Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Exorcist : Revelation (Modern Fantasy/comedy/ Horror rp) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

And the whirlwind is in the thorn tree.
  voices calling, voices crying
  some are born and some are dying
  it's Alpha and Omega's kingdom come
View Results

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 12:19 pm
Dougal..... a female voice whispered in Dougal's dream.

------------------------------------------------

Opal body went a little stiff. She gripped her skirt tightly and mumbled mumbled ever so softly-with a hint of shyness.....

'I'm not a hero....' She glanced sideways.

She was happy to be thought of so highly, but she still felt a little scared.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 12:32 pm
Gabriel waited patiently.
"Dad?"
It will be done. Look after everyone, Gabriel. Keep the seal safe from the demons.
Gabriel smiled and nodded. With that taken care of he breathed deeply for a while to settle into proper meditation. After a minute he had stopped breathing completely and was perfectly still.
he slowly edged out his conciousness until it felt like he was at one with everything else. He seemed to settlelike he was bobbing about in some sea - the sea being all the energies of every other living thing, and the residual energy left over from God's initial creation.

--

Asleep, Adam dreamt of watching a horizon of volcanoes with Eve. The sky was blood red and alive with promise.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 12:43 pm
Opal remained still-suddenly unsure of what to do. The tried to relax and meditate.

------------------------

Dougal moaned in his sleep when the voice called out his name again.

Dougal......

A young maiden appeared in his dream who's face he recognized instantly....

"Aisling?"

She smiled sweetly.

--------------------------

User Image

((Aisling makes a reappearnce....but only in dreams at the moment. Not much else she can do.)) >.<  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 12:51 pm
(aww yay :3)

Gabriel gradually began to will the energies around him tocollect towards him. Then, drawing from some of their power, he willed them out to reinforce the magic of the barriers. After about ten minutes of this he started to breath agaian and opened his eyes.
"ahh...ok.." he smiled and sensed how the magic had gotten stronger. as te sun hit the barrier it visibly shimmered now.
"I thin it worked."  

dragontamer363
Crew

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 2:00 pm
"Yeah, I suppose that is how it is." Lilith replied and chuckled.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 2:05 pm
Natasha smiled and yawned.
"oh gosh. I'll head off to bed then. Have a good sleep."  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 2:53 pm
'This is a dream.....' Dougal said as he observed the white-silvery butterflies flying about. He held out his right hand and one of the butterflies came to land upon it.

Aisling continued to smile in his dream. Yes.....this is a dream....but...I'm am also really here....

She approached him and gave him a hug. I know it hasn't been very long since my passing, but I wanted to see you big brother.

Dougal hug her tightly back in response.

---------------------------------------------------

Opal looked up at the shimmering barrier-it glittered much more prettier then her glass wind chime.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 4:58 pm
"Alright." Lilith said. The corner of her mouth twitched as she tried not to yawn too.
"Thanks again, I'll see you in the morning, I guess."  

Zizzykitty
Crew

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 6:24 am
Gabriel sigehd happily and stood up.
"Well there we go. Hopefully this'll afford us a little peace of mind for a while."

--

Natsha nodded.
"See you, have a good sleep."
She heade dinto anotehr room and canged her own sheets before undressing and slinking into bed  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 6:38 am
Lilith carried her things back to her room. She carefully leaned her staff against a wall then decided it'd be better to just lay it down so she did on the floor and put her bag next to it. She then walked to the bed, kicked her boots off, and took off her jacket then fell asleep quickly.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 6:48 am
"Hopefully...." Opal replied. Her vision scanned the area as if looking for something or someone. She then shrugged the feeling off that they were being watched.

------------------------------

Dougal released Aisling from the hug. He gazed into her brown eyes. "How suiting for you to visit in dreams being that the meaning of your name," he laughed.

Aisling too laughed with a smile.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 6:51 am
Natasha started to snore as she fell asleep.

--

"Well there's nothing more we can do to protect this place." Gabriel said, folding all his wings neatly behind his back. "There's no reaosn for me to sleep, so if you wnat to get any shuteye you're welcome - i'll keep an eye out for trouble. If you're not tired, I suppose we coudl get started on gathering together supplies since we'll have to travel to get the relics. Most fo them are in Jerusalem or thereabouts."  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 6:59 am
"I-I can help," Opal replied eagerly with a burst of energy. She seemed very excited for some reason.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 7:07 am
Gabriel coudlnt' help but laugh at her sudden enthusiasm and nodded.
"ok then." He turned and headed back to the house, wlaking at Opal's pace.
"I suppose rteh first thing to do is check out Natasha's weapons, and then start packing. Hopefully Natasha's got enough money to pay for our flight....not that I have a passport. i'm sure we can make some with a bit of magic...the again getting the weapons through customs will be interesting."
he frowned a little and then snappe dhis fingers as a thought came to him.
"Adam might be able to teleport us. Or we can get a spell up and running."  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 7:21 am
In Opal's mind she would have been blushing had she had a real body. The reason why she ws so excited was that she got to be with Gabriel. She assumed he realized this since she knew he wasn't an idiot....even if he acted like it sometimes. She giggled at her own thought of that last part....

The thought of flying in a plane interested her, but she doubted she could board the regular way. "If we take a plane.....am I going to have to be packed in a box?" she asked with a bit of concern.

((There's a fun idea.....lol))  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games