Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms
Platform 9¾ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Winsome Fey

Alien Hunter

7,050 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2015 12:51 pm
User Image
                                                                Nah, you don't know me
                                                                Lightning above and a fire below me
                                                                You cannot catch me, cannot hold me
                                                                You cannot stop, much less control me

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

Where am I? Platform 9 3/4
                                                                Who am I with? Elliott, Jojo, Timothy
                                                                What am I doing? Trying to get on the train
                                                                What am I thinking? Ugh, another prefect meeting. Can I just skip it?
                                                                Who's Important to me? Elliott Holt
                                                                What am I wearing? Sixth Year Uniform

Jesse just shook his head, pretty used to his boyfriend's usual complaining. After all, Elliott did it quite often, and Jesse couldn't quite fault him for that. Though, if no one else showed up, then that meant they had some quiet time to themselves during the train ride to actually spend by themselves. They hadn't had that over the summer, considering that Kenneth was firmly convinced that something was going to happen between the two. Which never did, since Jesse wasn't sure if he wanted to progress it further than their relationship was currently at. He snickered at Elliott's assessment of how Jojo was going to act, knowing full well that Kenny wasn't going to make an appearance. Something about how the Slytherin had graduated already. "Well, you can't really fault her there. I mean, Jojo isn't exactly the most easy-going person and she has a tendency to freak if she's around people she doesn't know that well." Considering his own past, he was surprised he wasn't more defensive than he actually was. Though, he attributed that to actually staying as far away from situations that could lead him to being a mess. The party over the summer was pushing it, though seeing Elliott drunk, while amusing, just reinforced to himself why he refused to drink, period.

Smiling, he waved at Jojo as she walked up and promptly asked how the beach was. To Jesse, it had been great, but Elliott had complained the entire time about not having his books to read during that vacation. "It was fine. Actually got a tan for once, and didn't spend that much time in the water. How was the rest of your summer, anyway?" He then giggled when Jojo asked him about how Elliott looked in a swimsuit, watching Elliott's reaction. It was much too easy to get his boyfriend uncomfortable, but the Slytherin decided to take pity on Elliott and shook his head. "Jojo, I'm not saying. I want to save it for the fantasies in my head. Though, they're really good fantasies, so I guess make your own decisions?"

When Timothy walked up, Jesse gave Elliott an "I told you so" kind of look and translating for Jojo before he responded to the mute Ravenclaw. "Well, it depends. I think Jojo's wanting to dig up dirt from me about me and Elli's trip to the beach. What about you? Seem Mira around yet?" Not that Jesse was adverse to the Slytherin girl, just that well, she was still friends with Wendy. Although, from what he saw, the girl might have hit a rough patch in her friendship with the redhead. The other redhead. He wasn't going to lump himself with Wendy, after all.

OOC:

When it rains, it pours
                                                                When the floodgates open, brace your shores
                                                                That pressure don't care, it breaks your doors
                                                                Say it's all you can take, better take some more

Cara MiaKitty

Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2015 2:01 pm
User Image

Taken By : Tori Macclallan

User Image User Image

Dakota was so delighted that he had made prefect that he wasn't even worrying about his exams for the year. Sure he'd studied practically all summer when he wasn't hanging with Tori. He felt bad for not hanging as often with his cousin Grace like he usually did. Though he imagined she understood he was just busy preparing like any Ravenclaw would. Besides he had to get his summer studies done promptly so he had time for Tori.

The Ravenclaw had to admit that it was strange having a girlfriend but a good strange. Speaking of her, where was she? After breaking away from Grace Dakota in search and appeared not to be having much luck. Chances were he'd find her if he found their friends. Walking around he managed to spot Lyall, Rider, and her younger sister. "Dia duit guys, hope your summers were good. You must be Rider's sister. I'm Kota... well Dakota but most people just shorten it." He said happily. "Anyone seen Tori yet?" he asked curiously.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

With: Lyall, Rider, Claire

Wearing: Ravenclaw Uniform

OOC: ---

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

User Image

A rather curious lad aren't you?
                                        Not to mention quite inventive.
                                        You'll find your home in...
                                        Ravenclaw

Henry the Black Catx

SummerIsles
                                        The Shiny Furret
                                        Miss GryffindorK

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

amo10690

Greedy Shopper

7,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2015 2:03 pm
User Image
Arianna Davenport
Gryffindor, Sixth Year

Arianna led the way onto the platform with her sisters following closely behind. Their father dropped them off just like he did every year. The eldest turned to her younger siblings. "Do you guys need help getting your stuff onto the train?" Both of the girls shook their heads and headed off in their own directions most likely to meet up with friends. The red head tossed her hair over her shoulder and began her own search. Benjamin was probably here somewhere it was just a matter of finding the boy.

It didn't take long for her to notice him on a bench resting using his own hand to keep his head up. Ari giggled at the sight of her boyfriend. Knowing him she assumed he had probably been up all night fretting about his grades again. The boy just wouldn't stop kicking himself for not getting a high enough mark in Charms. Ari never admitted her own grades to her perfectionist boyfriend knowing full well it would come off snob-like. Truthfully, she had passed everything getting nothing lower than an EE. She smiled sadly for a moment wondering if it had been all of her tutoring that left Benjamin from being able to study properly for his own exams. The girl quickly tossed those sad thoughts away while she wound her arms around the brunette boy in front of her. "You'll miss the train if you aren't careful." The girl grinned as she hugged her boyfriend.

RedEagleEye007

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2015 2:19 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Adaline Davenport
Gryffindor, Fourth Year

Addie smirked and shook her head as her older sister asked her if she needed help. She grabbed her trolley and took off in search of Ivy or Joel. Last year was a hard year for Addie and she was trying to put it all behind her now just hopefully her friends were still around and they would understand. As soon as she thought about Ivy she found her or at least found her hair. The brunette giggled a little as she found her friend in the normal comical way. "Ivy!" She shouted waving at her as she hurried over. The smaller girl paused when she saw her friend's expression and her own smiled faded. "What's wrong? You look like you're about to explode."

Cara MiaKitty

amo10690

Greedy Shopper

7,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2015 3:13 pm
Echoes start as a cross in you,
Trembling noises that come too soon.
Spatial movement which seems to you,
Resonating your mask or feud.
Hollow talking and hollow girl;
Force it up from the root of pain.
Never said it was good...
Never said it was near...

User Image
α и т ı g ø и e
¢ α š š ı ø ρ e ı α
ł ı ł ł α и т ı и e

яανeи¢łαωføυятн чeαяρυяeвłøøđše¢øиđ вøяи

Anti forced a smile in response to Grace's bright grin; she didn't have any sisters, so she wasn't familiar with what she assumed was excitement at the prospect of being an aunt. Well, she supposed she'd be an aunt someday, when Vander and Wendy had children, but the prospect of a bunch of little boys and little girls looking like the two of them calling her 'aunt' was more stomach turning than anything else. After all, she'd probably be getting married herself by that point. The brunette tried to remember who Grace's cousin was and if she knew him, but the only other Mitchells she knew were her housemate's older sisters. It probably didn't matter, anyways. "How do they know?" she asked impulsively, and almost, she was sure, rudely. "That it's a boy, I mean," she amended. There were plenty of old tales about how to tell what gender an unborn child was, but maybe there was a spell or something. Still, the Averys must be thrilled. Their heir was expecting an heir. She nodded, though her flushed cheeks remained.

OOC:
murruelecreuset

Shadow rises and you are here.
And then you cut, you cut it out-
And everything goes back to the beginning.
Silence seizes a cluttered room...
Light is shed not a breath too soon.
Darkness rises in all you do;
Standing and drawn across the room.
Spatial movements and butterflies.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2015 4:23 pm
User Image

User Image

Ravenclaw │ Sixth Year │ Chaser │ Prefect

Dylan ran through the barrier quickly, glad that he hadn't crashed into it like usual. No matter how many times he had run through it by now, he'd never get used to it. Oh well. His eyes scanned around for anyone he recognized, and really, everyone he knew that was actually present was already engaged in conversation. He looked around for Emily, but maybe she hadn't arrived yet.

He walked over to Benjamin and Arianna, deciding to rudely interrupt their conversation. At least he knew the two of them fairly well. "Hey Benjamin, hey Arianna. How were your summers? Oh yeah, and have you seen Emily around anywhere? Can't seem to find her."

RedEagleEye007
amo10690

OOC:

━━━━━━

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Emily Vanadeth ❤

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2015 5:19 pm
User Image

Time: 2031-2032
                                                                        Location: Platform 9 3/4
                                                                        Looking: Pretty Clever

------------------------------------------------------------------------x

Lola let out a long sigh at Selina's response before finally saying, "You wouldn't have taken so many classes if you were a slacker. Besides just because you don't get all Os or whatever doesn't mean that suddenly you are a horrid example." She shook her head when her attention was turned by a white haired male joining them. When he greeted Selina and Hannah that was when Lola recognized him for who he was: it was Layton. Her eyes widened for a moment as she took in the new look wondering what prompted it. She had missed being informed about the incident of what had transpired between Devonte and Layton-the exchange of curses and Devonte's hospital stay. In many ways it was for the best she didn't know at the time as she wouldn't have been able to greet Layton as politely as she did when Layton recognized her there.

"Hello," Lola said with a polite smile at Layton, "My summer was good. Peaceful. How was yours?" She paused and looked about and asked, "Where's Devonte?" She knew the two weren't particularly close at this point but it seemed odd for Devonte not to be around somewhere close by. After all, despite whatever strains the two tended to have they were brothers and lived under the same roof. She then bit her lip and realized that no resolution ever came from the revelation (in front of her entire class no less) of her less than human origins. Despite Devonte's good traits he still was a bit biased against people of 'lesser status'. "Or is he avoiding me?" She added quietly, questioning if her being half nymph was the real reason he wasn't around.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                                                        {OoC: }
                                                                        Graydon Ironshield

Deviled Dregs

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2015 5:47 pm
User ImagexSeymour Benjamin Ryansxxxxx
xxxx<6th Year><Single: Morven's b***h. Deal with it.>
My watch broke last week <2031>
And I don't need directions to know I'm < at Platform 9 3/4 >
And an FYI, looking this Awesome is an art!
------------------------------------------------------------------------xx
                                            Benjamin was reluctant that the kiss was so short as he'd like nothing more than to properly snog Morven after not seeing her for a bit, but the slap in the back of his head reminded him why it might be best it was short. While Benjamin had little shame, he'd rather not make out in front of his mother of all people. A kiss sure, full on snogging, maybe not so much. "Ah, I see," Benjamin answered when Morven said she was just thinking which prompted her cursing. He wondered what she was thinking about but figured he'd have time on the train or later in the year to find out without his mother hovering over him. Benjamin rolled his eyes as his mother gave his girlfriend permission to murder him. While Benjamin liked that his girlfriend and mother seemed to get along, he was also disturbed by it and worried that if Morven and he would stay together that Morven instead of having mother-in-law horror stories would give Benjamin horror stories to tell on how Morven and his own mother teamed up against him.

"There is always next year," Casey said with a smile in agreement with Morven. While Casey joked about Morven killing her son, she did so as she very much doubted the possibility. After all, Casey knew that her son was the type to keep himself somewhat in line with his girlfriend out of respect (after all she did raise her son fairly right, despite some of his more difficult traits). Also there was the fact that, Seymour was very much like his father in personality, and if Casey hadn't killed Edwin yet... well, Casey saw a lot of herself in Morven, it was one of the reasons she liked Morven so much, she knew the girl had a tight leash on her son. Seymour needed someone to keep in check.

Benjamin scowled at his mother, who he was now taller than and yet she still had to insist on coming with him! Ugh! Casey still smiling said, "Oh Morven, speaking of your NEWTs, if you need any study guides or what not feel free to ask by owl, I'd be happy to send you a delivery. I'll take out the cost from Seymour's allowances from working in the shop. I'm sure he won't mind."

Benjamin's scowl grew. Casey ignored the scowl, though it was impressively dark and mirrored the scowls that Casey had been giving Benjamin all his life. "Anyways, I'm going to head back to the shop. While I trust my assistants to some degree, your sister included, I can't trust a hufflepuff to be as business minded as I might be. Do keep an eye on my son, Morven," She nodded and turned walking away to leave Benjamin and Morven alone. Benjamin groaned and said, "She's a nightmare. I swear if I knew she'd be this horrid over me failing two little OWLs I might have bothered to study more... I mean at all... you know I don't study." Benjamin was not going to ruin his famous slacker image by actually admitting he worked for his better grades on some of his OWLs, nor was he going to admit that beyond taking pictures and his art he was beginning on dabbling with figuring out spells to enhance art and photography thinking of perhaps becoming a spell inventor someday. That would ruin his reputation he worked so hard to keep!

{OoC: }
                                            The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2015 6:04 pm
User Image

Time: 2031
Looking: Adorable
------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

Alice smiled when Eira said the hair color suited her. She had even been complimented on her skin tone. While Alice was sure Eira far more accomplished the "porcelain" look than she did as Eira was far more pale than Alice was. Not that pale was better... it just looked good on Eira and with Eira's smooth skin and... Alice's thoughts trailed off as she blushed brightly basking in the compliment her friend had given her. When asked about her summer Alice beamed and said excitedly, "It was pretty quiet. I got to spend time with my sister though... oh and I tried this new tea. I think I'm in love with this pomegranate bluberry mix of tea. It is so light and crisp tasting with the right amount of richness. It tastes like August to me. You've got to try it! Oh, and I worked some more on my art... I even worked on illustrating Babbitty Rabbitty's story. I'm far from done and only got a few pictures done, but it is a start. I wonder if I can get extra credit in my mythology class for it." Alice paused taking a breath, her hands clasped together in excitement. She had taken Eira's advice on classes and hoped it would pay off. And since she had signed up for mythology she had thought to read up on the Tales of Beedle the Bard which had inspired much of her work over the summer.

{OoC: Open for interaction}
                                                            Yukina101

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2015 6:38 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image Location: Platform 9 ¾

Mira arrived on the platform right before Grace and Dakota. She secretly wasn't looking forward to remaining in muggle studies but sadly Leo talked her into it being a good idea. That meant that she had only dropped two classes and that wasn't exactly her plan. Though she supposed taking cooking class again was her own doing. Not that it was a class that required much thought... Though, the same could be said about muggle studies. Mira only assumed that Wendy dropped the class with no intention of continuing so she would be flying solo. In a way it made the class easier.

Moving through the crowd, Mira was searching for either Wendy or Timothy. Truthfully she wouldn't have minded running into Wendy on the platform before the train left, she never saw her otherwise. Then again she'd always see her housemate later on in the evening. Looking around she saw Timothy with Jesse, Jojo, and Elliott. A part of her felt like she should go over but then another part of her just wasn't sure. She was fine around Benjamin, Camila, and Morven but after that she just wasn't so sure. There were only so many people she fully felt welcomed around. Despite not being like she used to be when she first came to Hogwarts, Mira still believed that others still weren't exactly fond of her.

User Image

With: No one...

Wearing: The Decision of Blue

OOC: Open for Interaction

Spice the Rat

Anger and resentment,
A dark path you tread,
I would be careful, young one,
But, I know where you belong...
Slytherin!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2015 7:43 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          ṡïṉģlε
                                                          Looking Spastic at the Platform with Caty and Brandon
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Excited
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ This is going to be AMAZING! ❞
                                                          ╚═══════════════════════════════╝

ɾεχ ṃαɾќṡlεÿ ώαṡ α τ ï ṉ ќ ε ɾ ε ɾ , ↞ ↞ ↞xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          αṉ εṉģïṉεεɾ ε χ τ ɾ α ø ɾ ḋ ï ṉ α ï ɾ ε ↞ ↞ ↞xxxxxxxxx
                                                          hε ṃαḋε συïсќ-ɾεløαḋïṉģ ģ α ḋ ģ ε τ ṡ ṡø hε сøυlḋ ↞ ↞ ↞xxxxxx
                                                          ƒ ï ɾ ε ṉøṉ-ṡτøρ ώïτh ρ α ṉ α с h ε αṉḋ ƒ l α ï ɾ ↞ ↞ ↞xxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceColin grinned widely when the boy confirmed that he and his friend were both first years like he was. He couldn't have been positive, but he'd figured they looked about his age. "I'd like that! I've not met anyone else, not yet anyway. It'd be nice to have someone to sit with," he said cheerfully. When the girl, Caty, said that she'd never ridden a train before, he blinked, surprised. "Really? Never once?" he asked, amazed that someone could go their whole life without riding a train. Or, well. Not her whole life, she was only eleven, but still! Colin rode the train all the time. Though, not a magical one. Maybe that had something to do with it, though. "How does your family get around? Do you have a car? Or... something else?" he asked, wondering if it was rude to ask if she was from a magical family. He reasoned that asking if their method of transportation was 'something else' was a fairly subtle way of finding out. Or maybe he was still being rude. He wasn't quite sure. "I ride the train a lot. Dad has a car, but Mum prefers the train. Says it's relaxing. She likes to work while she rides. Takes me with her a lot. Or, she did. Had to stop after a while, I kept screwing stuff up," he said, growing sheepish at the last bit. He was sort of hoping that he'd learn to stop blowing up everything his Mum brought home from work. He missed watching her work on her projects, so being able to control whatever it was about his magic that made everything go screwy would be a big plus.

spaceColin smiled when they were approached by another girl, offering her a small wave in greeting. "Hi, Chessie, I'm Colin," he said, hoping he could keep everyone's name straight. He had a feeling he was going to hear a lot more of them as the day progressed, after all. So far, Brandon's would be easiest; he was the only boy Colin had met, and plus his name didn't start with a C like Caty and Chessie's did. He had a feeling he was going to mix up the two girls more than once today... He hoped they wouldn't hold it against him. He'd figure it out! ... Eventually.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx↠ ↠ ↠ τhε ṃαṉ ώαṡ α l ε ģ ε ṉ ḋ αṉḋ hεɾø τ h ɾ ø υ ģ h αṉḋ τ h ɾ ø υ ģ h
                                                          xxxxxx↠ ↠ ↠ αṉḋ ɾεχ ώαṡ α ƒ ɾ ï ε ṉ ḋ τø τhε в α τ τ ε ɾ ε ḋ αṉḋ τhε в ɾ υ ï ṡ ε ḋ
                                                          xxxxxxxxx↠ ↠ ↠ hε hαḋ ṡεεṉ α løτ øƒ ώ ø ṉ ḋ ε ɾ ṃ ε ṉ τ ṡ ïṉ hïṡ ģ l ø ɾ ÿ ḋ α ÿ ṡ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx↠ ↠ ↠ αṉḋ hε ḋ ï ε ḋ αṉ ø l ḋ ṃ α ṉ αløṉε øṉ τhε ρ ɾ α ï ɾ ï ε τhεÿ ṡ α ÿ

(( OOC: ))

Yukina101

Diamond Wales

OliMcD

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2015 9:22 pm
User Image

Victoria and Kyson Macclellan
Fιғтн Yeαr Gryғғιɴdor Preғecт | Secoɴd Yeαr Slyтнerιɴ Cнαѕer

Armed with an attitude that she knows how to use, she's gonna get there any way she can.

Tori hurried ahead of her family, pushing through the platform first, followed by Kyson, their parents, and finally Skylar. The teen was extremely excited for this year, mostly because her Prefect badge had come in the mail not long ago. She couldn't believe it! She thought for sure Pru would get it over her, since she was already a good leader of the Quidditch team and all. Either way, with the honor bestowed upon her, she would try not to let it get to her head. "I just can't believe--" she started before she was interrupted by her brother. "Can't believe you made Prefect. We know, we know, you've said it a thousand times."

Tori shot her brother a glare, huffing at him before kissing her mother on the cheek, hugging her father and patting her sister's head. He could be such a brat sometimes! "Anywho, I'm gonna go find my friends. I've got get on the train and start my patrols soon!" she exclaimed with a squeal before dashing off. Kyson rolled his eyes and stalked off. Thankfully, he wasn't in Tori's house, so she couldn't boss him around as much. If she caught him wandering the dungeons, which he doubted she would ever go into other than for Potions, she might give him detention, though, so he had to keep an eye out for that.

Kyson dropped off his cart and headed off to find something to do while he waited for the train to depart. He could easily board and find a compartment, but that was no fun. Besides, eavesdropping was one of his favorite hobbies. Walking past the Hufflepuff Emma and her friend, he picked up mention of his name. Of course they were talking about him. He was an all-star Reserve Chaser who helped lead Slytherin to victory last term. He was practically famous, in his own mind. As he walked through the station, he happened upon his purple haired frenemy. Smirking, he approached her. "Well well well, if it isn't the Slytherin Goddess herself. Tell me, what and/or who are you loathing today?" he asked with a sarcastic tone of voice.

Tori put her cart with the others and hurried off to find her friends. She kept fidgeting with her Prefect badge, making sure it was straight on her robes. She wanted everyone to know that she was a Prefect, that she was there to help them with their problems and to crack down on the troublemakers! Spotting some of her friends clustered together, Tori made her way over to them, her heels clicking on the stone flooring of the station. She waved to Rider, Claire and Lyall while giving Kota a hug on his side, lingering there as she greeted them all. "Hey Lyall, Rider and Claire, and Kota of course. How is everyone? Excited for the new term?" There were pros and cons to this year, pros being her new job as a Prefect, cons being her OWLs that she had to take this year. Hopefully she would do well on them, seeing as she had been doing her best to study as much as she could throughout the summer holiday.

Some legends are told. Some turn to dust or to gold. But you will remember me, remember me for centuries.

SummerIsles

Miss GryffindorK

murruelecreuset

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2015 10:00 pm
User ImageUser Image

Sєcση∂ Ƴєαя Sℓутнєяιη

Tessa was watching some kids in her year giggling about something or another. After growing bored, the girl went to find something else to do, but she was instead assaulted by the droll tones of Kyson Macclellan. He called her a goddess? The snarky little s**t. "And look how kind. The goddess herself, speaking with a mere mortal. What do you want, you daft munter." She rolled her eyes, huffing in annoyance. Of all the people that could have spoken to her, this idiot chose to step up. Didn't he have the same intense, burning hatred for her as she did him?

{OoC:}
The Shiny Furret

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2015 11:39 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image Location : Platform 9 ¾

Emma smiled at Annie’s thought process as she tried to suppress her own laugh. “Yes, Kyson’s the blonde form Slytherin.” She replied before noting his passing on the platform. Truthfully, she didn’t generally dislike people but Kyson was certainly up there. He didn’t like her so it was only fair right? “I can honestly say I’ve never talked to Mordred. Although I will admit he’s got an interesting name. You think his parents had a poor sense of humor?” Emma said brightly. Yeah, being with a friend sure made things better.

“Glad you finally got to explore.” Emma said as she helped Annie push her cart to the drop off. “So, you live with your Uncle too. Who knew that’s something we had in common.” She added finding it interesting that both she and Annie lived with their uncle. Of course there was usually always a story there. “Well… I was so busy travelling between two houses I didn’t really have time to enjoy it myself.” Emma admitted. “It’s a pretty long story which I’ll gladly share on the ride to school.” She said with a bit of a sigh. Maybe she talked to an outside source it would help make her feel better.

“As for Kyson, if I had a puppy I wouldn’t let him near the cute thing. Last year he walked into me here on the platform and then tried to blame me for it. Dump really… and then we ended up sharing a boat together on the way to the castle which just made it even worse. If I remember correctly I’m pretty sure he complained the entire way… or was that Contessa the Slyhtherin with purple hair.” Emma rambled before adding with a sigh. “Anyways their just full of themselves and a waste of time to try and talk too. Oh speaking of the train want to get seats and settle in?”

With: Annie

Wearing: Red and Aiming to Impress

OOC: ---

EmrysStorm

Somewhere you'll fit in huh?
A loyal friend like you?
I think you'll have no trouble fitting in here!
Hufflepuff!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2015 11:49 pm
User Image

The Hogwarts Express

The conductor stepped out of the train, looking around at the students. "Last call for boarding! Last call!" He stepped back in and got the train prepared for moving.

King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games