Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Avatar Battle Royale Guild: R.I.P. KING OF POP ;A;

Back to Guilds

Reply IT'S TIME TO D-D-D-D-D-DUEL
Talk Here (Spam Hut) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 ... 1213 1214 1215 1216 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Noodle Luff

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 10:32 am
;A; I have to care about the way I look. It's in my OCD *___* At least I don't mutilate myself for being unappealing anymore. :'D(I Have A Problem! Please Help Me!)
Zen: I've seen pictures of you. You're very thin and apparently have lead bones.
Quax: I don't apologize to people wishing parenthood on me D;
Zhou: I'll die a sick, med free man....

In other news: I just paid a lady $40 to do two and a half hours of cleaning. I'm pissed off at the fact this woman my mom hired is a swindler. Speaking of my mother--She told my GF's Grandmother (Whom I spoil and call Gam-mutter all the time) That I do no house work what-so-ever and that All I do is sit on my a**. Clearly that's why the house is clean everyday she comes home and ALL of the laundry is done...trash taken out, floors swept, dishes done. Clearly on my a** ALL DAY -kills her-[/rant]  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 12:24 pm
Yayyy bandanas.

Now I can dress like IRL me lawl.  

DrunkenStyle
Vice Captain

Zen Rider

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 4:14 pm
Noodle: Where in the hell have you seen pictures of me at? confused

DS: Yeah bro, genetically made of win cool

I reckon I'm bout to beat some a** in the ABR!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 5:45 pm
User ImageUser Image

So my pants came today!

They're real cool.

Get this-

they have pockets made for glowsticks.

how rad is that

0 Zhou 0

Zen Rider

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 7:35 pm
-Zhou- The Daft Shinobi
User ImageUser Image

So my pants came today!

They're real cool.

Get this-

they have pockets made for glowsticks.

how rad is that

WTF are the pants made from o.0?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 8:00 pm
User ImageUser Image

66% Polyesther
33% Cotton
1% Lycra

0 Zhou 0

Bloodied Chains

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 8:27 pm
-Zhou- The Daft Shinobi
User ImageUser Image

66% Polyesther
33% Cotton
1% Lycra

And that all equals 100% pure awesome. I WANTS ME SOME GLOWEH PANTS XB

Go to a rave and kick a midget in da face >:{D  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 8:38 pm
User ImageUser Image

www.bewild.com

0 Zhou 0

Zen Rider

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 11:22 pm
Drawing Day is a worldwide drawing event encouraging everyone to drop everything and draw for the sake of art. The internet is an open canvas. Help create 1 million drawings online this day and boost online art communities.

When is Drawing Day?
Drawing Day this year is June 07, 2008. Unless otherwise noted, Drawing Day will be the first Saturday of June each year.

What is Drawing Day?
One day a year, the world stops to remember that joy we had when we first picked up a pencil and created our first piece of art - that's what Drawing Day is all about. The goal for Drawing Day is simple - to create enough drawings to make some noise worldwide for the sake of art. 2008 is the first year of this initiative. The goal this year is to aim for 1 million drawings worldwide.

Why is Drawing Day important?
Illustrators and artists alike often go unappreciated. The creation of art and illustration captured our minds ever since we were children and our parents turned the pages of our first book. These stories came to life via the illustrations that took us to an imaginary world full of inspiration.

Whether you're a professional illustrator or you just enjoy the occasional scribble, you can give back to the illustration community by drawing on this day. By injecting more and more illustration and art into our community, we are not only showing our appreciation to our fellow artists, but we are spreading awareness of the joy of drawing. It is important that you contribute - Drawing Day will only be a success if we all participate and make some noise. So, please tell your friends and spread the word.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 12:11 am
The model people on the UFO pants website scare the s**t out of me. Sometimes Everytime I walk in here it's like BLAMMO! CULTURE SHOCK! I love it, keep it going guys, keeps me grounded.

Drawing day huh? Nothin new, I draw everyday razz
Now we can be grouped with the freaks that wear Santa suits all year long!  

quaxcalibur
Crew

0 Zhou 0

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 12:39 am
User ImageUser Image

... the ******** did you just say? eek

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 1:24 am
-Zhou- The Daft Shinobi
User ImageUser Image

... the ******** did you just say? eek

It's a shame that whoever was responsible for your education, overlooked reading comprehension. A darn shame.

http://www.rhlschool.com/reading.htm

here are a list of free worksheets you can practice with, you can thank me later smile  

quaxcalibur
Crew

Zen Rider

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 3:26 am
@Quax: You sir, just won my heart XD.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 11:25 am
User ImageUser Image

Like seriously, You didnt make any sense...

Clear it up

Also

Epical moosik:

]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jVVWEU_VkuA

0 Zhou 0

Zen Rider

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 12:07 pm
Hey Zhou, perhaps you should consider brightening up your avi to go with that rainbow dude.  
IT'S TIME TO D-D-D-D-D-DUEL

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 ... 1213 1214 1215 1216 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games