Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
Fire and Ice Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 145 146 147 148 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2018 10:15 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Do not be fooled by my calm deamenor

Leon smiled at Thorn when he said he had a point, and tilted hishead in question when Thorn walked to him.
Leon eyes went wide, his face went bright red "y-y-you d-did?" He stuttered out as his heart beat raced in his chest once more.

-

-

For inside me burns flames that even your feared demons cannot handle

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2018 10:36 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Don't judge a Black Ice by it's cover...

When Leon's face turned red and he stuttered Thorn's lips curls upward slightly, he let out a slight chuckle simply because he found Leon's reactiong cute and he straighted back up again and he put his hand on top of Leon's head. "You were unconcious and drowning in water.
I had to help you cough up all that water so yes, I had to give you a bit of mouth to mouth." Then his eyes became a bit more serious and his hand moved back on Leon's head until he was holding the back of his head and Thorn leaned in closer again. "Now, about my question, can I, or can I not kiss you?"

...I'm a lover not a fighter.

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2018 11:21 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

"I....uh.... y-y-yo" Leon stuttered once more hisface still red.
He didn't know the answer to Thorns question...... okay that was bullshit. He knew the answer, he wanted it, but hus brain wasnt functioning. That and he had never been in a position like this, he didnt know how to react.
"s**t" and just like that everything went blank.
Leons brain decided to shut down after all that thinking, it needed a reboot.

-

-

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2018 11:37 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Thorn stared at Leon's eyes as he stuttered more and then became frozen and he could only assume he had crossed the line again and he sighed in his mind adn closed his eyes he opened them again but this time noticed something off about him and he blinked in slight confusion. "Leon? Leon are you alright?"

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2018 11:51 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

It took a while for Leon to react at all. The first the he tried to do waa step back.but his weight didn't seem register and his legs became like limp noodles "i ah uhm ahto" he muttered out, realizing that those weren't words he tried once more "sit... need to ...sit down.....?" He said sounding unsure to even himself.

-

-

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2018 12:02 am
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Thorn tilted his head when Leon spoke gibberish. But when the human started to speak normal and asked to sit down he closed his eyes and sighed in his head. Finally Thorn leaned back away from him and lightly patted Leon's head. The mear fact that Leon still had yet to give him an answer was enough for Thorn to decide to drop it for now and instead he picked Leon up only to walk him over to the bed and sat him down on it. After that he took a step back and pointed at the doorway. "I'll be in the livingroom if you need me okay Leon?" he said to him and without another word he left the room, walked into the livingroom and sat on the couch he rubbed his head and sighed heavily.

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2018 12:40 am
User Image
The Demon Arion

Leon thanked Thorn quietly and nodded. When he waa left alone, Leon rubbed the center of his chest, tryung to calm his heart. Why wa he reacting like this? Why waa he reacting this strongly to him?
Leon cloed his eyes and leaned forward letting hiss head hang. Thorn had to be teasing him....right... ? Why would Thorn want to kiss him. Leon fealt really warm to the point he wanted to take the shirt off.

-

-

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2018 12:53 am
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Thorn sat back on the couch and tilted his head back a ways as he closed his eyes and worked on calming himself now.
He had to admit seeing Leon get so worked up had worked himself up. Just as he was feeling calm and relaxed he felt a cough coming on and he leaned forward and put his hand to his mouth and began coughing, this time was worse then before though and he couldnt stop, and just after he coughed up blood in his hand his vision became blured as he fell forward and fell onto the floor with a light thud passing out.

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2018 1:07 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Leon was working on evening down his breathing when he heard Thorns coughing fit. Looking over at the door both confused and concerned, he got up slowly and walked over to the it. Slowly peeking his through the door, he didnt know what to expect "you ok-"he was gobba ask but he saw Thorn on the ground.
"Thorn!" He yelled and ran over to him getting on his knees he lifted Thorns head and aaw the blood on his mouth.
Part of him wanted to panic, but his a** kocled him into action.
He tried lifting Thorn, but the male was heavier than what he would admit to handle and slipped under one of Thorns arms and tried getting him to the bed, grunting as he went.

-

-

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2018 1:55 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Thorn ended up groaning lightly when he felt himself being moved and slowly his eyes opened and he took note he was being moved and his eyes glanced o er at Leon. "L...leon..." he said softly. He took note the human was having troubles so he attempted to pull himself up and stand on his own and he used the couch for supoort as he pulled away from Leon.

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2018 2:21 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Looking over at Thorn when he heard his name "good youre awake" he quietly said wide eyed. He was little surprised when Thorn pulled away, his hands still in the air as he watched him lean against the couch. But he didnt stay like that for long he qalked into Thorns side and pressed to it, grabbing Thorns firearm, he brought it over his shoulder "come on" he said quietly "lets take you to the bed" he added in, the fluster gone, no blush on his cheeks.
Leon didnt move away or forward until he knew Thorn did.
And the look in his eyes was one of basically determination, he wasnt going to take no for an answer.

-

-

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2018 2:31 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Thorn looked over at Leon breathing a little heavily when the human took hos arm and suggested they go to the bed he frowned and shok his head "it's okay Leon...i'm fine really..." he saw the humans determined eyes though "the couch is fine"

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2018 2:48 pm
]
User Image
The Demon Arion

Leon narrowed his eyes and puffed up his cheeks aa he half asss pouted "Ill believe yoire fine when you dont cough up blood with every fir" he said and stared him dead in the eye " i want you to lay down, and you will barely fiton the couch. The bed is muc better" he said looking towards the room "also it means i can keep and eye on you while i pack my stuff........It will make me feel better. Because I dont think theres really anythingi can do to help you" he said, ending up with a quiet almost guilty voice.

-

-

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2018 2:55 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Thorn looked at Leon wide eyed and he looked away and groaned in his head he hadnt wanted Leon to notice he was coughing up blood. "Its nothing Leon I'll be fine I'm used to this" he looked at him and saw the determination in his eyes then and he sighed. "But if it will make you feel better I'll lay down."

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2018 3:25 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

"Good. Glad you see it my way" Leon said and began moving forward to the room."And even if youre used to it, Im not. Meaning I'm going to try helping you no matter what "he said moving his head to every point he made and looked at the ground like a child "...at least...until I get used to it too.. " he said, looking up at Thorn while keeping his head down, almost puppy like.

-

-

Elementis_dragon

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 145 146 147 148 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games