Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Avatar Battle Royale Guild: R.I.P. KING OF POP ;A;

Back to Guilds

Reply IT'S TIME TO D-D-D-D-D-DUEL
Talk Here (Spam Hut) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 ... 1213 1214 1215 1216 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DrunkenStyle
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 7:26 pm

See , Bads, you're a hater.
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 9:21 pm

I always thought of myself as more of an observer than a hater surprised

And I do believe I will have to torrent that out of morbid curiosity, Goshujin.
For observational purposes.

Badeye

Shirtless Friend

Noodle Luff

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 10:28 pm

-huffgagwheeze-

I...made it....back...! Omgawsh! I'm sorry I haven't been online... life is kicking my a**. I'm working non-stop and hating it and found out that I got a whole 16 cent raise for working every weekend for 12 hours a day for a year. ******** burning the place down.

Also, Zen. I'm struggling to finish our match! ;A; I'm on page eight and started to suffer from lazy-itis. That and I think Tyler broke my ******** hand. So you know...pain.

And after finishing my first round of anti-biotics for my uti and getting rid of it, a week later it came back and I had to drive all the way to Danville AGAIN to get perscribed the same thing, only this time the treatment is 10 days. And I have the same ******** pain killer! RED PISS! I've spent $350 in two weeks because of doctors being STUPID! And I have another appointment on the sixth, so I won't get to celebrate Tyler's birthday. ftw.

Hey Kieden... why were we threatening me 10 pages back? and on a final note: -glomps and rapes badeye- biggrin I feel better now.
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 11:35 pm

Man, I haven't even started planning our match, too lazy. I'll get on it soon though, promise razz

Zen Rider

Bloodied Chains

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 9:27 am

BECAUSE I FELT LYKE IT GOSH, CAN'T A GUY MAKE A SIMPLE THREAT!!!!

IMA HAVE A HOOKER EAT YO CHILDREN FROM YOUR NOODLE, NOODLE!!!

And plus I already see your fighting Mista Zen!

So I found a new hobby >:B ENTERVOID

Plus im attending some unfinished business Old thread from a while back hur

I just updated it, just have to make a few sequencials, and see what's up!
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 9:33 am

Yea VOID is the BEST.

EnoughisEnoughisEnough

Goshujin Sama

Dapper Visionary

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 6:22 pm

ill be making myself some super shiny Leonardo cannons http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v155/thedarkhell/cannon-render-1.jpg

but anyways i watched kekko kamen again and first off the subs aren't English and second they made her v****a all white so we don't see s**t >.< .... goddamn Japaneses people ... some times there bukkakeing all over the place and other times they sensor out all the goody parts ... sometimes i love japan other times i hate japan xD
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 6:25 pm

Hello Noodle Luff~
Danville...I think I live close to there! biggrin

Yeah...Doctors are evil, all they want is money. Medicine is always so expensive.

wingedprinceofdarkness

quaxcalibur
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 10:41 pm

ho ho ******** yeah the VOID's shweet! many spanks for showing us!
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 10:55 pm

Yeah, doctors are evil and corporate and all they want is your money and that's what they are. Thieves who don't give a s**t about people's health.

You guys have a vendetta against doctors or something? They don't practice biology and medicine for years in medical school so they can "pretend" to know your diagnosis or demand money from you. Sure there are malpractices and mistakes out there but it's not like every single doctor is a devil.

Otherwise don't go to the doctor at all for medical needs.

DrunkenStyle
Vice Captain

Zen Rider

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 1:17 am

New signature after like a year of the same old s**t.

Thanks Leyli, your sig made me want to make a new one.
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 12:54 pm

hot stuffz

0 Zhou 0

Noodle Luff

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 1:17 pm

Well... It's because I have a phobia of doctor's. That's why. And because once my sister went in to see a doctor about birth control... they talked back and forth for a while about her irregular cycle until he finally said it... He said "I don't even know why some women choose to put up with it. They don't even need them..."

I wanted to crack him up side the head! I might be a dude, but I totally took an advanced anatomy course and I KNOW women NEED their cycles! It's what happens when a woman's body had prepared for child baring, but nothing happened. So their body breaks it all down and cycles it away. A monthly cleaning cycle! >:U IDIOT!

Anyways, Imma go throw up now for talking about vaginas... -__-
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 2:52 pm

Mmmmmm.......vaginas.

Zen Rider

0 Zhou 0

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 4:29 pm

ew vag talk2hand

So guys

Im gunna die in the next few years

Damn doctors...
IT'S TIME TO D-D-D-D-D-DUEL

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 ... 1213 1214 1215 1216 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games