Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
My Rp with Chibi_Blue_Mouse Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:13 pm
Kailee smiled. "He's your mate." she said softly, rather amused by Jasmine's attempt at explaining things.

Aven blushed. "Kailee . . ." he mumbled.

Kailee rolled her eyes. "What? She had to know sometime. And it's not like it would help if she thought we were hiding things from her." she said, smiling at her brother. She then approached Jasmine. "Would you like to hold your niece?" she asked softly.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:17 pm
Jasmine blushed brightly. "He is? Okay that makes a lot more sense than it did before." She said absently she hadn't really paid that much attention to what they were saying until Kailee offered to let her hold her baby neice and she flushed. "Um, okay." She said with slight hesitation before taking the baby and holding it close but gently against her.

"Is it safe? Can I come in?" Leon asked poking his head through the door. Jasmine looked up and gave a tiny smile to which Leon opened his mouth inserted his foot and said "Careful Aven she might be begging you for one soon."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:29 pm
Kailee smiled at Jasmine before glaring at Leon, getting up and walking over to him to smack him upside the head. "That was rude." she hissed at him. "She's your sister and she has amnesia! Really, you should be more sensitive!" she scolded.

Aven watched Kailee chew out Leon before looking at Jasmine with a sheepish smile. "That's my sister . . ." he said with a shrug. Sort of a 'what can ya do' gesture. He then looked at her holding Natalia. "You look . . . really natural holding her." he said, trying to give a compliment.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:35 pm
Leon shrank a little. "Hey~! Hey~! I was only stating the obvious~!" He growled letting her hit him. "And I wasn't being insensitive see? She took it as humour~!" He added with a whine before gathering her up in his arms and kissing her forehead.

Jasmine smiled and giggled a little before turning a soft smile to Aven. "Maybe some day. When I'm better." She said simply. "We have all the time in the world." A hand tugged his around her waist. She talked as if she simply had a cold or something. Her blue eyes flashed gold for a moment as she stared at him. The longer she stared the longer her eyes stayed gold. As if the wolf was trying to make her remember. Then she smelt something and wrinkled her nose holding the new born from her with a grossed out face. "Ew~!" She growled long before the scent would even hit Aven's nose. "Aven why does it smell so bad~?"  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:09 pm
Kailee growled slightly. "Still. Think before you speak next time." she said before leaning into him. "You're lucky I can't stay angry with you . . ." she murmured softly.

Aven laughed as Jasmine said Natalia smelled bad and he gently took the baby from her. "Hey Kailee! Nattie needs a diaper change!" he called over to her.

Kailee sighed and pulled away from Leon, taking her daughter from Aven. "You know, you could change her just as easily." she said, glaring lightly at her brother.

Aven grinned impishly. "Yeah, but you're her mother. Who am I to stand in the way of the bonding process?" he said with a chuckle.

Kailee rolled her eyes and then left the room, going to her room so she could change her daughter.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:53 pm
Leon gave a smile and pulled Kailee close for a moment until his sister started complaining and he snapped. "Don't hold her like that!" Without thinking.

Jasmine whimpered handing the baby to Aven quickly before pressing her face against Aven's shoulder. The look on Leon's face sent fear through her and she tried not to cry.

"Oh... oh little one I'm sorry." Leon whined trying to move closer but she turned her head and hissed at him. It was more from shock that he recoiled. Her eyes had turned red and her fangs looked long so he backed off then turned to his wife. "If you need me you know where I'll be." Then traced off looking depressed. Jasmine, looking unfazed by it all just went back to holding herself tight to Aven licking his cheek.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:47 pm
Kailee sighed when Leon snapped at his sister and gave him a saddened look before he traced off and she went to change Natalia. She'd really have to talk to him about thinking before speaking.

Aven held Jasmine close. "It's okay Jasmine. I think he was just worried about Natalia . . . I mean, she is his daughter after all . . ." he said, rubbing her back soothingly.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:50 pm
Jasmine nodded a little hut didn't let him go. In fact her arms seemed to tighten around his as her lips nuzzled his neck. Then she gave a small lick and stifled a moan. Not only did he smell good, he tasted good too. Damn she needed to get better quick so she could find out just how far they've gone. It seemed she was feeling better already.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:15 pm
Aven shivered slightly. "Um . . . Jasmine? What are you doing?" he asked softly.

Kailee finished changing Natalia and then went to look for Leon. "Leon, darling? Where are you?" she called, wanting to comfort him. "I think Natalia would like to spend some time with daddy." she said with a smile.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:19 pm
Leon traced to the corner of the room looking miserable. He couldn't help it. His sister not only didn't remember him but had hissed at him. "I'm here my love." He mumbled shaking a tiny rattle.

Jasmine smiled softly and rubbed her cheek on his giving a low growl in her throat. "Mine." She purred then licked behind his ear. The more she breathed in his scent the more she remembered. "My male, my fiancee." She said without thinking.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:38 pm
Kailee went over and sat down next to Leon, handing Natalia over to him. "Leon, you need to think before speaking. I understand that you were worried about Natalia, but . . ." she stopped, realizing she wasn't really helping the situation. "Leon . . . Jasmine's your sister. I'm sure she still loves you even if it's buried right now." she said softly.

Aven's eyes widened and he pushed Jasmine off gently. "Jasmine . . . I don't think you're really thinking straight right now." he said. "Um . . . Not that I don't like the affection but . . . I think if I let you do this, you're going to hate me when you get your memory back . . . or at least be angry." he said, feeling very awkward.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:44 pm
Jasmine gave a frown as if not understanding why he was reacting like this but did in the end ease up and went back to snuggling on his lap. "Maybe next time." She muttered with a pout.

Leon nodded slowly. Only he knew the truth. Only he knew why Jasmine had crushed her skull and he'd never tell. He was afraid that if he told reality would sink in. He'd completely lost his sister when she did that. Things between them would never be the same. He knew it and she would too when she got her memory back. He held his daughter close pressing soft kisses in her hair. He showered his half awake child with affection and smiled gently at his wife. "I love you both." He whispered leaning over and kissed Kailee's forehead.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 2:47 pm
Aven sighed and then wrapped his arms around her as she went back to snuggling. "Maybe. But I'd rather you have your memory before we do anything like that." he said softly, petting her hair.

Kailee smiled. "And we love you right back." she said, wrapping her arms around Leon and pressing a kiss to his cheek before resting her head on his shoulder, smiling down at Natalia.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 5:47 pm
Jasmine grumbled. "Then how do we go about getting it back? And what happens if it doesn't come back? huh? Will you never want to touch me in that way?" She looked a little put out.

Leon blushed a little and pulled his wife close, moving her to his lap with ease sitting her so her side was against his chest and she was facing their treasure. His lips pressed soft kisses to her cheek. "Am I'm happy so happy that you do."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:11 pm
Aven chuckled. "I guess what I meant to say is . . . when you're positive about your feelings about me . . . and not just letting your wolf do all the work." he said before leaning down and pressing a soft kiss to her forehead.

Kailee snuggled in close to Leon before yawning. "Mm . . . Sleepy . . ." she murmured, her eyes closing as she made herself comfortable on his lap.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games