Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
~The Bunny Den-come in and cuddle!!~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 ... 2395 2396 2397 2398 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Af Mas

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 2:36 pm

Yetsuo
Af Mas
Yetsuo
Af Mas
Yetsuo
I just killed this thread ninja

I thought I did
I was waiting for you to come running to my arms after not seeing me for sooooooo long crying !!!! *wakes up* How ya bin?

I''ve been alright. I''m back in Eau Claire now with classes beginning.

I''m here at MIAD, on the second week of classes ^_^

How are those going for you?
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 2:38 pm

Af Mas

Good, so far. Anyone that ever tells you that art school is easy can blow it out their......

Yetsuo

Newbie Noob

Af Mas

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 2:39 pm

Yetsuo
Af Mas

Good, so far. Anyone that ever tells you that art school is easy can blow it out their......

I never thought it was easy. I wouldn't have known
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 2:43 pm

Af Mas
Yetsuo
Af Mas

^_^ It will be more fun once I make it to my Sophmore year, thats when you choose your Major 3nodding

Yetsuo

Newbie Noob

Af Mas

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 2:46 pm

Yetsuo
Af Mas
Yetsuo
Af Mas

^_^ It will be more fun once I make it to my Sophmore year, thats when you choose your Major 3nodding

You can't choose one right away? Hm, weird
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 2:50 pm

Af Mas

Don't most want you to have a major picked before you sign up for classes?

Selene Aries

Yetsuo

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 2:53 pm

Af Mas
Yetsuo
Af Mas
Yetsuo
Af Mas

No, The first year is what they call "Foundations Year" where you get a little taste of all of their majors and learn more about the basics in art. I think it's around 85% of students change their choice of major after the first year.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 2:56 pm

Artemis Vulpes
Af Mas

Don't most want you to have a major picked before you sign up for classes?

They dun let you here
I think other than learning and improving at the basics the other job of the Foundations year is to weed out the kids not willing to do the work or not fit.

Yetsuo

Newbie Noob

Af Mas

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 3:00 pm

Yetsuo
Af Mas
Yetsuo
Af Mas
Yetsuo
Af Mas

I never thought it was easy. I wouldn''t have known

You can''t choose one right away? Hm, weird

No, The first year is what they call "Foundations Year" where you get a little taste of all of their majors and learn more about the basics in art. I think it''s around 85% of students change their choice of major after the first year.

Thought that was what High School was for but whatever. Seems to work well enough 3nodding
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 3:02 pm

ahhhh im so happy i dont have to work tonight man i though i did till i got there but apperantly i wasnt put on the chart for tonight

Drifter_Xwolf

Yetsuo

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 3:03 pm

Af Mas
Yetsuo
Af Mas
Yetsuo
Af Mas
Yetsuo
Af Mas

I never thought it was easy. I wouldn''''t have known

You can''''t choose one right away? Hm, weird

No, The first year is what they call "Foundations Year" where you get a little taste of all of their majors and learn more about the basics in art. I think it''''s around 85% of students change their choice of major after the first year.

Thought that was what High School was for but whatever. Seems to work well enough 3nodding

.... All highschools are different and there is not standerd way to gage artistic skill.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 3:05 pm

Yetsuo
Af Mas
Yetsuo
Af Mas
Yetsuo
Af Mas
Yetsuo
Af Mas

I never thought it was easy. I wouldn''''t have known

You can''''t choose one right away? Hm, weird

No, The first year is what they call "Foundations Year" where you get a little taste of all of their majors and learn more about the basics in art. I think it''''s around 85% of students change their choice of major after the first year.

.... All highschools are different and there is not standerd way to gage artistic skill.

True. Art school is not normal school

Af Mas

Yetsuo

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 3:07 pm

Af Mas
Yetsuo
Af Mas
Yetsuo
Af Mas
Yetsuo
Af Mas
Yetsuo
Af Mas

I never thought it was easy. I wouldn''''''''t have known

You can''''''''t choose one right away? Hm, weird

No, The first year is what they call "Foundations Year" where you get a little taste of all of their majors and learn more about the basics in art. I think it''''''''s around 85% of students change their choice of major after the first year.

I found out how much I love figure drawings !!! they are sooooo much fun... and I hate still life.... how drab.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 3:08 pm

Af Mas

Eep o.o No they are not and can be absolutly hellish for some.

Selene Aries

Drifter_Xwolf

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 3:17 pm

i feal sometimes art schools cant necisarily teach you every thing its a matter of grasping your uniqe style they may teach you certin way a brush stroke may change the entire look of the out come but you shouldnt paint just they ways you where taugh you have to take difrent styles you like and try and build something that works for you weather it makes sence to others pluss emotin can drive what you create sweatdrop ...... then again what do i know ive never been to any sort of instructional art school or class *shrugs*
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 ... 2395 2396 2397 2398 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games