Aprilbaby1

i think i would help
{lol im back}

(lol gtg soon kk)

Aprilbaby1

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 4:53 pm

lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior
AxelNekko
KaosAngel012

i think i would help
{lol im back}

(um.. nothing really lol!)
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 4:54 pm

KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior
AxelNekko
KaosAngel012

i think i would help
{lol im back}

{ok then oh and awsome new avi kaos}

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

AxelNekko

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 4:54 pm

lupinewarrior
AxelNekko
KaosAngel012
AxelNekko
Aprilbaby1

i think i would help
{lol im back}

(Welcome back! Glad you joined the party!)

Juno: *looks at him* ..... *shudders a bit * .... *in mind: Lynel..(that's where Marcus is from, right?) ...* ... *looks him* ... Well..... err.. .yeah. .... Any good qualities you 3 have? ....
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 4:55 pm

AxelNekko
lupinewarrior
AxelNekko
KaosAngel012
AxelNekko
Aprilbaby1

i think i would help
{lol im back}

(Welcome back! Glad you joined the party!)

Juno: *looks at him* ..... *shudders a bit * .... *in mind: Lynel..(that's where Marcus is from, right?) ...* ... *looks him* ... Well..... err.. .yeah. .... Any good qualities you 3 have? ....
other then the fact that i would lay my life down for the people and that i can lift over 500 pounds not really

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

AxelNekko

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 4:56 pm

brb.. going to takea quick bath. Btw, no offense Marcus, he just has a thing against Lynels. XD Characters.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 4:57 pm

AxelNekko
brb.. going to takea quick bath. Btw, no offense Marcus, he just has a thing against Lynels. XD Characters.

(lycans dood ^^ Lycans from Septimus)

La Petite Ange

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 5:01 pm

KaosAngel012
AxelNekko

(lycans dood ^^ Lycans from Septimus)
{lol kk}
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 5:07 pm

lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior

i think i would help
{lol im back}

(oh, thank you! ^^)

La Petite Ange

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 5:09 pm

KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior

i think i would help
{lol im back}

(oh, thank you! ^^)
{lol like mine?}
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games