Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)
Get to Know the Members! (Old) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

crazyfox22

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 10:50 am
Yo, whatsup
Just join the guild a little while ago
I got a few characters

Name : Shiroganehika
(( Nick Name: Hika ))

height : 5'11"

Weight : 168

Sex Preference : Female

Facial Hair None

Teeth (Yes/No)/Fangs/Braces/Caps/Metal Fronts : Fangs

Eye Color : Leaf Green

Hair Color : White

Shoe Size : 12

Weapon(s) : Katana

Fav color : Crimsion Red

Armor : ChainMail

Blood Type : O+

Race : Kitsune ((Fox Demon))

Species : English

Tattoo(s) : None

Piercing(s) : None

Jewelry : Dragon Right

About : He was orphened when he was a baby so he never knew his parents. He was rasied by two complet stranger. They where both expert ninjas. So he was trained in the art of ninjitsu, tijutsu, juditsu, judo, and kendo. He became an expert in a short amount of time. Everything was going perfect until someone put a hit on his only family, the one who raised him. They had to be on the move for days just to stay alive. But one night when Hika was out looking for food, they where killed. So...After that he just went on a quest to look for the people who killed his family and the other person who put the hit out on them...

Other :Loves Chicken, pocky. Loves to read a good book in the sunshine.
Pic/looks
Human Form: A nicly build man. Black Trench, Black Shirt, Black Jeans, Black boots.
Kitsune Form: Looks like a larg shippo wearing a black dragon samuri cloths.
((Will submit pictures later))

Name : Axel

height : 5'11"

Weight : 168 lbs.

Sex Preference : Female

Facial Hair none

Teeth (Yes/No)/Fangs/Braces/Caps/Metal Fronts : None

Eye Color : Mid-Night Blue

Hair Color : Black

Shoe Size : 12

Weapon(s) : Two Katanas

Fav color : Mid-Night Blue

Armor : Light Armor

Blood Type : O+

Race : Angle

Species : English

Tattoo(s) : Dragon on his chest

Piercing(s) : Two hope earrings on left ear

Jewelry : Dragon Ring

About : Has been sent by the holy lord to take care of all of the demons within the city, and protect the humans that are still good. Since then, he has been doing his job.

Other : Loves his job. Really likes pocky
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Pic: Plus white trench coat, no sleves

Name: Leon

Hight: 6 foot

Appearance: Is a human that looks like he's 20 years old. Black leather gloves. Black T-shirt, black pants, and a black leather trench coat. Very muscular.

Race: Human [Sometimes demon within some RP's, will inform within the RP what he is] (Alchemist)

Weapons:Katana, and a Dagger about 6 inches long, and 3 1/2 pounds.

Powers: Fire starter ability's. Uses Alcamie to change carving knife into a 12 foot fierce reapier ((Blade meant for pericing right between bones and or armmor.))

Personality: A good, kind man. Easy to piss off. But if he see someone in any kind of trouble, he comes to the rescue. Love hot women with a good sense of humor, and loves adventure. Acts like he is 20 years old too.

Brief Past: His family was killed by an evil king's flunkey's. So he went out on a quest for revenge, and he succeeded. So after his quest was over, he became a wondering hero. He has finally settled down in one place after 850 years of wondering from town to town, state to state, and countries to countries. Because he loved knowledge, and he looked like he was 20, he went back to school. He aspires to one day own his own little hotel. But so far, he had no luck with that. Right now he lives in a really cool tree house hidden on his very own training groud he set up a very long ago.

Pet Peeves: Arrogances, people who bully the weak, bad food,and Xbox, any felines, wasps, mosquito's

Favorite things: Fighting, Good looking weman, fighting, good food, fighting, PS2, Gaming in general, Knowledge, and Paintball Matchs

Friends: Leon, Hika, Midnight

Least favorite things: See pet peeves for information.

Astrological sign: Unknown

Body piercings/ Body art: A tattoo of a chines dragon stating at his neck going down to his lower back. A tiger right next to the dragon

Lover/ Master/ Owner: NO ONE

Siblings: None

Education Level: College PHD in Art, Marketing, Film Production, and Computer Art Desing

Drawing of Character: Will submit later. Fuu

Sexual Preferences: Women

Looks for a lover: A women who knows how to fight, and has a good sense of humer. Likes great food and also can't be a dum.

Looks for in a freind: Nice, kind and with some aditude,dosen't want to kill him. Got to know how to atlest fight. Got too love great food and know how to have a real good time

Obsessions: Fighting, no surprise XD PS2. Paint Ball

Habbits: Picking fights. Spining his dagger between his fingers when he very pissed, and drinking

Transportation: Motorcycle, Bike

Character's name: Midnight "The Angel of Death"
Sex: Female
Friend: Leon, Hika, Axel (Amazing hu?)
Race: Demonic Angel (will change between roleplays)
Element: Darkness
Abilities: Hightened Sences, telepathic abilities, telakenises, can fly
Turn-ons: More dark people, the color black(doesn't know why), really hot guys, and seeing people die by her hands.
Turn-offs: Hyper people, getting shoved around, freaks(has had back experiences)
Wepon(s): Multiple hidden daggers, handgun, and two throwing knifes.
Manners/Attitude: Midnight is often rude but is mostly nice to people, it depends on her mood.
Bio: When Midnight was four her parents were murdered by a group of demons, after they took her in. Midnight was so young that she forgot her parents after a short time, then the group of demons started to train her knowing that she would one day become the "Angel of Death". At the age of eight Midnight was being pushed around by two bullies. Getting really mad somthing hapened, her wings came out of her back for the first time. But they were black, not white like normal angel wings. Midnight wished the two bullies dead and within a few secend a deadly dust came off of her wings killing the two boys only seconds after breathing it in. Now at the age 14 Midnight has completed her training and has set out to complete what the group wanted to, to become the "Angel of death" and the profeicy spoke of.
Appearence: -the girl- She is wearing knee high leather boots and her hair is black, she also has black angelic wings but she always has them in her back. The gourp of demons gave her the tattoo on her arm to make her 'one of them'.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 2:01 pm
I'm new to the guild [/shock] and this guild isn't what I thought it was. I figured it was an RPG discussion etc. one. It appears I was a little off.

So what you RPers? Do you like take the personality or something of a fictional character? Because I really don't know.... =S  

Soumein

Anidzuki

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 2:18 pm
RP - Roleplaying, you basically join a group of RPers and take on the role of a character that exists inside the world you join into. Roleplaying is a great way to learn how to write stories and become more in-depth for character creation, storytelling, and story mechanics.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 4:14 pm

Hey! You can call me Viva, though I do go by other names* I've been roleplaying for about 2 years, but I have been on writing hiatus for a while, I hope to start roleplaying again and honing mah skillz my abilities as a roleplayer.

*Me wanty nickname! lol

EDIT: I'm terribly indecisive and by the end of the day I would have probably edited this post three times already.

VivaLeTeDeTelAviv

Redmage102

4,500 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 6:59 pm
Hey names Red, so feel free to pm me and it is great bieng a new member.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 7:09 pm
HEY YALL I JOINED A MONTH AGO
BUT I NEVER GOT ACCEPTED INTO ANY RP YET  

metamasher

LunaLinn

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 7:13 pm
HI HI... I'm Luna... Not much to say about me.. lol... I'm kinda boring untill I get into a RP... My charactors are so much more interesting than I am... I live in a fantasy world and I Love it...lol  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 7:36 pm
OK.

Pl0x[please] PM for RP'ing.

I am so bored..[out of my friggen' mind]

I can be literate and I can be immature.

Sex: Bi (:
Race: W/e the RP is yada blah blah.

Gayy Soda

Celtic_Kitsune

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 9:38 pm
Thought I should post something and introduce myself before hunting down an RP that would spark my intrest. ^-^

Alrighty!

Name: Celtic_Kitsune
Nickname: You all can call me Kit ^-^ everyone does! and it's easier to type instead of typing Kitsune all the time
Extra: Alright, i'm 22. I know my spelling sucks, as does my grammer. So people will have to deal with it. And if something bothers you about my spelling, point it out and i'll try to corect it. I love to torture my characters. Some more then others. I have about 30 something active characters at the moment. I won't name all of them, or go into any backgrounds on them. You can check them out here.My site
I don't go into many details about my characters. just the basics for now. Although most of them were made for a certian RP that I have going with a friend of mine. My characters are very flexable.

How I started on RP's. It started with Fanfics. I used to write fanfics when I was about fifteen. Going back now, they deffinitly sucked, and you could tell I was a n00b. But that didn't stop me. I continued writing until writing fanfics wasn't that much fun any more. So I started RPing with one of my favorite authors. And she's been my RP partner ever since. I've had other RP partners on and off. And I only have three main one's at the moment. But they are always so busy that I havn't been really able to RP in quite a while. Witch is what led me to joining this guild.

My main RP intrests are Fantasy. I try to avoid anime RP's now. Since i'm worn out on them. Unless it's weiss Kreuz. I will RP weiss Kreuz just about any day of the year ^-^

Oh. And I love Yaoi. I'm not a rabid yaoi fangirl that hates all girls in any RP and can't stand strait couples. But I do like Yaoi more often then not. And even though i'm not a fan if Yuri, I can accept it

and if anyone couldn't tell. I like to talk a lot. So if I really get into an RP. you can expect acual RP posts about this long. heart  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 11:10 pm
Hello. I'm The Mad Aristocrat.

Call me by whatever nickname that you'd like.

I have a few rp characters, but I'm not sure what roleplay to join yet, so I'm not sure which to use.  

The Mad Aristocrat

Trent_man

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 1:27 am
Hey im new to the whole rp thing and am trying to learn what its all about.
biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 2:44 am
Okay, well...my gaia name is Kami. Aaaand, that's what you all can call me. Capiche? Savvy? Okay, got that down. Um, I love rping, but only if the story really sparks my interest. I AM a fairly decent rper. No brag or overly egotistical impression intended. Sooo...yeah. Hopefully you'll get to see me in action very soon. And I you.  

[-Kami-]

Garbage Player

11,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wry Dealer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

x_Twilights_Edge_x

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 6:24 am
Well, since I've got nothing better to do in my time.... Hiee.

I'm Twilight's Edge.... Twilight, if you don't mind. And everybody calls me Twi when they're in some sort of random hurry. I don't know, I didn't make it up. I'm a girl, in case you haven't noticed. And age/location? Nice try.

Yeah, so I'm kinda between beginner/intermediate in the whole RP'ing thing. I mean, I have to admit, my character's not the best, but at least I'm not Godding (like some people I've met.... -.-') with a million strengths and, like, one itty-bitty weakness. Like, I'll post my RPC later in the post. Which is after this paragraph, or maybe the next.... ah, the next one, I'm changin' topics soon. But anyway, before they changed the whole name-system-thingamajig on the games, I could be easily found in Fishing or Slots role-playing in Demonic/Vampire/etc. RP rooms, and I joined this guild because I decided I wanted to learn how to do it "for real." So here I am.

Well, anyway, my usual RP style is using *action*, ((out-of-RP)), and just typing to make my character say things. I find it quick, convenient, and kinda easy. But I'm gonna change to do it "the real way" to join in on the fun.... yeah.

So now, here's my RPC:

Name: Twilight (no surname)
Race: Human
Weapons: a unique-design, yet-to-be-named Keyblade; four swords, two of which float in mid-air while the other two are held
Physical features: Wears a navy sleeveless shirt with purple "diamonds," ripped grey pants, a ripped-cloth purple corset, black gloves, and black boots. Not entirely skinny, with muscle and fat in different places. Has almost-black hair, red eyes, and somewhat-tan skin. Smells lightly of pine, from exploring forests.
Orgins: Twilight awoke - without a single memory - one day in a castle village. A picture of her was near her current weapons, labeled "TWILIGHT" and showing some of the building and the castle in the background. She took everything and ran.
Other info: Twilight protects the good of the demons, only willing to fight those that are pointlessly murderous, attacking first, or are just up for a fight. She has a few mysterious - even to herself - and unhuman powers: teleporting, becoming invisible, creating barriers, and elemental. For "some reason or another," she seems to be stronger when bitten by a blood-sucking creature.
Pictures: (see my profile)  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 8:31 am
ok... i'm new to here... and i'm 100% new to RPing... if anyone has the patience to teach me PM me... lol  

xRaimi

Alli_Slytherin_Princess

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 8:36 am
I'll help!! ^_^ I'm new to the guild but not to RPing. Have any questions and I'll do my best to help. ^_^

Edit: Sorry I forgot to tell you my name. It's Linda or Faye either one works.  
13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games