Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Player's County

Back to Guilds

People of all kind who love Role Playing (( RP )) (: 

Tags: Role Play, Acting, Community, Friends 

Reply Romance // Drama
Even the undying need undying love.. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 4:04 pm
Mira cocked her head slightly "Good idea...Though instead of ice you could try a snowball." She took another bite of her sandwich and looked down as Shadow batted at her shoe laces.  
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 4:27 pm
Oblen shrugs again. "I guess switching it up with a snowball wouldn't be too different. I'll try it and practice or whatever later..." He said before taking another bite of his sandwich. He then shrugs to add "... but other than that, I can cook."  

Shadowing Death
Crew

Distinct Conversationalist

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 4:42 pm
Mira smiled slightly and rolled her eyes as she finished off her sandwich "Maybe Shadow'll join you' She looked down at the hyper cat and chuckled.  
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 4:58 pm
Oblen glances down at the kitten who looked up to him. Oblen smirks before making a sudden short jolt of his body by standing up partially, which in response the cat ran out of the room but then immediately ran back in to where it was last to look back up to Oblen again. He shakes his head with a chuckle before reaching to pet the cat, in which the cat ran out again to run back again. He shakes his head. ”I don’t know… it seems to not know whether it can stay in one place.” He said before taking the final bite of his sandwich.  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 8:54 am
Mira rolled her eyes slightly "First off you startled him when you stood up, and now he's probably unsure of you or wants to play."  
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 2:35 pm
Oblen shrugs as the cat wiggles it’s butt while staring at Oblen, like about to pounce. ”I don’t know… it seems to be playing or--” The cat jumps on Oblen’s foot before running out of the room then returning back to where it was before pouncing. Oblen rolls his eyes. "... what do you waant?" He asks the cat, as if it would tell him.  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 5:05 pm
Mira laughed when Shadow pounced and shook her head "He wants you to play with him."Shadow let out a little snort and got ready to pounce again.  
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 6:18 pm
Oblen raises an eyebrow at the cat. ”Not quite sure what game it’s playing…” The cat was about to pounce when Oblen stood suddenly causing the cat to run back slightly to circle back to his spot. He rolls his eyes before getting on his knees and reaching for the cat, but the cat stood and pounced at the hand. The cat falls to its back and sort of grabs the hand with its front two paws as it bites the hand and kicks its back legs. Oblen blinks, a bit confused to say ”… I think it hates me… because all it’s doing is trying to inflict violence on my hand.”  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 6:26 pm
Mira busted up laughing and shook her head again "No, he's playing.Sometimes when there are other kittens they play like that to help with their skills later on." She leaned back against the counter and watched Shadow.  
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 6:41 pm
Oblen raises an eyebrow. "So... the cat thinks... my hand's a cat?" He asks, looking down to it as it continues to attack at the hand.  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 6:48 pm
Mira shook her head slightly "No, I don't think so." she frowned slightly, trying to figure out how to explain the cat's behavior.  
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 7:07 pm
Oblen shrugs his shoulders. ”It… think my hand’s a living object?”  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 7:13 pm
Mira rolled her eye her eyes slightly "The cat knows it's living.It's connected to your body isn't it?"  
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 7:25 pm
Oblen blinks. "... but... my hand isn't a living being of its own... it's just a part of my body."He said, confused.  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 7:30 pm
Mira chuckled "But your alive so therefore your hand is a living thing."  
Romance // Drama

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games