Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Avatar Battle Royale Guild: R.I.P. KING OF POP ;A;

Back to Guilds

Reply IT'S TIME TO D-D-D-D-D-DUEL
Talk Here (Spam Hut) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 ... 1213 1214 1215 1216 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

0 Zhou 0

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 7:54 pm
User ImageUser Image

HER BEWBS JEGGLED

LUWLS

User Image

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 8:54 pm
I'll admit, she's got nice gozungas...but that haircut makes her look like a Natalie Imbruglia wannabe.  

quaxcalibur
Crew

0 Zhou 0

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 9:21 pm
User ImageUser Image

And her career has been dead sinse...

forever

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 7:50 am
-Zhou- The Daft Shinobi
User ImageUser Image

IM FAT AND ITS NOT MY FAULT~~~

ya i always say that too

but then i eat another burger ;D

no but seriously dude good luck with fighting your reversed aids ;D .... maby if you shoot 180.000 pure cash in your blood stream it might kill it ;D  

Goshujin Sama

Dapper Visionary

Noodle Luff

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 9:07 am
If that baby is born, Quax... I'll punch you in the nads. >:U And I think we're good. I think... gonk

Also, Zhou: Dude, You really have to watch out with taking meds for thyroid conditions. They can cause you to bloat up if they don't get the dosage correct. Which is why I refuse to get mine treated! :'D I'd much rather look average than gain anymore weight.... To tell you the truth, I don't eat fast food. I actually like salads and eat one almost every day :B When I can't have one of those, I eat rice or BROCCOLI. If I eat a burger, I feel gross. I don't even like the way greesey food feels in my hands. And for God's Sake! I exercise like there's no tommorrow. ;A; And I weigh 135lbs at 5'4"(I'm short and heavy, shut the ******** up)  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 1:25 pm
User ImageUser Image

... If you dont get it treated, You're gonig to have some serious problems...

Im already dropping weight, so Im not concerned

Srsly I looked in the miror today

I SAW 1 CHIN!!!

Although, I havent had a double chin in a while...

And the problem i have is, I can distinguish on my body what is fat and what is muscle.

I think all my muscle is in my legs, and the fat is in my chest...

I NEEDS A BEWBFLEX!

0 Zhou 0

Bloodied Chains

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 3:40 pm
I'm sure glad I don't have any bodily issues, just a few mental issues, other than that, I'm damn straight! 8D

My teacher thinks I might have high level autism. I looked it up, and I'm guessing more of a low/high/kinda above mid rate autism. I dunno! And ma doc said I can't really comprehend human emotion. I haven't really noticed anything wrong until people person started to point things out and try to give me medication and what not. neutral  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 3:48 pm
User ImageUser Image

humans suck anyways

who cares what they feel- they obviously dont have any regard for anything but themselves.

0 Zhou 0

The Egg Man

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 5:01 pm
I too have a horrible disease which prevents me from losing weight. I've struggled with this horrible disease since I was a wee lad. My parents were shocked to see me bloating up over the years. The doctors call it "food". I have Food attacks at least 3 times EVERY DAY. Some of the symptoms are short term happiness, the expulsion of feces, vomiting, and if your case of Food is really critical, death.
The doctors tell me that the disease that hinders my life so is also keeping me alive. OH CURSE YOU LORD!  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 7:11 pm
User ImageUser Image

You're an a** stare

0 Zhou 0

Zen Rider

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 8:17 pm
Noodle Luff
If that baby is born, Quax... I'll punch you in the nads. >:U And I think we're good. I think... gonk

Also, Zhou: Dude, You really have to watch out with taking meds for thyroid conditions. They can cause you to bloat up if they don't get the dosage correct. Which is why I refuse to get mine treated! :'D I'd much rather look average than gain anymore weight.... To tell you the truth, I don't eat fast food. I actually like salads and eat one almost every day :B When I can't have one of those, I eat rice or BROCCOLI. If I eat a burger, I feel gross. I don't even like the way greesey food feels in my hands. And for God's Sake! I exercise like there's no tommorrow. ;A; And I weigh 135lbs at 5'4"(I'm short and heavy, shut the ******** up)

Over dramatic much? I'm like 5'5 and I weigh 137lbs, I'm pretty fit dude, I eat fat food with no remorse what s ever, it's like half of what I consume to survive. I had a bacon cheeseburger yesterday razz

I'M THE PINNACLE OF PHYSICAL FITNESS!!!

Me and my friend got pulled over by the police today, someone called the cops on us for walking around with our wooden swords. We were going to the park to do battle and right before the park they cut in front of us and made us drop them. The cops were cool though, just said to keep them to the backyard and s**t.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 9:01 pm
-Zhou- The Daft Shinobi
User ImageUser Image

You're an a** stare

HAR HAR HAR HAR  

The Egg Man

0 Zhou 0

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 9:31 pm
User ImageUser Image

Getting ready for pridefest!!!

NATASHA BEDDINGFEILD IS PERFORMINGINGINGING LOLOLOMGWTFTWUTIMHOORLYYARLY

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 1:48 am
OMGOMG ******** YEAH. I LOVE WOODEN SWORD FIGHTING!! Can't wait till you move here Zen we're gonna have sooo much fun XD

bacon cheeseburger too? we also share the same food preferences!

@The Egg Man: 5 star post.

@NoodleLuff: What did I, innocent and pure, ever do to you? You're mean! And say sorry to my nads!

Deadpool update. Down to 165 pounds. I won't have enough time to gain 15 pounds of lean muscle mass in less than 2 months, so I'll be a bit on the lanky side. Comic-con tickets a go go, friend's mom is sewing the mask next week!*nerdsnortcackle*  

quaxcalibur
Crew

DrunkenStyle
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 10:02 am
Jesus Christ I come back from Vegas and I find people in this thread more vain about their weight than the ******** I saw in Vegas and the ******** I regularly see here in Southern California.

For the record over the course of 3 years I went from 140 to 190 and down to 180 currently because I stopped exercising and training martial arts and breakdancing regularly, but whatever, I can lose it all again gradually. It's all hood.

Zen Rider
Over dramatic much? I'm like 5'5 and I weigh 137lbs, I'm pretty fit dude, I eat fat food with no remorse what s ever, it's like half of what I consume to survive. I had a bacon cheeseburger yesterday razz

Me and my friend got pulled over by the police today, someone called the cops on us for walking around with our wooden swords. We were going to the park to do battle and right before the park they cut in front of us and made us drop them. The cops were cool though, just said to keep them to the backyard and s**t.
Zen Rider
I had a bacon cheeseburger yesterday razz

I lol'd.

YOU'RE A WINNER BRO.

YOU'RE GENETICALLY DIFFERENT, LIKE ME.

WE'RE WINNERS, BRO. [/brucie]  
IT'S TIME TO D-D-D-D-D-DUEL

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 ... 1213 1214 1215 1216 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games