Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Toan The Devil Reincarnation! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which path do you follow?
  the one that lead to the snack bar
  the one that lead me out of here
  the one that lead to Toan Destruction! (I will kill anyone who vote this!)
  The one that will help my lord Toan get a new katana! ( Vote this one ^^)
View Results

The Sadistic Toan

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 8:20 pm
Well for one thing, no one has the spirit of a young tamer with dreams anymore, everyone is too sophisticated and calm. No one is wild and crazy, impulsive and daring. I do it because as my character grow, so does personality but people just go right off the bat. Also, a lot of people can't rp to save their life so I find that depressing compare to the old days.  
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 8:21 pm
machine of life vincent
So how are going to go about finding and killing those 15 people?
I stop caring about them when this account died. So those 15 got lucky.  

The Sadistic Toan

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 8:24 pm
Hmm I've never really though about what my goals as a tamer are what were your goals? and I'd say me and Liger have had our wild and crazy moments and I try to do my best when rping but I'll admit I'm not perfect  
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 8:27 pm
My goal is perfect yet insane at the same time. The human world has been corrupted and the digital world was a second chance for a change. Human kind manage to screw that up and Toan is depress about that. His goal is to become a god and create his own world. The people he approve shall be allowed to live in the new world, as for the rest they can rot in their sin for all he cares.  

The Sadistic Toan

machine of life vincent

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 8:27 pm
The Sadistic Toan
machine of life vincent
So how are going to go about finding and killing those 15 people?
I stop caring about them when this account died. So those 15 got lucky.
Ah I see.  
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 8:32 pm
I see I never gave that much thought to why Chris came to the digital world. I guess it was to get a second chance at life I mean his life wasn't horrible, but he wanted to have a chance for a fresh start and make his life the way he wants to. In the Rp he has ran into a few people but the only friend he has is Marq. Toans goal seems a bit out there but it's actually possible if he were to find the right alliance. So who are his main digimon?  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

The Sadistic Toan

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 8:35 pm
His main two are Hao his patamon and Aiozen his Astamon. But he often have digimon moving across all over the digital world trying to help him on his quest. Recently His blackwargreymon and Magnamon was in toy town fighting off Dax powerful digimon. Did I mention my digimon are strong as hell? It because I know how to use them to their fullest capability. I also had a Salamon rping with windy in factorial town. While the tamer Toan was in spiral castle rping with everyone else.  
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 8:40 pm
It sounds like your a lot of fun to rp with I'd like to try rping with you some time. Chris's main digimon are his Biyomon Skylar and his Gabumon Dante. His digimon have only reached champion and ultimate. He's still a fairly new tamer.  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

The Sadistic Toan

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 8:42 pm
I am a complex piece of work, and I tend to make things fun and epic.  
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 8:51 pm
Thats how I feel rp's should be fun and exciting because if they're not then whats to point of doing them. I mean if I just wanted to have a boring time talking about crap I would've just wrote on a piece of paper. There's only been a handfull of rp's that actually were good enough to make it to the end and those were all exciting and fun.  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

The Sadistic Toan

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 8:54 pm
Yeah but it take more then one person to make the rp perfect. I learn that in toy town. It would've been a good rp but dax had to screw it up by not showing up at the most dramatic part nd I had to end it in the most non fun way....I beat his a** mercilessly and had him arrested afterward.  
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 9:01 pm
Yeah I know I try to do my part when I rp, but occassionally you get those people who try to avoid including people in whats going on..those people drive me nuts. I haven't been in a successfull rp in quite a while. Most I'm in get to an epic part and just keel over. And I could see you doing that too rofl  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

The Sadistic Toan

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 9:01 pm
I remember the time I held a contest in my awesomeness. -sigh- good times, very good times. anyway, it was fun reminiscing but i got to go to bed. Peace  
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 9:03 pm
Chris Shadowheart
Yeah I know I try to do my part when I rp, but occassionally you get those people who try to avoid including people in whats going on..those people drive me nuts. I haven't been in a successfull rp in quite a while. Most I'm in get to an epic part and just keel over. And I could see you doing that too rofl
well here the thing, get all the people who are ignore to one place and have them rp together. or we should have something like an rp squad till they get more experience and can go with others.  

The Sadistic Toan

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 9:11 pm
Thats not a bad idea Toan and good night
...hey who knows we might actually be fairly good friends one day smile  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [»|]