Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Gryffindor Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 7:17 pm
When she was just a girl
She expected the world
But it flew away from her reach
So she ran away in her sleep
Dreamed of para- para- paradise
Every time she closed her eyes

User Image
User Image

WearingWhere: Great Hall~Gryffindor TableWith: EveryoneThinking: YAY!!!!OOC

·» »-(¯`v´¯)-»

Tanya jumped off the stool with a whoop and practically ran over to the table of crimson and gold not even noticing as her plan black robes magically change colors and her Hogwarts patch transform into a Gryffindor one. If she had she honestly wouldn't care, she got into the house she wanted! She was a Gryffindor! Sitting down at the table she bounced excitedly looking around for her friends. She found herself besides an another female first year who looked like she might pass out any second and a boy near them who apparently had just finished introducing himself. "Hello everyone, my name's Tanya Cherri and erm...I'm happy to be here!" Tanya said with a light laugh still exhilarated from her sorting.
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Life goes on
It gets so heavy
The wheel breaks the butterfly
Every tear, a waterfall
In the night, the stormy night
She closed her eyes
In the night, the stormy night
Away she'd fly.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 8:02 pm
User Image

Muggleborn // Single

Caitlin hurried to the Gryffindor table and taking the seat she usually sat in. She turned her eyes toward the Sorting, clapping for everyone. A few were sorted into Gryffindor, which she clapped louder for. Cait turned toward the table, surveying the first years. Once a very excited looking girl sat down, she smiled, "Hello Tanya, I'm Caitlin, welcome to Gryffindor," She smiled at her and looked at Remy. Cait wasn't quite sure where she stood with the girl, she would have said something, but decided against it and turned her attention back to the first year.

User Image  

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

StudiousDemoness

Intellectual Shapeshifter

2,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 8:38 pm
User Image

Catharine had started, in her strange silence to play a game. Around her was chatter of others. Talking about classes, summer, and Quidditch, things she knew and things she didn't care for. So her minds wondered and she began to take guesses, wild ones of whom would go where when they were called. It was better than trying to change the opinions of people who had apparently made up their minds.

So when one of her fellow Housemates spoke in greeting. It was clear that she had gotten what she wanted. I wish a simple Housing placement could make me happy, she thought, but she brought up a smile for the girl...Tanya, her new classmates, her Housemate. Plus, her sadness over being separated from her friends and the insult of a Hat shouldn't extend to everything.

"Nice to meet you, Tanya," she said still carrying her smile. Then as if on instinct, she glanced up and noticed that across her table and a touch a space, was David looking at her. He gave a nod to her, as if a 'Hey I remember you.'. Yet it made her smile stronger and she nodded back as if to say 'Look I'm actually smiling and kinda happy.. For how long she didn't know, but at least for now her friends from the boats still remembered her.

[{o.o.C }]

mc2
Yukina101

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:24 am
User Image
User Image

I am at the Gryffindor table.
I am with Ronna and David.
(OOC)
I am thinking how awesome am I.

-----------------------------------------

The translucent girl decided to float over the table in a playful sitting position. She smiled and looked over at the male voice that spoke to her. It was David and he looked very nice this year in his school robes. "It was very boring. I had no one to play tricks on, like you know I love to do," she said playfully with a smile. Gwen placed her elbows on her knees and rested her head on her hands. Her red hair flowed in what seemed like wind, but yet there was no breeze.

If at first glance you saw this ghost you would think that she would be just a pale red head. No she was not she was a beautiful ghost of Gryffindor and you had to watch out for her. She was very tricky and very devious.

"So how was your summer,"she asked curiously and looked at both Ronna and David.

-----------------------------------------

You are always with me,
even when you are gone.
I will always love you,
but I know you never will!

murruelecreuset
mc2

hjcoffman2881

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 12:39 pm
User Image
Metamorphmagus
Looking Great with:
Red shoulder length hair and Green eyes and Wearing
Single // Taken // Way Complicated
Wearing
Pride on his Chest

Eun sat at the crowded Gryffindor Table, bright red hair and shining Green eyes, He smiled at the crowd of first years. "Hey! I'm Eun, I'm a fifth year." said the Korean Metamorphmagus. He smile as he ran his hand through the strands of hair in front of his face. I hope we can actually win this year. he thought as he smiled at them.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
xxI won't let you stop tonight xxx I won't let you stop tonight xxx I won't let you stop tonight xxx
xxI won't let you stop tonight xxx I won't let you stop tonight xxx I won't let you stop tonight xxx
xxxxxxWe'll be dancing till the morning light xxx We'll be dancing till the morning light xxx
xxxxxxWe'll be dancing till the morning light xxx We'll be dancing till the morning light xxx
xxxxxxxxxxBe with me all night long xxx We'll be dancing 'til the break of dawn
xxxxxxxxxxAnd our music playing on and on xxx You can feel it all night long

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 12:43 pm
User Image
User Image

Sean smiled at the first years. "Hey Everyone! I'm Sean Alvern. I'm a Sixth year and I am a reporter for the Daily Dragon, the school paper." he said as he smiled at them. Wonder if any of them would try for Quidditch. he thought as he looked at them. He smiled again before turning back to the parchment on the table before him.
Scratching out more words with his quill, once again the boy was writing another article on the quidditch information. This particular one was about Try outs and the likely hood for the Success of the teams this year, So far things looked decent for Gryffindor, the loss of Ravenclaw's most experienced captain and chaser could only spell good news for them.

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 12:57 pm
User Image
User Image

Keith looked at the first years. He planned to talk with Elli about the Quiddicth Training, he was hoping he could help her so they could actually win this year, since they now had a captain who would listen to others and not threaten them. Brushing aside the thoughts he smiled at them. "Hey, Firsties. Keith Alvern here. Any of you recognize the name? A Nice Shiny Galleon for you if you do." he said with a chuckle. No Keith wasn't arrogant anymore, but he was just picking fun. After all he did this the past five years, It was now expected of him. He shot a grin at Sean, who was rolling his eyes as he worked away. Oi, that boy needs to get his head out of the books and back on the brooms. he thought as he saw his twin scratching away with that quill.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 1:06 pm
Staring up at the midnight Sky.
I wonder what it would be like to fly.
As I soar past and it's a storm in my soul.
Now I'm ready to let go. Now Let's go.
Ready to live the Best Night Ever.
Come with me and this will last forever.

User Image

Ash sat down at the Gryffindor table rather excitedly. He smiled at the group. "Hiya! I'm Ash! I guess I'm a new Gryffindor!" He said as he looked around. "So what's Gryffindor all about? I've been told it's all Bravery and stuff like that. But that can't be all we are, now can it?" he said curiously. He was new to this world, anyone could tell. The Muggleborn smiled widely and looked around with excitement. This place looks amazing. he thought as he gazed at the ceiling, or was it the sky? He could see the stars and clouds above him. "Umm.. don't this place got a ceiling?" he thought gazing up at the stars.

Let Us Go: Gryffindor Table. :: Let's Forget the Pain: Excited and happy! :: Just us together: The whole school! But mainly the other Gryffindors. :: Forever together No one! Single! ::

Now Lets Go. Let's Fly. Let's Soar.
And forget the pain that was around.
Just a view of the midnight sky.
And a simple question of why.
I set off and I fly.

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

StudiousDemoness

Intellectual Shapeshifter

2,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 2:13 pm
User Image

Catharine felt like she couldn't her smile a moment longer. It was starting to weigh her down, as if she was fighting with gravity to lift it. She sighed and let it fall into a neutral face. She listened as a few more older students introduced themselves, but she was tempted to let her mind wonder. Why hadn't she been placed with her friends? Was she not good enough? She was smart, she had a perfect memory or nearly perfect. Maybe that was why? She wasn't truly a perfect intellectual. There was a flaw.

Pushing this thought away she let her attention bob back up to catch another upperclassman's introduction. She was raising her hand to give a half-hearted wave when the next bloke introduced himself. She paused. She stayed frozen as another bloke spoke, something about a galleon, and then one her year mate's said their hello and asked a question. Yet Catharine's mind was still buzzing. A newspaper, which meant there must be news in it else why have one. Then questions started to bubble up, she wanted to ask them, but...why the devil didn't she ask them. Gryffindors weren't afraid of question, they were suppose to be brave and she'd be shamed of herself if she let the set notions of a few stop her from getting information.

She might not have friends anymore. They might leave her behind and forget her. She might not have been smart enough for the Hat, but she knew she'd always have one thing and that was a thirst for information. For knowledge. She shuffled forward and leaned across the table, before speaking her words nearly tumbling over themselves, "Hi,there my name is Catharine. I couldn't help, but hear that you were part of a school newspaper? Whatisinthispaper? I mean what is the school newspaper about? What is it filled with? Sports and school gossip? Does it have a help guide for first years? Like a map?! How do you get one? Are they left out in the corridors or here in the Great Hall?"

[{o.o.C }]

Sir Spazalots

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 2:15 pm
User Image

User Image 

♫ Pureblood ♫ Chaser ♫ Dating Cameron Rowley ♫

۩I love this гєς๏г๔ baby, but I can't see รҭгคเﻮђҭ anymore.۩ 
                                                            ۩Just ∂คภςє, Gonna be ๏кคұ.۩

Elli walked into the great hall, nimble fingers still working to attach her 2 new badges to her uniform. It was a lot of changes for one year, but she had been made Quidditch Captain and then over summer she found out she was going to be a prefect too. Ver had been more then upset when Elli of all people got prefect and she didn't. Honestly, Elli was confused by that too. Ver was the good student. Ver was the one that went to every class every day and never missed a single thing and always got perfect grades. Elli barely went to classes and when she did, she didn't pass them well. Her being prefect was so strange.

Shrugging slightly, as she passed Keith, she flicked him in the head, but smiled.
                                                            "Don't be a prat mister." She joked, before taking a seat next to him. She could tell by the way he was asking, that this year was different. He wasn't acting like a total nitwit and he wasn't be arrogant as all get out. He was just asking. Probably out of tradition really. From the spot she had taken, Elli waved at Eun, and then turned her attention to the first year closest to her curiously. "What's your name?" She asked curiously, offering the girl a wide smile. "I'm Elliryanna, but I mostly just go by Elli. I'm Gryffindor Quidditch Captain and Prefect."

OOC: ...

۩I can't гє๓є๓๒єг, but it's alright, I'm คใгเﻮђҭ.۩ 
                                                            ۩Just ∂คภςє, Gonna be ๏кคұ.۩ 

Sir Spazalots
StudiousDemoness

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

x-Phoenix Phyre-x

Obsessive Bibliophile

9,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 3:09 pm
User Image
~Yvette Tarot~

Gryffindor/Fourth Year/Single/Pureblood/Wearing

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

With: Quihn Montgomery

Yvette had accompanied Quihn all the way from the Station to the Gryffindor Table, offering to let him sit with her since Nessa had to go and join her own table. "So, did you have a good summer?" she asked with a smile while she idly watched the sorting in preparation for the feast. Hers had been relatively uneventful, as usual. But she thought perhaps other people's home life might be more interesting than her own.

o White-Raven o

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 3:27 pm
A note comes hovering by, landing on top of Quihn's head.

"Hi Quihn, it's Nessa.

I know we didn't get to talk a lot before, but I didn't want you to think I was ignoring you. It's sad that we have to sit at different tables. Anyway, I just wanted to say Hi, and maybe we could meet up sometime? How about by the Clocktower, after the first day of classes?"

o White-Raven o

x-Phoenix Phyre-x

Obsessive Bibliophile

9,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 3:32 pm
User ImageUser Image
Blood Status: Muggleborn
Wand: Inflexible//13 inches//Laurel//Dragon Heartstring
Current Age: 12
Year at Hogwarts: 2nd year
Height: 5'3"

➳ ➳ ➳

[Wearing:Uniform]
Company: Gryffindors

➳ ➳ ➳

Well more of my housemates are showing up.

➳ ➳ ➳

Ronna rolled her eyes at Keith's question, almost exactly the same he had asked the year before. "Keith, do you like ask that every year? Seriously, it isn't fair to muggleborns and to others you just sound like a complete git which you aren't." She remembered his help in try outs the year before so he wasn't all bad even with the whole Remy affair.

Shaking her head she glanced back at the ghost who was still holding a conversation with her and David. Maybe by fourth year I'll get used to ghosts? She thought. "Pretty boring. Had to buy pretty much a whole new wardrobe since I got Dad's genes in height... spent half the summer in Hawkinge bored out of my mind and half the summer in London with one of Dad's old school mates which was complete freedom since the guy had no idea how to deal with a kid... then Dad caught on like four days into my stay."

She shrugged and returned her attention to the others, ghosts bothered her, their translucency, the floating, but still looking human... seeming human. It was like they were a living lost memory you could talk to.

User Image

murruelecreuset
hjcoffman2881
Sir Spazalots

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 3:39 pm
User Image

Muggleborn // Single

Darren sat near Cait but a few spots off. He watched as new first years came to the table. One asked about the ceiling, "There is. It's just enchanted to look like the sky. You said your name was Ash, right? I'm Darren Engels, Second year. Welcome to Gryffindor," A slight smirk appeared on his lips when he realized he knew something that someone else didn't.

User Image  

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 4:20 pm
User Image

I'll be your soldier, fighting every second of the day for your dreams.
So don't stress, don't
cry, we don't need no wings to fly.

Cameron made his way down the the Great Hall. His eyes scanned the Gryffindor table. Honestly, he didn't care too much about which first years were placed in the house and which weren't. Not like I ever talk to them, he thought. What a great choice for a prefect, huh? This whole prefect seemed like bogus. Sometimes, responsible students were chosen as prefect, but other times, the Heads of Houses really messed up. Just like this year. Although he loved Elli and everything about her, how did she manage to make prefect whereas her twin sister didn't? Nobody could have seen that one coming. When Cam's hazel eyes found his redhead, erm, brunette girlfriend, he slid into the seat next to her. "Hey, cutie," he said smoothly, just loud enough for the fifth year, and possibly several other students nearby, to hear.

As long as you love me, we could be starving,
we could be
homeless, we could be broke. As long as you love me.

((OOC: outfit in right picture))

XxXDevil-Chan

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games