Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 3:03 pm
Tesei Utakata
Wandering into the room would be the summoned man, stretching his robotic arm out as he applied another whack to get it moving around more liberally. "Hey Sub. Whatcha want? Hope I can help with whatever it is."

"You can, in fact." Sub said as he turned to face Reno. "We're heading out. That is, you are, and whoever wants to go with you. I want you and your group to meet up with an old acquaintance of mine and our newest client. You'll meet him on the roof of the Goldenrod Department store. Dress casual but be sure to have a Pokeball in reach. You'll find out why."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 3:13 pm
Giving a quick salute with the robotic arm, Reno would begin to walk out of the room before turning around for a minute. "I'm not placin' anyone in any unnecessary danger today. Just so that's clear. Now, I'm off. Have fun with whatever yer doin' around here." Pacing out of the room, Reno would begin to tap at his SNAG. If in doubt, he had a hopeful ally in the area and he wanted her on all.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 3:31 pm
Out of the four, Cera was the first one to respond. "I'll go. Anything to not have to see more spiders in here, if there's any left," she said before taking off. She'd leave with a bundle of clothes, hurrying after Reno and anyone else who had come along.

Aden, on the other hand, had walked away shortly after Sub's comment and his explanation. At the very least, he was going to get into something a shade less tattered, but he wasn't sure if there were more spiders around or not. Still, he wanted to be cautious, and he was sure he could find something else on the bulletin board anyway.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 10:31 am
Darts for his part has climbed into a part of the ventilation shafts not infested with spiders, at least for the moment. The gambler takes wary steps so as not to collapse the duct system, his Goomy clinging to the ceiling at the same level as his face. "I thought Sub said there was an infestation in here." He comments mildly, continuing forwards.

"Goo goomy." The little dragon comments, hopping from the ceiling to the wall as they take a step down in the vents.  

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 10:37 am
"Hey Torchic, you see or hear anything else down in there?" I asked.

"Torrr." The tiny bird chirped back.

"No? Huh...we and everyone else must have already cleared the majority of the infestation before Darts started this whole bit. Part of me kind of figured." I said. "Alright, come back this way, Torchic, okay?"

"Torchic." the Torchic scampered down the duct and followed his way into the light emanated from my flashlight. I then reached over and picked up Torchic, pulling him out of the duct.

"Ugh...you're dirty. We're going to need to get you cleaned up. I guess I should have figured the ducts would be dirty if anything."

"Tor."

"Come on." I then carried Torchic off to get cleaned up.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 2:05 pm
Blizzard120
"Hey Torchic, you see or hear anything else down in there?" I asked.

"Torrr." The tiny bird chirped back.

"No? Huh...we and everyone else must have already cleared the majority of the infestation before Darts started this whole bit. Part of me kind of figured." I said. "Alright, come back this way, Torchic, okay?"

"Torchic." the Torchic scampered down the duct and followed his way into the light emanated from my flashlight. I then reached over and picked up Torchic, pulling him out of the duct.

"Ugh...you're dirty. We're going to need to get you cleaned up. I guess I should have figured the ducts would be dirty if anything."

"Tor."

"Come on." I then carried Torchic off to get cleaned up.

Darts would fall out of one of the nearby ducts but remarkably land on his feet, his Goomy tumbling out of the vent a second after him. The little Dragon would squelch to the side of Darts' crest, content to hang off its trainer's head. "Hey what gives?" The gambler inquires of Blizz. "What happened to all the bugs?"  

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 5:19 pm
Atlantis_Darts

Darts would fall out of one of the nearby ducts but remarkably land on his feet, his Goomy tumbling out of the vent a second after him. The little Dragon would squelch to the side of Darts' crest, content to hang off its trainer's head. "Hey what gives?" The gambler inquires of Blizz. "What happened to all the bugs?"

As I made my way off to somewhere to get Torchic cleaned up, I was stopped by Darts and looked back. "What gives? Your timing. Most of them were probably already getting thwarted out by the time you decided to do it." I said. "I don't even sense much out of the blue myself, to be honest, so the whole mess may be over now."

"Um...Blizz?" I looked back, seeing Tristen make his way over towards me, staring at the Pokeball that Sub gave him in a bit of confusion. "Do you think you can help me? Doc said you might be able to."

"With what?"

"Sub gave me this." Tristen popped open the Pokeball and out came the enormous Galvantula there in the hall.

"Jesus Christ! I didn't think they could get that big!" I said. Even I was a bit intimidated by the likes of that. Big electric bugs...usually mean big jolts. Not kosher to flying types.

The Galvantula looked about then perked up, looked back and saw Tristen there. "......" The Galvantula then lept and clung on to Tristen in a big spidery hug. "GAAAAAH!!" Tristen yelped.

"...suddenly I see why you need help."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:34 pm
"Awww....There were only those two left?" Trish asked of Idina as the two clambered out of the ventilation system together, the amethyst hued fox covered in dust now.

"Oh well. At least looking for them was fun but I kinda wanted to fight something and get you some experience in battle." The blonde girl told her partner as the Fire-type erupted sparks from her ears and burned away the dust and cobwebs clinging to her. Nothing like a hot, dry flame-bath, after all!  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 5:48 pm
Blizzard120

As I made my way off to somewhere to get Torchic cleaned up, I was stopped by Darts and looked back. "What gives? Your timing. Most of them were probably already getting thwarted out by the time you decided to do it." I said. "I don't even sense much out of the blue myself, to be honest, so the whole mess may be over now."

"Um...Blizz?" I looked back, seeing Tristen make his way over towards me, staring at the Pokeball that Sub gave him in a bit of confusion. "Do you think you can help me? Doc said you might be able to."

"With what?"

"Sub gave me this." Tristen popped open the Pokeball and out came the enormous Galvantula there in the hall.

"Jesus Christ! I didn't think they could get that big!" I said. Even I was a bit intimidated by the likes of that. Big electric bugs...usually mean big jolts. Not kosher to flying types.

The Galvantula looked about then perked up, looked back and saw Tristen there. "......" The Galvantula then lept and clung on to Tristen in a big spidery hug. "GAAAAAH!!" Tristen yelped.

"...suddenly I see why you need help."

"Oh dear god!" Darts gasps, taking a hesitant step or two back from the bug. "Um.... what?" he wasn't scared of bugs per say, but something about an enormous tarantula filled with the juice of a car battery didn't appeal to him. "Well. If nothing else... we found one?"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 6:42 pm
Atlantis_Darts

"Oh dear god!" Darts gasps, taking a hesitant step or two back from the bug. "Um.... what?" he wasn't scared of bugs per say, but something about an enormous tarantula filled with the juice of a car battery didn't appeal to him. "Well. If nothing else... we found one?"

"Not now, Darts."

"Um...help?" Tristen spoke up, starting to feel drained now from Galvantula leeching Tristen's electrical energy.

"Bah, hold on..." I said, rushing over to pry the spider off the boy. As soon as I got my hands close, a few sparks shot off of the Galvantula, I snapped back, shaking my hands. "GAAAH! SON OF A-....URRRGH!" I looked around and quickly snatched up the Pokeball the Galvantula was in and smashed it on the bug, quickly recalling it.

"Ooohhh...thank you..." The boy moaned. "I'll just stay here...I don't feel like getting up anymore..."  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 3:32 pm
Blizzard120

"Not now, Darts."

"Um...help?" Tristen spoke up, starting to feel drained now from Galvantula leeching Tristen's electrical energy.

"Bah, hold on..." I said, rushing over to pry the spider off the boy. As soon as I got my hands close, a few sparks shot off of the Galvantula, I snapped back, shaking my hands. "GAAAH! SON OF A-....URRRGH!" I looked around and quickly snatched up the Pokeball the Galvantula was in and smashed it on the bug, quickly recalling it.

"Ooohhh...thank you..." The boy moaned. "I'll just stay here...I don't feel like getting up anymore..."

"What do we do with something like that?" Darts asks, quirking an eyebrow as he approaches Blizz and the now-prone Tristen with something like concern in his voice. "We can't let him keep it." The gambler pauses. "Can we?"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 7:26 pm
Atlantis_Darts
"What do we do with something like that?" Darts asks, quirking an eyebrow as he approaches Blizz and the now-prone Tristen with something like concern in his voice. "We can't let him keep it." The gambler pauses. "Can we?"

"We're talking about a kid that has a Dragonite that once wanted to nuke him off the planet." I told Darts, crossing my arms. "Tristen, you said Sub gave that to you?" I asked.

"Yea...?" Tristen spoke up.

"Why?"

"I dunno. Sub wanted to sell it. I asked him why, because I would have thought to let it go somewhere it wouldn't cause any trouble. He said something about selling the Galvantula somewhere, maybe at the Fuchsia City Zoo, but then asked me if I wanted it. I didn't really know, but Doc said to go ahead and give it to me." The boy explained, working up the energy to sit up on the floor in the process.

".......I'm...not all too sure to be irritated with at the moment. I am at a loss." I said.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 1:33 pm
Blizzard120

"We're talking about a kid that has a Dragonite that once wanted to nuke him off the planet." I told Darts, crossing my arms. "Tristen, you said Sub gave that to you?" I asked.

"Yea...?" Tristen spoke up.

"Why?"

"I dunno. Sub wanted to sell it. I asked him why, because I would have thought to let it go somewhere it wouldn't cause any trouble. He said something about selling the Galvantula somewhere, maybe at the Fuchsia City Zoo, but then asked me if I wanted it. I didn't really know, but Doc said to go ahead and give it to me." The boy explained, working up the energy to sit up on the floor in the process.

".......I'm...not all too sure to be irritated with at the moment. I am at a loss." I said.

"Well hey if it makes you feel better at least it wasn't me, for once." Darts walks up next to the two of them and kneels, dropping down to check on Tristen's condition. His energy sensing wasn't the best, but it seemed like the kid was okay, just a bit... drained. "He seems aite," he vocalizes to Blizz as he stands back up again. "Question is what do we do about it in the meantime? Box the thing and call it quits until he's older and can take the drain? Thing's drinking him like a milkshake, Blizz."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 11:00 am
Atlantis_Darts

"Well hey if it makes you feel better at least it wasn't me, for once." Darts walks up next to the two of them and kneels, dropping down to check on Tristen's condition. His energy sensing wasn't the best, but it seemed like the kid was okay, just a bit... drained. "He seems aite," he vocalizes to Blizz as he stands back up again. "Question is what do we do about it in the meantime? Box the thing and call it quits until he's older and can take the drain? Thing's drinking him like a milkshake, Blizz."

"We can't just box the thing. That would be cruel." I said. "Tristen is just going to have to get it through this Galvantula's head that he's no meal. One way or another. That's why he probably came to me to help figure that out. Question is, how to do that? Galvantula didn't waste any time once he got out. What got that Galvantula to be like that anyhow?"

"Maybe it was what Sub was talking about. He said something about the Zapdos Heart doing something to the Pokemon around here."

"Galvantula must have gotten super-charged off of the chi and now its practically got a bottomless electrical hunger out to satisfy its fix. It's on a high." I said.

"So what do we do?"

"Excuse the pun, but eh...'cold turkey'." I said.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 1:59 pm
"You send them out for a simple odd job and they end up with a murder situation!" Sub shouted to himself as he just got done speaking with GRAY. He was sitting at his office desk when GRAY gave him an update on the situation his teammates were in on the Magnet Train. How does scaring someone into not opening a Game Corner turn into said person dying? I mean really.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games