Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Avatar Battle Royale Guild: R.I.P. KING OF POP ;A;

Back to Guilds

Reply IT'S TIME TO D-D-D-D-D-DUEL
Talk Here (Spam Hut) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 ... 1213 1214 1215 1216 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Noodle Luff

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 10:49 am

ZEN!!! Finish our match AND THEN you can play! DX I am eight pages of inking away from being finished! >:U And that's not much!
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 12:53 pm

D: I'll get on our match as soon as possible noodle. I'll start it in like a week or less, promise.

Oh Gawd. I started working out again today, bought a perfect push-up like a month ago and I've only used it a few times. I have to say, it feels really good, but the burn is definitely genuine. My arms are so limp XP. Hit up fifty sit ups and a hundred jumping jacks after that, starting off with the basics razz

I think I screwed up my arms somehow though, the control over my fingers feels so weird, I can barely press the keys on my keyboard right.

Zen Rider

Noodle Luff

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 4:20 pm

Your fingers feel funny because your arms aren't used to the stress. The same thing happened when I was doing utility at work. A lot of heavy lifting and stuff can make the hands a little less responsive. Give it time. Also, I just starting working out again too. Only my minimum is 215 crunches... >_> And that hurts the first few times. I have to watch out with things like jumping jacks and jogging and stuff because it pisses my asthma off something awful. So the tredmill lives in the closet next to my nephew's high chair. xD

O_O Guys, I think I knocked a chick up.... I dun wanna go into much detail, but now she's all groaning and in pain... and she kicks me saying I did it. meep. I'm so boned if she's right. Dx
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 4:40 pm

Guys are so paranoid all the time :/

That could pretty much be anything-- but if it's stomach cramping, I think that could be her menstruation cycle and she's probably not pregnant.
However, if it's been within days since the incident and she is indeed "knocked up", then it could be from implantation which would lead to very minor bleeding and sometimes cramps.

If it's been around two weeks since, and she's getting unexplained nauseousness...then maybe you're in trouble.

Pregnancy tests are your best bet.

EnoughisEnoughisEnough

Noodle Luff

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 5:04 pm

It's hard not to be paranoid. Holy hell Dx

I told her to give it a few weeks before bitching at me, but she persists. And I almost want to avoid her but I know that's bad... -slaps self-
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 5:34 pm

Kieden
Damn Leyli, I see you work fast. Neat character Pollo Maligno with the whole egg possessing thing. What ever happen to your electric character lady person?

And I'm thinking of redesigning Tazuma fo sho.

Eh- I might spruce up Pyper and have her be a scar match/ death match character/ tourney character.

Nah- I didn't finish all that in a day. lol. Pollo was an idea I was playing around with for a while-- I was motivated enough to complete the comic cuz I decided to include it in my portfolio for storyboarding.

@ Noodle -- Egh, the scares happen to a lot of people. Use the condiments.

EnoughisEnoughisEnough

Noodle Luff

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 8:30 pm

So it's time to kill myself. She hung up on me and won't answer her phone. Dx

I'm gonna overdose on exlax, it's the way to go.
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 8:47 pm

Oh you guys are on entervoid?
Give me your usernames I would like to see your guys characters biggrin

wingedprinceofdarkness

DrunkenStyle
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 1:04 am

lawl, I remember Leyli convincing me to join years ago, but I never got around to making a void character.

I don't plan on it soon, so busy IRL~~~~
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 10:13 am

Dx b*****d.

And I don't have a void character. >___>; Because I'm stck in enough band wagons. :'D

Noodle Luff

quaxcalibur
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 11:31 am

Noodle Luff
Dx b*****d.

And I don't have a void character. >___>; Because I'm stck in enough band wagons. :'D

If you don't join the VOID NOW, I'm gonna make sure that baby gets born smile
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 12:19 pm

DrunkenStyle
lawl, I remember Leyli convincing me to join years ago, but I never got around to making a void character.

I don't plan on it soon, so busy IRL~~~~

Wellif you'd stop those five hour masturbation sessions you'd have time XD

Zen Rider

0 Zhou 0

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 12:25 pm

User ImageUser Image

So... I just got back frmo the doctor.

I have an auto immune disease...

Im not dieing though, dont worry... not yet
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 12:36 pm

User Image

Jk, that's no good.
Are gonna be on a ton of meds or something?

EnoughisEnoughisEnough

0 Zhou 0

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 2:01 pm

User ImageUser Image

Its NOT Lupis!!!

Its Hashimoto's

Its not super serious, but i have crazy mad numbers, and my body is trying to kill itself

ITs emo emo

Lots of meds

This means i get to be skinny again!

IM FAT AND ITS NOT MY FAULT~~~

(you have no idea how amazing that is)
IT'S TIME TO D-D-D-D-D-DUEL

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 ... 1213 1214 1215 1216 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games