Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Slytherin Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

IceGrayWolf

Tipsy Pup

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 8:09 pm
User Image
Fourth Year Slytherin Pureblood Single

User Image
Feeling : Paranoid, Quiet
Thoughts : Stop thinking that everything is gonna turn out bad, Sera!
Doing : Pitifully dreaming of having a lot of friends
Where : Slytherin Table
With : Slytherin Students

`•» »-(¯`v´¯)-»

Serafina walked quietly to the Slytherin Table, her warm brown eyes examining her housemates. Some are new, and some are familiar faces. She sat down far from the others, then flicked her eyes on the sorting. So far, Hufflepuff is getting the least firsties. She glanced on the other table with interest then returned back to the sorting. ’I hope the sorting this time doesn’t take long…,’ she thought as she tried to remove her thoughts of food. It will just make her starve more.

But then again this attitude of hers is just temporary. Since, one again, for every sorting ceremony she had attended, she becomes paranoid. And lonely. She remembered Kayleigh last year… and she must say the younger girl shocked her. With that amazing façade… Now she might have trust issues… But it’s just one girl, right? She lifted her head to look at the new Slytherins. They won’t be fooling her again, right? Right? The fourth year bit her lower lip and returned her gaze to her hands. Paths of different kinds had formed in her mind. If she started talking to the first years, she thought that they might not like her. Or they might shoo her away. She blinked at her thoughts. So many negative ones…. But then again, she was always like this. Making scenarios in her mind where she could easily make friends and not be like this: awkward. She heaved a sigh instead and remained quiet.

`•» »-(¯`v´¯)-»

Out Of Cookies:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 8:16 pm
User Image
User Image

First YearSlytherinHalf-BloodSingleWearing

Joshua glanced at Claire, a sly smirk on his face. "Misery loves company, isn't that what they say?" He cocked an eyebrow, then arced it higher at the girl's mention of revenge. "I would have, but there was a teacher, if you can call her that, there, and I prefer my revenge be subtle." He gave a haughty smirk, eyes clearly showing that he could care less about potentially damaging the girl. She had done something much, much worse. Damage his reputation. He looked back at the blonde when she provided a name. Alexandrie? He would have to inquire their statuses.

"Stropthall. Joshua Stropthall the Third."

{OoC:}

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Squeeky Luff

1,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 8:45 pm
User Image

User Image
"Broken glass,
shattered shards.
As my sweet relents,
my bitter comes forth.
Prepare for the end."

Claire had noticed a rather pretty looking blond, older than her, a higher year of course.
That stance though, that way she walked.

Claire knew that stance well.
She herself wore it when she wanted nothing to do with people.

...Or when she was being nice only to stab them in their pretty little backs.

"That is quite the saying." Claire started, her gaze returning to the boy before her, "Quite true though."
Claire nodded, "Ah. Subtle revenge is one of the best types." She then sighed, "I prefer to just smile at them though, lull them with false words."

Claire then snapped her fingers, "Then make them pay."

It took all sorts of revenge to complete the cycle after all, "Hm. Charmed to meet you Stropthall." Claire then thought for a moment, "Or Joshua...whichever the preference."

She then politely curtsied, as well as one could while sitting of course, "I'm just glad to be around..." She paused as she thought of a way to put it, "Like minds?"

The happy joys and cheer was one of the things she despised.
It was too...annoying to deal with.

My feelings? I'm amiable you know?
Precious thought of mine, "Joshua hm? Not a bad name..."
I'm a Slytherin.
Did you know that I'm a first year?
My strings are being pulled. "..." Out of character.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 11:56 pm
User Image
User Image

First YearSlytherinHalf-BloodSingleWearing

Joshua nodded at the agreement of the accuracy of his saying. Of course it was accurate! He said it, didn't he?! She seemed quite... like-minded in her choice of revenge, making him smirk. Perhaps she would come in handy later on? She said she liked to play innocent, then make them pay, which was a new strategy to his. He usually just did something awful to make them regret ever crossing his path.

"Call me Joshua. That's the name I was given, even though it is not my own." He smirked as she mentioned that he was a like-minded person, causing him to give a slight nod, as if to say "duh, I already said that." He glanced back toward the sorting, then looked back at the blonde.

{OoC:}

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Squeeky Luff

1,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 12:09 am
User Image

User Image
"Broken glass,
shattered shards.
As my sweet relents,
my bitter comes forth.
Prepare for the end."

While waiting for him to reply Claire stared at the sorting, it seemed to lull a bit.
Which would mean this would go on for quite a bit more, not many Hufflepuffs had been chosen though.

That thought made her smirk. After all Victor was in that house.

She then glanced at Stro...Joshua as he replied to her, "Still a rather quaint name of course."
He seemed...around her type, personality wise at least, they both didn't mind revenge and all.
Claire then arched a brow at his expression, so he was thinking along the same things too?

...Maybe she could get along with him more than she thought, or not.
for now she'd just keep around a like-minded individual, if he was decent enough.
Well she'd save that for later.

"...Well it was quite nice meeting you for sure." She then thought for a bit, "Glad to see not everyone in this school is..." Claire thought for a moment, as if to figure out how to phrase what she was about to say, "...a...'character'."
Then again that was too nice, "...Or a bumbling fool."

"Nice to see this year wouldn't be dreadfully boring though." She added with a cold smirk.

My feelings? I'm amiable you know?
Precious thought of mine, "...He's not bad. Decent even."
I'm a Slytherin.
Did you know that I'm a first year?
My strings are being pulled. "..." Out of character.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 3:13 pm
User Image
Edajin Tarot

Slytherin/Third Year/Single/Half-blood/Wearing

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Edajin came inside the Great Hall and sat down quietly, his eyes scanning the crowd for any faces he was familiar with. He didn't really feel like sitting alone, tonight. The sorting would be boring enough, as it was. Sliding his elbows onto the table, he rested his head down and sighed wearily. It had been a long train ride, and he was ready to go to sleep. Maybe that would be enough to pass the time..

With: No one

x-Phoenix Phyre-x

Obsessive Bibliophile

9,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 3:36 pm
I can see, when you stay low nothing happens
Does it feel right?
Late at night, things I thought I put behind me
Haunt my mind
I just know there's no escape
Once it sets its eyes on you
But I won't run, I have to stare it in the eyes
Stand my ground, I won't give in

MARINA EUGENIE ALDRED
PROUD HALFBLOOD SLYTHERIN
SIXTH YEAR PREFECT
User Image
Though this might just be the ending: Troubled | Of the life I held so dear: The summer was so normal... | I won't run: Damien | There's no turning back from here: Slytherin Table

Marina was content to just not say anything and rest her head on Damien;s shoulder, waiting for every new student to be sorted. Yes, she was starved, but she always liked to evaluate the new firsties. There was a smirking, deceptively sweet looking little blonde girl, who had promptly started up a conversation with a similarly smirking brown haired boy, who looked rather smug, despite the obvious slap mark on his face. Somehow... she felt like he'd probably deserved it. Well, that was tad mean...but she had a right to be cynical and occasionally judgmental. She couldn't always be one of the nice Slytherins, after all.

A hero is one who knows how to hang on just one minute longer

Cara MiaKitty

No more denying, I've got to face it
Won't close my eyes and hide the truth inside
If I don't make it, someone else will
Stand my ground
It's all around, getting stronger
Coming closer, into my world
I can feel that it's time for me to face it
Can I take it?

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 4:08 pm
User Image

Amory Goodwin

User Image

Second Year ~~~~ Slytherin House ~~~~~ Twelve Years Old ~~~~Slytherin table

User Image

We fear rejection..
Prize attention..
Crave affection..
Dream, dream, dream of perfection..

As Mory continued to survey the new students, she caught sight of Edajin. By his facial expression he seemed to look either very tired, bored, or perhaps both. Either way, she got up and made her way down the table to where he sat. On her way down she had noticed one of her other classmates that had been sorted last year with a rather unpleasant expression to her face. It made her look like a spoiled brat. Mory wasn't sure what crawled up her rear end and died, but it sure as heck wasn't her problem. Even if it did spark a bit of curiosity. She didn't linger near the girl long at all.
"Long day?" Mory posed the question once she had finally reached Edajin. She glanced around a moment, now wondering where his friend was before looking back at Edajin. The one that seemed very opposite from Edajin. She couldn't remember his name at the moment and hoped she wouldn't have to admit it. But then, she didn't bring it up either. "I guess the sorting is much more interesting and exciting just your first year, huh?" Mory glanced in the direction of where the sorting was still taking place.

Salt and Swear
I am up to no good
Get out now, if I
were you I would

User Image

x-Phoenix Phyre-x

Digital Static

x-Phoenix Phyre-x

Obsessive Bibliophile

9,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 4:41 pm
User Image
Edajin Tarot

One of Edajin's eyes peeked open as he felt someone sit by him, the side of his mouth twitching up a bit as he sat up from his relaxed position on the table. "Amory.. Hello. Yes, a long day.. The train ride is exhausting.. Did you have a good summer?" He was, admittedly, much more conversational now than he had been around this time last year. His family had been working hard on him to make him that way. Or maybe he was just beginning to get more comfortable around people. Either way, someone was bound to notice the improvement, even if he wouldn't admit it. Plus, Amory was one person that he was happy to see - and that was a big help in making him pleasant to talk to.

With: Amory

Brianna_Locke

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 5:11 pm
User Image

Amanda hurried into the Great Hall. Students didn't get into trouble for being late for the sorting, but it was frowned upon. The blonde slipped into a seat next to Eretria. "Did I miss anything?" she asked. But yes, of course, she was late for the sorting, and had missed the several students who were already sorted into Slytherin. Amanda scanned the unfamiliar faces who were sitting at the table. One blonde girl who seemed quite pleased with herself was sitting there. That's probably an excellent fit, she noted. Slytherins were known for their pride. Another boy, a brunette, also looked prideful, yet he looked as though somebody hit him across the face. Oh well, you probably deserved that one. As long as they didn't lose the house any points, Amanda didn't care how much pride they took in themselves or how many fights they got into.

((OOC: outfit in picture))

Diamond Wales

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Digital Static

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 5:45 pm
User Image

Amory Goodwin

User Image

Second Year ~~~~ Slytherin House ~~~~~ Twelve Years Old ~~~~Slytherin table

User Image

We fear rejection..
Prize attention..
Crave affection..

Mory smiled as he sat up and greeted her. He did seem a little different, but in a good way. She gave a small nod in understanding when he said the train ride was exhausting. Traveling always made her tired also. She could remember just wanting to just sleep last year after being sorted. Mory gave a small shrug when he asked about her summer. "It was uneventful. I suppose that's good. What about you? How was your summer?" She hoped his was more entertaining than hers. She wondered how the house was now that it wasn't just her half-sister living there. She could only assume her next summer wouldn't be so uneventful and that was fine by her, or so she thought anyway. For now at least she was around people she enjoyed being with.

Salt and Swear
I am up to no good
Get out now, if I
were you I would

User Image

x-Phoenix Phyre-x

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 8:01 pm
User Image
Edajin Tarot

He tilted his head quietly, thinking about it. "I didn't really do much," he admitted, shrugging a shoulder quietly. ".. I got a head start on studying Potions, and I played Quidditch with my dad when he didn't have to work.. Well.. Played keep-away.. You can't play Quidditch with just two people.." Looking down to the empty gold plate in front of him, he traced the ornate edge with his finger idly. Quidditch was one thing he was definitely looking forward to, this year.

Brianna_Locke

x-Phoenix Phyre-x

Obsessive Bibliophile

9,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 8:23 pm
User Image
Damien is...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // Looking Studious in Locationspace
CURRENTLY // single // fancying // loving Marina Aldredspaces
CURRENTLY WITH // Marinaspacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Calmspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Let's hope there aren't any creepy letters this year...' spacespac

∳ ∳ ∳ For my entire life I never knew what love was like,
But now I've felt it's touch, and it's far too much for me to hold inside.
∳ ∳ ∳
═════════════════════════════════════════════════

Damien sighed as he overheard the conversation between the two first years. Right little terrors, those two. He could already tell they were going to be trouble. He sighed, turning to kiss the top of Marina's head. He really should introduce himself to the new Slytherins, but he didn't have the slightest urge to deal with their attitudes. He'd thought their house was getting better, not worse... but these past two years had seen a resurgence of the purist attitude among their number. He sighed, his lips going to Marina's ear, whispering, "What do you think, talk to them, or leave it to Eretria?" He was personally more than happy to let the seventh year have at them. She'd probably enjoy chewing them out for their attitudes... speaking of Eretria, he needed to talk to her. About her brother, who was apparently dating his 'sister.' He didn't know much about the Whitethorne family, only that it was old, made up of Slytherins, and the elder twins were both Squibs. Which explained why he'd never met Ada's boyfriend, but still. He'd like to at least know something about the guy, and he had a feeling he wasn't going to get much from Ada other than the typical girly answer when asked 'what's he like?' She'd seemed like she was avoiding something... he wanted to know what.

═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          ∳ ∳ ∳ Feels like I'm on top of the universe, on a shooting star
                                                          Well, life feels so wonderful and every thing is by far so spectacular.
                                                          ∳ ∳ ∳

User Image

(( OOC: ))

The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 8:45 pm
User Image

Amory Goodwin

User Image

Second Year ~~~~ Slytherin House ~~~~~ Twelve Years Old ~~~~Slytherin Table

User Image

We fear rejection..
Prize attention..
Crave affection..

So it would seem his summer wasn't too eventful either. Truthfully she wasn't quite sure what she expected of others summers, let alone hers, that would cause them to be overly interesting. She guessed anything that would be less than an ordinary day. "You didn't test any potions out on your Dad this time did you?" Mory smiled a little, remembering the story he told about his first potion. She was teasing him really, but she supposed it wasn't entirely out of the realm of possibility after all. "Is your dad any good at Quidditch?" She hadn't heard too much about his family, but she was guessing that his father might have played while he was here as well if he was willing to play with Edajin during the summer. She was sure her sister would if she asked, but Mory doubted her sister would be any good. She wondered if that meant the rest of Edajin's family wasn't all that interested in Quidditch.

Salt and Swear
I am up to no good
Get out now, if I
were you I would

User Image

x-Phoenix Phyre-x

Digital Static

x-Phoenix Phyre-x

Obsessive Bibliophile

9,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:44 pm
User Image
Edajin Tarot

Shaking his head, he dismissed her first question. His dad wouldn't let it slip past him so easily, even if he'd wanted to. He was great at Potions, too, and would probably recognize one when he saw it. The first time was really just luck. "My dad's great at Quidditch," he said, his lips twitching slightly. "He played Chaser for Gryffindor when he went to school here."

Brianna_Locke

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games