Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Mermaid Princess

Back to Guilds

A love story between Land & Sea 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Drama, Adventure, Sitcom 

Reply General OOC
To Queentintin: Queenie's Gallery/on Pg 25 check Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 ... 1066 1067 1068 1069 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hello my safe spot,
like an image? save an image
60%
 60%  [ 3 ]
Happy joy, joy xoxo
40%
 40%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 5

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2024 7:08 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

sure Lara is good, have a good vacation .

I reinstalled the GoGaia app and relogged into the app then allowed notifications. Have you tried doing that? Oh and I'm on the old laptop

you did? do the notifications have to be on green or grey? the tab?maybe that's it..?

The Chat in GoGaia I send are Green when I speak to you. However, my phone has to charge first as when I got to the summer home, it was down to 30% considering its showing its age.

I see, so are my speech bubbles, and yes you're unblocked, have you seen my messages?
anyhow, no problem..I see..not important ,was on the gogaia app just now.

I have to wait until my phone is charged. I just said hello on GoGaia earlier. However, for the phone using a 20W USB-C charger, it has a faster charge time.

pretty cool, no worries ^^

lol I have no choice but to work on Lara, .. now where's that pretty black haired girl I posted the other day.. question

Fantastic Idea.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sounds like Raynea is in love with Xavier. I'm sure when she's cleaned up she would love to learn to dance before heading to the festival with him.

What should we call a Waterbreathing Twincast Spell? I bet Riley will be happy to see Raynea and what will she think of seeing her friend on human legs with her human boyfriend, I bet she will be so happy to see a visitor.

I'm sure she would love to learn to dance with him, =)

Yes I also think Riley will be super happy ^^ good name waterbreathing twincast spell, awesome =) I started to watch Saban's Little mermaid, pretty cute =) on my 5th episode 3nodding

Nice. Any ideas what to call a Waterbreathing Twincast Spell

I don't know..let me think, MerHumanMagic Spell? lol

I'm back from my walk

hope it was a nice one =). I was checking my gogaia. Still can't see anything from you , it's alright. Just checking , 😀

Did you try uninstalling, reinstalling GoGaia then and logging back into GoGaia? Finally selecting allow notifications before adding me to GoGaia's chat?

Have you seen the Mighty Kong? Its a Kid Friendly version of King Kong from 1998 but as an Animated Musical like the Little Mermaid in 1989 & Thumbelina in 1994. One of the Warner Bros Family Entertainment Movies from the 1990s. WB Family Entertainment has plenty of rereleases during the 1990s
User Image
If Ann from the Mighty Kong was a 16 year old Little Mermaid, she would have a pink sea princess tail and pink seashell bra. She, like Ariel, also sounds like Thumbelina. When Ann becomes human, it will be all new to her but she'll need something to wear besides her pink seashell bra. She can be Mermaid Sophie's sister.

= To Ann
What do you like dreaming about the human world as a mermaid and what treasures do you collect.

That looks cute Ann from Mighty Kong, looks interesting =) going to eat shortly =) hello ^^

Hiya. The Mighty Kong can be added to your watchlist too.

Ann from Mighty Kong as a Little mermaid also looks nice in a Purple seashell bra and purple mermaid tail too. She would also have her purple seashell bra when she becomes human.

I see=) fun, looks good, how old would she be? and ty

16 years old, same as Athena's age. When we see Ann become human we would see her with Athena's hair flip and it would so sweet, as we see her in her seashell bra and when we see her waking up to her new human legs, she'll be so happy.

Indeed =) I'm not sure what she would collect as treasures, human jewels, gold, gems ?16 sounds good, hello =) I did not try to re install the gogaia app yet.. it worked before hand, so who did you say hello to lol

Well, in GoGaia, I said Hello to you, Queenie. I'm doing what I can to help.

thanks, =) so I research Ann from *The Mighty Kong* I guess =) she looks cute, she an actress?

nn Darrow: The protagonist of the 1998 animated film “The Mighty Kong”. Ann is a kind-hearted and adventurous young woman who becomes the object of King Kong’s affection. She is played by Jodi Benson, known for her iconic role as Ariel in Disney’s “The Little Mermaid”.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2024 7:22 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

I reinstalled the GoGaia app and relogged into the app then allowed notifications. Have you tried doing that? Oh and I'm on the old laptop

you did? do the notifications have to be on green or grey? the tab?maybe that's it..?

The Chat in GoGaia I send are Green when I speak to you. However, my phone has to charge first as when I got to the summer home, it was down to 30% considering its showing its age.

I see, so are my speech bubbles, and yes you're unblocked, have you seen my messages?

I have to wait until my phone is charged. I just said hello on GoGaia earlier. However, for the phone using a 20W USB-C charger, it has a faster charge time.

lol I have no choice but to work on Lara, .. now where's that pretty black haired girl I posted the other day.. question

Fantastic Idea.

Sounds like Raynea is in love with Xavier. I'm sure when she's cleaned up she would love to learn to dance before heading to the festival with him.

What should we call a Waterbreathing Twincast Spell? I bet Riley will be happy to see Raynea and what will she think of seeing her friend on human legs with her human boyfriend, I bet she will be so happy to see a visitor.

Yes I also think Riley will be super happy ^^ good name waterbreathing twincast spell, awesome =) I started to watch Saban's Little mermaid, pretty cute =) on my 5th episode 3nodding

I'm back from my walk

hope it was a nice one =). I was checking my gogaia. Still can't see anything from you , it's alright. Just checking , 😀

Did you try uninstalling, reinstalling GoGaia then and logging back into GoGaia? Finally selecting allow notifications before adding me to GoGaia's chat?

Have you seen the Mighty Kong? Its a Kid Friendly version of King Kong from 1998 but as an Animated Musical like the Little Mermaid in 1989 & Thumbelina in 1994. One of the Warner Bros Family Entertainment Movies from the 1990s. WB Family Entertainment has plenty of rereleases during the 1990s
User Image
If Ann from the Mighty Kong was a 16 year old Little Mermaid, she would have a pink sea princess tail and pink seashell bra. She, like Ariel, also sounds like Thumbelina. When Ann becomes human, it will be all new to her but she'll need something to wear besides her pink seashell bra. She can be Mermaid Sophie's sister.

= To Ann
What do you like dreaming about the human world as a mermaid and what treasures do you collect.

That looks cute Ann from Mighty Kong, looks interesting =) going to eat shortly =) hello ^^

Ann from Mighty Kong as a Little mermaid also looks nice in a Purple seashell bra and purple mermaid tail too. She would also have her purple seashell bra when she becomes human.

16 years old, same as Athena's age. When we see Ann become human we would see her with Athena's hair flip and it would so sweet, as we see her in her seashell bra and when we see her waking up to her new human legs, she'll be so happy.

Indeed =) I'm not sure what she would collect as treasures, human jewels, gold, gems ?16 sounds good, hello =) I did not try to re install the gogaia app yet.. it worked before hand, so who did you say hello to lol

thanks, =) so I research Ann from *The Mighty Kong* I guess =) she looks cute, she an actress?

Ann Darrow: The protagonist of the 1998 animated film “The Mighty Kong”. Ann is a kind-hearted and adventurous young woman who becomes the object of King Kong’s affection. She is played by Jodi Benson, known for her iconic role as Ariel in Disney’s “The Little Mermaid”.

Sounds like Ann's personality reminds me of Thumbelina and Young Athena when she's Ariel's age being 16 years old  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2024 7:24 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Fantastic Idea.

I'm back from my walk

User Image

= To Ann

Ann Darrow: The protagonist of the 1998 animated film “The Mighty Kong”. Ann is a kind-hearted and adventurous young woman who becomes the object of King Kong’s affection. She is played by Jodi Benson, known for her iconic role as Ariel in Disney’s “The Little Mermaid”.

Sounds like Ann's personality reminds me of Thumbelina and Young Athena when she's Ariel's age being 16 years old

yes sounds like it 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2024 7:29 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Fantastic Idea.

I'm back from my walk

User Image

= To Ann

What's new this evening? I worked on more of the Fantasy Prize Section in the Game Lab and Filler 2024 Q4  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2024 7:32 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Fantastic Idea.

I'm back from my walk

User Image

= To Ann

What's new this evening? I worked on more of the Fantasy Prize Section in the Game Lab and Filler 2024 Q4

I see, not too much, relaxing, was looking for a hairstyle for Ann Darrow  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2024 7:37 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Fantastic Idea.

I'm back from my walk

User Image

= To Ann

Sophie's mermaid sister dreams of the human world too. What does Ann and Sophie like to do for fun? As for their human last names in the RP, I'll check the Fantasy NameGen when I have a clear signal because I have to take it easy on the old laptop.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2024 7:43 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Fantastic Idea.

I'm back from my walk

User Image

= To Ann

Sophie's mermaid sister dreams of the human world too. What does Ann and Sophie like to do for fun? As for their human last names in the RP, I'll check the Fantasy NameGen when I have a clear signal because I have to take it easy on the old laptop.

Good question, well Ann would love to pretend I guess to be a maiden in distress? biggrin , they would probably talk about boys, whom they like, and sing and laugh , maybe dream of being like cute human girls idk.. alright and sure Crys =)  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2024 7:47 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Fantastic Idea.

I'm back from my walk

User Image

= To Ann

Good question, well Ann would love to pretend I guess to be a maiden in distress? biggrin , they would probably talk about boys, whom they like, and sing and laugh , maybe dream of being like cute human girls idk.. alright and sure Crys =)

So when Sophie sees Ann on human legs, I'm sure she'll be happy to see her sister admiring her new human legs and feet. The mermaid's dream to see the human world. What would Ann's new human legs feel like? Asleep as she's like a toddler learning to stand and walk on human legs and feet while she's in her purple seashell bra?  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2024 7:53 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Fantastic Idea.

I'm back from my walk

User Image

= To Ann

So when Sophie sees Ann on human legs, I'm sure she'll be happy to see her sister admiring her new human legs and feet.

Yes guess she will be ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2024 7:55 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Fantastic Idea.

I'm back from my walk

User Image

= To Ann

So when Sophie sees Ann on human legs, I'm sure she'll be happy to see her sister admiring her new human legs and feet.

Yes guess she will be ^^

Did you know during Taco Bell Kids last days in the 2000s, before they discontinued the Taco Bell Kids Meals, they released 4 Floppy Disk Games?  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2024 7:58 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Fantastic Idea.

I'm back from my walk

User Image

= To Ann

Yes guess she will be ^^

Did you know during Taco Bell Kids last days in the 2000s, before they discontinued the Taco Bell Kids Meals, they released 4 Floppy Disk Games?

no I did not know this, fun games? I hope ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2024 8:02 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Fantastic Idea.

I'm back from my walk

User Image

= To Ann

Yes guess she will be ^^

I haven't tried them yet but back then they looked like they cost $5  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2024 8:07 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Fantastic Idea.

I'm back from my walk

User Image

= To Ann

Yes guess she will be ^^

wow.. pretty cheap. , sounds like something to discover ^^ heard of VHS videos , like from McDonald's restos xd

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2024 8:09 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Fantastic Idea.

I'm back from my walk

User Image

= To Ann

Yes guess she will be ^^

wow.. pretty cheap. , sounds like something to discover ^^ heard of VHS videos , like from McDonald's restos xd

For Mermaid Ann's dreams of the human world, sounds like she dreams of dancing with someone wonderful, a cute boy around her age and singing to him a love song  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2024 8:11 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Fantastic Idea.

I'm back from my walk

User Image

= To Ann

Yes guess she will be ^^

For Mermaid Ann's dreams of the human world, sounds like she dreams of dancing with someone wonderful, a cute boy around her age and singing to him a love song

Perhaps you're right =)  
General OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 ... 1066 1067 1068 1069 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games