Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Breaking Lines - [Vampire rp] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 167 168 169 170 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

*chomp*
D:
62%
 62%  [ 5 ]
>:)
37%
 37%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 8

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 3:06 pm
"Oh, really?" Koko smiled sarcastically. She spun around since his grip loosen from only holding onto her with one arm. "And what does that make me?" she asked standing on her toes and wrapping her arms around his neck. She looked him in the eyes and rested her forehead against his. "Well?"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 3:13 pm
"You, my dear, are a saint." he said, planting a kiss on her lips with a chuckle.
"I should hope you never lose that quality, it's very endearing."  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 3:22 pm
Koko felt quite warm now even though she was wearing a tank top. "Aren't you the charmer..." she whispered at his lips. "And do good boys need rewards to keep promoting their good behavior?" She hugged him closer and kissed him.

Yoki gave a questioning whine, but Koko hushed her with a command.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 3:34 pm
"mhm i wouldn't say no." he smiled, returning the embrace and kissing.
he then chuckled drawing back and running a hand gently trhough her hair.
"Aren't we suppose dot go on dates if we're courting?" he asked with a slight tilt of his head.
"your wish is my command, after all."  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 3:41 pm
Koko became flustered by her actions and mentally slapped herself for letting her body get the best of her. She was going to blame remenats of the alcohol on this.... "You're right," she replied clearing her throat and bending over to pick up her brush. "But what exactly do you want to do since we can't go out? Watch another movie?"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 3:48 pm
Drake looked slightly disappointed and backed off a little, though still placed a hand aroudn her waist.
"hm...the sun is a problem isn't it?" he sighed.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 3:58 pm
"Just a tiny one," Koko replied glancing down at his hand and gave a small smile.

In movies that she had seen in the past moments where couples couldn't go outside set up a picnic inside the house sometimes but that didn't seem practical with them and their....liquid diet.

She felt like anything "date like" they did would seem silly. "Guess since we've already ate you could show me how well you dance," she joked at the thought of dressing up and slowing dancing downstairs during the daylight hours. Not that is was too far-fetched since the store was usually dimmly lite downstairs. And the reason for going downstairs was so that the music didn't wake Judith.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 4:06 pm
[g2g xp ]

"Haha I have you know my dancing is far better than my singing." Drake said with a smile. "After all I've had a lot of time to practice, haven't I?"
he wiggle from side to side, taking her hand and his other hand on her hip, teasing her with what was supposed to be a little dance.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 4:13 pm
((o-tay))

Koko smiled. "Your singing wasn't that bad," she complimented and giggled when she got spun. "I for one am not such a great dancer, " she warned. "I guess I'll have to go bare-foot so when I step on your toes it doesn't hurt as much."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 3:05 am
Drake laughed.
"aw, I'm sure you're not that bad. If i had big ol' clown feet, then I'd be worried."  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 7:42 am
"Well, I think I should manage fine like this," Koko commented on the current little dance they were have. "But if you try getting me tango or something along those lines you're in trouble."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:15 am
Drake laughed.
"slow dancing it is then, my dear."  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:30 am
Koko gave him a small smile and leaned into him as they continued with there musicless dance. She didn't bother to keep track of the time. Eventually she got the nerve to ask a question that she had wondered about. "Drake....." she asked. "Out of all the women you could have picked from....what made you choose a 'savage' native like me? Just curious...."

---

Patrick meanwhile was taking a break from the attention of the family. He first waked to the cemetrey to pay his respects to Grace before the gates closed. He left lillies on her grave and said a small prayer. Afterwards he proceeded to take another look at the antique shop. His brothers could laugh but a pastry chef wasn't so bad. Even though he couldn't help girls with car troubles they didn't seem to mind flirting with him....at least the ones in LA. Another plus to move back here.....he wouldn't have to deal with the group of femme fatale .  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:53 am
Drake frowned slightly and continued to sway, holding her a little closer, unsure if she would like his answer.
"hm..you have to understand that the reasons I liked you back then are not the same as the reasons I like you now. Some are...but it was a long time ago."
he looked over her head and held an expression like he was concentrating as he mulled over the past.
"I don't really know...when I first moved over to America I was somewhat broken, I healed only gradually but I embraced the country because of it's newness. It was a true escape. That's why i chose to join the mortals in venturing West. When I met you...you embodied all of that newness in an acute level. You were so foreign and beautiful and mysterious in your own way. We had several stories and sayings back at home about the New World and its people - that they were somehow more innocent. That somehow they had been outside of Adam and Eve's fall, or that America was a kind of new Eden. That there was no sin. of course by the 1800s that naive belief had died away in most, but i still felt it. So seeing you in all your innocence and beauty and purity...was kind of moving. I wanted it -and you- for myself. Because it reminded me of what i'd lost. Like somehow your innocence would affect me and heal me - maybe like some sort of divine sanctity."
he paused in thought and rested his head gently on her shoulder.
"You were like some angel speaking in tongues. And in trying to maintain your purity forever i irrevocably corrupted you, and for that I'm sorry."
he smiled.
"Luckily you were obviously strong enough to maintain your purity even when turned into a demon. You're magnificent."  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:10 am
Koko listened to his reasons as he explained. It was the first time anyone she heard anyone refer to the new world as a new eden which she learned about later on when she learned how to read. It was sweet and lot better than what actually happened later with the slaughtering and being driven off the land.

Then she smiled at the thought of being depicted as an angel. She had never considered herself one. "I have long since accepted the change-no need to apologize now," she replied.

"But it was lonley...," she admitted. She wondered what the past two years would have been like had she went in pursuit of Drake and not made that promise to her brother.

"So if you saw me as an angel then and turned me into a demon..." she smirked. "Does that make me a fallen angel of some sort?"  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 167 168 169 170 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games