Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Soleil Park Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 151 152 153 154 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Butterscotch Faerie Tales

Sweetest Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2019 2:15 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
╭---❦---╮
ᗩIYᗩᑎᗩ
╰---❦---╯

Shifted 1323 Ombre $200 on hand

►----------------------

While Aiyana was peacefully keeping to herself, working diligently on the dreamcatcher, a man unexpectedly began speaking to her. She said nothing for a brief moment, her brown eyes sweeping over the man and taking in his appearance. She had actually been startled by the man’s approach, but her expression gave nothing away aside from indifference. “Hello,” she said plainly, setting down the dreamcatcher in her lap once again. “Thank you... To some it may be. For me, these cards are a link to my spirituality; used to achieve a deeper understanding of my life dictated by a higher presence.” Her gaze dropped only so she could watch as her fingers gently brushed along the cards.

If I have questions or doubts about my life I’ll ask the spirits to guide me to my answer through these. Each card means something different. Each reading can tell me of my past mistakes or how I can achieve a better future.” At that point her words were merely reciting things she said a thousand times to sell the magic of tarot card reading. Not everyone believed it, but for most it left them intrigued enough to try. Aiyana returned her gaze to the man, her head tilting slightly in thought. “Do you believe in the ability to see your future? Perhaps you have questions about your life?

----------------------◄

Cᴏᴍᴘᴀɴʏ: A man
                                      Mᴏᴏᴅ: Content
                                      Oᴜᴛғɪᴛ: simple

“Lord Hedo”

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:08 am
User Image
Ryan Martinez Torrez

Well color him mesmerized! Ryan's eyes widened at the explanation, obviously not expecting such a mystic answer. And yet he couldn't deny amusing the inner naive child his mother instilled within him; Fairy tales of old recalled as his honey brown eyes looked to the sunkissed stranger. The slim woman seemed kind enough, if not a little guarded or stiff, which made it easier for Ryan to trust the stranger. Not only did she speak like a straight shooter, with no openly seeming lies at all, but she also reminded him ever so slightly of his mother; A memory of his mom teaching him how to make a dreamcatcher flashing through his mind in a split second.

"Well..." Ryan gave the face of a sceptic yet a hand raised to his chin to rub it as if he were having an internal debat between his logical mind and his want to believe in something else. "I believe people are skilled in their own unique ways, but for a fact I do have questions about my own life!" While Ryan did sort of opt for a balanced response he was actually slightly surprised the woman had a question pertaining to the past; Parts of his own past being in question. He sat before the cards and the woman, legs crossed and spine excitedly upright, and his ruggedly brave voice began to ask things truthfully. "So, you mentioned how you could read a person's past. How far back could a gift like that be allowed to see of another person's past?" He was obviously intrigued by the supposed power advertised by the five foot tall woman, yet he had to test what he was unsure of.

Company:: Tan woman
Clothing:: In picture
Feeling:: Curious
Condition:: Healthy
Wallet:: 3,538$
Items:: Fake I.D, Grendel P30 and Prepaid cellphone

Lord Hedo

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Novice Striker 150

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2019 8:25 pm
User Image

User Image

1310 Ombre Housing District

【Location:】Soleil Park 【Company:】Benjamin【Outfit:】Nice Day【Funds:】$936.75 【Job:】N/A

┏━━━💔━━┫💀┣━━💔━━━┓

Ozwald nodded a bit as he listened to Ben. "An old friend huh? Well I guess there's nothing like seeing a familiar face to lift one's spirits." he said softly. He wouldn't really know anything about it. If he met any familiar faces from his past it'd surely mean his death but he could pretend at least. When his companion asked what he wanted to do, Oz lightly tapped his cheek. "Well I didn't really have anything planned today, I just figured I'd get out of the house and see where the day took me. Going to Moonbucks sounds good as a starting point. Coffee and maybe a piece of cake could really hit the spot right about now." he said with a grin. He didn't often eat sweets but it was nice to indulge every once in a while.

┗━━💔━━━┫💀┣━━━💔━━┛

【Items:】Canvas Bag 【Status:】Single【Mood:】Content 【Thoughts:】It's a good day.【Profile:】See Here

【OOC:】

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2019 8:29 pm
yo punny nut

User Image

•·················•·················•

This guy...Austin looked him up and down with curiosity as the man stared right back at him with an almost lazy look. He was clearly having just as bad a day, or morning rather. However, the plight of the other didn't put him off any and stepped closer when motioned. Perhaps he was going to share the end of his lit. A little to gay for his tastes, but any way to light his cigarette, Austin was okay with. Walking closer to him, he took in the punk like appearance the man held. Spikey white hair, ruby red eyes...It was clear to the blonde that he too was no normal person. Was he the only normal guy adrift in a sea of weird? It was such an experience to get used to! Having come from nothing unusual happening in his life, except by his own hands, to a city full of unusual people and places. He had learned from his time at the museum of the 'magical' fruit. The idea was ridiculous to him, but people really believed in that sort of thing and moved to this city for that very reason. He moved to run from his past and follow it at the same time.

When the man's hand lit ablaze with fire, ironically sweet blue eyes widened and he jerked back. Was the guy going to burn him alive!? With a short gasp of surprise, the cigarette fell from between his lips and straight onto the still wet grass. The sun may be shining but that didn't mean the whole city still wasn't wet from the crazy flooding. "Eh..." Austin turned his gaze down to the now damp stick of nicotine. Well, that was basically a lost cause. He could try and light it on the self made fire, but the likelihood may be slim. Reaching down and picking it up, he pulled a few small blades of grass off and leaned into the flame. Breathing in deep, cigarette between his lips, the end lit up bright as it ignited and breathed out a cloud of smoke right into the stranger's face. "Hmm...Sorry..." he apologized as he stood up straight and pulled the small stick from his mouth. "Thanks though."

•·················•·················•
                            Money: $960.65 // Mood: Annoyed // Outfit: Finally Out // OOC:

AnnoyedPanda

Adorable Lightbringer

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2019 8:57 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Back to their regular routine by default after vising the hospital now that the flooding is over with. Patrick and Hiro arrived to their usual and secluded spot in the park. "A lot of these plants withered prematurely because of the excess water" he thought examining the ground. He has started grounds work back at the house and was thinking about it even at work. Hiro was chasing after a small butterfly while his owner was tending to the surrounding plants.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Soleil Park.sᏆᎪᏆus: Single.mᎾᎾᎠ:pondering.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $798.10. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:his kitten, Hiro.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2019 9:36 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
╭---❦---╮
ᗩIYᗩᑎᗩ
╰---❦---╯

Shifted 1323 Ombre $200 on hand

►----------------------

Aiyana was quiet while she allowed him ample time to answer her. As she watched him sit in front of her she instinctively curled her legs underneath herself in response, as if to give herself plenty space from him. There was much confusion about what the man was asking about. Was it his skepticism that had him wanting to test her ability to accurately see his life in the cards? No, the way he asked and his expression didn’t give off that impression. “The cards only speak of how past events influence yourself in the present so that you might change your life for the future. If you want me to see something more specific about your past…” There was some hesitation, her gaze flickering side to side as if to catch someone potentially eavesdropping, then continued in a more subdued tone, “Perhaps what you wish is for me to gaze directly into your past with a vision. That I may be able to do.

Contrary to her earlier actions of keeping her distance, she held her hands out between the both of them, her palms facing up. “If that’s what you’re seeking then I’ll need your hands.” She always needed physical contact for it to work the strongest, otherwise it came out too fuzzy or didn’t work at all.

----------------------◄

Cᴏᴍᴘᴀɴʏ: A man
                                      Mᴏᴏᴅ: Content
                                      Oᴜᴛғɪᴛ: simple

“Lord Hedo”

Sweetest Sweetheart

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2019 9:06 pm
x
x
x
x
тυєsםαч, נυℓч ②④тн

םαч ② σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ②⑧⑨
( ⑨ мσитнs, ⑯ םαчs )

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2019 7:14 am
User Image
User Image
User Image
Elements: Thunder, Ice and Fire
Housing: 1116 Etoile Housing District
Profile: Tsuki's Information

"With the guidance of the Elementals..."

◆ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆
★▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Tsuki had a sudden urge to go on a walk after eating breakfast. He wasn't sure what made him go on a walk but something was telling him that it was going to be a nice day. Almost as if he was being drawn, his walking ended up taking him straight to the park. There were a few people hanging around with others on a morning jog as they jogged along the pathways past him. As he walked along the path, he stretched a bit. "Well, it certainly is a nice day to be out and about" He hasn't really done much these past several days so things have been pretty boring for him. The people he hangs out with mostly are all most likely still asleep or just don't feel like leaving to go anywhere. He soon ended up walking off the path a bit near the park's fountain and leaned up against the tree as he watched people go by. "Now, I wonder what drew me to here. It's weird that I'm strangely drawn to something"

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀★

"...there's nothing I can't accomplish"

Party: Tsuki
Personal thoughts (OOC):

KawaiiYukiHime

xXGhostStalker

Hilarious Reveler

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2019 5:39 pm
User Image

User Image

1211 Pasadena Housing District

♪✮❖☾✞[♕❣ ❣♕]✞☽❖✮♪

Setsuko hummed softly as she strolled down the park path, casually twirling her parasol. She'd been rather interested in lolita fashion lately and decided on hunkering down to make one. It had taken a few weeks but she had finally finished sewing the dress as well as picking out the perfect pieces to accentuate the cuteness. With all that picked out she decided to go out and wear it, even curling her hair into loose ringlets to complete the look. Plus it was a nice day and definitely shouldn't be wasted by staying outside. Especially after being cooped up inside during that terrible storm. Though it did give her time to work on a few clothing designs and practice some dance routines. She wasn't sure how or why she'd ended up at the park, she had just let her feet guide her. Not that she minded, she had only visited the park briefly so it was nice to actually spend time there. Soon she came to a stop near the park fountain and took a seat on the edge, closing her parasol and letting it rest on her lap. She relaxed and listened to the running water, looking around the area. Then her eyes landed on someone sitting under a tree not too far away. It took a moment for her to realize that she recognized the guy as Tsuki. It had been some time since they met on the beach and she was happy to run into him again. She quickly stood up and walked over to him. "Well hello there stranger." she called out playfully to catch his attention with a laugh.

♪✮❖☾✞[♕❣ ❣♕]✞☽❖✮♪

【Location:】Soleil Park 【Accompanying:】Tsuki【Outfit:】Sweet Lolita + Strawberry Hat + Shiny Red Heels【Funds:】$1000【Job:】N/A

【 Inventory:】Parasol + Picnic Purse【Status:】Single【Mood:】Happy【Musings:】It's nice to see him again~【Profile:】Here

xXGhostStalker

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2019 9:04 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

Tsuki was looking around the park, almost in his own little world as he tried to figure out what brought him here of all places. Then, he heard a familiar voice call out to him, making him snap back to reality. He looked over and saw Setsuko walking up to him. It had been a while since their run-in at the beach and with what she was wearing and how she had her hair, it took him a second to recognize her. He waved to her as she walked up to him and pushed himself off the tree. "Well, hello there! What brings you out here to the park today?"

Party: Tsuki, Setsuko
Personal thoughts (OOC):

KawaiiYukiHime

xXGhostStalker

Hilarious Reveler

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2019 9:33 pm
User Image

User Image

1211 Pasadena Housing District

♪✮❖☾✞[♕❣ ❣♕]✞☽❖✮♪

Setsuko smiled and clasped her hands behind her back holding onto her parasol. She was glad that Tsuki recognized her, "Well I honestly just let my feet lead me and I ended up here. I can't really say it was a bad decision, I quite like the park. And it's just such a lovely day so I wanted to dress up a bit in something I made and enjoy the weather. After this I was thinking of maybe going to Moonbucks but I don't really have anything set in stone." she said with a laugh and rosy cheeks, fussing with the lace lining the bottom of her dress. Then she directed the question back at him, "How about you, what brings you out here?"

♪✮❖☾✞[♕❣ ❣♕]✞☽❖✮♪

【Location:】Soleil Park 【Accompanying:】Tsuki【Outfit:】Sweet Lolita + Strawberry Hat + Shiny Red Heels【Funds:】$1000【Job:】N/A

【 Inventory:】Parasol + Picnic Purse【Status:】Single【Mood:】Happy【Musings:】It's nice to see him again~【Profile:】Here

xXGhostStalker

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2019 10:08 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

She ended up doing somewhat of the same thing he is doing. Wondering around with no real destination or place in mind to be. He held his hand up to his chin and tried to come up with a reason for him being at the park though he really has no reason. "Hmm I'm not quite sure myself. Something just told me I should talk a walk to the park and so I did. I still haven't figured out what drew me here nor do I know where to go from here." He then examined the dress she was wearing. "So, you made that dress huh? It looks really good on you. The stitching and handiwork is great." He wasn't skilled at all when it comes to things like knitting and stuff but some of his friends were and they have a tendency to go on and on about their skills and what they've made. It was only natural for him to pick up on a few things even though they're over his head.

Party: Tsuki, Setsuko
Personal thoughts (OOC):

KawaiiYukiHime

xXGhostStalker

Hilarious Reveler

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 151 152 153 154 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games