Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shadows Rising (The Emerald Castle)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Epic battles, Good Vs. Evil, Adventure, Horror, Fantasy 

Reply Castle Ire
Darkhunters Attack! PART 2 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Dark Lord Tyrius
Vice Captain

Powerful Conqueror

6,850 Points
  • Mid-Rank Major 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 5:39 am
Burning Icebitch
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Burning Icebitch
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Burning Icebitch
The Dark Lord Tyrius

*Tyrius howls in rage at his deception and raises his his left hand to fire a devil Cannon at Mina but finds that he can no longer see her, even with his superior eyes.*
"Where did she go?"
*He asks looking around.*
"WHERE IS SHE!!!???"

*Tyrius is then toppled over by a shattering ice encased reverse roundhouse kick to the left side of his head from a now transformed Aileen's right foot.*
"Leave er alone, Tyrius!"
*Aileen snarls.*
"Yer fight be wit ME!!!"
*She then resumes the Crafanc llafn-dant fighting stance and frosts her knives.*

*Tyrius can feel the cold pain as the ice shatters, battering him and the ringing in his ear and staggers. He then turns around to face Aileen and looks her up and down.*
"I see, now..."
*He says, letting his cape fall over his shoulders, hiding his arms.*
"you are an Icewolf. That's where I've seen that stance..."
"But she is till none the less, lovely..."
*He thinks to himself.*

"Bloody right, Ah am."
*Aileen snarls, with a frosted Slash Kick# from her right foot aims at Tyrius's throat.*

*Tyrius laughs and warps behind Aileen.*

*Aileen swings her right arm down and back as Tyrius appears behind her, driving her knife up into his chest from beneath the ribs, just missing his heart. The chilling cold of the blade spreading into his circulatory system and beginning to freeze the blood.*

*Tyrius gasps in shock as he feels the freezing blade pierce his chest and clutches at the wound with his right hand.*  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 12:46 pm
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Burning Icebitch
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Burning Icebitch
The Dark Lord Tyrius

*Tyrius can feel the cold pain as the ice shatters, battering him and the ringing in his ear and staggers. He then turns around to face Aileen and looks her up and down.*
"I see, now..."
*He thinks to himself.*

"Bloody right, Ah am."
*Aileen snarls, with a frosted Slash Kick# from her right foot aims at Tyrius's throat.*

*Aileen swings her right arm down and back as Tyrius appears behind her, driving her knife up into his chest from beneath the ribs, just missing his heart. The chilling cold of the blade spreading into his circulatory system and beginning to freeze the blood.*

*Tyrius gasps in shock as he feels the freezing blade pierce his chest and clutches at the wound with his right hand.*

*Aileen pulls her knife from Tyrius's chest, the wound freezing, blocking the flow of blood, to right side of his heart and halting it's expultion of carbodioxide, as she turns around and slashes him across the throat with her left hand, slicing through and freezing his carotid arteries, cutting of the flow of oxygen to his brain. She the then delivers right slash kick to the neck, with the intent to saver the spinal cord and decapitate him.*  

Burning Icebitch
Crew

Anxious Werewolf

9,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

The Dark Lord Tyrius
Vice Captain

Powerful Conqueror

6,850 Points
  • Mid-Rank Major 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 2:15 pm
Burning Icebitch
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Burning Icebitch
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Burning Icebitch
The Dark Lord Tyrius

"I see, now..."
*He thinks to himself.*

"Bloody right, Ah am."

*Aileen pulls her knife from Tyrius's chest, the wound freezing, blocking the flow of blood, to right side of his heart and halting it's expultion of carbodioxide, as she turns around and slashes him across the throat with her left hand, slicing through and freezing his carotid arteries, cutting of the flow of oxygen to his brain. She the then delivers right slash kick to the neck, with the intent to saver the spinal cord and decapitate him.*

*Tyrius gasps desperately for air as his respiratory and circulation system halts and burns his own throat with a hellfire ignited right hand, melting the ice and allowing his blood to flow freely and reroute its self. Weakened by the lack of oxygen to his brain, instead of guarding with his wings/cape, he only crosses his arms and and manages to deflect Aileens kick. He then disperses into a swarm of bats and reforms behind Aileen, his wounds completley gone, but a bit out of breath.*  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 2:24 pm
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Burning Icebitch
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Burning Icebitch
The Dark Lord Tyrius

*Tyrius gasps desperately for air as his respiratory and circulation system halts and burns his own throat with a hellfire ignited right hand, melting the ice and allowing his blood to flow freely and reroute its self. Weakened by the lack of oxygen to his brain, instead of guarding with his wings/cape, he only crosses his arms and and manages to deflect Aileens kick. He then disperses into a swarm of bats and reforms behind Aileen, his wounds completley gone, but a bit out of breath.*

*Aileen is turned around as her slash kick is deflected and quickly turns back around to face Tyrius to find him no longer there. Realizing he's behind her, she spins right and swings her right arm in a back hand chopping motion, to stab or slash him him with her knife.*  

Burning Icebitch
Crew

Anxious Werewolf

9,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

The Dark Lord Tyrius
Vice Captain

Powerful Conqueror

6,850 Points
  • Mid-Rank Major 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 2:45 pm
Burning Icebitch
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Burning Icebitch
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Burning Icebitch
The Dark Lord Tyrius

*Aileen is turned around as her slash kick is deflected and quickly turns back around to face Tyrius to find him no longer there. Realizing he's behind her, she spins right and swings her right arm in a back hand chopping motion, to stab or slash him him with her knife.*

*reaching to his right with his left hand, Tyrius seizes Aileen by her wrist, halting her attack, and and uses it to pull her closer to him and leans toward her.*
"I can sense the potential for great power sleeping inside you."
*He says with a soft and seductive voice.*
"Potential that I can bring out... Join me. The Burning Icewolf's time is over. I WILL kill him... I give you this one chance to save your people from extinction... Join me. I will make you my queen... You will become Empress of a thousand worlds and more! and, you can mold the Icewolves into our main army... they will be be the backbone of our empire, not one of them need die, as long as they do not oppose us..."
*his voice then becomes a sinster and threatening hiss.*
"Refuse and I'll kill every last man, woman, and child among your people!"

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 2:58 pm
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Burning Icebitch
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Burning Icebitch
The Dark Lord Tyrius

*reaching to his right with his left hand, Tyrius seizes Aileen by her wrist, halting her attack, and and uses it to pull her closer to him and leans toward her.*
"Potential that I can bring out... Join me. The Burning Icewolf's time is over. I WILL kill him... I give you this one chance to save your people from extinction... Join me. I will make you my queen... You will become Empress of a thousand worlds and more! and, you can mold the Icewolves into our main army... they will be be the backbone of our empire, not one of them need die, as long as they do not oppose us..."

*Aileens eyes go wide and her mouth expressionless as she drops her knives. She absolutely just cannot believe what she is hearing! This slime of all people is actually hitting on her!*  

Burning Icebitch
Crew

Anxious Werewolf

9,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

The Dark Lord Tyrius
Vice Captain

Powerful Conqueror

6,850 Points
  • Mid-Rank Major 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 3:01 pm
Burning Icebitch
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Burning Icebitch
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Burning Icebitch
The Dark Lord Tyrius

*Aileens eyes go wide and her mouth expressionless as she drops her knives. She absolutely just cannot believe what she is hearing this slime of all people is actually hitting on her!*

*Tyrius smiles.*
"Am I to take that as a "yes"?"
*He asks, seeing the knives fall from her hands.*

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 3:06 pm
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Burning Icebitch
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Burning Icebitch
The Dark Lord Tyrius

*Aileens eyes go wide and her mouth expressionless as she drops her knives. She absolutely just cannot believe what she is hearing this slime of all people is actually hitting on her!*

*Tyrius smiles.*
*Tyrius asks, seeing the knives fall from her hands.*

*Aileen looks up into Tyrius face for a moment, then her eyes narrow and her lips curl back exposing her fangs as her face becomes twisted with hatred and rage. straightning the fingers of her right hand, she slips it from the gaunlet tyrius is holding and with loud snarling scream of rage, she spins herself left in a full cirlce, swings her her right hand out and coming about, she digs her claws into Tyrius's face and tears off his left cheek.*  

Burning Icebitch
Crew

Anxious Werewolf

9,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

HomacXross7
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 3:19 pm
Burning Icebitch
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Burning Icebitch
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Burning Icebitch
The Dark Lord Tyrius

*Tyrius smiles.*

*Aileen looks up into Tyrius face for a moment, then her eyes narrow and her lips curl back exposing her fangs as her face becomes twisted with hatred and rage. straightning the fingers of her right hand, she slips it from the gaunlet tyrius is holding and with loud snarling scream of rage, she spins herself left in a full cirlce, swings her her right hand out and coming about, she digs her claws into Tyrius's face and tears off his left cheek.*
*homac digs his way out of the pile and see's and hear tyrius hitting on aileen, but grins when she see's her tear his face, then him and two other clones appear behind aileen ready to fight.*  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 3:20 pm
Burning Icebitch
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Burning Icebitch
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Burning Icebitch
The Dark Lord Tyrius

*Tyrius smiles.*

*Aileen looks up into Tyrius face for a moment, then her eyes narrow and her lips curl back exposing her fangs as her face becomes twisted with hatred and rage. straightening the fingers of her right hand, she slips it from the gauntlet Tyrius is holding and with loud snarling scream of rage, she spins herself left in a full circle and swinging her right hand out and coming about, she digs her claws into Tyrius's face and tears off his left cheek.*

*Tyrius just looks at the gauntlet in his hand in shock as his brain tries to process what happened and never even sees Aileen's hand coming from the other direction. He doesn't even know what happens. He hears a scream, then feels a sharp pain on his left jaw, then something warm and wet running down the side. He brings his left hand up to feel his cheek and and finds that all he can feel is his own teeth and gums, his blood already reabsorbing into his flesh and rerouting. he looks at Aileen in disbelief to a a chunk of ragged flesh in her right hand.*  

The Dark Lord Tyrius
Vice Captain

Powerful Conqueror

6,850 Points
  • Mid-Rank Major 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50

Burning Icebitch
Crew

Anxious Werewolf

9,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 3:36 pm
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Burning Icebitch
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Burning Icebitch
The Dark Lord Tyrius

*Tyrius smiles.*

*Aileen looks up into Tyrius face for a moment, then her eyes narrow and her lips curl back exposing her fangs as her face becomes twisted with hatred and rage. straightening the fingers of her right hand, she slips it from the gauntlet Tyrius is holding and with loud snarling scream of rage, she spins herself left in a full circle and swinging her right hand out and coming about, she digs her claws into Tyrius's face and tears off his left cheek.*

*Tyrius just looks at the gauntlet in his hand in shock as his brain tries to process what happened and never even sees Aileen's hand coming from the other direction. He doesn't even know what happens. He hears a scream, then feels a sharp pain on his left jaw, then something warm and wet running down the side. He brings his left hand up to feel his cheek and and finds that all he can feel is his own teeth and gums, his blood already reabsorbing into his flesh and rerouting. he looks at Aileen in disbelief to a a chunk of ragged flesh in her right hand.*

"As if Ah would EVER join ye, le alone allow ye tae even TOUCH me in THAT way!"
*Aileen snarls, tossing aside the chunk of meat in her hand and discarding her remaining gauntlet. She then asumes a much more agressive stand with her arms open and her claws ready.*
"Ah can still smell me mother's blood on yer breath!!!"
*She screams.*
Me mother, me father, ME WHOLE FAMILY!!!! Ah'm gonna put ye in the grave that should o been mine, along with em, all those years ago!"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 3:52 pm
Burning Icebitch
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Burning Icebitch
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Burning Icebitch
The Dark Lord Tyrius

*Tyrius smiles.*
*Tyrius asks, seeing the knives fall from her hands.*

*Aileen snarls, tossing aside the chunk of meat in her hand and discarding her remaining gauntlet. She then asumes a much more agressive stand with her arms open and her claws ready.*
*She screams.*
Me mother, me father, ME WHOLE FAMILY!!!! Ah'm gonna put ye in the grave that should o been mine, along with em, all those years ago!"

*Tyrius's face twists with rage.*
"How DARE she mark ME, like THIS!!!" stressed
*He thinks to himself.*
"So, It is revenge, your after!?"
*Tyrius asks, still clutching his jaws.*
"I thought I recognized the smell of your blood... I remember your mother... a beautiful woman with golden hair, like your fur... Last I saw her, she was laying on an alter, her heart pierced by a silver dagger and three cracked crystal balls laying around her head. She may have been dead ut her blod was still alive and it was the most delicious out of that whole feast of bodies piled up around the alter!"

The Dark Lord Tyrius
Vice Captain

Powerful Conqueror

6,850 Points
  • Mid-Rank Major 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50

Burning Icebitch
Crew

Anxious Werewolf

9,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 4:06 pm
The Dark Lord Tyrius
HomacXross7
Burning Icebitch
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Burning Icebitch

*She screams.*
*homac digs his way out of the pile and see's and hear tyrius hitting on aileen, but grins when she see's her tear his face, then him and two other clones appear behind aileen ready to fight.*

*He thinks to himself.*
"I thought I recognized the smell of your blood... I remember your mother... a beautiful woman with golden hair, like your fur... Last I saw her, she was laying on an alter, her heart pierced by a silver dagger and three cracked crystal balls laying around her head. She may have been dead ut her blod was still alive and it was the most delicious out of that whole feast of bodies piled up around the alter!"

*Aileen notices Homac's presence, finding a bit of comfort in knowing that he is there, but keeps her senses focused on Tyrius, not leaving him even for a second.... Watching every movement, hearing every sound, focusing intently on his revolting stench.*  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 6:23 pm
Burning Icebitch
The Dark Lord Tyrius
HomacXross7
Burning Icebitch
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Burning Icebitch

*She screams.*

*He thinks to himself.*

*Aileen notices Homac's presence, finding a bit of comfort in knowing that he is there, but keeps her senses focused on Tyrius, not leaving him even for a second.... Watching every movement, hearing every sound, focusing intently on his revolting stench.*

"I assure you, it wasn't personal..."
*Tyrius says.*
*I had been malnourished for over seven thousand years... I needed to FEED!"
"I did nothing to harm your family, or any of the other Icewolves I consumed, they were already dead. If one want revenge the slaughter of an amial solen from them, they should blame the butherer who killed it not the man it was unwittingly served to..."
*Tyrius stands at his full height and lets his hand fall from his mutilated face.*
"But if you still wish to take your revenge on me... At the cost of the lives of ALL your people... Then, SO BE IT!!!!"
*And with those words, Tyrius transforms into his Blood of the Dragon form and swings a powerful hay maker at Aileen's neck to decapitate her.*

The Dark Lord Tyrius
Vice Captain

Powerful Conqueror

6,850 Points
  • Mid-Rank Major 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
Castle Ire

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games