Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Official SERIOUS Naruto Anime and Manga discussion Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

attila the fun

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 8:52 am
Shikalee
attilathefun
Yabut Jiraiya has amazing geta. AMA-ZING. And can we talk about Itachi's fabulous miracle mascara? But for real, they need a Ninja Marcus around there or something. LOLOLOL. OL.

;0;

Actually, I'm sorry, Ino would never say that, because she also has terrible taste in clothes and hairstyles.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 2:08 pm
attilathefun
Shikalee
attilathefun
Yabut Jiraiya has amazing geta. AMA-ZING. And can we talk about Itachi's fabulous miracle mascara? But for real, they need a Ninja Marcus around there or something. LOLOLOL. OL.

;0;

Actually, I'm sorry, Ino would never say that, because she also has terrible taste in clothes and hairstyles.

you're saying Deidara's hair ish bad?  

Pekora

Captain Verd

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 2:23 pm
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
attilathefun
Shikalee
attilathefun

;0;

Deidara's hair is awful.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 2:24 pm
Captain Verd
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
attilathefun
Shikalee
attilathefun

;0;

Deidara's hair is awful.

*LE GASP!*

but...but it's so cute!... gonk  

Pekora

Captain Verd

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 2:27 pm
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Captain Verd
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
attilathefun
Shikalee
attilathefun

;0;

Deidara's hair is awful.

*LE GASP!*

Please, he would look better with short hair. Almost no dudes can pull off the long hair thing.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 2:36 pm
Captain Verd
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Captain Verd
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
attilathefun

Deidara's hair is awful.

*LE GASP!*

Please, he would look better with short hair. Almost no dudes can pull off the long hair thing.

*pictures Tobi w/ long hair*...o3o  

Pekora

Captain Verd

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 2:39 pm
I was thinking more along the lines of Fabio, but okay. eek  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 2:46 pm
Captain Verd
I was thinking more along the lines of Fabio, but okay. eek

Sorry, I'm really caught up with Obito / Tobi =D  

Pekora

CrabappleRed

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 8:44 pm
Captain Verd

I think Neji looks quite nice with long hair. . . *fangirl*

And I have to admit I think Ino is damned hot in timejump, too, so, there you go. Obviously, different tastes and all that.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 8:49 pm
CrabappleRed
Captain Verd

I think Neji looks quite nice with long hair. . . *fangirl*

And I have to admit I think Ino is damned hot in timejump, too, so, there you go. Obviously, different tastes and all that.
Psh, her shoulders are manly and gross.  

Captain Verd

CrabappleRed

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 9:31 pm
Captain Verd

You find? I like them. Nice and braod and just a bit muscled: a woman who seems to have actual physical strength derived from muscle as opposed to all these waifs with Supah Powah. ^^ You get shoulders like that from swiming and lifting and such. I like them, and I really like them on Ino.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 10:17 pm
CrabappleRed
Captain Verd

You find? I like them. Nice and braod and just a bit muscled: a woman who seems to have actual physical strength derived from muscle as opposed to all these waifs with Supah Powah. ^^ You get shoulders like that from swiming and lifting and such. I like them, and I really like them on Ino.
Icky, I think it just makes her unappealing. Sakura still looks cute, even Hinata looks cute now, and like... Ino got really buff sad  

Captain Verd

CrabappleRed

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 11:22 pm
Captain Verd
CrabappleRed
Captain Verd

Icky, I think it just makes her unappealing. Sakura still looks cute, even Hinata looks cute now, and like... Ino got really buff sad

*laugh* I guess I just like buff women. I find it sexy. It's not as if she's bulging with teh muscles. She's just got well developped shoulders, to me.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 7:32 pm
In other news, I like how this elements thing is suddenly like, the focus of everything ever. (...Insofar as "everything"="the manga".)  

attila the fun

Pekora

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 7:41 pm
attilathefun
In other news, I like how this elements thing is suddenly like, the focus of everything ever. (...Insofar as "everything"="the manga".)

you mean the affinities?  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games