Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lloxie

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 8:37 pm
Ok..... I'm oficially spooked now... I just heard some faint, echoey metallic-like sound that seemed to come from out of nowhere and I'm alone in my room and it's dark and I'm a scared foxie and and.... T.T *curls up and shivers* It was probably just my imagination, but imagination is scary sometimes... <.-.>  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 8:38 pm
Eddily
katanaakuma
greetings >^.^<

Heya.
Lloxie
Eddily
Hey you two. That was a pretty crazy chat earlier...

XD Ai, thas for sure.... sorreh for letting my non-furry friends loose, I didn't know they were so hyper. XP

Hyper and horny. Letheal mix that.

XD Yeah, oi.... x-x;;  

Lloxie

katanaakuma

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 8:41 pm
i guess you can turn on the lights in your room if your really scared. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 8:44 pm
katanaakuma
i guess you can turn on the lights in your room if your really scared. sweatdrop

Too bad I'm too creeped out to get up at the moment.... x_x It suddenly feels kinna chilly in here too... maybe it was something with the air conditiner kicking in or something.... *gulps* I hope....  

Lloxie

katanaakuma

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 8:46 pm
Maybe but thats what the dark does to you lets your imagination take over making you scared.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 8:49 pm
katanaakuma
Maybe but thats what the dark does to you lets your imagination take over making you scared.

Yeah.... but ah well, it's starting to pass now I think. Tiredness taking over, hehe. ^^;; My mind's probably just screaming for sleep in funny ways tonight. Good thing I'll be going to sleep soon... *yawns and curls up under his hammock blanket*  

Lloxie

katanaakuma

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 8:56 pm
I'll be heading of soon to want to get ready for a furry meet up tomorrow. Pissed i missed last months. I know its no convention but its all i got. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 8:57 pm
katanaakuma
I'll be heading of soon to want to get ready for a furry meet up tomorrow. Pissed i missed last months. I know its no convention but its all i got. sweatdrop

Awesome. At least you know other furs near you.  

Eddily

katanaakuma

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 9:00 pm
Nope i dont thats why i want to go to one. I'm the only one around that i've met. And my friends hate that i'm a furry. But thats not going to stop me from being who i am. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 9:00 pm
Eddily
katanaakuma

Awesome. At least you know other furs near you.

Yeah... there's virtually no furry events around here. Except I found out about one -tiny- (1-200 people tops) little furry event they have near here every so often....  

Lloxie

Eddily

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 9:03 pm
katanaakuma
Nope i dont thats why i want to go to one. I'm the only one around that i've met. And my friends hate that i'm a furry. But thats not going to stop me from being who i am. 3nodding

Oh, I see. Well, you will be knowing others near you then.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 9:04 pm
Well i guess I'm lucky i live in a city and live so damn close to new york city that its only a matter of time.  

katanaakuma

Lloxie

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 9:05 pm
katanaakuma

Well kudos to you! Let them hate it all they want, tis a stupid thing to hate anyhow. ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 9:10 pm
Well I'm off to bed now... nightnight furries! ^^ *nuzzles everyone, then skitters off for the night*  

Lloxie

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 9:12 pm
Lloxie
Well I'm off to bed now... nightnight furries! ^^ *nuzzles everyone, then skitters off for the night*

Okidokie, g'night Lloxie ^^  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games