Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
The Black Lake Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 174 175 176 177 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:40 am
Yukina101

User ImageUser Image

Photographer || Half Blood || Single

Crystal blue eyes blinked as they heard the voice of the very boy he was thinking about speak from behind him. He didn't know to be happy or mad. He turned toward the boy, a glare on his face. "What do you want?" he said, trying to sound angry, yet failing. His new revelation of his feelings made him seem to be unable to be mad at the boy any longer. He turned away, picking up a stone and throwing it into the lake. He just wanted to have this whole awkward situation was over with.

But that would not happen. Luke was with Tobi. There was nothing he could do about that. Why do I have to b in this situation? he thought as he turned back to the boy, looking less annoyed now. He was curious what the boy wanted. That was when he noticed the boy was carrying something, what he could not tell, but it peeked his interest.

This is the part of me that you're
never gonna ever take away from me, no
Throw your sticks and stones
Throw your bombs and your blows
But you're not gonna break my soul
never gonna ever take away from me

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 10:09 am
Never had much faith in love or miracles
Never wanna put my heart on the line.
But swimming in your world is something spiritual
I'm born again every time you spend the night

User Image
User Image

✮Unknown OriginsSingle❤♬ Musician by NightHufflepuff☢BeaterLionel

▂▃▅▆█
Tobi winced at the slightly angry tone from Bradley before swallowing to moisten his dry throat. He tried to think of something to say as he watched his friend grab a rock and throw it into the Lake but all he could think of was his blue eyes and how much it hurt for them to glare at him. With a sigh all he grabbed his own rock and twisted his wrist just so and skipped the rock a few paces from the shore. "What did I do? Ya haven' even wanted to be in the same room as me, what the hell did I do ta make ya so mad?" Tobi finally blurted out.
█▆▅▃▂
Wearing
[OOC:]

Sir Spazalots

Cause you make me feel like, I've been locked out of heaven
For too long, for too long
Yeah you make me feel like, I've been locked out of heaven
Can I just stay here?

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:15 am
Yukina101

User ImageUser Image

Bradley's eyes shifted over from the scenery to the boy. "Why don't you go ask Luke?" he muttered quietly as he looked at the boy. He turned back to the lake, throwing a stone in again. He turned to the boy. "Your the one not spending any bloody time with me!" he commented before chucking another rock into the lake.
He turned to the boy again. What is that he has? he wondered as he looked at the boy. He didn't know what else to say. He wanted this to be over. He wanted to be friends with Tobi again, but Luke, UGH. That boy would make it impossible.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:22 am

User Image
User Image

▂▃▅▆█
Tobi scrunched his face in confusion when he thought he heard Luke's name mentioned. What the hell does he have to do this?! He was going to ask but at that moment Bradley decided to explode at him giving him a start. "The hell...you ca't blame that on me! You're the one tha's always in a prissy mood! Ya never around an' when you are it's always somethin' about Luke, wot, do ya like the guy or somethin'?!" No no no no no! This was not how this was supposed to go! It was supposed to be springtime and freaking rainbows not a shouting match! Suddenly weary Tobi sat down upon the grass looking down at the photo album in his lap trying to keep his breathing steady. That had been a thought that never crossed his mind, what if Bradley really did like someone else? What then?
█▆▅▃▂
Wearing

Sir Spazalots

Can I just stay here?

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:56 pm
Yukina101

User ImageUser Image

Bradley shot a glare at the boy, now sitting on the ground bey him. Turning he stepped over and grabbed Tobi by the front of his robes. He leaned over, putting them face to face. And then pressed his lips awkwardly against the other boy's. Once he broke the kiss, you could see tears glistening in those crystal eyes. Falling to his knees he knelt before the other boy. "I'm.. I'm sorry.. I just don't like you spending all this time with Luke, more time than with me. Because.. I... I like... you." he said as he looked at the boy.

Finally tears began to fall, streaming down his face. Bloody hell Bradley. You have to be a little crybaby now? he thought as he looked at the boy. He finally let go of the boys robes and started to wipe at the tears. "I'm sorry." he said again.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:02 pm

User Image
User Image

▂▃▅▆█
Tobi's eyes widened as Bradley stepped in front of him and grabbed his robes, was he going to punch him?! He closed his eyes tightly in preparation of a strike only to be surprised-pleasantly-when he felt warm lips pressed against his own. For a second he a thought this must be one of his more vivid daydreams and was enjoying every second of it when just as suddenly as it began it was over. He opened his eyes with a ready smile but froze when he saw tears pouring out of his friend's beautiful diamond eyes. His own dark brown one's widened as he took in his words frowning in confusion. Was it so horrible to admit one's feelings? Without thinking Tobi reached up with his hands and began to gently wipe Bradley's tear stained cheeks clean. "Hey, shh, don't cry. I'm not that bad of a kisser am I?" he tried to joke but continued frowning as his friend kept apologizing. "Why are you sorry? Likin' me ain't all bad is it?"
█▆▅▃▂
Wearing

Sir Spazalots

Can I just stay here?

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:52 am
Yukina101

User ImageUser Image

Bradley smiled slightly at Tobi's joke. Tears still streaming from his eyes. He shook his head. "N-no... Just.. Luke... We can't.. you... with him..." he said in between tears. He sniffled and dabbed at his eyes with the sleeve of his robes. Tobi was drying his cheeks. He smiled at the boy sadly. Damn Luke. he thought as he looked at the boy.

Crystal blue eyes still looked at him filled with sadness. He placed his hands on the boy's shoulders. Looking at him before he turned and looked back at the lake. His eyes searched the scenery. He never expected this. Never would have in a hundred years. But it had happened. All of it. Now just to see how Tobi reacted.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:08 pm

User Image
User Image

▂▃▅▆█
Tobi beamed with accomplishment seeing Bradley at least attempt to smile. However his good mood plummeted when he kept saying no and mentioning Luke and then suddenly it hit him. He thought he was with Luke! That's just...that's just ridiculous! Determined he used both his hands to gently turn his friend's face back towards him making brown and blue eyes met. "That has to be the most ridiculous thin' I've ever heard. I'm not with Luke, I've never been with Luke, I've never wanted to be Luke! I like you, I've liked you since last year, since we met in Ollivander's even. I can't say though that this ain't my fault, if I hadn't been spending so much time with him you wouldn' believe we were dating an all." Tobi gave him an apologetic look feeling like crap. He had known that spending all that time with Luke would mean less with Bradley and even Annabeth but he hadn't expected it to be taken like they were dating. He didn't even see Luke that way! With a sigh he looked down and his eyes caught upon the blue in his lap causing him to remember the gift. He pulled the dark blue photo album into plain view offering it to Bradley with a small smile. "It was supposed ta be your Yule gift after I c-confessed my feelin's but you were so mad at me I was afraid you wouldn' even open it. So umm....here, it's a photo album that never gets bigger even with all the photos ya put in it. I-I thought it be perfect for you." he blushed hoping his friend would take the gift.
█▆▅▃▂
Wearing

Sir Spazalots

Can I just stay here?

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:35 pm
User Image

User Image

And now I walk a lonely road...

Chris chuckled. "Oh yeah, I can see it now, world's worst vampire trying to interrogate someone. That would go over like a lead balloon there Gracie. I can't even feed on humans, since that would make me a monster. Nah, I'll get my twin to do it for me. He'd probably do the same to any boyfriend that Eretria has." He thought, suddenly missing his twin all the more. He should probably expect Chalmes to deck him readily after what he put him through. "So, do you think I should probably talk to him? My twin, I mean. I think he'd go crazy trying to find me, and it's been over a year now." Just the thought of going back to talk made him worry about what would happen if he did.

With no light to guide my way.

--------------------------
State: Teasing
OOC: ...

XxXDevil-Chan

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:44 pm
User ImageUser Image
You can't quit until you ҭгұ. You can't live until you ∂ιε.☭ 
You can't learn to tell theҭгยҭђ, until you learn to ℓιε.☭ 
-------------------------------------①. . . ②. . . ③. . . ☭

Gracie couldn't help but laugh at Chris' image of him interrogating Dominic. "Well then, tell your brother to keep him in one piece too." She said giggling, and twirling a piece of hair around her finger idly. S e blinked a couple times as Chris asked about seeing his brother. "You should..... Family is important." She paused and shrugged. She wasn't quite sure what she was trying to say. It wasn't like she had much room to talk. She hadn't seen her uncle and had only caught glimpses of her cousins since she'd been turned. She dug her toe into the ground and looked up at Chris. "They deserve to know your alive..... or undead?" She shrugged again, and glanced up at the sky. "Anyways... I should probably head back to my dorm. The longer I stay out, the more likely a professor is to catch me out past curfew and then I'd have to go to detention.... I fancy keeping my freedom." She chuckled and smiled up at Chris. Quickly she bounced up to hug him tightly, before stepping away and waving. A moment later she was walking away from the lake and back towards the castle, her steps just as silent as they had been coming.

I know some things that you ∂øи'τ. I've done things that you ωøи'τ.☭ 
There's nothing like a trail of вℓøø∂to find your way back нøмε.☭ 
-------------------------------------③. . . ②. . . ①. . . ☭

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:58 pm
User Image
Adalaide Blythe
Daughter & Sister // Fourth Year Hufflepuff // Wearing at The Black Lakespace
CURRENTLY // single // crushing // lovingspaces
CURRENTLY WITH // No onespacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Peacefulspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING DREAMING // of being at home, sitting in a pumpking patch, sipping hot cocoa. spacespac

'Cause I'd get a thousand hugs
From ten thousand lightning bugs...'

═════════════════════════════════

Adalaide Blythe lay sleeping under a tree on the edge of the lake, her hair spread out on the grass, a hand draped across her stomach, the other holding her sketchbook. She'd come outside earlier to sketch, and had gotten caught up in what she'd been doing and lost track of time. Eventually, around dusk, she'd fallen asleep, something she often did at home. She mumbled something intelligible and rolled over, curling her arms together against her chest. A breeze picked up and turned the page from the drawing she'd done of the castle and lake to one from the beginning of term, drawn on her first night back in the castle. A sketch of a dark silhouette against the moon, standing on a roof, watching the students when they arrived at Hogsmeade Station. The presence had confused and intrigued her, so much so that she'd set in her bed that night, sketching the likeness, curious as to who they had been, and why they'd been there that night. Questions that would likely never be answered, of course. But it didn't make it any less interesting to think about. The tiny Hufflepuff lay there, curled up at the base of a tree, completely unaware of the serious trouble she was likely in for breaking curfew and not being in her Dorm.

'As they tried to teach me how to dance.'

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Monday: Potions Tuesday: Transfiguration, Alchemy Wednesday: Art, Charms, Divination, Mythology Thursday: Care of Magical Creatures, Ghoul and Ghost Studies, Herbology, Astronomy Friday: Defense Against the Dark Arts

Diamond_Wales

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:32 pm
User Image

User Image

Chris nodded at the violet-haired girl. She was right, and maybe he was being a chicken regarding seeing his family again. Still, he could accept her advice, and probably figure a way of seeing them. In the cover of darkness, he nodded at the other fledgling. "Thanks for the advice, and yeah, should get back to the shack before Angel has a cow."

He waved toward Gracie as she left, and then started toward the forest again when something caught his eye. Frowning, he drew closer to one of the trees and spied a girl underneath them with what appeared to be a sketchbook beside her. Okay, so maybe curiosity might have had a touch to do with his current undead status. It wasn't his fault he was constantly trying to find stuff out. As he approached, he was probably as silent as the wind.

When he was finally near the girl, he frowned, looking from the girl down to the sketchbook and back, and then did a double take as his mind processed what he was seeing. Wait, was this the same girl that had seen him at the station back in September? He was curious as to who she was, but then again, he really ought to wake her up to at least get away from the forest. He'd heard constant howling, and at least one of the shopkeepers around here was a werewolf. Slowly he reached down and touched the girl, shaking her gently. "Um, hey, you might want to wake up. It's not exactly safe to sleep near the forest, after all."

State: Curious

Cara MiaKitty

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:40 pm
Yukina101

User ImageUser Image

Bradley blinked. They weren't together? At all? "But everyone was saying you were. And people heard you at Hogsmeade Station saying you wanted to ask him out." he said slightly confused. He looked at the boy before him. Feeling bad for everything that had happened this year. The fighting, the avoiding. All of it. He wished he could go back and redo this year.

He looked down at the gift. He smiled and threw his arms around Tobi. He is sweet. he thought as he hugged the boy. "Thank you." he said as he let go of the boy. "Does this mean... that we are together?" he asked, blushing. Crystal blue eyes looked into brown, a hopeful look in them, yet nerves filling his expression. He smiled shyly.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:47 pm
User Image
Adalaide Blythe
Daughter & Sister // Fourth Year Hufflepuff // Wearing at The Black Lakespace
CURRENTLY // single // crushing // lovingspaces
CURRENTLY WITH // No onespacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Peacefulspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING DREAMING // of being at home, sitting in a pumpking patch, sipping hot cocoa. spacespac

'Cause I'd get a thousand hugs
From ten thousand lightning bugs...'

Adalaide rolled a bit as she felt a hand on her, shaking her, groaning and mumbling something about wanting to sleep. But the voice that spoke was unfamiliar to her, and her mind perked up when the words registered. Not safe, next to the forest. She shot up, her eyes going wide, her hair a tangled mess, with a few twigs in it. She blushed hot pink at the young man before her. He looked a bit too old to be a student, and anyway, if he was a student, what was he doing out here at this hour? At this hour... she blanched as she realized it was dark, and probably very, very late. "Oh, God! I came out to sketch, and I fell asleep, oh, God, how am I going to get back in the castle without getting caught, oh, God..." Like a blinking red light, Ada's face flushed once again, going from pink to white and bright crimson as she realized she'd been rambling, something she tended to do when she was nervous. And she was incredibly nervous, and more than a little groggy. She didn't remember ever seeing this guy at school, either at the Staff table or in the halls... she wondered briefly if he was that weird masked guy from earlier that year, but his voice was totally different. Besides, she doubted if that guy ever took his stupid mask off. So, that left the question, who was he? And what was he doing out and about so late at night? She looked him in the eyes, searching for some hint of recognition, wondering how she ever could have missed him. He was awfully handsome for her to not have noticed... but she had to have seen him around, somewhere! He was older than her, and she'd been going to this school for four years now! Her blush deepened. She definitely would have noticed him, even if she'd only really started looking at boys in the last year. "Um, I don't... I don't suppose you could help me sneak to my dorm? I'm, I'm not good... at that. I mean... I've never had to... I'm not... I'm not usually out after hours, you know?" He wasn't a Hufflepuff, she knew that for certain. But that didn't mean he wouldn't walk her to the dorm, try and help her stay hidden so she didn't get in trouble, right? She'd never been out after hours before, and she'd been doing so good, earning house points, she didn't want to lose them because she'd bloody fallen asleep! She needed help! Still, her mind was screaming that there was no way he went to her school, that there was no way she'd not seen him once in four years if he did. So... who was he, and what was he doing here?

'As they tried to teach me how to dance.'

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Monday: Potions Tuesday: Transfiguration, Alchemy Wednesday: Art, Charms, Divination, Mythology Thursday: Care of Magical Creatures, Ghoul and Ghost Studies, Herbology, Astronomy Friday: Defense Against the Dark Arts

Diamond_Wales

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:02 am
User Image

User Image

Chris backed up a bit when the girl jolted awake, and then started rambling to herself. Well, actually rambling to him, to be honest. He sighed, waiting for her to stop and take a breath before doing anything. When she started looking at him oddly, he wondered if she remembered him from the roof. No, it was dark, and she was fully human. Humans couldn't see in the dark, right? He nearly smacked himself in the head with that thought. They couldn't see in the dark? What, did he suddenly have a race transplant when he was turned from being human? Okay, idiot moment over. He cocked his eyebrow at her request. He'd never stepped into the castle at all, so he could almost feel excitement shoot through himself. He cleared his throat. "I think I can help with that a bit, yeah. What house are you in?"

State: Curious

Cara MiaKitty

The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 174 175 176 177 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games