Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Lune Beach
Beach Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 12:48 pm
User Image

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ Vixen Guardian Spirit
                                                                          ❛I read once that the ancient Egyptians had fifty words for sand and the Eskimos had a hundred words for snow.
                                                                          I wish I had a thousand words for love but all that comes to mind is the way you move against me while you sleep.

And there are no words for that.❜

▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

I'm feeling: Amused | I'm with: Dylan | I'm wearing: Swimwear | I have feelings for: No One | I have: $1000

Vixen chuckled as she tucked a stray lock behind her ears, her eyes were downcast, her cheeks a light shade of pink. Arrest, he says? It sounded erotic in her head and her lips couldn't help but curve into a coy smile, one alluring and inviting as she inched closer towards him. "I don't know. Maybe? I might just cuff you up." countered the fox as she gently held onto his wrists, moving his hands to his back, her body now up against his. "Just. Like. That." she uttered quietly, her grip tightening around his hands. His wrists were relatively big compared to her petite hands and she had trouble wrapping her fingers around them completely. She flicked her gaze upwards, a mischievous smile upon her features as he returned the small shrug she gave him earlier. Her golden orbs took in his chiseled features that were illuminated by the soft rays of sunlight, how his emerald irises that glimmered underneath his dark brown locks. Emerald eyes. They were her weakness, a reminder of her past. One she never seemed to be able to get over. She ignored the heavy feeling within her chest and forced a chuckle at his statement. He was sly. It wasn't hard to tell especially with the way he played around with his words. "Oh? Cheeky." she cooed. She took in the sight of the water droplets that slowly trickled down his body, the way his chest rise and fall everytime he took a breath, how broad his shoulders were, how well defined his jawlines and cheekbones were. They were so alluring. So tempting. Vixen grazed her tongue across her teeth as she gazed at him with golden orbs that was filled with emotions that were soaring. A low purr sounded within the confinements of her throat, sounding like those of a fox's. "Don't tempt me now, boy. God knows just what I might do to you." countered the fox as she gave him a cheeky warning.

Out.Of.Crocodiles:

Master Kiro II

Name

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 2:41 pm
yo punny nut

User Image

Dylan Chase

Dylan looked at her straight in the eyes as she inched closer to him while she grabbed his wrists and place them behind his back, feeling her warm body against his, he had a soft smirk on his lips as they both stared at eachother while she showed him how she would cuff him. He chuckled softly once she mentioned that he was cheeky and he scanned her body features while she stared at him her eyes however where the most alluring part besides her perfect body features. He felt a strange sensation in his chest, it felt really hot. He now had a sly grin on his lips once she gave him a cheeky warning and slowly approached her as he was now only inches away from her. "Tempt you? Now im curious as to what you might do." He said as his green eyes stared directly into her's. He could hear her purring from how close he was to her.

Master Kiro II

Wealthy Seeker

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 4:02 pm
User Image

Xander Ice
Wallet- 1,000 grand

Ice is my life engraved in my DNA by blood and love

User Image

Xander walks into the sand once more when he realized he left the ice hibiscus he made sighing before bumping into the petite black haired girl "I am so sorry miss" he said looking down "ah you again I did not catch your name milady?" He spoke chivalrous bowing slightly

User Image

User Image
Kurisuchin Sayiyuki

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 7:34 pm

User Image
Quoth The Raven: "Nevermore"
═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═
✗ Solaris ||| ✗ Beach ||| ✗ Is wearing Summer Festival
✗ Journal: Updated 04/17 ||| ✗ Driving ||| ✗ Shared Link Easy Listening
✗ Last Location: 1201 Pasadena ||| ✗ Sela is Present and Pretty

Tyrese nodded and chuckled lowly, less humorously than expected. "It certainly looks that way as well. It's really good you have such a crowd. He blew some of Sela's hair away from his mouth, turning his head to one side and smoothing down her matching blue strands. She was clinging to his neck, peeking over to the black haired performer with a shy gaze. The father shifted the girl to one arm, pulling his shades from their tuck in his front shirt pocket, slipping them on, pushing them back into his hair. "Yes, this is my daughter Sela. Sela, Solaris said you look cute today, do you want to tell her thank you?" He asked, and lifted his chin as she shoved her face into his neck. She'd gotten better since starting school, but still wasn't one who was quick to speak to stangers. She'd outgrow it, he was sure. "Well can you wave hi? He encouraged a more docile option, nodding approvingly as she loosed one hand from around his throat and flexed her fingers in the angel's direction. "Most everyone knows her at La Mer, she started school right before I hired you."

Estate #: 1504 Lumiere ┋Funds: $462.75』

Temper✎✎✎✎✎┋Stress✎✎✎✎✎┋Happiness lvls✎✎✎✎✎』
"My words are useless if they don't deconstruct the limitations that keep the creativity in you from flourishing." -TY Havens

User Image
Out Of Chamomile:
oOBookwormYumiOo"

Y

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

X

Z

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 8:02 pm
User Image

xxxx ♫ Solaris Windstorm ♫ xxxx
xxxxThe Fallen Angel Violinistxxxx

”My song can be a hymn accompanying your victory, or an elegy chronicling your demise… ”

Residence: 1100 Etoile Housing DistrictOccupation: Violinist / Amour de la Mer Chef

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

She giggled at the mention of the crowd. "Not that big, but a good start." She watched her boss fastening the pair of shades to the front of his shirt before introducing his daughter to the violinist. Her smile was faint when he mentioned that her name as Sela, simply because the handle was sounding nice. But the child was definitely a shy one judging by the action of tucking the face close to her father's chest. She couldn't blame the young lady for being cautious towards strangers since parents taught the kids the rule of not conversing with them. Tyrese reassured the young girl to just wave at the performer and Solaris simply waved back at Sela with a cheerful look. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Sela." The raven-haired patted her gently on the head as the boss spoke more about the child, especially about school, retreating her hand after a few seconds. "Ah, that's great. I won't mind if your daughter may choose to partake in music as her hobby or even take classical music courses. Well, not saying that she should try but just making a plausible suggestion." After all, it's still up to the kid herself if she wanted to take the leap or not.

It was then that Xander bumped into her again, realizing that he had forgotten about the ice crystal hibiscus. When he asked for her name, she replied casually. "You can call me Solaris, young gentleman. That gesture was sweet but completely uncalled for. I was totally not expecting that." Her tone was soft as she was facing the ice mage.

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Mood: thankful, curious, feeling bad
Company: Xander, Dylan, Vixen, Tyrese (and his child), a surfer (Joel), and a girl (also Joel)
Money: $201.00 (Wallet) ; $825.00 (Bank Account)
OOC:

Eridan Grimm

Amour1568

Smexi-hexi123

Master Kiro II

yo punny nut

whiters4

Luxuriously

awesomecacy

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 9:07 pm
User Image

❛I read once that the ancient Egyptians had fifty words for sand and the Eskimos had a hundred words for snow.
                                                                          I wish I had a thousand words for love but all that comes to mind is the way you move against me while you sleep.

I'm feeling: Amused | I'm with: Dylan | I'm wearing: Swimwear | I have feelings for: No One | I have: $1000

So tempting. The fox purred, a gentle rolling tone within the confinements of her throat. She felt small beneath his gaze and her presence felt threatened when he inched closer. It wasn't hard for him to hover over her with his height. Even so, Vixen willingly gave in, a soft gasp escaping her lips as her breath hitched at the words he spoke. She bit her lip, feeling a slight shiver down her spine when she took notice of the emerald orbs. She looked away, her gaze flickering back and forth. Her cheeks felt warm but not enough for them to flush. She inched closer herself, unfearful to the close distance between them. "Ah, you're so sly.." she answered, looping her arms around his shoulder as she gently bit against his bottom lip. Their lips were close, yet she didn't allow them to touch. His lip was soft and she gave it a small tug before letting him go though she still kept her arms around his neck.

"I'm not judt gonna let you have it so easily, y'know."

Out.Of.Crocodiles:

Master Kiro II

Name

PUMMMY

Trash

Master Kiro II

Wealthy Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 9:55 pm
yo punny nut

User Image

Dylan Chase

Dylan looked down at her as she looked away but looked back at him and smiled. He found it quite cute as they were so close to each other. His every aspect of her and he felt his heartbeat. Could this be? Could this be the most perfect girl he has ever met? Those thoughts ran through his head but were soon interrupted by the feeling of her arms wrapping around his neck and her teeth gently bitting his bottom lip. It made his cheeks feel warm but soon after he wrapped his strong arms around her waist and pulled her close towards him unafraid of the distance between them aswell. Once she pulled back he listened to her words and a soft grin formed on his lips. "That's ok. I don't want it to be easy." He said in a soft tone as he stared into her golden eyes. One could tell how sincere and honest his words were and how attracted to her he was.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2016 1:43 am
User Image

She wanted to go to the Underwater caves but seeing as though she had company, her little getaway would have to wait. Being on the surface would suffice for now. She doesn't want too many people to know where her little hiding spot, after all. His cheeks were flushed ever so slightly and that bit struck her curiosity. What sort of expression is he capable of pulling next? A train if thoughts ran through her mind as she stared intently at him, taking notice of how he wilingly closed the distance between them. "You can blush? That's cute." she chuckled, a gasp escaped her lips once she felt a pair of a arms wrap around her body. The places where their skin touched felt hot and with her body pressed up against his, she was fixed in place, unable to swirl her way out of the situation. Her tails swayed behind her in excitement, wondering just what he'd do next. His words were filled with sincerity and his eyes gave a clear message, he was full-fledged attracted and the fox simply replied with a coy smile. Sincerity and love. That was the two things she lacked. She had no use for it. No use ever since her fiance died centuries ago. "I don't know. I like it when people turn things their way. Adds up to the whole excitement, y'know." she countered, her fingers gently trailing down his chest, a soft graze across his skin.

Out.Of.Crocodiles:

Master Kiro II

Name

PUMMMY

Trash

Master Kiro II

Wealthy Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2016 2:10 am
yo punny nut

User Image

Dylan Chase

Dylan stared into her eyes as he held her close to him, grinning softly as he noticed the movement of her tail. Once she mentioned she liked when people made things go their way he chuckled softy and grinned softly. "Oh is that so?" He said before bringing his lips close to her ear and whispering. "Well lucky for you making things go my way happens to be one of my specialties." He said before gently pressing his lips against it and moving his head back just to look at her in the eyes again. He had other specialties too but the other were not relevant at the moment.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2016 2:39 am
User Image

He looked cunning. Even more cunning than she'll ever be but even so, she willingly allowed him to have his ways with her. The fox would be fine. She's willing ti compromise as long she she gets what she needed in the end. His small tease was a little pleasing to her ears and the fox simply stared at him, her gaze alluring and inviting. It was supposed to be a normal day for her, away from problems, away from anything that bothered her. Crevan had been rather abusive as of late, the small bruise still lingered on her back though it was well hidden underneath her raven locks. Her damp locks clung onto her face, hugging her porcelain features, her golden orbs glowing beneath her raven hair. Vixen felt herself shudder when he whispered, his hot breath mingling against her ear. Her knees fell weak and her face flushed almost in an instant. Her ears had always been her weak spot, it was always sensitive, which was why she usually never allowed people to touch them but it seems, Dylan got access to her ears without her noticing beforehand. "Not.. the ears-" her voice quivered, her cheeks tinted red by the strange sensation that travelled down her spine. Her fingers clung onto hi shoulder, supporting her weight now that her legs seemed to give away after his little teasing attempt. "Your specialty.. you say? You'll have to try a little harder, sweetheart~"

Out.Of.Crocodiles:

Master Kiro II

Name

PUMMMY

Trash

Master Kiro II

Wealthy Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2016 10:30 am
yo punny nut

User Image

Dylan Chase

Dylan watched her as he face was now completely flushed after he kissed her ear. He would keep that in mind. He felt the grip on her fingers tighten up softly as he held her by the waist and chuckled when she started acting hard to get again. "Well we could always go someplace else." He said to her as he looked down at her taking in how beautiful her flushed cheeks looked and how the small rays of sunlight made her eyes glow. His eyes giving her an inviting look.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2016 11:03 am
User Image

The area on her ear where his lips once touched felt hot and they flickered ever so slightly when she felt a small shudder down her spine. It felt strange, hot. It felt good and for once, she didn't mind having her ear touched the way he did her. Vixen gazed at him as he chuckled, a look of disapproval smeared across her features as she grazed her fingertips across his lip.

"Don't look at me like that.."

His lips were soft to the touch and the area where her fingers touched tingled like needles prickling against her skin.

'Thump, thump' her heart hammered as he spoke of taking them elsewhere.

How.. exciting. The way he phrased it sounded enticing and it left her hanging in a moment of curiosity. There it was, the small flicker within her eyes. What was it? Lust? Greed? One couldn't tell but it was obvious she liked where he was taking this. The inviting look he had, it made her want to take advantage of it, explore each and every fibre of his being or maybe she's just feeling a little greedy today. Nonetheless, the fox would look at him with her striking golden irises and gently murmur,

"Surprise me."

Out.Of.Crocodiles:

Master Kiro II

Name

PUMMMY

Trash

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2016 11:13 am
User Image

Xander Ice
Wallet- 1,000 grand

Ice is my life engraved in my DNA by blood and love

User Image

Xander laughs lightly "As you said milady I am a gentleman so I was taught to be chivalrous and kind" Xander said standing back up straight as he saw his ice hibiscus by Solaris's feet "excuse me Solaris" he lifts his hand up making the ice flower lift into the air back to his hand

User Image

User Image
Kurisuchin Sayiyuki

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2016 11:59 am
yo punny nut

User Image

Dylan Chase

Dylan felt her soft and warm finger against his smooth lips. It made his lips part slightly once she did. He heard her answer to his suggestion as he did not tak his eyes off of her's. He wanted her. "Well my house isn't that far from here. There is a pool, 2 showers, 5 couches...and 3 different beds." He said, the pause in his sentence made it sound more alluring along with the soft yet slightly sly tone of voice he used. He gave her a soft grin as he looked at her his thumbs slight moving against her skin as he had his arms around her waist.

Master Kiro II

Wealthy Seeker

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2016 12:20 pm
User Image

His lips parted and so did hers. His breath mingled against her fingertips and she found herself dying to get a taste of him. Her tails swayed impatiently as she felt the waves slowly crash against her body. No. That can save until much later. She'll have her fair share of fun. She'd look forward to the violinist's performance but at the moment, her mind was distracted and she found her being falling into the abyss of his emerald green irises.

"Well, well. Which one would it be?" she teased and chuckled, a soft smile curving her lips as she brushed her damp locks backwards, revealing the porcelain features she kept hidden underneath. The way he described his house sounded so enticing, so suggestive. It excites her being. She arched her back, her body now up against his as she kept her arms around his shoulders. Their faces were close, her eyes clouded with emotions as she grazed her tongue across her lips. "Think you'll be able to show me what you kept hidden up your sleeves?" she paused, a purr escaping her lips once more, "Mess me up. I'm all yours today."

Out.Of.Crocodiles:

Master Kiro II

Name

☼ Lune Beach

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games