Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
fuzzy's cuddleless cuddle corner. but we do have pudding ! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Findigan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 9:09 am

well that makes sence i just hit the back button most times the topic falls dead and i can find it again and usualy when it is up
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 9:10 am

Findigan
:looks to Eddily again: where did you get your shirt?

I'm pretty sure I got it from the marketplace. It the guys Gung Xi Top. Or something like that.

Eddily

Findigan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 9:11 am

well i like it.... pretty sure it won't fit with my Yukata however
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 9:13 am

Eddily
Reyos
Eddily
Reyos
I haven't been around as much as I usually am either though, but I bet you noticed that sunce I didn't stare at you or try to cuddle up to you right? *giggles a little and nuzzles Eddily's cheek*

Yeah, I haven't been talking as much. Right now I'm trying to, and everything is going too fast. x_x
Gaia's been screwig up alot on me lately too, specially the guild system getting errors all over the place, and I have stuff I want to sell to an NPC shop but that is down too has been for a week or more *licks Eddily's cheek softly*

Can I help at all? I'm helping my friend sell his coon tail on the marketplace since he didn't have enough gold to get a vending pass.
Well I have a pass already, just no one wants the thing, I got an old skewl headgear from a trunk I opened and I dont' want it, been settign the startign bid price at what I would get from selling it to a shop but no one has even bid on it and I tried five times or so *sighs softly and squeezes the kitty a little tighter*

Reyos

6,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Eddily

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 9:14 am

I have the royal yukata and it and the shirt can't work at the same time. Bummer.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 9:21 am

Eddily
I have the royal yukata and it and the shirt can't work at the same time. Bummer.
They probably both count as the same kind of item

Reyos

6,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Eddily

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 9:26 am

Reyos
Well I have a pass already, just no one wants the thing, I got an old skewl headgear from a trunk I opened and I dont' want it, been settign the startign bid price at what I would get from selling it to a shop but no one has even bid on it and I tried five times or so *sighs softly and squeezes the kitty a little tighter*

Not too long ago, it took me a bunch of tries to sell two trunks. I eventually had to settle for 1600 each. I'd say just keep at it, and lower the price a tad.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 9:30 am

Eddily
Reyos

Not too long ago, it took me a bunch of tries to sell two trunks. I eventually had to settle for 1600 each. I'd say just keep at it, and lower the price a tad.
Well I understand that, I am just saying that I won't lower the price because if I do I could make more selling it to the store than to the market, and I would have sold it to the store but they aren't accepting any, the selling items abck to the store is disabled thing

Reyos

6,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Eddily

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 9:31 am

Reyos
Eddily
Reyos

Well I understand that, I am just saying that I won't lower the price because if I do I could make more selling it to the store than to the market, and I would have sold it to the store but they aren't accepting any, the selling items abck to the store is disabled thing

Oh, I see. That's weird.

Well, I guess I should leave now. Talk to yas later!
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 9:44 am

Eddily
Reyos
Eddily
Reyos

Oh, I see. That's weird.

Well, I guess I should leave now. Talk to yas later!
*Lets go of the kitty* Bye then see you later

Reyos

6,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Viralfalkon

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 10:13 am

hio
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 10:18 am

hello vir

Reyos

6,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Viralfalkon

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 10:20 am

Reyos
hello vir

sup?
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 10:20 am

*comes in and curls up on a pillow*

Quintessence

Viralfalkon

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 10:21 am

hey quint
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games