Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Old memories
the old incubator Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Minime-sama

Friendly Conversationalist

11,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Generous 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 6:52 pm
ummmm. I'm new here... well... here's my eggs

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

and my scroll http://dragcave.ath.cx/user/65456

if you click on the link for my thread in my sig. you'll notice dragons that aren't on my scroll... that was from my first 2 scrolls that became inactive durin' school and I couldn't get 'em to active them again.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 6:58 pm
Minime-sama

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

if you click on the link for my thread in my sig. you'll notice dragons that aren't on my scroll... that was from my first 2 scrolls that became inactive durin' school and I couldn't get 'em to active them again.

*waves*
And I am happy I found you now. We love first time parents.  

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Emotionless Dream

Sparkly Gawker

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 7:16 pm
also willa i would like to let you know i dont hove those purples anymore. i have enough purples as it is, actually females in genereal i have too many of, im trying to get some males right now.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 7:56 pm
Emotionless Dream
also willa i would like to let you know i dont hove those purples anymore. i have enough purples as it is, actually females in genereal i have too many of, im trying to get some males right now.

Okay, Dark, I'll remove them. Thanks! And, oh, btw, I like the new name, too! biggrin  

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 8:10 pm
Minime-sama

Welcome to the guild and the Incubator! Happy to have your scroll and eggs in the first page group! biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 8:15 pm
ya willa, both me and Bd agreed that i should have given some warning that i was changing my name. sorry bout that though. and thanks about the name  

Emotionless Dream

Sparkly Gawker

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 8:19 pm
Emotionless Dream
ya willa, both me and Bd agreed that i should have given some warning that i was changing my name. sorry bout that though. and thanks about the name

Hey, no worries! Hope the puppies are still doing good! biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 8:19 pm
*Sits there in total Shock* eek eek eek eek eek User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. eek eek eek eek eek  

Kimmiora
Crew

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 8:20 pm
Update time ...

EDITED: Saturday, July 19, at 11:05 pm -

~ ~ ~ HELP! These eggs have only 1 day left to hatch!
Please click them and thanks! ~ ~ ~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 8:21 pm
KIMMI GOT THE NEW EGG?!!!!!! YOU ARE SO LUCKY!!!!!!

ya they are good. mon they will be 6 weeks  

Emotionless Dream

Sparkly Gawker

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 8:22 pm
Kimmiora
*Sits there in total Shock* eek eek eek eek eek User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. eek eek eek eek eek

OMG!!! WTG, KIMMI!!! OUR FIRST SKYWING!!! WOO HOO!!!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 10:53 pm
*LOL at Willa* No, I am not THAT lucky. Jaelle is a total fluke. She just Appeared out of nowhere and I thought for sure I lost her to another player with a faster computer....unless my Skywing is a boy. redface redface redface

Don't worry, I am sure you all will get a chance to catch those pretty Skywings and I Predict that Beady will catch more than one... 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding wink

Kimmiora
Crew

Admara Tanier

Admara Tanier

Hallowed Marshmallow

15,625 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 5:35 am
Hi all! Thanks Willa for helping my babies while I was gone. It was a community yardsale thing yesterday plus my aunts graduation party. So I couldnt even register getting on and checking on them till this morning.

*Glares at Kimmiora* I shall be next!

Congrats lol  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 5:42 am
i have three of them xd
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
twisted twisted twisted twisted  

justkittykat
Crew

justkittykat
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 5:44 am
bet you didn't see that one coming rofl rofl rofl

.... so not nice of you ... not considering me a threat stare
i ish so going to get a 4th one stare
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
Old memories

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games