Welcome to Gaia! ::

~The Slave Market!!!~

Back to Guilds

Come and be either a slave or a master. What happens is for your characters to decide. 

Tags: Slave, Master, Market, Role playing 

Reply The Every Thing Slave Market!!!
Slave Market Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 200 201 202 203 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Panda Cuppy Cake

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:11 pm
User Image

She watched him with careful eyes as he undid her chains and sat down next to her. She felt him sit next to her, and start to scratch her ears. She blushed warmly and nodded shyly. That was a weakness of hers, but she kept that to herself. She began to purr, and rested her chin on his knee.

[[Oh, okay. So I will be interacting with others? I'm fine with that. ^^]]

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:17 pm
Lehran smiled and gave a warm hearted laugh and continued to sratch. "I think you'll enjoy life back home I'll make sure to make time for something like this often" the guards then walked in the cage and wanted to chain her back up. "I wouldn't do that if I were you" he said as sparks appeared on the hand not on her and the guard walked off. "you won't have to worry about chains and stuff like that anymore at my house you'll be able to walk anywhere you want." he rubbed her hair with his other hand.

(yeah you see I noticed the rp's in this thread are really dependent on the one that is the master/mistress, and if that person is not able to log on then everyone in the thread has to wait, so I try to make it where some rping can be done in my absence and you don't have to interact with them if you don't want to I mean I could just add it in that you're the personal slave that stays by Lehran's side all the time so it's whatever you prefer.)  

InSanity893

Panda Cuppy Cake

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:22 pm
User Image

Skilar nodded and watched him talk with admiring eyes. Hear ears twitched and they fell flatly very quickly as the guards tried to corner her. She jumped at the sparks, and hid behind the Master's leg. Once they've gone, she rested her chin back on his knee. "I hope so... It feels very nice... You're so kind." She said with a blush as she began to purr softly.

[[I understand completely. I am getting off of school tomorrow, so I have two weeks off to myself. So I'll be on often. No need for a separate thread.

Just to let you know, my character is a very lovable girl once she opens up to you. She likes to cuddle and sit on laps, and the sort. So she'd like to be with him often, but not to keep him away from his other pets. If that's okay.]]

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:23 pm
Rain took his scyth and cut off his shirt letting his black wings unfold"tell your lady friend to close her eyes"Rain said has he held up his scyth  

Gostin

InSanity893

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:32 pm
Panda Cuppy Cake
User Image

Skilar nodded and watched him talk with admiring eyes. Hear ears twitched and they fell flatly very quickly as the guards tried to corner her. She jumped at the sparks, and hid behind the Master's leg. Once they've gone, she rested her chin back on his knee. "I hope so... It feels very nice... You're so kind." She said with a blush as she began to purr softly.

[[I understand completely. I am getting off of school tomorrow, so I have two weeks off to myself. So I'll be on often. No need for a separate thread.

Just to let you know, my character is a very lovable girl once she opens up to you. She likes to cuddle and sit on laps, and the sort. So she'd like to be with him often, but not to keep him away from his other pets. If that's okay.]]

"how about we head on home now this is not a very nice place to stay long" he gently picked her up and walked out of the cage.
(good Lehran will like her, and I"m on christmas break I'll be on a good bit too continue at Lehran's domain.)  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:33 pm
User Image

Skilar nodded and squeaked with a blush as she was picked up. She held on tightly, but not too tightly as he carried her out.

[[So, shall you post first in your home, about my character?~
I will meet you there. ^^]]

Panda Cuppy Cake

InSanity893

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:40 pm
Panda Cuppy Cake
User Image

Skilar nodded and squeaked with a blush as she was picked up. She held on tightly, but not too tightly as he carried her out.

[[So, shall you post first in your home, about my character?~
I will meet you there. ^^]]

(just post about her coming up to the house and I'll start the rp from there.)  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:41 pm
[[Okay.]]  

Panda Cuppy Cake

LucianLuna

6,050 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:56 pm
User Image

A fallen angel was dragged into the market struggling all the way. he was thrown into a cage and locked in before the men walked away again with a grin on their faces. The man was pretty beat up with a black eyes and a split lip plus a bruised cheek. He was wearing jeans and no shirt because a shirt would've damaged his wings. he stretched his wings out as best he could before sitting in a corner of the cage. "Jerks. If there wasn't more than one I could have fought them, but they out numbered me."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 8:03 pm
Evil Tigerstar
Ishuri sat in his cell, his eyes slowly returning to normal. He looked at the dead guards, clutching his head in his hands, staring at them.

"What have I done.."

Mage saw him going back to normal, and crawled over to his cage. " I tried to stop you, but you just looked at me like you hated me for it..." She said as she looked down at the cell's floor.  

94bubbles94
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100

LucianLuna

6,050 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 8:07 pm
Angelous looked at the two and then down at the dead guards. "He did that? Boy's a fighter."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 8:49 pm
Mage looked back at the angel. " Well, it was either me and him get into a fight,and possibly destroy everything.. Or the alternative...He killed the guards." She said smally trying to hide her face from him, and Ishuri  

94bubbles94
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100

StarShineFox

7,050 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 2:43 am
Ishuri looked up shocked at Mage. "We almost... fought each other?" He lowered his gaze sadly to the floor of his cell. "I am sorry, Mage. Please, forgive me, even though I cannot guarantee that it won't happen again."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 1:30 pm
"If you ask me the guards deserve it. They're jerks anyways. They think they can beat up anyone they please here and no one will foght back. Found out differently."  

LucianLuna

6,050 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250

StarShineFox

7,050 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 1:36 pm
Ishuri looked up at the angel.

"I guess you're right. I just don't want to let any of you lot get hurt because of my actions."  
The Every Thing Slave Market!!!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 200 201 202 203 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games