Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
fuzzy's cuddleless cuddle corner. but we do have pudding ! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1056 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Queerbag McNutsac

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 1:21 pm

Viraana
Naskatan
Viraana
Naskatan
I read that someone talks to themselves. eek

*prances around*

WOOTS!!! Join the club!!! Just last week, I had a three hour conversation with myself, lol. It was such an interesting conversation, considering i'm one of the few people who actually agrees with me. blaugh
hehe i always talk to myself irl even when people are around. they give me funny looks... >_>

YAY!!! funny looks are amusing, lol. I remember going to the mall and while I was sitting alone I started up a conversation with myself and I was in the food court, so I got a shitload of funny and dirty looks, and this one couple even threw an egg roll at my head. WOOT!!!! xd
lol i sit at the foodcourt and doodle while talking to myself, normaly I go durning the day so many old people O_o they run from me..

Old people are hella funny, lol. I get such kicks just scarin them shitless like that, lmao!!! Well, I think it's funny till they get a heartattack or something...............then I roll around on the floor laughing my a** off, lmao!!!! xd
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 1:22 pm

Naskatan
Viraana
Naskatan
Viraana
Naskatan

*prances around*

WOOTS!!! Join the club!!! Just last week, I had a three hour conversation with myself, lol. It was such an interesting conversation, considering i'm one of the few people who actually agrees with me. blaugh
hehe i always talk to myself irl even when people are around. they give me funny looks... >_>

YAY!!! funny looks are amusing, lol. I remember going to the mall and while I was sitting alone I started up a conversation with myself and I was in the food court, so I got a shitload of funny and dirty looks, and this one couple even threw an egg roll at my head. WOOT!!!! xd
lol i sit at the foodcourt and doodle while talking to myself, normaly I go durning the day so many old people O_o they run from me..

Old people are hella funny, lol. I get such kicks just scarin them shitless like that, lmao!!! Well, I think it's funny till they get a heartattack or something...............then I roll around on the floor laughing my a** off, lmao!!!! xd
one time i was food shopping and this old women litterly ran from me o_o

Crocina

Memorex_TDK

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 1:23 pm

Viraana
audio_defect
Viraana
audio_defect
oohh... I think we're alone now. -watches tumble weeds- ^__^
*pounces again licking your face all over* 4laugh your never alone when you have voices in your head to keep you company! or insane bunny-dragons biggrin

eek sweatdrop redface heart gonk
*pats you on the head* there, there its ok the voices aren't going to eat you.. today.

It's not about that. you licked my face. redface
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 1:23 pm

Dante San
ninja
*hugs Dante* you don't mind cuddleing with me do you dante?

Reyos

6,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Crocina

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 1:24 pm

audio_defect
Viraana
audio_defect
Viraana
audio_defect
oohh... I think we're alone now. -watches tumble weeds- ^__^
*pounces again licking your face all over* 4laugh your never alone when you have voices in your head to keep you company! or insane bunny-dragons biggrin

eek sweatdrop redface heart gonk
*pats you on the head* there, there its ok the voices aren't going to eat you.. today.

It's not about that. you licked my face. redface
*looks around* is that a bad thing?
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 1:24 pm

Viraana
Naskatan
Viraana
Naskatan
Viraana
Naskatan

*prances around*

one time i was food shopping and this old women litterly ran from me o_o

LMAO!!!! AAAAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! That is too rich, ooooooo.

*wipes away happy tear*

Well, me must be oof now, got to get back to class. 3nodding
Byez. blaugh

Queerbag McNutsac

Crocina

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 1:25 pm

see ya nask :p
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 1:25 pm

Viraana
looks around* is that a bad thing?

no! not at all... just didn't think you'd do it. redface heart xp

Naskatan: -waves- bye!

Memorex_TDK

Reyos

6,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 1:28 pm

*looks around for some guy who'd like to cuddle*
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 1:28 pm

audio_defect
Viraana

^_^ *licks again* you taste yummy! whee im just in a good cuddling mood today ^_^ heart

Crocina

Memorex_TDK

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 1:38 pm

Viraana
audio_defect
Viraana

^_^ *licks again* you taste yummy! whee im just in a good cuddling mood today ^_^ heart

-licks- I didn't know I tasted like anything... whee heart xp
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 1:38 pm

good afternoon everyone. I finally get to get online again for fun! too much homework sucks

Twilight of Sorrow

Crocina

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 1:42 pm

audio_defect
Viraana
audio_defect
Viraana

-licks- I didn't know I tasted like anything... whee heart xp
*snugs again* ^^ yup tastes like like i dunno yummys. razz !
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 1:44 pm

Twilight of Sorrow
good afternoon everyone. I finally get to get online again for fun! too much homework sucks
Hey

Reyos

6,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 1:45 pm

*crawls in and lays down on he side among some pillows*
Merf, I'm bored whee
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1056 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games