Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Avatar Battle Royale Guild: R.I.P. KING OF POP ;A;

Back to Guilds

Reply IT'S TIME TO D-D-D-D-D-DUEL
Talk Here (Spam Hut) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 ... 1213 1214 1215 1216 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Goshujin Sama

Dapper Visionary

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 12:35 pm

in 24 hours straight you have to make a 24 page long comic .. but ill make a thread soon explaining everything ;D
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 7:44 pm

Duuuuuuude......DUDE!!!.......dude. Wut da fawk. I'm tired of gay peoples in clubs hitting on me....THAT'S WHAT GAY CLUBS ARE FOR ********.

Had to get that out.

IM GONNA HAVE TO TAKE A DAMN DAY OFF OF WORK FOR THAT 24 HOUR SHIZNIT. Sounds tight.

Kieden

Noodle Luff

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 9:14 pm

xKieden
Duuuuuuude......DUDE!!!.......dude. Wut da fawk. I'm tired of gay peoples in clubs hitting on me....THAT'S WHAT GAY CLUBS ARE FOR ********.

Had to get that out.

IM GONNA HAVE TO TAKE A DAMN DAY OFF OF WORK FOR THAT 24 HOUR SHIZNIT. Sounds tight.

xD You poor thing. You must be mighty purdy. Oh... and if work gets any more stressful, I swear to God--I'm walking out the door. We have a brand-new manager in training and she keeps trying to tell me how to do my job. I've worked there for a year! You don't tell me how to do my job! >:U (Why have I worked there for a year? No one else will hire me! They gave the job I was supposed to have at hot topic to some skinny b***h who never shops there. WTF?!)

So now I'm tired after working... because I walked 6 miles to work in the hot sun and when I got there, everyone who came in smelled like cat-piss and wanted ice cream. ********. Damned well-fare checks.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 10:06 pm

*adds to the ranting*

Been talking to my future roommates lately, I'm going to have three. Right off the back I find out traits about my roommates that I hate, two of them are potheads ._. Weed gives me headaches.

Other than that the one dude seems cool, haven't spoken to the other yet that's already living there. And the guy thats moving in the same time as me is in a completely different major, fashion design.

The rest of us are in Media Arts and Animation. But according to one guy that's because his GPA was too low to get into Game Arts andDesign.

I'm going to be in for an interesting four years. :O

Zen Rider

DrunkenStyle
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 10:48 pm

@Noodle: Skinny? Psssshhhhhh. I gained a good amount of weight after I stopped dancing lawl.

@Leyli: I went because my Jersey friends wanted to visit it. Spent two freaking nights there. DX It was fun but I hated driving around in the confusing a** one-way streets of downtown.

Coronado beach was ******** awesome though.

I tagged my breakdance crew's name out in the sand. ;D

User Image

User Image
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 11:14 pm

Nice use of seaweed dude!

Zen Rider

Goshujin Sama

Dapper Visionary

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 2:38 am

ahhaah drunken i still have a hard time linking you to that little sturdy asian guy on the pictures xD ..(not that i am anywhere slim) but i expected you to be one of those muscled martial arts guys xD
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:00 am

Goshujin Sama
ahhaah drunken i still have a hard time linking you to that little sturdy asian guy on the pictures xD ..(not that i am anywhere slim) but i expected you to be one of those muscled martial arts guys xD

Haha, yeah me too.

When he first uploaded pics i was like "That's drunken, but...he's normal."
I was seriously expecting some super ripped fool that could hit you like a thousand times in a second XD.

Zen Rider

Noodle Luff

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:32 am

Yes.... But artists lack this ability. We draw instead of doing things like....moving. xD

I've been looking for a car! And I might be getting a Mercury Mystique.... Because it's cheap. -sigh-
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:42 am

Actually, I used to be a lot chubbier back when I was in middle and high school.

I took up martial arts in middle school and lost a LOT of weight during high school. And I was good at my s**t. I do know how to do Drunken Fist Kung Fu too. And Hwa Rang Do, Tae Kwon Do, a little Capoeira and a little Muay Thai/Kickboxing which I just learned.

But I gained my weight back after I stopped taking martial arts (and heartbreak lawl). It's still in my blood, but I just don't have the money for training in a martial arts school.

I wouldn't wanna be bulky though. All that muscle would get in the way of flexibility, agility, and speed, which is what I aim for.

DrunkenStyle
Vice Captain

EnoughisEnoughisEnough

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 10:31 am

Go swimming.
I do it for 2 hours every other day, and it keeps you toned.
Also...green teeaa.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 12:16 pm

Green Tea surprised

Does anybody drink that Lipton Green Tea?

I love that s**t.

Zen Rider

melikefood

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 1:47 pm

Alright, it's summer!
I'm getting ready to do all the extra things I didn't have time for in the School year.

Freshman year is over!
Not like that matters anyway, our school is brand new so there are only Freshman and Sophomores. Some stuff about setting traditions.
Our yearbook was riddled with Typos.

I'm gonna draw my arms off.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 2:02 pm

melikefood
Alright, it's summer!
I'm getting ready to do all the extra things I didn't have time for in the School year.

Freshman year is over!
Not like that matters anyway, our school is brand new so there are only Freshman and Sophomores. Some stuff about setting traditions.
Our yearbook was riddled with Typos.

I'm gonna draw my arms off.

Look who decided to show up.

Welcome back fella!

Zen Rider

DrunkenStyle
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 2:18 pm

I can't go swimming, I have no swimming pool. Also I don't know how. I have a punching bag and a treadmill so I'm making use of them including a bunch of conditioning exercises I learned in kickboxing.

Zen, brew your own tea. Don't drink none of that bottled s**t, it's full of High Fructose Corn Syrup. I'll only drink bottled s**t with hfcs if I really need a drink otherwise I stay away from that and prefer only stuff with regular cane sugar.
IT'S TIME TO D-D-D-D-D-DUEL

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 ... 1213 1214 1215 1216 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games